The Family That Play Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her and asked, "So are you ready to put on a show for mom and dad?"

Sissy rolled over with her back to me and pushed back against me. She said, "Not tonight. This is our first time and is just for us. Just slip into me from behind and it will be just ours." My cock was rock hard and at her pussy. She pushed back and in it went she was still very wet from being with dad. We slowly fucked there on my bed and I came like I could not believe being my third time that night.

After I filled my sisters pussy with my load she rolled back over kissing me saying, "That was beautiful, tomorrow we'll put on a show for them that will blow their minds but tonight was just for me. Thank you, Larry, I needed that and I love you so much." I told her that I loved her too and we went to sleep.

I was up first the next morning and I was sitting on the couch that would have made Sissy's bed but instead I was watching her still sleeping naked on my bed. In my mind I was going over all the things that had happened in the last 24 hours. It started with my mom playing with my cock and telling me it would be ok to fuck her. Then my sister came back and while she told me how dad got her off on the Ferris wheel I licked her pussy till she came then she went down on me and drank all I had. Then mom went down on me and she also likes to drink it all. I watched my sister suck off our dad then fucked my mom. Mom and I watched dad fucking my sister while we fingered each other. Then finally climbing in bed naked with my sister and fucking her. God, this was some day.

Mom was the next to get up and didn't bother getting dress. She stood naked in front of me leaning back against my bed. She asked me why I was so deep in thought and I told her I was just going over the last day in my head. She smiled and said, "Boy, that was some day wasn't it. Your sister caught me totally off guard last night."

I kissed mom and said, "Well you seemed to enjoy it well enough."

Mom's head dropped back and she said, "Did I ever! I have never cum so quick in my life."

I smiled and said, "That's what I was thinking about. The only thing I haven't done is go down on you."

Mom kissed me and asked, "That's what you want for breakfast, me?"

I was kissing her neck and said, "I don't know about breakfast but I sure want to taste you."

Mom got on my bed and lay back spreading her pussy open for me and said, "Well come on and let's see if you can lick pussy as good as your sister." I got down between her legs and for a while just looked at her open pussy. It was so beautiful. Mom looked over her pussy at me and said, "Well what are you waiting for? Eat your mother's pussy." Before she got the words out I was lapping at her juicy pussy. She seems to cum fast when she is eaten because very soon she was saying. "Oh God, yes eat my pussy. Make your mother cum. You are every bit as good as your sister!"

That's when we heard Sissy's voice, "Thanks mom."

We both looked and Sissy was up on her arms looking at me eating my mother. She was right over me and licking her lips. Then she started in, "Doesn't she taste good, Larry? Does she taste as good as me?" Having her son lick her pussy and her daughter edging him on was more than mom could take and soon I had a mouth full of her hot sweet nectar. Surprisingly she did taste very much like Sissy. As mom came down from her orgasm Sissy and I both came up next to her and were stroking her tits and kissing her and telling her how much we both loved her. That was enough to give her another orgasm. She finally pushed us away saying, "That's enough. I can't take any more." She got up and left Sissy there together.

I kissed Sissy with mom's juices all over my mouth. She licked all around my mouth tasting mom as I said, "Morning sis."

She kissed me hard and wet and said, "Morning brother."

Dad was up by now and the four of us spent the day naked in the motor home with the fair going on right outside. There was a lot of kissing and touching and playing but no real fucking. I guess we all understood that we needed to be sexually hungry for each other for our show that night and not satisfied.

By the time we went on stage we were all definitely sexually hungry for each other. Mom and Sissy wore the same outfits and if possible they seemed even shorter. Sissy was putting on a great show for dad. She stood with her legs wide apart and her skirt high on her ass. The crowd loved it as much as dad did. Mom and I were holding nothing back with the sexual energy flowing between us. There was going to be a lot of fucking in this town tonight and we were going to join them.

The crowd was going totally wild. We are either the hottest act to come here or we will never be asked back but we were having fun with it. I ended the night calling for our last song. The crowd went wild either from word of mouth or from being there last night they knew what was coming. By the time the song ended mom and I were both ready to rip each other's clothes off and fuck right there on stage. The only surprise that night came while mom was kissing me like she had the night before. During the kiss I bent her back kissing her. Her leg shot up to keep her balance and just before the lights went out she was showing everyone in the crowd a perfect shot of her panties. I'm sure those in the front rows could see just how wet her panties were.

The four of us all but ran back to the motor home and were naked by the time the door closed. Dad and I sat on the benches waiting for our "relief blowjobs" which were as quick in coming as were we. Mom and Sissy stepped back and mom said, "Well we know how to get them back don't we?"

Sissy smiled real big and said, "Yes we do." She started to get down in front of mom when mom pulled her back up. Mom had the biggest grin on her face and said, "Not tonight. Tonight is my turn."

Sissy said, "MOM?"

As mom got on her knees she said, "I have never tasted another woman or even thought about it but you make it look so delicious I have to try it." Sissy put her foot on the bench between dad's legs opening her pussy for mom. Mom didn't dive in like Sissy had instead she looked at her daughter's pussy the same way I did hers this morning. Then she slowly started licking her daughter and like mom Sissy came in no time. It turns out she didn't have to do anything just her talking about it had dad and both hard as rocks but we weren't about to stop her.

Mom finally looked over and saw our two hard cocks and said, "I guess it did the trick." Sissy ran her fingers through mom's hair and said, "You had their cocks hard when you got between my legs."

Mom cooed, "I guess they liked it." Then she crawled up my body and started kissing me with Sissy's pussy juice on her face. She said, "You should have told me how good your sister tasted."

Mom was reaching down to guide my cock to her pussy when Sissy said, "Mom, could you come here a minute?" Mom had this look on her face that said, "This better be good." She climbed down and Sissy asked us to put the bed down.

Mom told Sissy, "I was just about to get Larry's big cock in my pussy. Did you want to change partners?"

By now the bed was ready and dad and I were sitting there. Sissy turned mom around to face us and said, "Tonight mom they are both for you. I want to see you with both of them."

Mom was surprised and asked, "But what about you?"

Sissy smiled and said, "Just let me lick you clean when you're done."

Mom smiled and said, "You can lick me anytime you want to. You don't have to ask, I mean anytime." They kissed and it was much like the kiss I got from mom on stage.

They broke the kiss and Sissy smacked mom's ass and said, "Now get up there on "our" bed you have two hard cocks waiting for you."

Mom climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees and said, "Ok, boys I'm ready for you." Within 2 seconds she had my cock buried deep in her pussy and dad's cock in her mouth. I heard a squeal and looked over to see my sister on the couch with her whole hand busy fucking her pussy. I had to chuckle as I looked around the room. Here was my sister finger-fucking her pussy while she watched her father and brother fucking her mother from both ends.

Dad was watching his daughter fucking her self and his son fucking his mother. I don't know how dad felt watching me but fucking mom and watching her suck dad's cock was almost more than I could take.

Mom and I got a good movement between her bobbing up and down on dad's cock and me pushing in and out of her pussy. I heard Sissy squeal again as she got her self off and dad, who like I said is not vocal, yell, "Oh My God!"

I knew he was shooting in mom's mouth, which sent her over the edge, and I could feel her juices running out around my cock and I lost it telling mom, "Here it comes mom. I'm going to cum!!"

The three of us fell to the bed and Sissy was right there saying, "My turn" and dove between mom's legs. Mom just rolled over and opened wide for her daughter.

Mom had a couple more orgasms while Sissy ate her and watching them I was hard again. Sissy was so intent on eating mom she didn't feel me get behind until I shoved my cock balls deep in her pussy. She looked back for just a moment smiled and went back to eating mom. Mom finally could not take any more and pushed herself away from Sissy.

Now it was the two of us putting on the show we promised our parents. I was pounding away into Sissy and unlike dad she is very vocal when she doesn't have a cock or pussy in her mouth. She started in, "Oh God yes, Larry. Fuck me; fuck your little sister. Show mom and dad what a good fucker you are. Give it to me. Cum in my pussy. Fuck me like dad did. Give me all the cum you can so I can have mom clean it out of me."

I found it surprising that in her heated and excited state she managed to include every member of the family and everything she could think of. I found it surprising but way too exciting and started shooting into her without any warning. I just went off which sent her off as well. She yelled, "Yes, yes fuck me brother. Fuck you sister. I'm cuming, I'm cuming."

We both exploded and fell to the bed. Since Sissy and I were already in our bed mom just pulled the covers over us and kissed us both good night then climbed in bed with dad. In the morning we would be underway to our next stop. I wonder if word of our "sex show" has spread that far and what they will be expecting. Any rate it is going to be an exciting tour.