The Family That Play Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was without a doubt the best and most fun meal we have ever had as a family. Then it got better. Sissy started playing her "Daddy's little girl" act. Remembering that she didn't have on panties and watching her movements Daddy was getting quite a show from daddy's little girl. He was turning beat red. I guess if you didn't know that Sissy was really 18 you would think that it was just a spoiled daddy's girl trying to get her way but mom and I were rolling. We were laughing so hard we almost fell off the bench. Several times mom would roll back and her knees would come up. Her skirt was already short and would ride up to her waist. She would have to spread her legs to catch her balance. The first time she opened up I looked and trust me a panty salesman would go broke around these women. You guessed it no panties. Mom caught me looking and just smiled and winked. Every time she would open up I would look. Every time I would look I would get caught and every time I got caught mom would smile and wink. After the first time she started doing it a lot more than I think was necessary.

It was getting to be about 5:30 and dad said we should go check the sound and lighting. I think he just could not take any more teasing, especially since we were in public and he couldn't do anything about it. So he and I went to check things out while mom and Sissy went to get ready. This was the first time dad and I were alone since I watched him fucking mom last night.

As we walked to the stage dad was a little slow getting the conversation started and I had no idea how to bring it up. Finally he said, "Well………Son………I…..Assume you enjoyed the show last night?"

Just the gates burst open and I said, "God yes dad. I can't believe how sexy mom is naked. Watching you two last night was the most amazing thing I have ever seen"

Dad didn't look at me but kept talking, "Mom tells me you two had a chance to talk this morning. Are you ok with what you talked about?"

I snickered and said "Sissy tells me you two did a lot more than talk, are you ok with that? Now if you are asking me if I want to fuck mom, HELL YES! I guess I've wanted to ever since we started singing together. Mom says you want to watch, can I ask you something?"

Dad finally turned to look at me and said, "With the conversation we are having I don't think there is anything we can't talk about."

I smiled and said, "Good, Sissy and I were fooling around this afternoon and (Dad interrupted)

He looked at me with a look of concern and asked, "Just how much fooling around did you do?"

I shook my head and said, "Just oral. Sissy wants you to go first between us but back to what I was asking; how would you feel if you didn't just watch but if both of us were with mom?"

Now Dad shook his head saying, "So you and your sister have already decided that the four of us are going to get together. Your mother and I talked about this all afternoon and we still are not sure how we feel about it."

I smiled and said, "Given the last 24 hours I think it is inevitable even if only once but Sissy and I both hope it is more than that. She also wants both of us together that's why I was asking about mom."

Dad went back to checking the equipment and said, "Right now I can't say what will happen or even what I want to happen let's just see how things go. Now let's get this check done so we can get ready for tonight."

I was laughing and said. "Do you think any of us can get ready for tonight?" Dad had to laugh too.

We went about doing our light and sound checks but being men we joked and teased each other about the possibilities and the what ifs. We got back to the motor home and the women had already left. I don't know how we missed them coming back from the stage. Dad and I just had time for a quick shower and change. We met up with mom and Sissy back stage about 15 minutes before we went on. They both had the same outfits on. I've seen them dressed in these outfits many times before but tonight there was something different. Maybe it was just the new way I was looking at them but the tops seemed more low cut and I know the skirts were much shorter. All I had time to say was, "God, you two look so…….."

"Sexy?" Sissy interjected.

Just then they introduced us and mom and Sissy took off to the stage. Dad and I looked at each other like "what are they up to" then followed them out.

Mom starts the show by introducing each of us and does the first song. We had a set show but when mom announced, "Tonight we are going to do something different. We have no set plan for tonight we are just going to sing what ever the mood tells us and I'd like to start with "Help me make it through the night." I knew right away that I had been challenged to see who could turn the other on the most. After she sang her song trying her best to turn me on, which she did, I answered her and let her know I accepted her challenge with "All most persuaded."

So the duel began and Sissy picked up on what was happening when she said, "Alright, this is going to be good!" not realizing her mic was on. She was bending over the keyboard much more than normal and with the skirt shortened she was giving Dad some show of her ass. Sissy and dad are great and any song we called for they were ready. Mom almost had me with "Moma's got the pill" not only the words but also how she strutted her stuff and sang to me. From time to time we would call for a duet and sang to each other with more passion than ever before. The sexual excitement was building fast on stage. It built so much that it flowed over into the crowd. The whole place was sexually charged to the point that the slightest spark would have set off a major orgy right on the fair grounds.

We were scheduled to play from 8 to 10 and normally we take a 10 minute break about half way through. We had been going non-stop and it was 10:45. The crowd was so sexually charged they were ready to riot. I knew I had to put a stop to this before mom and I started fucking right on stage. I pulled out my ace in the whole. Mom wrote a song that we do together that is the sexist most emotional song. Whenever we sing this song to each other it has to be the last song of the night because we are both so choked up we couldn't sing any more. When I took the mic and said, "We are going to do one last song and then we are out of here." When I said "one last song" I looked at mom and she knew what I had in mind. She just mouthed the words, "Don't you dare." I just grinned at her from ear to ear and Sissy and dad picked right up with the intro.

As always by the time we finished the song we were nose to nose and holding each other around the waist. We were both ready to cry or in this case sexually explode. I looked into mom's eyes and I knew I had won. Then she totally surprised me. She took the hand with her mic and pulled my face to hers and gave me the most tongue twisting wettest hottest passionate kiss I have ever received from anyone. We kept kissing and the crowd was going wild. Sissy played her little ditty to let the light guy know that's all folks. He cut the stage lights leaving me and mom still kissing in the spotlight and a few seconds later turn that one out. Mom and I continued to kiss on that dark stage. Finally mom broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Did you cum yet?"

I whispered back, "God, mom, if that kiss had lasted one second longer I would have a mess on the front of my pants." Then feeling cocky I ask, "How about you did you cum yet?"

She kissed my ear and said, "Twice, but if I don't sit down I can get away with it."

We finally walked off stage arms around each other. Dad came from behind the drums and joined us. He kissed mom and we walked off with both our arms around mom. When we got behind the backdrop Sissy came running up and jumped on dad locking her legs around his waist. She kissed him just as mom and I had just kissed. When she broke the kiss she said, "That was fucking hot. I came three times just watching them and they aren't even fucking yet." When she said the word "yet" we all knew where this night was going. We walked back to the motor home. Mom and I had our arms around each other kissing each other along the way. Dad and Sissy were doing the same. The walk back to the motor home seemed to take forever. We all knew that once we reached there it would be the point of no return. We were all excited about it and scared of it at the same time. When we got there it was an awkward time, no one knowing just how to proceed. Mom pulled me to her and kissed me and we were "making out" I looked over and dad and sissy were doing the same. Finally mom took my hand and said, "I think we should take this inside."

The three of us followed mom into the motor home. She said she needed a glass of wine and asked if anyone else wanted one. I told her to get me one and I sat on the bench to the table. I slid across and sat with my back on the wall. Dad sat on the other bench and Sissy sat on his lap. Mom turned to bring the wine and dad and Sissy were already kissing. Mom handed me my wine and sat on the bench with me. She turned and was lying back against my chest. We were sipping our wine and watching dad and Sissy making out. Dad reached up to play with Sissy's tits. I had my arm around mom's waist and was planting kisses on the back of her head. I leaned down and whispered, "I can't believe how sexy you were on stage tonight." She just pushed back against me.

Mom and I watched as dad slipped his hands under Sissy's top and played with her bare tits. Neither mom nor Sissy was wearing a bra, something else that was driving me crazy on stage. As we watched father and daughter mom pulled her top out of her skirt and brought my hand up to her naked tit. I couldn't believe I finally had mom's tit in my hand. She turned her head and we kissed. While we were kissing we felt the table move and looked over to see Dad pulling Sissy's top over her head. This is the first time I've seen her tits since she showed them to me years ago. They have grown a lot since then. Like I said I don't know size but dad and I both have big hands and they're more than a hand full.

Mom scooted off the bench pulling her top off on the way. She pulled Sissy off dad's lap. Now my mother and sister were standing in front of us topless. Mom's tits were just slightly bigger than Sissy's and drooped just enough to be sexy. Mom reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and let it drop. Sissy followed suit. Then mom pushed her panties down and so did Sissy. Two of the most beautiful women were now standing in front of me naked. Mom pulled Sissy to her and said, "Neither of these guys will do us any good in their present condition. I think we should get them off fast so we can get them hard again and make good use of them. What do you think?"

Sissy just smiled and said, "I like the way you think, Mom."

Mom came up and got on her knees in front of me and of course I was sitting on the edge of the bench. Sissy was down in front of Dad. Dad and I just looked at each other. Mom laughed and said, "This won't take long." They both had our pants off and our cock in their mouths in seconds. Mom was right, she had just barely gotten my cock in her mouth when I shouted, "I'm going to cum Mom!" She took my cock out just long enough to say, "That's the whole idea. I want you to. I can't wait to taste you."

Sissy didn't even take dad's cock out. She just looked up at him and nodded for him to shoot in her mouth as well. I could not believe my naked mother was sucking my cock and asking me to shoot in her mouth and right next to her was my naked sister doing the same to dad. The whole evening just came blasting out and I fill my mother's mouth with all I had in me and she never missed a drop. I felt good knowing dad didn't last any longer than I did and Sissy was drinking all he had to offer.

Mom and Sissy stood up proud of their accomplishments and looked at our limp spent cocks before them. Mom pulled Sissy to her again and laughingly asked, "What do you think it will take to get them hard again?"

Totally surprising everyone in the room Sissy excitedly said, "How about this?" She dropped to her knees and shoved mom's legs apart and dove into her pussy. Mom went from total shock to total bliss in three point five seconds. You could see the look of shock on mom's face and watch her orgasm climb up from her pussy to her tits and up till a big grin burst out on mom's mouth and her eyes rolled back in her head.

When mom's eyes rolled back to the front and she could see again she tapped Sissy on the head, which was still lapping her pussy. Sissy looked up and mom pointed to us and said, "Well it seems to have done the trick" then she looked down at Sissy and continued "in more ways than one."

Mom walked over to me and took my cock in her hand and started stroking it. She leaned down and kissed it then whispered; "Now that it is all nice and hard again I want this cock in side of me." She pulled me up and we turned around changing places. She lay back on the bench and pulled me to her. My cock was just at the entrance of her pussy. She reached down and rubbed it up and down her slit. She closed her eyes and softly said, "Now, shove it in me. Fuck mommy." With dad and Sissy standing there open mouthed watching I pushed forward and the head of my cock slipped into mom's pussy lips. I slowly pushed as she moaned. Once I was balls deep in her I just stood there. I couldn't believe my cock was buried in my mother's pussy and my sister and dad were watching.

Mom looked down at my cock buried in her then she looked up at me and said, "Come on baby, fuck your mother. It's time for you finish what you started on stage." I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her. I couldn't take my eyes away form the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her and apparently neither could anyone else. All four of us stood there watching me fucking mom. Then I heard mom's voice again, "That's it baby fuck me. Fuck me I'm almost there. Come on baby fill me up."

When I heard mom's voice I could finally pull myself away from our coupling and was looking her right in the eyes. I said, "God, mom, I can't believe we are doing this."

She was panting hard now getting close to her orgasm but managed to pant back, "I know baby. Until last night I never knew how badly I wanted you to fuck me. Now cum for me baby, fill mommy up I'm there baby, I'm tttthhhhheeerrreeee!" Watching mom cum knowing I was doing it to her pushed me over the edge. "Here it comes mom, I can't hold back I'm going to cum. I'M GOING TO CCCCUUUUMMMM!" I started shooting deep in mom's pussy and that seemed to start her going again and finally I collapsed on top of her. She pulled me to her and we kissed and I said, "God, mom, I love you."

She held me tight and said, "I love you too baby"

Sissy and dad had not moved a muscle. I don't think they even blinked for fear of missing something. For what seem like a very long time there was not a sound except mine and mom's heavy breathing. Suddenly Sissy said, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Now it's my turn." She lay across the bench and looked back at dad and said, "Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little daddy's girl." Dad didn't have to be asked twice. As he stepped up behind Sissy I pulled mom up and we watched as father entered his daughter for the first time. Mom reached down to stroke my wet juicy cock and I slipped two fingers into her pussy. I could feel the hot wet mixture of our juices. Dad has never been a vocal fucker but Sissy was going wild. She kept encouraging dad by saying things like, "Oh God daddy fuck me. Fuck your little girl. Fill my hot wet pussy. Make me cum like Larry made mom cum.

It didn't take long for dad to give that one finally shove and spoke for the first time; "Here it is baby. Here it comes." After he had emptied his ball deep in his daughter's pussy he fell on top of her.

Suddenly mom slipped to the floor pulling me with her. She had my cock back in her mouth and was cleaning all our juices off it. Mom's pussy was right in front of me with my cum leaking out of her and I just had to return the favor and started licking her pussy clean. Mom had a couple more orgasms but I just couldn't shoot any more. We lay there on the floor looking up at dad with Sissy on his lap, all of us naked.

Mom and I got up on the other bench and she sat on my lap. After a minute mom asked, "What are we going to do tomorrow night?"

I kissed Mom's neck and said, "I don't know about anything else but I want some of Sissy's pussy."

Mom was playfully slapping me and said, "I want to spend some time with my husband tonight so I thought you and Sissy would wind up sleeping together. I'm sure you'll get some of her long before tomorrow night. What I was talking about was the show. We still have one more night here. You know there is a lot of fucking going on tonight and we caused it. When word gets out, and it will, people will be expecting one hell of a show. I know if I heard about it I would most certainly want to be there."

I kissed her again and said, "Let's give them the show they're looking for. Nothing will ever match tonight's show but I'll do everything I can to get you hot and horny on stage. We all now know how to take care of it afterwards." I put my arms around mom with a tit in each hand and pulled her back to me.

Mom slid off my lap saying, "You're bad, you are really bad." She pulled Sissy off dad's lap and said, "Come on Jim I think we could all use some sleep." She and dad got into bed as Sissy and I dropped the table to make my bed. Mom turned back saying, "Turn about is fair play and dad and I will be watching you two tonight."

Sissy was already in my bed naked and as I climbed in I told mom, "watch all you want but it will be a while before anything is going to happen. You got me all fucked out mom."

Just as I turned out the light I heard mom say, "From what I've seen so far I'm sure Sissy will have you up and running in no time."

Sissy and I snuggled up close to each other and started kissing and stroking each other's bodies. Mom was right kissing and playing with her, Sissy soon had me growing again. As we fondled each other we talked as softly as we could so we wouldn't be heard. I'm sure mom and dad were doing the same. I know I just had to talk to someone about all this. I whispered to Sissy, "So what was it like with Dad. Him playing with you then fucking you?"

Sissy and I were lying together our naked bodies entwined and our faces only inches apart. She was running her fingers through my hair with one hand and stroking my cock with the other she softly said, "It is strange but being with you even though we are brother and sister seems so right. I guess it is because we have always been so close. You were the first to see my little tits when they started to grow and you were the first to see my pussy. Today when we were together was so beautiful and even now being here with you is just right but being with dad is totally different. With dad I feel that it is so wrong and so right, so naughty and so beautiful. I'm always so split when I'm with dad it keeps me so aroused all the time; then doing it right in front of you and mom that just made it so incredible."

I whispered to Sissy, "Speaking of mom, what ever prompted you to go down on her. You should have seen her face. She went from total shock to total bliss in nothing flat."

Sissy rolled on her back and said, "I don't know, I have never been with a woman or even thought about it but at the time it just seemed the thing to do. Mom did seem to enjoy it though and I think I want to do it again and again. I know you and dad enjoyed it. You guys were hard in seconds. Even now just talking about you're like a rock. Would you like to put this inside me for the first time?"