All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 02'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow, hot!

One of the best written stories in this genre I have read. More! How about a story where a built sister seduces her brother by performing a private striptease for him, wearing a modest school uniform. Results in incredible sex of course. I would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another excellant chapter!

Really hot, sexy, erotic story with lots of emotion & depth... a perfect combination. I have enjoyed this story very much & look forward to the next part. Will she get pregnant? How about her ex-best friend & brother, are they going to cause more problems, realize the error of their ways, fall for each other-since they're two of a kind, and than there's his ex, you have so many directions that you can take this story, and I hope you will explore at least some of them. I also hope that they will talk and clear the air between, a mutual declaration of love would be good, too, just keep writing, please!

spacer xspacer xalmost 19 years ago
Good story

I hope you follow up with what happens with Erin. When someone has had a best friend their whole life such friendships don't end in just one day. There could be some interesting dynamics about what happens there.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Another super chapter!

Hot, erotic and stimulating, this chapter had everything! . I am enjoying this story very much and look forward to reading the next part and the next part etc. etc. From the doubts and regrets starting with "Oh God Rick! What just happened?" to the passionate acts of love culminating in "I closed my eyes and fell asleep beside my baby sister", This has been one hell of a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
idiot

the guy is a total idiot as soon as his sister refused to talk to him and renee showed up he would have moved out with out telling his sister just telling the parents maybe moveing in with renee even if he didn't want to be with renee he would still find a way to move out no way he would keep wanting his sister after the way she acted keep it atleast sounding somewhat realistic please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ignore Idiot

You wrote it perfectly and very realistically (I know)

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

(And, I don't use that word lightly!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story on this site

Finally, a story that isn't all about 'screwing around'. You sir, know how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you must be older

Never liked your writing. Were you born in the 60's? What's with the cotton panties and full patch of pubic hair on a 19 year old virgin? Completely unrealistic and out of your element. Pussy, Fuck, Cunt, Thrust, I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmminggggg!!! As the reader I need to feel like I'm right there...drawing me in. Very boring. Describe the sex!!! More dialogue and less narration from you. Write down the dirty talk and what type of fucking is going on. Amateur. Your ratings are grossly inflated by other seniors(like yourself) who enjoy this drivel. Just the six of us ...by mentalcase ..is a prime example of amazing erotic, descriptive, great character development, flowing story line, and amazing love making/fucking written to perfection. Take a peak and learn.

ChrissrChrissrover 8 years ago
Ignore 08/09/15

If the previous comments were worth reading, they wouldn't be "Anonymous"

Anonymous, just because it is not trashy enough for you doesn't mean it is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I DON'T LIKE

YOU ASSHOLE. INRe :your nasty post to the author. last one before this. This story is wonderful. fk off

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hateful

you are hateful and probably insane. you are jealous too. this is a very well written love story. fuck off asshole.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
yea, fuck off asshole of LIT

5 for your effort and content

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
I'm not going to argue

It's a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story, simple as that.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Great story so far. But I'm a little perplexed as to why Julie freaked out after their first love making session. Especially as Julie and Rick didn't speak to each other for two weeks afterwards.

The tension between them during those two weeks seems to have been ignored by the story with no explanation for it.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
This Was Amazing

Absolutely loving this story. Keep it going and ill keep dropping 5 stars.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a selfish ass he is, he knows she is not on the pill but still comes inside her

What a moronic dickhead.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I can easily see this one turning into a disaster. What the hell is Julie's deal anyway? She obviously wanted her brother when he popped her cherry. In the moment, she was full of encouragement which implies consent. Then suddenly she does a one-eighty and doesn't speak to him for 3 weeks or more? She breaks the glass in the sink when the news comes out about Renee. So obviously she's got deep feelings about Rick. So what the fudge is her deal?

And then Rick is being careless about his own responsibilities with the birth control issues. It's just bad Karma from every angle. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Rick's a moron for having unprotected sex with his sister. She is a psycho who wanted sex, then has morning after remorse and shuts her brother out of her life for three weeks. After that, she gets upset when Rick's ex-girlfriend comes back in the picture. 2 out of 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous