All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 04'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 18 years ago
Great Story!

This story has such an amazing plot! I'm anxiously looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
really good story

just love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Twists and turns

Muse:

you've turned a sister/bother story into an amazing tale as you explore all of the side issues in writing this story. Well Done and Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
the familyroom 1,2,3, and 4

like to here more on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Nice, BUT CONTINUE IT PLEASE!

This is a very good story line, well told, romantic with some real loving sex. I like it but we need more.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Super story!

This amazing tale of sister/bother love continues as we examine other interesting sub-plots. As predicted, Erin is a load of trouble. Her 'punishment' will be worth waiting for I am sure. Mused, a great story full of tenderness and surprises but isn't 3 months far too long to keep us waiting for Ch.5? Have a heart!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

A very well written and erotic story. Can't wait to read the next chapter

beezle248beezle248over 16 years ago
Evil

That Erin chick must die a SLOW AND PAINFUL death. How could she even think about hurting a couple like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Characters are so unbelievable.

The character actions and reactions are so far fetched and unbelievable, it is frustrating to even attempt to read. Leaving the clothes out, not likely but okay maybe, admitting too incest just because, um yeah....no. Letting her in the house...ummm no. Letting her run downstairs to confront the brother while she stays upstairs....umm....yeah nope. It's called a punch in the face and a kick out the door. Thanks for writing, but I don't recommend this, couldn't finish it.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Love It

This just keeps getting better. I Love It

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What morons they are😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤪

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i swear wargamer acts like these stories are real life. who gives a fuck if they get pregnant its a fake story

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, between the psychotic behavior of Erin and the irrational decisions of Rick and Julie, I'm not inclined to give this a high score. The author is using tons of poetic license at the expense of believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slap that bitch senseless and toss her on her ass. She has nothing but her word. The word of a 19 year old kid isnt enough in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Unbelievable. From so when she sends her down to her brother....Shower? At this point plausible deniability. But No! Rick must immediately run and confess as well to his otherwise unsuspecting manager and best friend. This incestuous couple is destined for prison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous