The Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Linda, what is going on?"

"Janet and I had a private talk in her room and decided we couldn't let the Mother of our Grandchild be thrown out into the streets with no where to go. We have invited her to move in with us with her baby, join us as one of your wives, and play toys. You will be her Master too. She has agreed to it and she didn't even have to think about it. Her babies need a Father and will have two Grandmothers. I hope we didn't over step our authority with your house Master."

"Linda, you and Janet made a good choice with Sam and Susie. I will welcome her with open arms if her Husband throws her out and you know what I'll do if he hurts her in anyway."

Linda looked up at me and just said "Oh Shit, we didn't consider that. Well we'll deal with it if it happens."

Sam looked at me and asked, "What's happening?"

Janet spoke up then "If he lays a hand on you that's not considered to be gentlemanly, Bob will probably and literally beat the shit out of him and put him in a hospital."

"Sam" I started "You are going to live with us as my other wife and will have my baby in six months or so. At the same time you were one of my teachers and we both can get into trouble if we are found out. Therefore, outside of this house you are still Mrs. Lund, my math teacher, but Sam in my house and no one else but us is here. My rules are that no man may have your body except me once you move in. Your heart, mind, body and soul ate mine from now on. All your possessions belong to me as you do. I will be a Dad to Susie the same as I will be to the new baby when it's born. Once he throws you out, Linda will call our lawyer and start arranging your divorce from him and we don't really want anything from him ourselves, but you might want to think about what you want and let the lawyers fight the battles. Your income will remain half yours, the other half will go into the household checking account to help pay the cost of living here. This is the same arrangement with Linda and Janet. I also have access to that account to pay any expenses I have, sort of like an allowance from you. Is this acceptable with you?"

"Do I get wifely privileges with this arrangement?"

"Sam honey, I wouldn't have it any other way, you'll just get me more often now than before and we don't have to hide it in our house."

"Oh Bob darling, you convinced me as did Linda and Janet. I can't believe that Janet was the Jack I first met when I came here this morning. She looked like a natural woman until Linda made her lift her skirt and show me her little clitty. Is it true she wants to become a woman for you and you only?"

"Well not for me only, her wife, Linda, my Mother, still gets him whenever she wants but he's not allowed to penetrate her at all other than with her tongue and you will have that same opportunity as she loves our cream pies when they are fresh."

"I've never had woman to woman sex before and don't know what to do to another woman."

"I don't know if Linda has either, so you two can learn together. Now one other thing Sam, since you are a natural blonde. You have a fine thatch of pubic hair, so fine it's practically invisible; however it's visible to the tongue. My preference is for it to be shaved off and kept that way. Linda or Janet will be glad to help you with that. Linda is the one that keeps mine trimmed so neat that you commented on a few times. We can arrange for the electrolysis later like they have had done, after our child is born."

"I've never shaved my pussy before, my Husband would have liked it to be big and bushy but he couldn't have that because it's so fine. For you I will do it and have the hair removed permanently when you say to have it done. Legs, arm pits and my pussy will stay bare for you forever."

Sam went home that night and true enough her Husband threw the cheating tramp out of the house, his words, with just the clothes on her back and a black eye to go with them. He even insisted she take the kid with her, as he didn't want any brats to take care of.

I kept my promise, went over, and worked him over so bad he had to be taken to the hospital with multiple fractures and a flattened groin from when he met the end of my boot. He won't be fucking anyone for a long time while he heals from all the injuries, but none were life threatening. Of course the cops were called but since he had never met me before and really didn't get a good look at me he didn't know who or why he was beaten so badly. When he got out of the hospital and got back home Sam had removed everything she wanted and cleaned out their savings and checking account except for enough money to make two months of household expenses as long as he didn't drink beer or eat anything other than sandwiches at home. The best part was when the Husband of the other woman found out and damn near killed him. He will never have sex again or Father any more children. The Husband stomped his balls so bad they had to be removed to save his life. The divorce went through without a hitch, as Sam didn't ask for anything more from him that she didn't already have and took her maiden name back. The asshole even signed his rights as a Father off so he wouldn't have to pay child support. Sam gave me all the money she took from their accounts for the household fund and my big allowance and I gave half of it back to her and had her open a new bank account at a different bank than she had with her ex. She wanted to add my name to it at the time but I told her that would be too obvious to everybody and she didn't do it. We added mine to it later.

Six months later she gave me my first son just after my 20th birthday and Linda announced she was now pregnant too and very happy. The next month Janet went for her sex reassignment surgery and became the woman she has always wanted to be. The hormones took away all hope of her getting an erection so I took the cage off him and the night before he left as Jack I kissed his balls and little wienie good-bye for him, the first and last time I ever held cock in my mouth. I sucked his clit for 15 minutes and while he said he liked it he couldn't get hard and I milked him for the last time. The next morning she and I flew to Bangkok and he became a woman with a surprise. The doctor said he had everything to become pregnant except ovaries. We had to wait 3 months for everything to heal inside before I could fuck her tight pussy very gently and a year after that he was implanted with Linda's fertilized eggs from me and became pregnant with her first child. Linda gave birth to a girl we called Jill; Sam named her boy Robert after me. When Janet's babies were born without a hitch, she had twins one boy and one girl, we named them Jack and Linda.

When asked what happened to Jack we just say he died back east in a car wreck and was buried back there next to his parents and his sister came to live with us. Linda found us a bigger house in the country and between the incomes from her, Janet and Sam we bought 180-acre ranch with a 6-bedroom ranch house, which we had 6 more bedrooms and bathrooms added to it. The Master bedroom was twice the size it started out as and two king sized beds are joined together in there so all my wives sleep with me now in the same bed. I married Sam on my 22nd birthday, her parents flew in for the wedding and her Dad gave me her hand, Linda and Janet were her Bridesmaid and Matron of Honor respectively. I graduated college in the top 10% of my class and I took over the real estate company and bought out several others in the state. I was now earning a 7-figure income from the sales in commercial and private properties. Sam still teaches Math but at a different school now, they gave her glowing accolades from her old job when she applied for a position at a local college and she was immediately hired.

Linda has had her four more children, Sam had three more and Janet had two more and all before I turned 28. Linda wants one more before she turns 47 and now Janet is asking too but she wants the eggs from Sam this time. This will be Janet's last child also. No one in the community we live in knows Janet and Linda are my parents. Some have guessed that all the babies are mine as they all have the red hair like Linda and I do but we've never confirmed or denied the rumors and they faded away as all rumors do in time. Janet, Linda and Sam have learned to love lesbian sex with each other and I watch them all the time, join in after a while, and make love to all three.

In the last year Janet met a transgender candidate girl that hadn't had the final surgery yet. She became his support group through out the whole ordeal. I had to fight off a few jerks that thought she would be an easy target for their cruelty towards her, one of them was her boss, and he fired her as he bled through his nose rather badly but it wasn't broken, I hired her as my office manager and she does a fantastic job. His name was Julian and she is now Julianne. She knows about our situation somewhat, she does know that Janet was Jack a few years ago but not the fact she was my Father at one time. Julianne stays at our home now and then and likes my homemade cream pies from all three of my wives. She was going to become my fourth wife after the final surgery but she met another man that loves her very much and wants to marry her after the surgery. They want children too, Sam has graciously offered her eggs for it the year after the surgery, Julianne accepted the offer, and it made the two of them very happy. Her surgery is scheduled for next month, I am helping with the expenses of the operation, and the wedding is 3 months after that. I am the best man and all my wives are the bridesmaid with Sam as the Matron of Honor. Suzie is the flower girl and Robert is the ring bearer.

Linda and Janet are now pregnant with their last child, Sam's eggs and my sperm for Janet's final pregnancy. After the wedding and Sam will be harvested for her eggs one more time for Julianne and then she will get pregnant again and it will be her last baby too. We will live out our lives years as man and wives raising our children together. We have decided not to tell the children the strange story of ours but you never know what one may find out accidentally.