All Comments on 'The Family That Play Together'

by KY ridgerunner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 19 years ago
Hot Cuntry

Great story, very enjoyable hope there is more to cum.

LongFellow877LongFellow877over 19 years ago
One

One of the best I've ever read. Flowed so smoothly. Very believable scenario. Thanx.

nightshadownightshadowover 19 years ago
Good, but not perfect.

While I absolutely loved the overall story, I felt like you'd rushed things a bit too quickly towards the end. The sex scenes didn't seem to have enough detail or narrative to them and were over way too quickly for my tastes. That said, it was all still very hot.

One thing that really stood out, though, was the grammar, punctuation and technical writing. There's a LOT of typos and errors throughout the story. I would suggest, in the future, that you read over a story at least three times to fix as many errors are you can. Pay close attention to spelling, sentence structure and punctuation- errors of those types can totally devastate the "flow" of a story and break the reader's concentration, which is something you want to avoid in ANY type of literature, to say nothing of eroticism.

So, to sum up, great story but it could use a lot of cleaning up.

on_a_hill_in_ncon_a_hill_in_ncover 19 years ago
Excellent writings.

You have a talent for writing. I can't understand why

anyone could see it in any other way. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I liked it

Thank you. I enjoyed very much this story, and I hope that will be more chapters with the same characters! Perhaps when the tour has ended and everyone is back home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story, well written, very exciting, speechless now.. hehehe

JP399

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
Hot Stuff!

A real hot tale! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing your excellent imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amazing I loved your story, seemed very natural. This is my all time fav alongwith Game night. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This made me cum

This was actually so hot and I think I cummed about 5 times while reading this. I tried reading without touching myself and I just couldn't resist. I don't even remember how I stumbled across the tale of Larry and his family but I don't regret a thing. The only thing that would have made it better is if the father and Larry fucked. 8/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a truly loving family

The part I like best is when mom kisses Larry and asks, "That's what you want for breakfast, me?" The boy says, "I was kissing her neck and said, "I don't know about breakfast but I sure want to taste you." Like lots and lots of sons, what Larry's fascinated by, what he's practically in love with, is his own mother's cunt. To him, that hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of years before, is endlessly exciting, the most beautiful anything in the whole frigging world. That's just the way boys are. They love dwelling on that magical hole, they whack off thinking about it. Some boys even cream their shorts without even touching themselves, just whispering the words, "my own mother's cunt." They have lots of names for it. Simplest is, "My mother's vagina." Then there's, "Mom's cunt." "My mother's pretty pussy." "Mom's sweet slit." "My mommy's twat." "Mom's tasty twat." "The twat I came out of." "Mom's warm home for her baby boy's cock." "My mommy's fat wide-open gash." And plenty of other names. Boys sure love their own mother's cunt.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Clever story

Sex scenes were good. Ending was terrific

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous