All Comments on 'The Family Ch. 01'

by BBV22

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Hot!

Good pace; not too slow or fast, good gradient. Liked the interlocution of the dialogue. Hope this story will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Story

Good discriptions of everyone and every act. A good time for the daughter to appear, unheard and quietly watching her family. Thinking herself alone she had stripped out of her cold, wet clothes. The sight which gave her a start, warmed her body, a young version of her mother's. Someone, her father of course, should finish what her fingers had started. She had caught glimpses over the years but now, to see every detail of the cock that had brought her such pleasure. The sharp gasp of her climax caught everyone's attention. Nothing to do now but invite her in.

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
lovely!!

simply, just lovely!!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
great read

nice tease and build. mom is pretty sexy. very erotic. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AWESOME story. Perfect pace and hot sex too!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Great opening. Only in fiction does one find such an emotionally and psychologically mature couple with such a strong sense of self, self ego and id. They both recognize that their son has little, if any, accurate knowledge about sexual pleasure, how to please a woman, and how to please humself. Over a period of time, all members of the family were permitted to discuss any subject, to ask and answer hinest, sincere questions. No subject was off the table. If the above were practiced in real life, I wonder how few bad marriages would exist. How many frwer emotionally and psychoogicaly messed up people there would be. Readers may be upset with the preceding but ask your self, what if the preceding had occured in your life. How much better off would you be?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous