The Family Ritual Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, but I just want to understand all this." I said and I felt fear for the first time.

"You agreed to sign; will you keep your word?" Michael asked.

I sighed, "yes I will. My word is my bond. Can I ask for a few things for myself."

Michael grinned a big grin, "The Lord said that you would ask. You may have four wishes and he will grant them, but you are to keep them to yourself."

I am not going to tell you what I asked the Lord, let's just say he granted my requests. These things are between me and my maker.

Picking up the pen I signed my name with a flourish and handed the contract to Michael. He put it inside his robe and laid hands on me. I felt heat through my body. I felt stronger than I had ever felt before. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was back in my white robe with everyone in the cave kneeling on the ground.

Victoria let out a scream and fainted. I started to go to my sister, but Michael stopped me and went to her.

She awoke and stared into his eyes. Ezekiel took out a box from his robes and opened it. There was a slip of paper, "This is the formula for you to give to a special group of scientists whose names are on this. We have provided them with all the ingredients except one which will be given to them today. You will be the first one to take the formula then we will take each person into the other room to present them with the contract."

Ezekiel looked around the room, "All of you must agree to sign before seeing the contract. Father, you will be last."

Father O'Flynn bowed his head. Outside the natives were praying.

Michael held out his hand to me and I stood. He put his hand on my chest and I felt him touch my heart. I felt warmth throughout my body and then it was gone. Michael opened his hand and took out the piece of my heart. Gasps were heard around the room.

"Dustin is not hurt. We needed a piece of his heart for the ritual." Michael said and walked over to Ezekiel who moved the piece of paper from the box. There were eight vials which were glowing with blue liquid. Michael took the piece of my heart and broke it into seven pieces which he put into the vials. The liquid seemed to absorb the piece of me.

Michael took out a vial and handed it to me. I drank quickly. It tasted sweet and went down smoothly. I waited for some reaction, but nothing happened, not at first, but after I felt as if I could climb a mountain, I could swim across the English channel and I could have sex all night long.

I also understood why I had signed the contract and why I knew it was the right thing to do for mankind. The Lord had given me a great gift and I would use it to better the world. I would be the most successful and generous men the world had known and use my wealth to help others. I would teach my children to be generous and kind. They would understand the Ritual and would follow it. The Ritual would be the center of our lives.

I turned to my friends and family and said to them, "You must agree to sign. It is for the betterment of the world. The Lord would not give us more than we could handle."

Adelaide came to me and kissed me gently on the lips. She turned to Michael and asked, "Can I be next? I will do whatever my Dustin wishes of me and I agree to sign the contract no matter what it says because I trust him unconditionally."

Michael agreed and took her hand, he led her to the dining room to read the contract and sign.

***

Jeremiah moved over next to me. I had moved over to the couch and was lying down with my head in Victoria's lap. Jeremiah knelt down and whispered, "Can you tell us anything about this contract?"

Penny came over as did Mr. Rockcroft. I moved my feet so Mr. Rockcroft could sit on the couch. Magdalene was sitting on another couch speaking with Father O'Flynn in perfect English. "No I can't tell you anything except that you must sign it. I wonder," I said looking over at Magdalene, "Why she's here?"

Jeremiah looked over at Magdalene. I could sense that he wanted her. I whispered so only he could hear, "Has your cock grown?"

Jeremiah turned beet red, "Yes, I was about nine inches now I think I'm a foot!"

Mr. Rockcroft heard us and whispered, "Mine is about eight inches. I was on the small side. If this is God's gift then I gladly accept it."

Ezekiel came over to us. "I can tell you that after you sign the contract and take the formula you will only die by accident, murder or old age. You will be free from disease and will live long lives."

I heard a very loud gasp from the dining room and knew that Adelaide had read the contract. A half hour later she came out. Her face was ghostly white. Raising my eyebrow she nodded. She had signed. Ezekiel gave her the formula and she drank it down. Motioning to me I got up from the couch I was sitting to sit with her alone on the other sofa. She burst into tears. Her father started to come over but Archangel Michael stopped him and took Mr. Rockcroft into the dining room.

I knew that this would be hard for him and I wasn't wrong. I heard a shout, "How can I fucking do this? This is my child. Oh dear God!"

Michael and Ezekiel both went in to speak to him. A few moments later he came out pasty white. Michael handed him the veil and he drank it down swiftly. He looked over at Adelaide and bowed his head in shame.

I got up and went to him. "John," I said calling him by his first name for the first time, "I know this is hard."

A tear formed in his eye and he wiped it away, "I understand why, but I don't know if I can."

"The formula is supposed to help." I said sympathetically and put my arms around him. He hugged me and I could feel his cock growing. I smiled and moved away. He looked at me embarrassed.

Jeremiah was the next one in. The Angel told him something and I heard him say, "Really? I think I'd like that." Jeremiah didn't make any exclamations and came out quickly. He took the formula and quickly drank it as a big smile spread over his face.

He came over to where Adelaide and I was sitting. Mr. Rockcroft was sitting on the other side of the room. He was still very upset. Father O'Flynn went over to console him as best as he could without knowing the details.

"I know why the Negress is here?" Jeremiah said.

"Why?" Adelaide asked.

"She is to be my wife." Jeremiah said glancing over at her.

"Seriously" Victoria said walking over to us.

"Yes and Father O'Flynn is going to marry us before you and Adelaide get married." Jeremiah started to say more but Victoria hadn't yet read the contract so he grew quiet.

"How do you feel about marrying a black?" I asked.

Jeremiah glanced over at Magdalene and she saw him. She blushed. He grinned, "I don't care. She's beautiful. I can't wait to take her and besides..."He said smirking, "Whatever the Lord asks of me I will do. It's my duty as a Christian."

I laughed and thought that my brother couldn't wait to fuck this black beauty.

Victoria was the next to go in. She began to cry and wail. Both Angels went in to talk to her. She didn't come out for nearly an hour and when she did, she didn't want to speak to any of us and sipped her formula before finishing it.

Magdalene went in next and returned very quickly. She walked over to us and for the first time spoke. She sat next to Jeremiah and took his hand.

He stared at her and said, "Yes you are and we will be happy."

The formula was starting to work.

The angels came out of the dining room and addressed Penny and Father O'Flynn. "You are not part of the Cassidy family and we have a separate agreement for you."

Michael took Father O'Flynn into the dining room. Father O'Flynn returned pale but smiling. Penny went in next. She came out looking victorious. The Angels gave each of them a different formula from us. It was pink.

The angels stood before us. Michael spoke first, "The sun is coming up. We want you to eat and drink and go to bed. The Ritual will begin at 6 pm tomorrow. We will see you just before it begins."

Ezekiel added, "Everything has been arranged. The Lord sends you his blessings and thanks you for your sacrifices. Your earthly life will be one of comfort and your spiritual life will be in Heaven on the right hand side of Jesus. Bless you all."

Mr. Rockcroft raised his hand and Michael nodded at him, "Sir, I have businesses to run and I'm sure people will be looking for us."

Michael held up his hand, "Don't worry all has been already taken care of. You will find out tomorrow and everything will be well.

The Angels disappeared. Outside the prayers stopped and the natives began to leave.

The smell of delicious food came wafting out of the dining room and we all went in. There was a turkey, ham, a crown roast and steak; mashed potatoes with gravy, white and wild rice, Brussels sprouts, squash, greens, soups and dessert was red velvet cake, pudding and three different kinds of tarts. There was red and white wine, sparkling water and soda pop.

We ate until we were stuffed, but conversation was kept at a minimum because everyone knew that tomorrow would bring incest relations between us. Father O'Flynn tried to make small conversation, but soon realized that we were not going to talk.

As soon as we had eaten our fill we all felt very tired. When we came out of the dining room we found the room had been changed once again to seven beds with curtains around them; silk pajamas were laid out on our beds with a note to shower in now one of the two bathrooms labeled men and women. I went into the men's bathroom where I found all the toiletries and shaving implements I could use. I had never taken a shower and it took me a few moments to figure out how to use it. I found it quite enjoyable like being in a waterfall.

All clean in our new pajamas, I went over to Adelaide and kissed her gently on the lips. "It will be well."

She blushed, "I know, but father is having a very hard time with this. I don't think he can do it."

I smiled at her, "He will and you will. I love you."

"I love you too." She said and hugged me.

Everyone got into bed and the lights went out by themselves. I fell into a very deep dreamless sleep.

***

When I awoke in the morning I realized that I was not in the cave. I was in a bedroom a rather large bedroom. There was a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal a tall man with an English accent, "Hello Mr. Cassidy. My name is Henry and I'm here to see to your needs. I am your butler."

"My butler, whose house is this," I asked?

Henry chuckled, "Why yours, of course. I was told that everything would be explained to you tomorrow evening. I've been sent here to prepare. Your guests are beginning to awaken. Your clothes are in the closet and I've taken the liberty of putting out a pair of slacks and a shirt. Breakfast will be ready in an hour. The staff will be happy to meet you."

"Where is my house?" I asked.

"The house is between Madison and Park Avenue and 63rd street. I know you have a great deal of questions, but I can't answer them. The person in charge, a man who hired me named Michael will be arriving at 5:30 to explain everything to you. I am to show you around before breakfast. How are you feeling?"

I thought about the question. I had a slight headache but other than that I was feeling very well and very horny. I found that I was looking forward to tonight's ritual.

"I have a headache, but nothing I can't deal with." I said. "I'll wash and dress and meet you downstairs."

"Yes Sir, I'll be waiting to give you the tour." Henry said and left.

I went into the bathroom and showered. I was really excited about the shower in my home and if he was telling the truth, this was my home. The Lord certainly does provide. I dressed carefully in the most beautiful black trousers I had ever put on. They fit me perfectly and the fabric felt like butter. The shirt caressed my skin and was made of silk. I had never known such luxury. The shoes were real leather. Mr. Rockcroft didn't even have such things. As I looked in the full length mirror I felt like lord of the manor.

I knelt down near the luxurious four poster mahogany bed that I had slept in and prayed. I thanked God for all his blessings and to have the strength to follow and complete this mission. I got up and looked around the room. I was ready for my new life...

***

Blake stopped Mary from reading. "I think Kenneth should read the next bit. It gets very involved."

Mary passed the book to Kenneth. Stephen took Mary's hand. "Are you buying all this?"

Mary stared into his eyes, "Why would they lie about this? I know the story is fantastical, but I believe it is the truth." Mary stroked his face.

"You need to think about the 'big picture' and how your refusal to sign will affect the world and the family. Don't worry about me or what will happen with your father...I'm a big girl and I can handle myself. Besides," Mary said looking over and smiling at Jake, "My big brother will handle anything that comes up."

Jake smiled back. Stephen said nothing just held tightly to Mary's hand as Kenneth began to read...

***

Henry gave me a tour of the house. It was immense. I didn't see the bedroom since the rest of the house was just getting up but it had six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The kitchen was a bustle of activity and I met the staff; my cook a woman named Charlene, the pastry chef a man named Philip and the maid, a very young woman named Cassandra. It felt odd to be addressed as Mr. Cassidy, but I pretended that I was Lord of the Manor and in fact I was.

From his pocket, Henry took out a two keys. Henry opened the basement door with one of them and I saw a wine room with more bottles of wine than I had seen in the finest restaurants. Behind the wine room was a door. Henry handed me one the key's and said, "Before you open the door I want you to know that I have the only other key to this room. Whatever goes on in here will be kept under complete secrecy by me and the rest of the staff. We have all signed agreements and given our word to Michael who assured us that loose lips sink many ships. We hope to serve you and your family with devotion."

Gazing at Henry, I was sure that we would work well. I took the key and put it in the lock. I can only tell you that when I opened the door I was in complete shock.

The room looked like something out of a medieval castle. There were all kinds of instruments; some looked very painful to me. Slowly I walked through the threshold. Henry handed me a whip and I felt a wave of dizziness spread through me and a light bulb when off in my head. I know how to use every single thing in this room. My dick grew hard and Henry chuckled.

"Everything will be ready when Michael arrives. For now I think we should go upstairs and have breakfast with your guests."

I nodded and knew that the formula was working its magic.

When I returned upstairs everyone was sitting down to breakfast. Adelaide came up to me. "Henry told me that this is your house."

I kissed her cheek, "It is our home."

"How could you afford this?" Mr. Rockcroft asked.

"I owe it all to Michael. He'll be here at five thirty and will explain everything." I said as I sat down at the head of my new table.

Henry and the maid served us a sumptuous breakfast of fruit salad, eggs, ham, bacon and pancakes with fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee and tea.

Victoria who was seated on my left asked me, "Where are Magdalene, Father O'Flynn and Penny?"

Henry answered, "They will be arriving with Michael. Please eat up and then take a tour of the house and the garden. An early dinner will be served when the others arrive. Cassandra and I will be bringing you snacks later in the evening. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Mr. Rockcroft went to make telephone calls for business. Everything was as if we had never gone on the plane trip. The date was the same day we had left and after his phone call, Mr. Rockcroft told me that his meeting had been postponed for a week.

Adelaide, Victoria, Jeremiah and I went for a walk. We walked down Fifth Avenue talking. Victoria asked me, "How are you going to pay for all of this?"

"I have no idea. Michael will have to tell me." I kissed Adelaide's cheek, "Your father looks as if he's trying to avoid you."

Adelaide laughed, "He came into my room and whispered in my ear this morning."

"What did he say?" I asked.

She blushed and whispered in my ear, "He said that he was embarrassed to admit that he was looking forward to fucking me."

"How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"My cunny is very wet. I'm ashamed of all these new feelings. I can't wait for you to take me." She said turning an even deeper shade of red.

"I shall. You belong to me." I said pulling her closer.

Adelaide sighed. Victoria squeezed my hand and I looked at her. I couldn't wait to see my sister naked. I could imagine sucking on her nipples. It was my turn to blush.

When we arrived home, Henry took me to my study. He showed me a safe which was locked. "Michael will give you the combination."

I ate lunch in my room. I needed to think about all this and how I was feeling.

At four I came downstairs to see the rest in the living room. Victoria was playing the piano. The doorbell rang and Henry opened the door. Father O'Flynn, Penny and Magdalene entered. I greeted the Priest who told me that he awoke in an apartment near St. Bartholomew's church. He was to become the new rector for the church. Penny awoke to find a nice size diamond ring on her finger. She was engaged to Father O'Flynn. Penny looked very nervous around me. She quickly sat down on a sofa next to Adelaide. Magdalene went over to where Jeremiah was sitting. She smiled at him, then slapped him hard across the face.

We all looked in astonishment. Victoria started to go over to them, but Jeremiah held up his hand. He dropped to his knees and kissed her shoe. "Mistress, I apologize for not standing when you arrived."

Magdalene smiled at him and rubbed his face, "I want you on your knees when I enter. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress." He said looking up at her with adoration.

"Tonight you will taste my sweet black cunt, but only if you are a good boy. I'm looking forward to seeing that cock. I hope you know how to use it. I will punish you severely if you do not please me." She said as she stroked his hair.

Jeremiah looked down at the floor, "I will do my best to please you my Nubian Queen."

Magdalene laughed and sat down. Jeremiah sat at her feet. I was astounded, but I also understood.

John Rockcroft came into the room and sat next to Adelaide. She looked longingly at her father.

Dinner was announced. At five-thirty the doorbell rang again. Henry opened the door and a young very handsome man with blue eyes, blond hair and a warm smile entered the room. It was the Archangel Michael in human form.

"I see you all recognize me." He said and a warm glow surrounded him. "Eat your dinner and we will begin at six. The Ritual will be done in one night, but in the future may take up to three nights. It will depend on the family and how many are involved. It will always begin at 6 in the evening and end at 6 in the morning. I will speak with Dustin before we begin. Please go up to your room and change into the clothing on the bed."

Michael took me up to the office. He opened the safe and gave me a folder. "You will be the head of the family and will begin making deals and buying up real estate. There is enough money in the safe to keep you going and if you need more it will appear. But I have a feeling that you will be very successful. I want you to study the law. It should help you in the future. The Lord has agreed to all your requests. I will watch unseen to ensure that the Ritual is successful. I heard that you are having headaches after the formula was given to you."