All Comments on 'The Family Business Ch. 02'

by Errantry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EdgarJames34EdgarJames34about 13 years ago
well crafted...well written

I will be watching every day for the next installment

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Damn you're good what an imagination.

The terms are what get me. It's as if it's in ancient Rome and the deals of slavers there. Amazing. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
crap

You should be locked up as a serious danger to all women.

Your approach to gender is completely illegal and you damage lit by posting your vile stuff here.

Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Re: Crap

As opposed to adult babies, Beastiality and Incest?

This story was detailed, fantastical and captured the imagination!

writtenfelicitywrittenfelicityabout 13 years ago
Please continue!

Please do not let the critics get you down. Maybe they're jealous, insecure, or off their medication and not able to recognize fiction, but they are definitely wrong to send the hate. I've enjoyed both chapters so far and look forward to any others you publish. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The fuck?

Last time I checked, it was legal to post fiction on this site, or am I wrong and we all have been committing extreme crimes by reading things on here?

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
No pixels were harmed?

dear analmousie, if this story is the worse you have to complain about. yah shoulda read my stories where I write my characters to commit vicious violence, murder and bloody vengeance.

Of course then your mommy will come down into the basement to interrupt you tugging at your little peepee, while wailing your shrill outrage at the screen of your Tandy 200.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous