The Family Ritual Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon hugged her back, "Just work stuff. We have two days off and I have quite a few pages of lines to learn, plus I have to begin working on the fight scene."

"Let me take your mind off of it. Let's go into the playroom and I'll help you relax." Samantha said.

Brandon's eyes brightened, "Yes Mistress."

Samantha grinned, "On your knees and follow me."

In the playroom, Samantha put Brandon through his paces. She whipped and flogged him. Samantha refused to allow him to cum although he cried and begged. She kept him between her thigh eating her pussy for a good two hours before she finally let him masturbate and then clean up his cum from his hands.

Brandon thanked her and crawled back into the bedroom where he showered and came to bed. Samantha wasn't done. She pulled out the strap on. Brandon was on his knees in a flash. Samantha grinned and spanked his behind. She lubed his ass and her cock and shoved it in his ass. Brandon moved with her. "Thank you wife. Thank you for fucking me. It's so damn good."

Samantha moved her hips and spanked Brandon's butt, "If all those lovely young girls could see their idol on his knees being fucked in the ass. I bet you wish Jake would fuck you." She said teasing him.

"Yes, you know I do, but that will not happen unless we are invited to Daniela and Mason's wedding night ritual." Samantha said fucking deep inside Brandon.

Brandon groaned, "Ah baby, so good, fuck me. Please Mistress may I stroke my cock?" He begged.

"Yes you may but you cannot cum until I say!" Samantha ordered.

"Jake is here and so is Hayley, we could have some fun." Brandon said as he stroked his cock.

"No Brandon, they are on their honeymoon and it's done. Unless we all agree that will not happen and I personally don't think either of them wants that." Samantha said swatting Brandon's ass.

Brandon pulled on his cock, "I'm sorry Mistress."

"I understand that you like Jake's big black cock, but you need to understand that you may never have it again. So you have to be content with my big black cock up your ass." Samantha said as she fucked into him.

"Mistress I'm so close, so very close, please." Brandon pleaded.

"Not yet my horny boy, I bet you're picturing Jake fucking your ass. Admit it!" Samantha said as she moved her hands down and feels Brandon's steel hard cock.

"Yes Mistress I am feeling his cock up my ass. I don't know what it is about Jake's dick but I love the taste and feel of it. Oh Mistress Samantha please honey may I cum? I feel as if I'm about to burst." Brandon beseeched his wife.

"Then you can cum now!" Samantha said as she slammed into Brandon's ass. Brandon shrieked and came, his cum spurting everywhere except the towel he had placed on the bed.

Samantha began spanking his ass, "You are to clean all of this up while I shower, with your tongue. You know better." She said and pulled out harshly.

Brandon's ass burned "I'm sorry Mistress." He said and began licking up his cum from the bed.

Samantha took the strap-on into the bathroom and cleaned it. She went into the shower. Brandon came into the bathroom and asked to join her.

"Did you clean up?" She asked.

"Yes and then I wiped everything down." He said.

"You may enter." She said and Brandon opened the shower door and joined his wife. He bent down to suck her pussy and as the shower cascaded over him, Brandon brought Samantha to a thundering climax.

***

Jake told Hayley to hold on to the headboard and not move her hands as he fucked in and out of her pussy. Hayley held on tight as Jake moved in and out of her. He pinched her nipples and she moaned, "Ahhh"

"When we get home I'm going to keep you in the playroom all night long, bound and gagged." Jake said moving his hips.

He slapped Hayley's breasts then bent down to lick the rosy nipples twirling them with his tongue. Jake pulled out and went down to Hayley's pussy. He pushed her legs up and told her to grasp her ankles and hold them.

Hayley did as he asked. "Don't let go. If you do I will take my belt out and whip you, then I will fuck your ass very hard and not let you cum. You know how you like to cum when I take that ass." Jake said and went down to lick her.

Jake took his time eating her pussy. He licked all around the edges of her pussy, then her pussy lips. He sucked and nibbled. Jake licked her clit and slid two fingers inside fucking her as he licked. Hayley moved her hips and Jake smacked her thigh. "Stay still." He said and continued to eat her pussy.

Hayley felt her orgasm building. Reflexively she grabbed Jake's head pulling him deeper in her pussy. When she relaxed, Jake lifted his head and said, "you let go."

Hayley groaned, "Please sir, please."

Jake flipped Hayley over in one move. He picked up his pants and slid the belt out through the loops. Jake folded the belt and slapped it across his palm. Jake went into Hayley's luggage and pulled out a scarf and then went into is bag and pulled out two of his ties.

Jake tied Hayley's wrists behind her back to each of her ankles. He then used the scarf to gag her. Hayley was mewling and nervous. Jake showed her the belt. Hayley closed her eyes. He smiled.

Going behind her, Jake remembered that Hayley had isolating noise headphones. He took out her iPod and put on her favorite playlist. Jake placed the headphones over her ears and turned on the music.

Jake felt Hayley's ass. He caressed her butt cheek and bent down to kiss it. Hayley was uncomfortable and her body tense as she could not hear the belt as Jake brought it down on her ass hard. Hayley's scream was muffled by the scarf. Jake let blow after blow from the belt rain down on her behind. The music annoyed her but she couldn't tune it out.

Jake continued whipping her ass and watched it turn from pink to red. Jake stopped and touched her behind. He licked her asshole and felt the hotness beneath his hand. Jake shoved three fingers in Hayley's pussy and she was soaked. He moved around to her face. Hayley was silently weeping. Jake kissed her forehead and moved back to her ass. "When I tell you to hold on wife, you will do as I say." He said and she gave a muffled assent.

Jake gave her one move hit on the ass and she moaned. Jake lubed his cock and moved it to her ass. Hayley fought to relax as Jake slid inch by inch into her ass. Jake slid all the way inside and then grabbed hold of Hayley's breasts. He used them as leverage to move back and forth in her ass. Hayley groaned. Her arms hurt, her legs ached but her pussy felt good as Jake moved in and out of her. The music was driving her crazy as Jake moved in and out.

Jake pinched her nipples and Hayley moaned. The music now a faster beat felt as if Jake, who couldn't hear it, was moving to the music. Jake fucked Hayley's ass deep as he pinched her nipples. He fucked inside her, moaning to himself, "that's my little slut. I will fuck you all the time." He moaned as her pussy clinched his cock and began milking it.

Jake knew he wouldn't last long. His cum was building, but he wanted it to last. He wanted it to last forever. Jake was really enjoying this fuck, this domination over the woman he loved. He began thinking about the wedding night ritual and some of it came back to him. He fucked deeper into Hayley remember that Matthew took his wedding night. Jake fucked into her ass hard and as he plunged in deep, Jake exploded sending his semen up Hayley's ass.

This triggered Hayley's explosion and she came hard. Jake eased out of her ass and took out his camera. He took photos of her trussed up with his semen leaking out her ass. He went to her face and took a photo. Hayley looked at him, a question on her face.

Jake untied Hayley and turned her over. He took more pictures before he removed the gag from her mouth. "Jake, why are you taking photos of me?"

"Because I want to remember you like this. I plan to take lots of photos of you especially in the playroom. When we buy a house, I will put these photos on the wall so I can look at you when I fuck you."

Hayley got up to go to the bathroom, but Jake stopped her. He got between her legs and pushed them up against her chest, "Hold them and don't let go." He said again and she nodded.

Jake bent down and sucked only on her clit. He sucked her clit hard and Hayley held as still as she could. "Please Sir, please, I'm going to cum. I can't hold it."

"Then cum my Hayley cum for me." Jake said and took her clit in his mouth and lightly bit it.

Hayley screamed as she came. Luckily Brandon and Samantha's room was down the hall and they couldn't hear her.

"You can let go of your legs baby." Jake said and Hayley relaxed. She was exhausted. Jake ran a bath in the tub that was built for four. He saw some bath salts and put them in the tub. Jake went back to Hayley who was lying on the bed. He pulled her up and into an embrace. Jake felt her sore ass. "I'm going to put you in the bath, it might sting a little but after I'll put ointment on your butt." He scooped her into his arms and carried her naked into the bathroom.

Gently Jake lowered Hayley into the tub. He climbed in next to her and began washing her body. Hayley lay back in the tub and let him wash her. She was sleepy and exhausted. Jake washed himself and helped Hayley out of the tub onto a chaise in the outer room of the bathroom. He dried himself and then her Hayley was like a limp rag doll as Jake carried her to the bedroom. Her eyes were closed. He placed her on her stomach and used ointment on her ass and her legs where he had struck her, then he put a blue nightgown on her body and put her to bed.

By the time he put on his blue pajama pants and climbed into bed, Hayley was sound asleep and for the first time snoring. Jake laughed and turned off the lights. He held her as she slept. Life was indeed good he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

***

Ellen had gone to the doctor and was indeed pregnant. She was due the end of May. She had saved a great deal of money and owned her apartment. She had also landed deals as a Guess model, a perfume company in France and several magazines before she would be too big to model anymore.

Ellen informed her agent of her pregnancy. "Who's the father?" asked Agnes, her agent.

"I'm not telling, not just yet." Ellen said. "Right now just get me jobs. I want to work until I can't. I'm saving for my baby's college fund."

"What about the father? Does he know? Is he a celebrity?" Agnes asked.

"I'm not telling yet and he'll support his child. He doesn't know, but when he finds out there will be a huge wedding and yes Agnes he is a celebrity." Ellen said as she hung up her phone.

Ellen went to her very large two bedroom condo on east 63rd street. She opened the small closet in her bedroom that she had specially built from her larger walk-in closet and gazed at all the photos and magazine articles about Brandon Mitchell. The walls were covered with his face.

In the center was the one she especially loved; the photo of the two of them dancing at Jake and Hayley's wedding that she paid the wedding photographer to take. He was looking into her eyes. This photo made them look like the perfect couple in love.

Ellen patted her belly, "Your daddy little one will be so happy to meet you Don't worry, we will all be together. One big happy family; just you and me and daddy."

Ellen stared for quite a long time at her homage to Brandon with her hand caressing her belly.

***

Lacy kissed her mother goodbye. She was going to be spending a few months with her pregnant sister and her sister's new husband. Her mother, Gertie gave her a warning, "You listen to Valentina and mind Blake. Don't get into any trouble and help around the house. Blake said I could come when Valentina was further along. He said she would need her mother. I mean it Lacy" Gertie said shaking her finger at her daughter, "Be obedient. I don't think Mr. Black will put up with any of your nonsense."

The town car pulled up and Lacy got in. She was driven to the airport and she smiled as she walked up the steps to the private plane. Lacy relaxed during the short flight to New York. All during the plane ride she thought about her plan. Mr. Black wouldn't know what hit him.

Waiting for her when the plane arrived in New York was a Bentley with a chauffeur who took her bags and placed them in the trunk. He called her Miss Alexis and Lacy thought, 'this is the life I was born to live.' She arrived at the beautiful town house that Valentina lived in. Henry, the butler opened the door and Lacy entered.

Valentina came down the steps and hugged her sister. Lacy smiling sweetly hugged her back. "Welcome to our home. My husband will be arriving shortly. Let me show you to your room."

As they walked up the steps and out of earshot of the butler, Valentina warned, "Lacy, please behave. I'm pregnant and I don't want any stress."

Lacy laughed, "You have nothing to worry about. I'll be good as gold."

Valentina wasn't worried. Blake had told her not to worry and not to be afraid of what Lacy would do because when he arrived home he would make sure that Lacy understood the rules.

Valentina took her sister into a beautiful room with a four poster canopy bed. Lacy grinned and turned to Valentina, "God, you live like a fucking Queen."

Valentina laughed, "I live with a man who loves me and this is our home. I'll leave you to get dressed for dinner."

Valentina left. She went to her room and immediately called Blake. "She's here."

"Very well my dear." Blake said and hung up. He knew exactly what Lacy was up to. He had her computer bugged as well as her phone. He knew she wanted to be with one of the Cassidy's. He knew she wasn't submissive and he knew that she would cause trouble if allowed and he wouldn't allow it. He would let her know that for the next six months he would be in charge. By the end of that time she would be trained, he had picked out Derrick Cassidy Kennedy to take charge and marry her.

He and Derrick had already discussed Lacy and Derrick who was handsome, tall and very much a dominant would keep her in check. He left it to Blake to begin her training. He would meet Miss Lacy in a month to see if he liked her. Until then Blake would begin teaching her a lesson.

***

Blake arrived home, kissed his wife who was kneeling naked in her usual place and taking her leash took her up the stairs to the room Lacy was staying in. He opened the door without knocking and Lacy looked at Valentina and then at Blake. Blake could see the amusement in her eyes that she tried to hide.

"Valentina my darling, please stand. You will never kneel in front of your sister again. Lacy" Blake said walking up to her. "My wife, your sister is now your Mistress and you will obey her. I know what your plan was and you will know what my plan is. You will get your wish to marry into the Cassidy family, but not before I train you the way you need to be trained."

Lacy laughed, "So, you didn't think my submission was real. You're a real smart old guy Blake." Lacy said smirking, "But I don't think you'll want to train me. You see I learned some interesting facts about the Cassidy's and if I were to reveal what I know then maybe the perfect family wouldn't be so perfect after all."

Blake laughed. He laughed long and loud. Valentina had never seen her husband like this and was a bit afraid.

When Blake stopped laughing, his eyes narrowed and grew darker. "Who did you think gave you those tidbits of information?"

Lacy stopped grinning; her smile was fading slightly, suddenly she looked worried.

"After the wedding, I had you followed. I had your phone and computer bugged and I've spoken to your mother quite a few times. I know how unruly you are and how much trouble you've caused her, well from now on you won't be causing anyone any more trouble." Blake was directly in front of Lacy now.

Lacy stepped back and growled at him, "Don't touch me. I'll scream. I'll call the cops. I'll..."

"You'll do nothing or do you want everyone to know about the drug arrest that you managed to get out of or the two schools you were expelled from for sucking some guys cock or maybe about the shoplifting charges that were dropped after you sucked the pussy of the manager. I can make things much worse for you my dear Lacy. So you will obey me and your sister." Blake said and grabbed her arm.

Lacy bit Blake's hand and Blake slapped her so hard she fell to her knees.

Valentina started towards her husband. Blake held up his hand stopping her. Lacy held her hand to her cheek and looked stubbornly at Blake. Not a tear appeared in her eye.

Blake laughed a sinister laugh that sent chills through Valentina's body. "My dear, your training will begin after dinner. You are to come downstairs in half an hour. You will eat dinner and then you will meet me in the playroom for your punishment. Don't make me come and get you." Blake said and turned away. "Valentina, come into the bedroom. I need you." He said closing the door behind him.

Valentina followed Blake out the bedroom. Once they were in their room she tended to Blake's hand. Blake then pushed her to her knees and she took out his cock. "I will enjoy every moment of punishing your sister. Just make sure I don't let it get out of hand."

"Yes sir." Valentina said.

"Now suck me until I cum and then we'll have dinner. This night just got very interesting." Blake said grabbing his wife's head and fucking her mouth hard thinking about how he couldn't wait to punish Lacy.

***

Lacy grinned to herself as she dressed for dinner. "Mr. Black, you'll learn just who is in charge here" Lacy said out loud. "I'm going to choose my husband, not you and I'm going to show you just who I really am. Two can play this game. I'm sure tonight will bring on a spanking and I'll play along, until I find the one I want to be with." Lacy began to hum, an old song she had heard once, 'Born to be Wild' as she formulated her plan.

12