All Comments on 'The Family Tree'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
tinman69stinman69salmost 16 years ago
Great Love Story!!

This is probably the best love story that I have read on LIT. I especially enjoyed the Grandfather and granddaughter parts!! I can just imagine a 91 yr old man teasing a young lady and her teasing him. It was done very well, and in great taste! You did a great job with this story! Keep it up. You can only get better!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Family tree

Thanks for a well written story, it felt as if it could have been real. Yes, the real Mc Coy.

JH-1JH-1almost 16 years ago
Well written

well written. thanks for a fine story

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best sibling love stories that I have read on this site. Thanks so much for having written it.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 16 years ago
friggin awesome

enough said just friggin awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good but

it could have been better if they had stayed together and told everyone about sean and mary and themselves a second chapter would have been nice going into the mothers side of the family and more about their baby

NemedFlameNemedFlameabout 15 years ago
Very good

Loved it just the way it was done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very nice.

Well written and well told.

nudist77nudist77over 14 years ago
Incest is best ....

One of the best (if not the best) stories i've ever read on Literotica!!!! keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
tell family

you never said if they ever told the rest of the family about sean and mary being siblings i wonder what kind of reaction it would have caused needs another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUCK!!!!! This was damn hot!!!!....

....had time to wash my hands! Peeping Tom here saying: "It's your world and I'm just visiting!" :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DAMN

YOU BEST TO CONTINUE THIS SAGA YOU CAN GO SO MANY WAYS YOU HAVE A CHALLENGE WITH SCOURIES PREGNANT POND FARM SUCH A DELIGHT NOW GET TO WORK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another waste of time

once again we get less than half a story from a lazy writer either finish it or delete it but don't leave it like this. half a story is worse than no story at all and this is much less than half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Yesssss!" Pam hissed happily. "Fuck meee, Jake. I love my big-dicked brother!" We went at it with incestuous passion.

Another great story from the great Mr. A. (I don't know what the last commenter was yapping about.) Jake and Pam come from a long line of ancestors who knew where a brother's big hard cock belongs and how perfectly his cock fits his sister's cute little cunt. Jake realizes that he's inherited the sibling fuck gene when he hugs his sis and his big hard on presses against her. Pam gets the message when she feels her brother hard against her belly and gets wet between her legs like never before. Jake's cock fits Pam's cunt like they were made for each other (they were), and when the boy unloads his brotherly balls up his sister's sweet little twat and shoots her full of his creamy semen, all their sibling-fucking ancestors are looking down, whooping and laughing and cheering them on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree with "very good but " and "another waste of time"

you started good but as usual you FAILED to finish the story, why bother posting less than half of the story? you did the readers a real disservice by not finishing the story. what happens now do they tell the family what they learned? do they keep fucking? do they get divorced so they can be together? do they investigate the mothers side of the family? you give us less than half a story and expect us to give rave reviews NO WAY IN HELL SHOULD THAT HAPPEN. this has plot holes big enough to drive a semi through time you either finished it PROPERLY or deleted it so readers don't waste time on an unfinished story. it a good thing i'm not the webmaster or you would be in real trouble.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Apologies.

I surely read this sensual story quite some time back as I recall the little pun but according to the magic machine (computer) I did not vote.

Here goes at last, 5* well deserved.

What wonderful feelings you describe for these siblings.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Maybe Not Too Late

Great to discover this story in the Randoms! It is one of the best of all the Literotica collection. I think it is wonderful by itself, but have to agree with those who wish Ahabscribe had continued for another chapter or so. What might have been the reactions of Jake and Pam's typical uptight American relatives at hearing the truth about their ancestors - and Irish contemporaries? Maybe some of them would have been inspired to follow the example, hmm? More real McCoys!

octabrainoctabrainover 10 years ago

OMG! I had a blast reeding this story!

Mac_GMac_Gover 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. It was heartwarming, sweet, and incredibly hot. If this is a typical story from you, I'm sure I will enjoy reading many others. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really liked this story.....Jake and Pam and their discovery of a long history of family loving, and that leading to their own revelations about their passion for each other. Its was a great story and the fools who bashed it because they felt it wasnt complete just need to apply fingers to keyboard and write something themselves to see if they can do it any friggin better.....

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

I loved ' Christmas with Mom ' , didn't like ' Family Obligations ' very much but thoroughly enjoyed ' The Family Tree '. Well done , what a great story and thank you !!!

happyplayerhappyplayerover 7 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this story. Being Irish of course made it a little more special. We have our American cousins continually on the ancestral trail - now I am wondering what else they get up to! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING

Great short story. I love the buildup. This is a gem that I'm happy to have stumbled upon. A+++ 5 Stars

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

A genuinely loving and passionate love story. thank you

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A close knit family

When tracing a family tree most people go straight up the line, father, to father, to father, etc. Perhaps more time should be spent looking at the siblings.

lol

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Great tale of blarney!

I loved it. 5 stars,

Brandon11Brandon11over 5 years ago
Wonderful passion

I truly enjoyed this story.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
clever story

well written, fun, sexy. 5 stars

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Cute story, well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Great storyline ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoabout 1 year ago

A wonderful story, so full of love. I don't think my sister and I will every experience this, but I am thrilled by the love these couples share in the dream you share with us readers. I hold Ireland in a special place in my heart, knowing somewhere in the past some Irish ancestry is mine. Thank you again for sharing you imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would have been cool if the granddaughter was pregnant.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

Great !!!! Just sort of too bad Pam is married. Maybe after GP Brian passes away Moria will be looking for a husband

perejohn41perejohn417 months ago

Beautiful story about a beautiful love. I always regretted not having a sister. I am convinced we would have been lovers, also.

KasipilloduKasipillodu5 months ago

The Dream of Sean fucking Mary...

Marvelous...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A bit of a silly fantasy but without anything awful turning off the reader. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous