The Family Ritual Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, even that took too much effort and closed my eyes. The darkness took me. This went on and off for an indefinite amount of time.

One night and I believe it was night, a bright light appeared and I felt warm hands on my body. The hands grew hotter and hotter and I opened my eyes. It wasn't uncomfortable, but warming throughout my bones. I saw my body in a glow and heard a voice that sounded outwardly say to me. "I am the archangel Michael. I and my brother angel Ezekiel are here to heal you and tell you that God has chosen you for a special mission. We will come tomorrow after you have rested, eaten and spoken to the father of this Mission. Be at peace. You are healed."

The glow disappeared and I found I could now sit up. Looking around I saw that I was not in a room but in a cave, but not just any cave, a cave that was decorated like the bedroom of an expensive hotel.

I was dressed in a pair of silk pajamas with my initials on the pocket. Looking over I saw that Adelaide had sat up. She was looking around the room. She was in a beautiful red negligee. My sister Victoria was in another bed as was my brother and Mr. Rockcroft. I didn't see the pilot or copilot but the stewardess, Penny was also in a bed sitting up dazed and confused. The beds were in a semi circle and I was at the center. In front of me was an altar made of marble and behind it a life size cross with Jesus Christ.

Before we could speak to each other, the Priest walked into the cave. "Welcome. You have been brought here by Angels. For saving your life the Angels will appear to you tonight at midnight. I have been asked to stay along with ten of my people who will be outside praying. Whatever the Angels ask of you, you must do. I'm sure you must be hungry. The people of the village have prepared a feast for you and will bring it in here. You are not to leave until the Angels have spoken and given you direction. Clean clothes will also be brought and you will be dressed per instructions given to me by the Archangel Michael."

I looked at each person and we understood that all of us had seen the angels and we had been healed. I spoke to the Priest, "Father, how badly were we hurt?" I asked.

The Priest sighed, "You, I believe your name is Dustin Cassidy."

I nodded. He smiled, "Had internal bleeding and lost your leg. The Angels healed you."

I looked down at my leg and saw a slight scar around my leg where it had been severed. I gasped.

Victoria looked at the Priest. She was shaking and looked as if she were about to go into hysterics. The Priest went over to her and calmed her. A woman came into the cave. She was a dark skinned negro woman with beautiful long dark hair and a pleasing figure. She was strikingly stunning with blue eyes. She knelt in front of the priest. He patted her hair. "This is Magdalene. She was a fallen woman and has now found Christ. The Angels asked for her to be brought here. The Angels will reveal all."

The Priest again looked at Victoria. "You had a broken arm and internal bleeding. You lost a great deal of blood and were nearly dead, but the Angel Ezekiel healed you."

"How badly was I hurt?" came the horse voice of Mr. Rockcroft. The Priest walked closer to him and patted his shoulder, "You were hurt the worse and I thought dead, but the Archangel prayed over you and laid his hands on you and brought you back.

He looked at my brother. Jeremiah nodded and the Priest told him that he had a two broken legs, several broken ribs and his eye had been gone, but now he was perfectly all right. Adelaide was next. In the crash her pelvis was crushed and she was close to death, now everything had been healed and finally Penny, the stewardess was told that eighty percent of her body had been burned. Penny felt her face and it was perfect.

We were all lucky to be alive and even more miraculous to be healed.

Adelaide asked about the pilot and co-pilot and the Priest crossed himself before telling us that they were with God and to pray for them.

Father O'Flynn said that we were alive only by the grace of God and his Angels who were sent to guide us and send us on our mission.

White robes were brought in by two natives who looked down at the ground. They placed the robes at the foot of each person's bed. Magdalene was handed a robe and she undressed before us. The ladies turned their heads as did Mr. Rockcroft, but Jeremiah and I stared openly at the beautiful negress with her large breasts, her hairy cunt and her long legs. I felt my dick harden and then realized that my cock that had been seven inches was now I'm sure nearly nine or ten inches long.

I looked at the Priest and he laughed in amusement; walking over to me he whispered, "The Angels decided that each of you needed to be more endowed and the ladies were given a few slight improvements in the uhm vaginal area. I am told that all except Miss Penny are virgins."

My face turned beet red, "Why would the Angels be interested in sex?" I asked.

The Father shook his head, "I have no idea. They will explain everything when they appear."

Father left us with the negress who sat on the floor and said nothing."

***

Stephen looked up from his reading and laughed, "You expect me to believe this!" He smirked.

Blake looked at him and then at Mary. Kenneth answered, "Yes because it's the truth. When you finish you will be given the proof you need. Keep reading. If you are too tired then give the book to Mary to continue.

Blake took some glasses from the bar. "Before we continue, do any of you want a drink?"

Stephen nodded, "Soda if you have it."

"Will coke do or do you want something stronger?" Blake asked.

"No, I just need something to wet my throat. I'll keep reading for now. If I get tired, I'll pass it on to Mary." Stephen said and squeezed Mary's hand.

"I'd like some juice" Mary sad squeezing Stephen's hand back.

Kenneth made himself a scotch on the rocks and went out to see his wife. "We'll be a while longer. If you want to go into another one of the rooms to lie down or watch television you may."

Dent grabbed Sally's hand. "You can take care of me while we wait."

Kenneth led them to one of the bedrooms. Gwyn stayed in the outer office. She worked on some files. Kenneth kissed her, "I really hate that guy. He's my cousin and I wish he'd learn a lesson."

Gwyn smiled, "I think Jake will be the one to teach him. I'm looking forward to the ritual. Do you think Stephen will sign?"

"I hope so, Blake seems much surer of this than I am. I heard the White House and the Vatican called. Everyone's worried. If he doesn't sign, then it is the end of everything we've worked for and the end of him and Mary. I don't know. He seems to think it's all a joke." Kenneth said.

Gwyn took his hand and kissed it. "Blake will make him understand."

Kenneth didn't look too certain. He kissed the top of his wife's head and returned to Blake's office.

***

When Kenneth returned, Stephen continued reading...

"We were alone except for the negress who sat on the floor, head bowed saying nothing. "We need to talk. Get dressed and let's find a place a little more private."

The rest just nodded at me and put on their robes. I got out of bed, put on my robe and walked around the cave. There was a bathroom with plumbing I had never seen before and what looked like a dining room with a table and six chairs. I motioned for everyone to follow me.

Adelaide came up to me and grabbed my hand, "This is so weird Dustin, but look at us. We should all be dead and we're not."

"I know and we need to talk." I said looking back at the negro sitting on the floor eyeing her with suspicion. "And why is she here?"

Adelaide raised an eyebrow and nodded. She turned to look at the others and pressed a finger to her lips. They understood. We went inside this dining room and sat down at the table. From nowhere the scent of coffee wafted into the room and we looked to see a sideboard appear with coffee, tea and scones on a silver tray along with lemon, cream and sugar. Victoria's mouth dropped open as she went over to the table and poured herself a piping hot cup of coffee from the silver pot.

They sat around the table stunned by all the magical things happening around them. The doors to the dining room closed behind them and Dustin felt it was safe to talk.

"I don't' know what to say about all this; angels, magical rooms in a cave, but we are here and we are alive. Evidently God has a plan for us."

Victoria interrupted, "Are we sure it's God and not the devil?"

Mr. Rockcroft grew serious, "I've been coming here for some time now and I've heard news of this priest. He's a missionary, very holy and I don't think that he would be fooled by the devil. I believe that God has a plan for us. He saved our lives. All we can do is listen."

Jeremiah who had been silent all this time said, "If this is the devil's work, then let me sin. All of this has been like manna from heaven. I agree with Mr. Rockcroft. If it was the devil I don't think a priest would be involved and besides we owe whomever it was that saved our lives."

I agreed with Jeremiah. We sat and talked about home and what we would do when we got back. I wanted to marry Adelaide as soon as possible and work with Mr. Rockcroft, but something told me that the Angels would have something to say about all of this."

***

Mary spoke up. "I need to take a break for a few minutes." She looked at Stephen, "I love you and I've already signed. You have to sign so we can marry. Finish the story and take a moment, but I think we both know that if this story is true and I believe it is, then you will sign and we will go through the ritual."

Stephen moved close to her and whispered, "I don't know if I can sign this if it's true or not. I don't know what to believe."

Mary squeezed his hand, "I know you and you'll always do the right thing." She said and got up from the table to go to the ladies room.

Kenneth called a break. Food was brought in by two men dressed in robes and they ate. Blake had taken the book and moved it out of the way until everyone had eaten. It was after midnight and they had a long way to go.

***

Blake handed the book to Mary who smiled at Stephen and began to read:

"After our meeting, we went back to find the beds pushed back and three comfortable couches, in red, white and blue were in the center of the room facing the alter. The negress was gone and Father O'Flynn came into the room and sat down next to Penny on the couch.

"Magdalene will be returning shortly. The Angels will be here at midnight. My flock is lighting candles and will begin to pray. I was told by the Archangel Michael that I am to be here also. He says that I am part of this mission." Father O'Flynn said as he looked at Penny. I could see the lust in his eyes. So the priest was not immune to females.

Penny smiled warmly at him and for the first time said, "I am the only one here who is not related to anyone. I wonder why God spared my life."

Father O'Flynn patted her leg, "I'm sure the angels will reveal all."

A clock appeared in midair and we all stared at the time. It was 11:45 at night. We didn't have any idea how to prepare. How does one prepare for Angels? Father told us that we should get on our knees. Magdalene returned. She had brought with her four journals. Father explained that the journals had appeared in his room this morning and instructions were given to him to bring them to the cave at 11:45.

This was the longest fifteen minutes of my life. I got up and knelt. Adelaide was on my right, holding my hand while my sister Victoria was on my left. She was trembling. Magdalene knelt next to the priest who knelt in front of us and we waited.

Outside we could hear the community begin to pray. They were doing the rosary. At midnight chimes from the clock began to ring. After the chimes the room went black as all the candles and lamps went out. I held tightly to Victoria and Adelaide. I could hear Jeremiah curse.

Two bright lights appeared on either sides of the altar. The lights grew brighter and brighter as the prayers outside grew more and more intense.

In wonder and awe I saw the Angels take form. We all bowed our heads in homage to them and...because I think until that moment we had our doubts that this was real."

***

Mary stopped to look at Stephen who still didn't look totally convinced. She continued...

"The Angels were in a brilliant white light; whiter than any light I had ever seen with a gold tint around them. They wore white long robes and their white wings were spread out behind them. The two angels were in mid-air their feet not touching the ground. They hovered over us; their faces serene and at once we all felt calm.

Archangel Michael came close to me. From somewhere in my memory I knew it was he that healed me. He held out his hand and I kissed it. His hand was softer than any babies hand and it was warmer than most human hands.

"I've been sent by God to offer you a remarkable chance. God had asked me to tell you his plan and then offer you a choice. If you choose his way, you and your descendents will have a place in heaven and your family will be the wealthiest and most powerful in the world. This will be a contract between you and God. As long as each member of the Cassidy line obeys and follows what is now called The Cassidy Family Ritual, than the United States will prosper and grow. We know that your family line is Roman Catholic and a copy of the contract will go to the Vatican to the Pope, the Lord's shepherd. However, given the rigidity of the Church, we are asking you to become Episcopalian." Michael turned to Father O'Flynn.

"We are also asking you father to leave the Catholic Church and become an Episcopal minister." Michael said looking at the Priest.

Father Patrick O'Flynn bowed his head. A part of him wanted to say no, but another part of him betrayed his thoughts as he looked over at Penny. Being an Episcopal priest meant that he could have sex, get married and have children. "I will do whatever the Lord asks of me."

Ezekiel came over to Magdalene. Her head was bowed and she was afraid to look up. "You will be able to speak English and will understand everything from here on." He touched his hand to her lips and she gasped as she looked up at him.

"I am afraid." She said in English.

Father O'Flynn looked startled and whispered to me, "Until this moment she only spoke Portuguese.

"You have nothing to fear. You will be given knowledge of the land where they are from. The Lord will give you a choice and you can decide where you want to be."

Magdalene said nothing, just bowed her head.

Michael continued, "The Lord has decided that the Cassidy clan will take up the burden of sin for the rest of the world. You, Dustin Cassidy as the youngest will be head of the family."

Jeremiah started to protest, but the Angel held up his hand. "You will be given another path to take Jeremiah. Your brother has studied and learned. He is smart and ready to take on the responsibilities of this new life and his heart wants what we have to offer which is power. You will have a good life."

Michael turned back to me. "Dustin you must accept freely and the contract will be presented to you. Will you obey the Lord?"

"Do I have a choice? I don't even know what the contract contains. What if I refuse?" I said much more critically than I felt.

"You always have a choice. It is free will, but if you refuse, you will never leave this cave and will die here of the injuries you sustained in the plane crash. The Lord has promised you a great life and heaven after. What is there to refuse?" Michael asked.

"Is the contract negotiable?" I asked and saw Mr. Rockcroft smile.

"Yes there are certain things in the contract which we will negotiate, but others which we will not. Will you sign the contract?" Michael asked again.

Ezekiel looked at me, his face somber, "We will not ask again. We will find someone more worthy to obey the Lord."

I looked around the room. "Does everyone here have to agree?"

"Yes, they all have to agree." Michael said and added, "But it is you who have to agree first since you will be the patriarch of this family.

I asked each person and they said in unison, "We agree to sign the contract."

"I agree to sign the contract and obey the word of the lord." I said.

The Archangel Michael reached into his robe and drew out a rolled scroll which he handed to me. "You will read it in private with me and we will discuss the terms."

Michael waved his hand. I blinked and in an instant I was in the private library in Mr. Rockcroft's house dressed in a suit. I couldn't believe it. The Archangel handed me a pen. "I will return after you have read the contract. Don't worry the other's are fine. I brought you here so you can think with a clear head. Anything you wish for will appear, but please do not leave this room." Michael said and he vanished.

***

Victoria and Adelaide both let out screams when I disappeared. They told me they thought I had died and gone to heaven. Ezekiel sternly said to them, "We are angels do you think we would harm him. He has a decision and a choice to make. You will all have this choice. Be calm and all will be well."

I read over the contract, once, twice, three times and felt ill. I never suspected the lord would ask this of me. I called for the Archangel.

Michael appeared before me. "I'm sure you have questions."

"I do. Can some of this be negotiated?" I said more surely than I felt. I had learned a great deal from Mr. Rockcroft about negotiations.

"Some of it, but the incest part is your sin which will save the rest of the world and cannot be changed." Michael said sadly.

"I have to fuck my sister and allow Mr. Rockcroft to fuck my fiancée and take her virginity?" I said feeling very nauseous at the thought."

"Yes. You also have to allow your brother and Mr. Rockcroft to fuck you."

The thought of having sex with another man really made me sick. I am and always will be a heterosexual man. I have nothing against men who like other men, but that was never for me.

The angel smiled at me, "The formula will help with all this."

"What's in the formula?" I asked.

"I will give you the recipe and most of the ingredients. The final ingredient will come from you and each member of your family who passes away." Michael said.

"A piece of my heart" I said concerned?

Michael smiled, "It won't hurt. You are the only person who will lose a piece of his heart while he is alive. This is your gift and sacrifice to the lord. Don't worry, it will grow back."

"The ritual states that we are to sleep with our children when they become engaged and with their spouses. My youngest child will become my heir, why is that?" I asked.

"Because of you, you are the youngest in your family." Michael was a little agitated with me. "Is there anything you would like to change?"

"Yes, I would like a clause put in that we can make changes to the contract except for the basics as we grow as a family." I said.

Michael closed his eyes and then opened them to say, "Yes that's acceptable."

"Why must one of us be submissive and the other dominant and is it always the male?" I asked.

"No, it can be either. It's to have balance in your relationship. One person needs to be stronger. After you have the formula your true nature will reveal itself. In later years your children and descendents find a partner that brings out their submissive or dominant side. The Lord wants balance and then the world will be balanced. The ritual is also to be done in a timely manner unless it is agreed upon by all the parties involved."

"The penalties for not signing are a bit harsh aren't they?" I asked.

Michael came close to me, "You are saving the world from sin. If we made the penalties easy, no one would sign. It is imperative for the future of the world and the souls walking the earth that your family signs this contract. If someone does not sign then the world will end. God will destroy it! Your family can never be selfish on this note. They must sign." Michael said angrily.