The Family Ritual Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentina arrived a short time later and they all got into the Bentley. She took them shopping. Robert sat next to her, his palms sweaty. She was even more beautiful close up.

Valentina dropped Robert and Rose at their hotel along with Lacy who she reminded to be home at midnight.

Blake had come in from work when Valentina arrived home. It was Friday, the party was tomorrow evening. Valentina hired caters to help the chef and a bartender. She also had asked her friend, Justin Timberlake to perform. He heartily agreed.

Blake took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. "We have until midnight. Let's have dinner then I will take you to bed."

"Thank you Sir, I'd like that." Valentina said as her husband grabbed her butt.

"Are you looking forward to the party?" Blake asked as he took her into the dining room.

Blake had arranged a romantic dinner for two with Valentina's favorite foods. He held out her chair and put her napkin in her lap. They ate dinner and talked about the party and Lacy. Blake asked about the brother and sister who had arrived and Valentina told him they were nice and sweet. She grinned as she said that she thought Robert had a crush on her. "He was very nervous and when he shook my hand his palms were all sweaty. I think it's sweet."

Blake laughed, "Tomorrow I'll get to check out my competition."

Valentina grew serious, "You have no competition Master."

Blake stared into his wife's eyes, "Strip" He said.

Valentina stood up and took off her clothes. Blake admired her body. She folded her pants and shirt. Valentina removed her bra. Henry came into the room with coffee, tea and dessert, strawberries with chocolate and whipped cream.

Blake told Henry to kneel in front of his wife. Henry put down the plates and immediately knelt. Blake stood up and took out his hard cock. He presented it to Henry. It was a rare treat for his butler to be allowed to suck his master's cock and Henry relished it. Blake pulled Valentina to him as Henry engulfed all of Blake's big cock in his mouth and began to suck.

"Leave the shoes and stockings on" Blake growled as he bent to suck Valentina's nipples. She moaned. Blake grabbed Henry's head and turned him to lick Valentina's pussy as he kissed her. Henry was thrilled. He loved a pregnant snatch and sucked Valentina's sex as she groaned. "Sir so good."

Blake chuckled. "You've been wonderful these past few weeks with Lacy, you deserve a treat."

"Sir, may I cum, please." Valentina moaned.

Blake nodded and Valentina kissed her husband hard as she creamed into their butler's mouth.

Blake scooped Valentina up in his arms and took her upstairs, but before he left, Henry said, "Thank you so very much Sir."

"You are welcome. Let me know when Miss Lacy comes home." Blake said as he carried Valentina upstairs.

Once in the bedroom Blake told his wife to get on her knees. He slid his cock into her pussy and fucked her, then pulled out to sink his dick into her ass. Blake spanked Valentina a few times as she pulled on her nipples. "Sir, I love your dick in my ass. I love your cock anywhere."

Blake fucked her. "I'm so happy you're pregnant. I'm eagerly awaiting fucking you as you get larger and larger until the doctor says I can't, but your ass is so luscious." Blake said moving in and out of her behind twisting his hips.

Valentina was about to cum and held back. "I know you're close baby. I know you want to cum, but not yet." Blake said as he continued pounding her ass. Blake exploded into her ass. He held Valentina's ass tightly as he emptied himself.

Blake eased out and Valentina fell onto the bed. He went to the bathroom and washed up. When he returned, Blake kissed her and from behind his back he took out a vibrator. Valentina smiled as Blake inserted the vibrator in her pussy and sucked her clit.

It didn't take long before Valentina came, "Yes, Yes, yes, I'm cummmmminggg."

Blake licked her clean then held her in his arms. He pulled the covers over both of them and fell asleep.

***

Lacy had fun with her friends. They hung out in the city and had dinner at Hard Rock Café in Time Square. After they smoked some grass and went back to the hotel. Lacy fell asleep. When she woke up it was nearly midnight. "Damn, I'm going to be late. Blake is going to kill me." She said rushing to leave.

Robert walked her downstairs and she got into a cab. She arrived home at 12:10 and tried to sneak in the house with the key Valentina had given her. Unfortunately Henry was waiting for her.

Lacy sighed, "Can you cut me some slack? I'm only ten minutes late."

"I'm sorry Miss, but it would be my job." Henry said and went up to tell Blake.

Blake came down in his bathrobe. Lacy dropped to her knees. "I'm sorry Sir I am only ten minutes late. I fell asleep."

"Tired, aren't you getting enough rest or is it something else?" Blake asked.

Lacy bit her lip; to lie or not to lie that was the question. If he caught her in a lie it would be worse for her, so she decided on the truth. "I was smoking grass with Robert and Rose. I fell asleep in their hotel room."

"Were you smoking in the hotel?" Blake asked.

"No Sir, outside in the park." Lacy said.

"Well, I haven't touched on this before so let me make things clear, no drugs whatsoever from this point on; no grass, no crack, no anything! Got it!" Blake said.

"Yes Sir" Lacy said.

"So what shall I do with you; ten minutes late and smoking grass." Blake paced back and forth.

"Go into the Danger Zone and undress, get into position and I will be done momentarily." Blake said and went back upstairs.

Lacy was annoyed with herself, I should have set my phone alarm. She cursed as she went into the Danger Zone where she undressed folding her clothes neatly. She lay with her arms outstretched and her head down on the rug. Blake came downstairs still in his robe and she didn't look up. Valentina had coached her well.

Blake picked up the flogger and a ring gag which would hold her mouth wide open. Blake also planned a special punishment for tomorrow at the party and as he thought of that his dick jumped. "Go over to the bed and get on your hands and knees." He ordered and Lacy scurried to obey.

Blake tied her hands to her legs and tied her legs together. Lacy held still. He positioned the gag and Lacy started to protest. Her mouth was stretched wide. Blake laughed and went to a drawer where he removed a digital camera and began taking photos. Lacy was trying to talk but couldn't. She was trying to move, but couldn't. Lacy started to cry and Blake spanked her butt. "You will learn to be home on time and also not to have my butler waken me. You also kept him up ten minutes later so how long shall I flog you, ten minutes, twenty. We are having a party, so maybe I'll use the paddle instead and give you ten for the ten minutes you were late, ten for the ten minutes you kept Henry up and then my dear we shall see."

He continued taking photos and Lacy was turning very red. She hung her head. Blake laughed and put the camera back in his pocket.

Blake went behind Lacy and picked up the paddle, putting the flogger back where it belonged. He paddled Lacy twenty times as she cried and groaned. Her ass was very red by the time he was finished. Blake wasn't done. He looked at her face with her red eyes and tears running down, her make-up streaked and lips still slightly pink with lipstick stretched wide. Blake took off his robe and Lacy could see his dick was very hard. "The ring isn't big enough for my cock, but I have something that is." Blake said and took out a dildo which he used to fuck her mouth pushing more and more of the fake cock making Lacy gag.

"We will use a bigger one next time." Blake took off the ring gag and Lacy protested, "you took photos of me, what are you going to do with them." She cried.

Blake spanked her already sore ass, "Whatever I choose." He said and then put a ball gag into her mouth. Lacy was upset, her ass was sore and she wanted to go to bed.

Blake lubed his cock and went behind her. Putting on a glove he lubed her asshole. Blake moved his finger in and out and back and forth. He put another finger in her ass and Lacy clinched her ass muscles trying to expel him, but Blake smacked her ass and fucked back and forth until Lacy relaxed.

Blake removed the glove and threw it away. He then went behind Lacy and put the head of his cock at her ass. Lacy struggled to talk. She moved her ass and Blake held her. Blake held her hips and moved his dick forward. Lacy groaned. If Blake could see her eyes he would see that she was pleading with them. Tears were falling as Blake moved more of his cock inside her ass.

Lacy wanted to scream as Blake got ¼ of the way inside. He held there, allowing her to feel his girth. He moved slowly back and forth with just this bit in her ass. He didn't try to push more in; that would take time. Blake moved his hand down to her pussy and began to play with Lacy's sex. She moaned and moved back as she felt his hard dick.

Blake wanted to fuck her hard, but he knew he couldn't. She was too tight and he didn't want to injure her. After a short while he withdrew, then went to wash in the bathroom. Lacy's ass was burning. When Blake returned he put ointment on her hole and took off the gag.

Lacy burst into tears. Blake lifted her face. "You will begin wearing a butt plug to open you up. Your ass is mine." He said and kissed her.

"Please sir," Lacy begged, "I can't take your cock there, please."

"I will take you there, I assure you and you will enjoy it just as your sister does." Blake said and kissed her again.

Lacy hoped he would untie her but that was not to be. Blake sat with his legs crossed and pulled her head down to his cock. He controlled this mouth fuck and slammed her head down on his dick. Every night for the past two weeks, Lacy had sucked his cock twice a day, taking more and more of him in her throat. Lacy found that she enjoyed when he would come in her room and fuck her throat. She waited up until he came and then in the morning before he went to work, she woke up to take him in her mouth. Lacy hated to admit it, but she loved the taste, smell and feel of Blake's cock in her mouth and relished swallowing his semen.

Blake fucked her throat and she relaxed more and more until finally she had taken all of him and was pressed tightly to his groin, his pubic hair tickling her nose, his dick down her throat, Lacy breathing through her nose.

"Very, very, very good girl, you've finally done it." He said and eased up so she could take a breath. "Just as you've done this, I will take your ass and you will enjoy it."

Blake untied her and brought her pussy over his mouth. "You cannot cum until you feel me spurt then you may cum. He told her and he pulled her sex to his mouth and began to eat as Lacy began sucking his cock.

Lacy sucked and pulled on his dick. She used her hands and her mouth. She licked his balls and enjoyed his mouth on her twat. Lacy loved sucking Blake's dick while he ate her. Blake sucked and licked savoring the still virgin snatch and he could feel her clit harden.

He held back from cumming, allowing her to suck him until he couldn't stand it anymore and he spurted into her mouth. Lacy licked all of him. She cleaned him and then she came into his mouth. Blake sucked and licked her juices. He feasted on her pussy as Lacy moved on his mouth.

Blake rolled Lacy over and continued eating her. He brought her to another orgasm before he was done. "Very tasty my dear." Blake said.

Lacy thought her punishment was over. She lay on the bed as Blake took her nipple into his mouth and then whispered in her ear, "Tomorrow I will finish your punishment. Go to bed. I will wake you when I get up. We have to have everything ready."

Lacy got out of the bed and picked up her clothes. Blake grabbed her and took her in his arms and kissed her passionately nearly causing her to faint. "You are beautiful and you will be a very beautiful bride to the man I've chosen for you. Go to bed and sleep well."

After she showered and brushed her teeth, Lacy lay in bed thinking of Blake's cock in her mouth and for just a moment she wished Blake was hers.