All Comments on 'The Family At Home'

by T@nman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
T@nman has done it again!

One of literotica's most erotic writes has come up with a new doozy. Stroke yourselves senseless, readers. This guy's themes and writing work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

Very different story that I really enjoyed. Everybody was open and comfortable. I would enjoy reading more about this family. Keep up the good work

hornygrannyhornygrannyover 17 years ago
HOT!!

There needs to be more of this family. I would love to see them explore their homosexuality togethe!!!!r

hardgraderhardgraderover 17 years ago
I agree

with hornygranny and the others . . . T@anman is by far my favorite writer on Lit! Wonderful work, my man! I only wish I could pay you back proper for all the pleasure you've brought me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
New gay fan

I don't usually read gay male stories but in this context, the scene in the bathroom was completely arousing. I can hardly wait for more story!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Amazing!

So, so, so hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
shitty

never good when the parents get involved siblings only yes siblings plus mom sometimes but never kids and parents

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love This Story

We teach and share everything about life and relationships with our kids, why not sex, with those who really love them? Conventional mores get in the way for most people.

Please write more, maybe when the kids get married or when other special relatives come to visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Family Story

This was good....why hasn't there ever been a second chapter? Get busy, your public is waiting! AnHoa Rifleman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hi, you lady, hy daughter have an inclination of being done by dad?

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 12 years ago
I just discovered you!

Oh man. What a hot story. I hope you continue this story! Smoking hot. Stayed hard all the way through. HUGE climax!

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
I loved it!

Thanks for sharing...I really enjoyed theE family interaction...you're a great story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is such a great story!

I was struck by the comment of the reader who wrote, "We teach and share everything about life and relationships with our kids, why not sex, with those who really love them? Conventional mores get in the way for most people." That is so very true! Look, the members of a family love each other like crazy, and parents and kids alike are sexual beings. What's more natural than that all of them should be very interested in what the others have "down there"? Mom and daughter get wet thinking about what the males have jumping around in their pants. Dad and son get hard thinking about what the females have waiting between their thighs. Dad wants to get up his baby girl's adorable little coochie, just like baby girl's dying to have her father stuff and stretch her tight little twat with his fat veiny daddy-dick. Brothers and sisters doing what they've been doing since the beginning of time--fucking each other's brains loose. Hottest and dirtiest of all, a boy snuggling his hard young cock up the same warm hairy hole he came out of, his own mother's cunt, up to his young balls, and his mother welcoming her baby boy's big fat mommy-pleaser up where she carried him for nine months and thrilling to all the creamy semen her kid shoots up inside her. Family members doing what they do best--fucking each other till they drop.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great story

5 stars. ever thought about a second chapter? this is a fantastic read. very sexy. i wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not my case-luck. but i think its a great story.

great story, but in real life what about pregnancy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous