The Family Ritual Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Hayley had a dream. She dreamt that Eric was beating her. He was pounding his fists into her stomach and telling her that she'd never have any children and that she was a disgrace. He was hitting her and laughing. She was crying, screaming and begging in her dream.

Jake shook Hayley. She was crying and mumbling something about being barren and for someone to stop beating her. Hayley sat up with a start and Jake took her in his arms. "I'm so sorry Jake, I was so stupid. I just wanted..." she cried and he held her.

"Baby, this wasn't your fault. I think I'm beginning to understand your family more and more every day, they will take care of the bastard, they will make him pay in ways that I don't even want to think of, they will take care of it and I will take care of you. I called into work and I called your office and told them you were ill. You will be home until you're ready. I am here with you."

Hayley hugged Jake and they stayed holding each other for a very long time.

***

Kenneth apologized to Matthew repeatedly. Matthew calmed down. He knew that once Hayley made up her mind, there was no changing it. Matthew informed Helen who immediately wanted to come to New York to be with her daughter. Matthew asked his wife to wait until the weekend and let Jake take care of Hayley. Helen reluctantly agreed.

One member of the family had to be witness to Eric's demise. Kenneth who felt very responsible for all of this stepped up and told Matthew that he would be the witness with Blake as back-up. Matthew knew this would be hard on Kenneth, but he agreed.

***

Blake called the Vatican and informed them of what had happened to Hayley. "The vote was unanimous and you've seen the photos."

The Priest, whose name was Father Alfonso bowed his head, "I understand and you must carry out the punishment, but can't you show this young man some mercy and make his death quick."

"I'm sorry Father, but it cannot be this way. He must suffer. He comes from a very influential family. A message needs to be sent. You can pray for his soul, that's the only solace he can get." Blake said without feeling.

"We will begin our prayers. In this case, I really hope the young man commits suicide because I pity him." Father Alfonso said and hung up the phone.

***

Before Blake could call the Vice-President, the VP called him. "I got the photos. Blake, Senator Hamilton is a good man. This is his eldest son that showed much promise. I know there will be no press or police report, but do you have to kill him? We can put him in the deepest hole and keep him there."

"I'm sorry Mr. Vice-President, but the vote was unanimous. My hands are tied. It's all in the book, so it has to be done. Please tell the Senator I'm sorry." Blake said sympathetically.

"You know he's going to want to talk to you and the Board. He's on the committee and he knows about the book. He's been one of your greatest supporters, but this is his son." Vice-President Mitchell said, "How is his death to be? Will you just shoot him in the head and get it over with?"

"I'm sorry, but the board has decided it to be very painful." Blake said and sighed, "This young man is a danger to other women."

"Jesus Christ, Blake, I know we can't stop you, but please, he's the son of a United States Senator for Christ sake." Mitchell said.

"And because of his life of privilege he should have known better." Blake said. "It's done. We're coming to get him. I'll make it a little easier if he turns himself in, but if we have to come and get him I assure you it will be gruesome."

"I'll speak to his father and get back to you in a few hours." The Vice-President said and then added, "I'll be praying for this young man."

***

Senator Joseph Hamilton turned pale as he looked at the evidence and heard the verdict from the Vice-President. "Is there anything I can do?" He said. He was almost seventy years old. He and his wife had waited a long time to have children and Eric was their oldest. He had always been a little wild as a child, and as a teenager, but the Senator thought he had gotten his life back on track and now this.

"You can speak to the board and maybe they will make it less severe and end his life more quickly, but I'm so sorry Eric has to die for what he's done. It was unanimous. Blake said they will go less on him if he returns to New York, but it's not going to be pleasant." Mitchell said his hand on the Senator's shoulder, "Please don't try to get him out of the country; the Cassidy network is everywhere. It would be better for him to turn himself in and beg for mercy."

"Matthew and I are friends. I'll speak to the board. I tried calling Eric but he doesn't answer. I have a feeling he's coming here to talk to me. I'll make sure he does the right thing." The Senator said his voice choking. "What the hell do I say to his mother?"

The Vice-President with tears in his eyes said, "There will be a boating accident and a search party and you will tell your wife that he went out on the boat and the sharks got him. I'm so sorry."

The Vice-President and the Senator both cried on each other's shoulders.

***

Senator Joseph Hamilton was on SKYPE. Members of the board were all blacked out with the exception of Kenneth, Blake and Matthew who had flown to New York to witness the plea the Senator would make.

"I'm deeply sorry Matthew." Senator Hamilton began, "For my son's behavior. He is our eldest and that is no excuse. He's always been a little wild, but he was coming around. I beg you for him to please not torture him. Please make his death quick. Matthew you and I have been friends for many years. I beg you for my wife; don't make his end so horrible. I know that what he did was unforgiveable, but I ask you to think of his mother."

Matthew was stone faced. He took a while before speaking, "Because of our friendship, I will not make it over days, but one day. I promise you if you turn him in or he comes in and turns himself in then I will spare him days of torture."

Senator Hamilton broke down, "Thank you Matthew that's all I can ask."

"You have twenty-four hours to say goodbye to your son before we come and get him." Matthew said and turned off the Skype.

Matthew turned to the board, "Kenneth will be the witness. Blake has it all arranged. It will happen tomorrow beginning at 2 p.m. and end the following day or sooner. I will see my daughter on Friday. I want her to spend some time with her fiancé and I want to spend some time with our Minister in prayer and contemplation for what we are about to do. It gives me no pleasure, but these are our rules and this is part of the life we live so that the rest of the world can be forgiven. I just ask to be forgiven."

***

Eric had been hiding out at a hotel. He called his father. Senator Hamilton told him to come to his office. Father and son talked for hours. Eric ranted. Eric cried. Eric said he would run away. The Senator cried. He told his son it was futile and would be useless and worse off from him. Eric had to be a man and accept his fate.

"Father, please, can't you do something?" Eric begged exhausted.

"Son, you raped a young woman. She is not only just a Cassidy, but the heir to the Cassidy legacy. She did not belong to you. She is engaged to be married. What were you thinking?" Joseph said as he held his son.

"I'm sorry dad, I'm so sorry." Eric said his voice cracked and his face flooded with tears.

Joseph stared into his son's face and he remembered the young boy and the baby he was. His heart was broken. He had aged ten years over night. He kissed Eric's cheek. Joseph knew he would have to turn him in.

"Go to my apartment and lie down. We'll figure something out." Joseph said. Eric nodded and kissing his father, he left.

After he was gone, Joseph said goodbye into the air to his eldest son. He picked up the phone and called Blake.

***

The family owned a farm. It was an hour away from Washington, D.C. in Virginia. In the barn was a vat of sulfuric acid, a chainsaw, an electric saw and a few other implements. There would be no traces of a body. Five members of the CIA's wet work team would do the actual deed. They were experts in torture. Blake told them to make the boy suffer but only for five hours. He and Kenneth would be there to witness.

***

Eric had fallen asleep. He was awakened to two men standing over him. They injected him and he was out. Putting him into a wheelchair with a blanket covering him they took him out the building but not before Senator Joseph Hamilton entered the bedroom where his son was passed out. He kissed his forehead as they took him out and he wept.

When Eric awakened, he was in a strange place that looked like a barn. He was restrained to a metal table with drainage holes in it. He was naked.

Blake read the charges. Eric groaned and started crying. "Please tell Hayley that I'm sorry. I loved her. I'm sorry I forced myself on her. Please let me go, please put me in jail, please I'll admit to everything. Please don't torture me. Please make it quick." He begged.

Kenneth came forward and spoke, his voice grave, "The Cassidy family accepts your apology. We will convey it to Miss Hayley. Your sentence is death. Because of your father's, long relationship with Matthew Cassidy, we will end your life relatively quickly. For the next five hours your body will be taken apart beginning with your cock which you used to violate Matthew Cassidy's daughter."

Eric gasped, "What! No! Please!" He was crying, his nose was running. Eric was pulling on his restraints. He couldn't move.

A doctor was nearby to stop Eric from bleeding to death so that the torture could continue for the next five hours.

Eric heard the roar of an electric saw brought to life and he screamed...

12