All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 08'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Will there be more?

This story has had my attention from chapter one and I've yet to miss a chapter release. I was almost to afraid to read on, knowing what was to come. It was excellent, just as chapter 1-7.

There absolutely HAS!! to be more coming. I would die if it ended.

MORE!! MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a little scary

I have loved the way this story has gone, and that was another great chapter. i too was a little scared that you might have this story end in heartbreak and possibly a suicide, but you ended it nicely. cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent story

This is by far the best story i have read. Please don't end it here...i check the sight everyday to see if there is another chapter to the story, and i just need to know what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

What can i say, it's a great story and i can't wait for more. Please keep it up, I and i know others will be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A good sense of Realism

Plain and simple. Very realistic reactions to incest. Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

You write this story with such passion that one wonders if it may be autobigraphical. Please continue the story as soon as possible you have me hooked.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
More than a little scary !!!!!

Well Mused, I was disappointed with Ch.7 and made some harsh comments but Ch.8 certainly made up for it. The father's reaction, on witnessing the incest, was understandable (he apparently feels more for his daughter than his son) and it was told with just the right degree of anger and violence. As I was reading I became worried that you has decided to have this story end in a suicide (possibly a double suicide) but you have left yourself with some interesting possibilities and left us begging for Ch.9. I think that their mother will be the stabilizing factor and bring the family back together!

Great writing Mused - looking forward to more!

gamer9643gamer9643over 18 years ago
finish the series please

excelent love it all of them were excelent just finish it upo dont leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have to admit...

you lost my interest with ch. 7, but gained it back in spades with ch. 8; I am so happy you didn't let their beautiful love story end with suicide, heartache, and tradgedy. Don't get me wrong with my earlier comment, it's not that I didn't think this was a really good story, I do and I never once made a bad comment because of that. But when you put a whole chapter of them just having sex after everything that happened to them, it just seemed like, same old, same old, we already know this, seen this, make something new and interesting happen or end it gracefully. Don't let a great story end by just dragging it on with no direction; its too good for that. But you definitely redeemed yourself bigtime and have got us hanging on your every word, waiting to see what happens next. THANKS for not letting us or Rick & Julie down! I hope you will start another story soon; I really loved Connor & Becca's story.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Fabulous Story--BUT CONTINUE PLEASE!

This is so Romantic and well written, but I am hooked and awaiting patiently the next chapter to see how the lovers handle the parents, and the law, or whatever. Stop wasting time reading this drivel from your fans and GET WRITING! Thanks, Willy

forlornwalkforlornwalkover 18 years ago
can we get one more pls? or more maybe....

like someone mentioned, i everyday keep an eye on this site whether u have put the next chapter or not.... nice story thus far, but, like 'Worth It' u may give us the picture of troubles of taboo relationships and a few glimpeses over their furture lives... if they do stick together... ur build-up is matching reality almost to the point... but, apart from sex, other mutual feelings could have been explored... u r the 4th one i have voted 5.... u lucky dog (or, lucky me!!!)!!!! pls.. continue... amongst other pornstories, urs look like real paintings.... hat's OFF!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

i really like it dont stop there.

David48David48about 18 years ago
Real

This chapter gave me the creeps. SO damn real...Dad reacted exactly the way I would have. What a blow...No villians in this piece...just victims. Victims of popular convention and misplaced statute. I've said it before; human emotions cannot be easy arranged to fit everyones world and/or moral view. We feel...whatever, for whatever reasons. Right or wrong, it guides our lives. I hope the kids make it. Great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The Pill for Christ's Sake.

Can please someone explain to me why Julie isn't taking the Pill. She is 18 and they are doing that for weeks now. WTF. I understood the first time because of the overwhelming arousal, but come on, nobody can be THAT stupid.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago

nice one but you could make a rick as a man and not 14 yr old who dosen't know what he wants in his life

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"He killed this family"

Powerful tale. I'm speechless.. So realistic. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW; I'm crying even though I know there are more chapters

I was afraid that Rick did not jump; but when Julie got there and didn't find him that she did (but survived); then everyone had to deal with the guilt.

For Dad to think that he would've been the cause, yikes! I guess that Rick would've thought the same.

DKP

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Thrilling...

This was fast paced and well written, it had my heart racing the entire time. I Loved It

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, this has gotten a bit better since the beginning. And the beginning wasn't exactly bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous