All Comments on 'The Family Canoe'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bukakebukakeover 10 years ago
too bad...

...that family fun did not involved parents of April. Maybe you'll write part two of this story?

Trevor0311Trevor0311about 10 years ago
Hot

I loved it. Reading about April sucking and fucking gave me ideas about my own nieces and cousins, struggling to temporarily escape the confines of their upbringing. It was a great story and the incest angle made it far and away better than it's non-incest counterpart. Once again, great job, nikki_2021.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please, a second chapter!

Awesome, but needs followup with his sis-in-law in the canoe. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need more chapters..

not just one more... You can take this story places.....

starbanestarbaneabout 8 years ago

I hope you continue this story. It has such great potential!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfinished

One star! You never finished the story. There should be an icon indicating unfinished stories so they can be avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the story is good

if you finish it I'll give you a 5 4 for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 2?!

I need to read the rest! May in the canoe, the remainder of the camping trip, all of it! Please finish this one - so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One Star,

Great story, but it's not finished so I'm giving it one star. I agree with a previous comment, that there should be an symbol to indicate unfinished stories. I don't want to waste my time.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
What a fantasy

Great story...Loved it..hope you add some chapters

ulinga1ulinga1about 7 years ago
Great story

Please write more of their adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Begining

The initial part made the uncle sound kind of creepy until the limited age difference was revealed. Just FYI

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
ready for tomorrow

please cuntinue

writerjabwriterjababout 5 years ago
Disappointed

The story was pretty good, but the writing awful. You have a habit of reusing the same verbs to describe what’s happening. Orgasms “rip through” the women and the men “explode” when they cum. What is a ute? What is a swag?

On the other hand, the hint of the canoe ride for May and the banter between father and daughter makes me curious enough to see if the fuck partners change, and I’m hoping they do!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Assume writer is Aussie or Kiwi

Havent read very far but did quick check of tags and comments to avoid topics not wanted.

Swag is sleeping bag with small attached tent like cover. Or. It is the bundle of possessions of homeless person.

Ute is short for utility vehicle. Basic car chassis with engine and only front seat cabin. Rest is open tray. Smaller version of the F100, but car chassis instaed of truck chassis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hmmm

So nobody is going to address the fact may was 16 and phil was 20 when they had april? So pregnant at 15 to a 19y/o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep going

I like very much your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nikki, You were right

You were right when you said this story is almost identical to the story just titled 'Canoe'. What I like better about this one, is that you made a sequel to it, even two. There was still too much expectation of more to come at the end of part one.

I think the scientific answer to your experiment is that none of the versions was significantly better rated by your readers. At the moment the difference is just 0.03 points, or 1.176%. too close to call, but I give you another 5 stars hoping to increase the difference a bit.

It's encouraging to see the sequels are rated much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next chapter?

Hmm. . he's taking his sister-in-law out in the canoe. . . what might happen on that trip out? & is April so horny & missing her uncle she might accidentally seduce her dad, who might accidentally believe it's his wife, not his daughter?

leespikedleespikedover 2 years ago

Two versions, one incest, one not incest. What a talented author. I've often wished there were non-anal versions of stories. Couple of things about mother/son fetish I find weird: the fascination with pregnancy and the asshole. Go figure.

5 star stuff here, not a complaint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

usual bullshit the girl always has a shaved pussy,everyone these days the women especially all have perfectly SHAVED fucking pussies and the men all have ten inchesm.used to be nine but now its ten all the men have big cocks..for fuck sake if your going to submit a story to turn people on keep it real and don't follow like fucking sheep with shaved pussies and big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too short! Mama needs some of Dave too after hearing her daughter squeal.

PhluggelPhluggel6 months ago

After april comes may, but the daughter is april and may is the mom... WHAT!?

avazoeavazoeabout 1 month ago

Well, I liked it a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11919 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES