The Family Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we better shower, son. Your dad and sister will be home soon."

Part 5 -- Cindy and David

"Ok, Sis! Spill it. I know damn well the stuff we heard at the dinner table was the sanitized version. There was a whole lot of something you weren't talking about. Air Force Academy and Pikes Peak. Painted Desert and the Grand Canyon. What didn't you tell us?"

They were sitting on his bed late Saturday evening. David was wearing the loose boxers he told everyone he slept in and Cindy had changed into a pair of flannel pajamas. They both knew that neither one of them would have anything on when they slipped into their beds.

"Oh my god, David! You will never believe the real story! I'm not sure I believe it! The first couple of days we just drove and talked and slept. But then Monday night after Daddy thought I was asleep, he started to masturbate. Only I wasn't asleep! So I got off the bed and knelt on the floor by his bed and pushed his hand away and finished him with my hand! It was so hot! He must have squirted cum almost to the ceiling! And then I told him to go to sleep. He started to object, but I insisted. After he fell asleep I went into the bathroom and finger fucked myself. It was so hot!"

"No shit! Monday night? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Why?"

"Because Monday night after I thought Mom had gone to sleep I had to piss. On my way back to my room I heard Mom and it sounded like she was hurting or something. I pushed open her door and there she was, lying naked on the bed with a big vibrator sticking out of her cunt! I couldn't believe how hot she looked! I went into the room and took hold of the vibrator and started working it in and out of her pussy until she came. God, she has really hard climaxes! Then I told her to go to sleep and I went to my room and jerked off until I came!! That was the same night you did Dad!"

"Oh, my god, David! That is so hot!" She slid her hand down the front of her pajama bottom and started rubbing her cunt.

"Take those off, Sis. Let me do that for you!" His cock was pushing the front of his boxers into a huge tent.

Cindy pushed her pajama bottoms to the floor and David began rubbing her cunt as they talked.

"I teased Daddy every night, working him off with my hand for a couple of nights, letting him watch me finger fuck myself and then I sucked his cock, I think it was Thursday night. God, David that feels good!"

She pushed his boxers down and wrapped her hand around his hard-on.

"Shit, yes. Sis! Wait, did you say Thursday? I think that was the first night I ate Mom's pussy! God, that feels so good!"

An hour later they had come to the conclusion that they had both followed the same time schedule. Cindy had let her dad eat her pussy the same night David had allowed his mom to suck his cock. David had finally pushed his cock into his mom's cunt at almost the same time on the same night as Cindy had slid her pussy onto her dad's hard-on the first time. And then they realized that their hands were not going to be nearly enough. Cindy spread her legs and David slowly pushed his cock deep into his sister's pussy.

"Yes, David, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Oh, yes! God, Cindy, your pussy feels so good! I think I want to fuck you all night, every night!"

"What about Mom? Don't you want to fuck her?"

"Uh-huh! I want you both. I want to pull my cock out of your pussy and shove it in Mom's ass to cum. And then I want to pull it out of Mom's pussy and shove it in your ass to cum!" He kept rocking slowly, deep in her pussy.

"Be careful, David. Don't cum in me. I can't get pregnant."

He pulled it out of her just seconds before he shot his wad onto her stomach.

"David. Do you think we can, you know, get Mom and Dad to do it with us? I think it would be a real turn on to watch you fuck Mom while Daddy is fucking me."

"You know what would be really hot, sis? Watching you eat Mom's cunt while she's sucking me and Dad's eating you!"

"Do you really think Mom would let me eat her cunt?"

An hour later as David slowly moved his cock in and out of Cindy's pussy again they came up with a plan.

Part 6 -- The Family

"Come in here, Mom. I have a surprise for you"

"Ok, David. But why in Cindy's room?"

"Keep your eyes closed until I tell you."

"Ok."

"Alright, Mom. Now you can look."

She opened her eyes to see her husband eating her daughter's pussy. They were both nude and Cindy was looking right at her.

"Come on in, Mom! I want you and David to join the party! Don't quit, Daddy! You know how much I like your tongue in my cunt."

By now David was unbuttoning his mother's blouse.

"Frank! Cindy! David!"

"It's alright, Mom. Cindy knows I was fucking you. Dad's been fucking her, too. Tonight we're all going to .."

"David!"

"Oh, my god, Carol! I want to watch our children eat your cunt and fuck you. I want to fuck you while you eat Cindy's pussy!"

"Frank!"

A short while later Cindy and David got their wish. David, kneeling by his mother's head, was cumming in her mouth while Cindy ate her pussy. Frank was slowly rocking his cock in and out of Cindy's pussy from behind her. They all came at once.

"Oh, my god, that was so hot! David was right, Mom! You have got an incredible cunt! It was so hot having you cum in my mouth while Daddy came in my pussy!"

"Yes, it was great, Cindy! I would never have imagined how it would be to have David's cock in my mouth while you were eating my pussy! And watching your dad fuck you at the same time! That was so hot!"

"You know what I want, Mom?"

"What, David?"

"I want to fuck you while you eat Cindy's cunt."

"Only if I get to suck Daddy's cock while Mom's eating me!"

"I think we should plan a family vacation for next summer."