The Family Ritual Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor sat down on his stool which was just at the height of Valentina's pussy and began eating her. Blake went to his wife and kissed her deeply. He crooked his finger at Lacy and told her to suck Valentina's nipples. "You may cum as you wish my dear." Blake said as he sucked Valentina's other nipple.

"Ah, yess Sir, Doctor, I'm going to cum soon." Valentina said. Dr. Powell stood up and pulled out his cock. He pressed a button and the bed moved down. Valentina's legs were placed in the stirrups and Dr. Powell; his long thin cock went inside Valentina as Lacy watched astonished. Dr. Powell fucked in and out of Valentina.

"Thank you Blake for letting me fuck your slave. Her pregnant pussy is very nice indeed." He said moving in and out. Valentina grabbed Lacy's head and pulled her into a kiss as Blake sucked on her nipples. Valentina came hard and then the doctor who pulled out and came all over her belly.

Dr. Powell cleaned her up, moved her legs down from the stirrups, stuffed his cock back in his pants and left the room.

"What the fuck!" Lacy said. "You gave your wife for her doctor to fuck her!" Lacy yelled angrily.

Valentina looked at Lacy. Her voice was soft, "Lacy, I'm his slave. My master may give me to whomever he chooses to use any way they choose as long as they don't hurt me."

"But you are his wife." Lacy cried, "He doesn't treasure you."

Blake interrupted, "but I do. I treasure your sister very much. It was she that asked if Dr. Powell could fuck her."

"Is this true Val?" Lacy cried eyes wide.

"Yes, I've met Dr. Powell some time ago and wanted him to fuck me, but I never had the courage to approach him." Valentina said as Blake helped her off the table and she began to dress.

Blake went over to Lacy. "Your sister is my slave and submits to me. She does what I tell her to do and you will learn that her giving me pleasure gives her pleasure. Now, let's go to lunch. I made a reservation at Le Cirque and then I have to return to the office for a couple of hours."

Blake took them to Le Cirque for lunch. "I'm thinking of having a dinner party in a few weeks."

Valentina smiled, "I'd love that."

"I will make up a guest list and why don't you invite some of your model friends. We can introduce Lacy to a few of the Cassidy's." Blake said and for the first time since leaving the doctor's office, Lacy smiled.

"Can we invite Mason and Daniela and Hayley and Jake" Valentina asked excitedly.

"Yes, my dear. Let's keep the crowd young and it should be fine." Blake said kissing her. "I've been meaning to ask, do you want to find out the sex of the baby on your next visit?"

"If you wouldn't mind Sir I'd like to wait and be surprised." Valentina said.

"Okay." Blake answered and kissed her cheek. He stood up. "I've taken care of the check; if you want anything else they will add it. I have to return to work and will be home at seven. Lacy, you know what I expect and my dear, you did wonderful today." Blake said as he kissed her lips. He left them.

Valentina looked at her sister. Lacy was quiet, her mind filled with thoughts of the day's events and also of the party. Her future husband could be coming to the party.

"Let me see the 3D of my little niece or nephew" Lacy asked and Valentina withdrew it from her purse. Lacy looked at then handed it back. She was not looking forward to kids and if she had her way, and that was the plan, she wouldn't have any.

They returned home. Valentina went to her room to lie down while Lacy went on her computer. She sent an email to her best friend, Rose in Montreal. They went on yahoo chat and chatted for a little while then Henry came to the door. "Mr. Black is on her way home."

At first it didn't register and then she remembered she was supposed to be naked and waiting on her knees at the door. Lacy stripped naked with nothing except a pair of five inch black heels. She walked down the stairs as if she owned the place and Valentina watched her. Lacy had no shame. Valentina had been embarrassed the first time she knelt down naked, but not Lacy. Lacy knelt next to Henry who ignored her as Valentina knelt next to Lacy.

Blake came in the door. He saw Lacy sitting on her heels a smug smile on her face. Valentina had her head down, her hands in her lap. He ignored Lacy and kissed his wife. Helping her up Henry handed him a leather collar and a leash. Blake put the collar around Lacy's neck and attached the leash.

"We are going to the Danger Zone for about an hour, Henry we will have dinner after." Blake said and led Lacy on her hands and knees to his playroom.

"You did as I asked" Blake said to Lacy after he closed the door, "but next time, I want you with your head touching the floor and your arms outstretched. I promised you that I would let you cum and I will keep my promise" Blake said as he pulled Lacy up to standing.

Lacy stood in front of him her breasts out and her nipples hard. Blake felt down Lacy's body and grabbed her leg. Before she could move he fastened one leg to the cuffs on the floor that Lacy hadn't noticed. He then fastened the other leg. Lacy was naked and spread open. Lacy shaved her pussy leaving one strip down the front. Blake pulled on it. "OW!" Lacy said.

"Tomorrow Valentina will take you to get a Brazilian. I want all the hair gone." He said as he told her to put her arms up.

Valentina pressed a button on the wall and from the ceiling chains came down with cuffs attached. Blake attached the cuffs to Lacy's wrists and Lacy smiled at him. Her smile was one of pride about her body. She knew that Blake wanted to fuck her.

Blake went to the drawer and took out a vibrator. Blake kissed his wife. "Wait for me in the bedroom. I will be there shortly."

Valentina kissed her husband and kissed her sister on the cheek and left.

Blake ran his hand down Lacy's side. "I see that you like to show off your body. How many men have seen you naked?"

Lacy grinned, "Just three."

"Me and two others or three" Blake asked as he walked around Lacy stroking her body.

"You and two others, but no one has touched my naked body. I showed off my body. I let two guys touch my breasts." Lacy said staring at him.

Blake pinched her nipples and Lacy licked her lips and threw her head back. The pinch wasn't hard but sensual. Blake walked around to Lacy's ass. He bent down and kissed her behind. He opened her cheeks and took some lube from his pocket. Blake was dressed in his suit and he took off his jacket and threw it on the bed in the room.

Blake rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and put on some gloves. Putting lube on his finger he opened Lacy's ass and slid one finger inside her. Lacy pulled on the chains above her head. "Oh, that hurts." She said as Blake pushed in further. Blake moved his finger in and out. "Relax" he said and Lacy tried to relax.

"Your ass is tight. We will take care of that soon enough." Blake said as he took off the glove and threw it away. He took out a vibrator and turned it on.

Blake licked Lacy's pussy and she moaned and then he brought the vibrator to her pussy. He started the vibrator on two and Lacy moaned. Blake stood and sucked her nipples as he turned the vibrator up to four.

Lacy groaned. Blake kissed her and she sucked on his tongue as he turned the vibrator to six and Lacy screamed as she creamed. Blake continued kissing her, then sucking her nipples as he used the vibrator on her clit.

Soon her clit was so sensitive that she begged him to stop. Blake ignored her and bit her nipple. Lacy screamed again as she had another orgasm and then another. "Please Sir, please stop. I can't I can't."

"You can't cum anymore. Don't you know my dear that you don't decide how many times you get to cum, that is my decision. Let's see if I can pull a big one out of you." Blake said as he turned the vibrator up.

Lacy couldn't take anymore, her arms hurt, her clit was throbbing and her juices was running down her legs.

Blake turned off the vibrator and unhooked her arms. He massaged Lacy's shoulder and arms. He then undid the cuffs on her legs and picking her up took her to the bed.

Blake opened her legs and blew on her clit. Lacy trembled. Gently he licked up the juices running down and then back up to her pussy. He didn't touch her clit just tasted her. When he had his fill. He whispered, "If you do as I wish, you will be happy. I will see you in the morning. Be prepared to take more of me into your mouth. I expect you to be waiting at the door naked tomorrow night."

Blake picked Lacy up and took her to her room. He put her in the tub and washed her body. She said nothing. Blake put on a pair of pajamas and tucked her into bed kissing her forehead. He turned off the light and went to join his wife as Lacy fell asleep.

He and Valentina had dinner. If Lacy awoke Blake had left her a note that her dinner was in the refrigerator and she could heat it up.

"You may invite whomever you wish to the party. I want to keep it about 30." Blake said.

"Thank you Sir." Valentina said.

"I am very proud of you. You are handling this situation very well" Blake said as he stroked her face, "I want you to know that my plan is to hand her over as soon as I can. You have nothing to worry about. I love you."

Valentina blushed, "I know you do, Sir."

He kissed her hand and they had dessert. Later, Blake took her to bed and made love to her. He allowed Valentina to straddle his cock and watched as she rode him.

In the wee hours of the morning he got up. He was naked as he went to Lacy's room. Lacy was awake. She had been for some time hoping that he would come.

Blake came into the room and Lacy unbuttoned her pajama top. Blake chuckled. "So eager for me to play with those tits wait until I clamp those nipples. Did you eat?"

Lacy shook her head, "I was waiting for you to bring me my meal."

Blake chuckled again, "You are a little vixen" he said bringing his cock close to her lips.

"Pleese Sir, Pleasssse let me suck your cock, please I want it badly." She cooed.

Blake pinched her nipples hard, "Don't play with me Lacy."

"Oooh Sir, please." She begged and Blake sat down on the bed. He pulled Lacy's head to his cock. He pushed more and more of his cock in her mouth. She could take almost half of him in her mouth before she gagged.

"You need to start relaxing your throat. Speak to your sister about how she does it." He said and grabbing her hair he moved her head up and down faster and faster. Blake pulled Lacy all the way up, then back down again and Lacy sucked and licked as fast as she could.

Blake had enough of that and pulled down Lacy's pants. He turn her over onto her side. Lacy wondered what he was doing. Blake opened the nightstand where he had some lube and greased the head of his cock. He greased his finger and put it inside Lacy's ass. Lacy squirmed and Blake slapped her ass.

Moving slowly he put just the head inside her. "Please no. You can't, no." Lacy cried as Blake held her. He didn't move inside her, just held her with the head at her opening.

"Shush. I'm not going to fuck you there. Just be still." Blake said moving his cock back and forth outside her ass.

Blake thought about how much he couldn't wait to take her ass. He envisioned the entire night. In a few days he would start putting a butt plug up that ass to open it up.

Blake got up and went to the bathroom. He washed and brought his cock back to her lips to suck. Lacy sucked hard and tried to take more of his cock in her mouth. She started thinking about the party and the man she would meet. She sucked harder and Blake moved in and out. Blake pulled on her nipples and moved in and out, in and out, in and out of Lacy's mouth. He thought about fucking her ass and he held her head on his dick as he came.

Lacy swallowed all of him, then licked him clean. He got ready to leave when she asked him, "Will you come before you leave for work?"

"I'll come when I wish. You go to sleep." Blake said and he left.

Lacy was in heat and played with her pussy until she came and fell into sleep.

In the morning Blake did not come and when Lacy got up she was disappointed. Valentina was having her white egg omelet with hash browns as Lacy came downstairs. Because she hadn't eaten last night, Lacy was starving. Blake left word that the chef could make Lacy's breakfast and he brought her a cheese omelet with hash browns. Lacy thanked him and ate. She then took Valentina's plate as well as her own into the kitchen where she put it in the dishwasher.

Valentina smiled. Lacy was learning. Henry had Lacy polish all the silver in the house and then clean the Danger Zone. Finally Lacy had to sweep the entire house.

When she was done she asked Valentina if she could go out by herself. Valentina agreed and gave Lacy some money. "Master has set up an account for you. He will give you a weekly amount after you start school. Have fun, but be home before he gets here."

Lacy walked around looking at stores. She purchased a few things for her room and treated herself to a very nice lunch at an Italian bistro.

When she returned home Valentina was on the phone. She was talking to Hayley about the party. "I'm so glad you can come. Your wedding was so beautiful."

Lacy continued to her room and started decorating it to make it feel more like hers. She was hoping that after she met Mr. Cassidy of her dreams she would soon be looking for a home of her own. She wanted a house in the city.

Lacy went on the computer and emailed Rose if she wanted to come to New York to the party if Valentina said it was all right. Rose excitedly said yes and Lacy told her she would get back to her.

Lacy was waiting naked, on her knees at the door when Blake came home. He took her and Valentina into Lacy's bedroom and took off his pants. "Watch your sister and learn." He said as Lacy watched Valentina suck his cock.

Valentina showed Lacy how Blake liked to be licked; long strokes of the tongue, nibbling at the head, slowly going down the long stalk. Lacy imitated her and soon both were nibbling and sucking on his cock and balls.

Blake stroked their hair and Lacy's back.

Blake told Valentina he was going to cum and he wanted her to share his sperm with her sister. He came in his wife's mouth and Valentina kissed her sister sharing his sperm. Lacy held Valentina and sucked on her tongue trying to get all of Blake's sperm.

Blake watched them and getting up. He helped Valentina and told Lacy to get ready for dinner.

Lacy's pussy was dripping, but she knew she would get no release as Blake said to her before leaving, "Don't touch your pussy. Just get dressed. I expect you downstairs in five minutes."

Annoyed and frustrated, Lacy got dressed. She was quiet at dinner until the subject of the party came up. "I'd like to invite my friend Rose from Montreal for a visit."

"That would be fine. I'll arrange it." Blake said.

"Thank you." Lacy said.

Valentina asked, "Is there anyone else you'd like to invite."

Lacy hesitated before asking, "I'd like to invite Rose's brother. He lives and works in Los Angeles. His name is Robert and he's 28 years old."

Blake asked, "Did you date this young man?"

Lacy smiled, "No, he's like a brother to me."

"Let me think about it. If you behave over the next few days as you have been then maybe yes." Blake said as he cut his filet mignon.

***

Mary called her brother and asked him to have lunch with her. Jake was expecting this call and invited her to lunch at their apartment so they could have some privacy.

He asked Marvina to prepare lunch for him and his sister. Mary was very nervous when she arrived. She hugged Jake and said she was very happy that he had returned from his honeymoon. They chatted for a few moments about their parents and Nate's new girlfriend, then Mary grew serious, "I need to know something."

"What?" Jake asked as he took a bite of his salad.

"Did you sleep with Daniela? Are you the father of her baby?" Mary asked as she held the fork with her piece of shrimp.

"No to both" Jake said and then added "What made you think that and how could I cheat on Hayley. Please give me some credit."

Mary sighed, "Carlos looks just like you did as a baby. I'm sorry Jake, I was just wondering."

"That's all right. I've seen the baby and yep he does look a little like me, but I think he'll change. He's just a baby." Jake said and changed the subject, "Did you hear that Blake Black is having a party. He told Hayley that he's inviting you and Stephen. His sister-in-law is staying with them and he wants her to meet people."

"I remember her; a pretty blond from Canada. I'll have to speak with Stephen but I'm sure we will go. Blake is so different from when I first saw him. He scared me to death, but now, he seems to have softened since his marriage."

Jake laughed, "I wouldn't go that far, but I think he's a little more human."

Jake was relieved when Mary left. He knew that Mary believed him. When Hayley came home they talked about it and Hayley breathed a sigh of relief.

***

Portia, the nanny arrived and Lady Catherine planned to leave for London and home. She had enjoyed her time with the twins. Daniela told her she would miss her. "I wouldn't have been able to do all of this without you. Please come and stay anytime."

Catherine kissed Daniela's cheek, "You'll be with us before you know it and you are coming over next month to try on your dress. Portia will be a fine addition and she will have those sweet babies in hand. You take care of yourself and my son. He is very lucky to have found you." Catherine hugged Daniela.

Lady Catherine stayed three more days to help Portia settle in. Portia was a short amiable young woman with light brown eyes and a winning smile. She was energetic and immediately set to work getting the twins on a schedule. She told Lady Catherine that things had been too willy-nilly for her liking and before Catherine left she had the twins on a strict schedule and told Daniela that she would have three more weeks of nursing then that was it.

Daniela and Mason liked her immensely and managed to get more sleep. Mason went back to work at the restaurant. His new driver, a young black man named Tony was a skilled chauffeur who had once driven for the President.

The week before Blake's party, Mason and Daniela with the twins, Millie and Portia moved back to the apartment in New York. Millie was given her own apartment on the floor beneath theirs while Portia took over the spare bedroom.

***

Invitations to the party at Blake Black's house to introduce his sister-in-law were sent out. There were thirty guests, most under the age of thirty.

Blake sent a plane ticket for Rose and one for Robert in Montreal and Los Angeles respectively to travel to New York. He put them up at the W hotel which was a boutique hotel in a two bedroom suite. Rose was completely surprised when the limousine picked her and her brother up at the airport. They had not seen each other for some time.

Waiting at the hotel was Lacy who yelled and shrieked her joy at having her friends visit. "Look at you. You look beautiful" said Rose who hugged and kissed her friend.

"As do you" said Lacy holding on to her friend. Rose was twenty with short red hair and freckles. Her brother Robert was a tall redhead with wavy hair and blue eyes. He grinned at them both, "Your brother-in-law must be doing very well. He flew me first class and sent a limousine to take me to the airport and a Bentley to pick us both up."

"He's stinking rich!" Rose said.

Lacy laughed, "I've been instructed to take you shopping for clothes for the party. My sister will join us. She knows the best places to shop.

Robert's dick did a jump. "I get to meet Valentina Alexis? Your sister is gorgeous."

"That's right; I forgot you haven't met her. She's pregnant and looks very cute with her baby bump." Lacy said.