The Fantasies X - Pirate Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Called a pistol, you never heard of them? You know, like a miniature cannon."

"What the fuck is a cannon?"

The young man points the pistol at the big man, holding the blade in the air, and with a motion of his finger I hear a very loud explosion and the sword the big man holds breaks in half and he runs screaming into the back room. Got to get one of those. Then he points the pistol back at my owner.

"Would you like another demonstration?"

"Oh, what the fuck do you want?"

"Right, I'm looking for a young woman, a blond, goes by the name of Alexis. She'd have a tattoo of a coat of arms on her back right-"

"I've seen her!" I shout.

The young men and my owner look at me.

"Why should I believe a whore who's 'bout to get cut up?" The young man says.

"The man who took her; he lives in this city. I can tell you where, but if you'd rather just keep asking around."

"So start talking." The young man says.

"Get me out of here first!"

The young man laughs. "Guess we got to take the whore with us."

The men with him cheer.

"She's my property!" My owner says.

"Here, I'll give you three gold for her minus a hole in the head, how's that sound?" The young man says.

"Sold." My owner sighs.

"Alright pretty whore, you better not be lying to me."

***

I walk down the street, half-naked, in some two-piece ensemble that doesn't cover very much of my skin, my arms tied behind my back. On either side of me one of the young men has his hand on my arm. Maybe I should have been more specific about the whole, "get me out of here" thing. Should have spotted this right away, the red skull and crossbones tattoo on the arm, the bandana over their hair, even their smart-ass demeanor; pirates.

The two strapping young buccaneers manhandle me down the street, taking the time to peek at my breasts and pat my ass every couple of steps. Gods, they may still be in their teens. They wear only an open leather vest and no shirt to show off those gorgeous flat stomachs. Definitely not the turn of events I was expecting today, but I guess it's better than spending the next twenty years in a brothel.

They make their way down the docks to the beach and walk towards some rocks up ahead. We have to crawl through a small cavern entrance, easy to miss if you don't know where to look. One of the pirates gets very closely to my rear end, bumping it, "accidentally" he says with a smirk, several times with his face. The cave opens up to an enormous cavern where I see their gigantic ship inside and the ocean on the other side.

We walk up the inclined brow onto a beautiful ship, and, shiver me timbers, they're everywhere; hard-bodied lusty pirates, working away, most of them have to be at least ten years younger than me, some of them probably even younger than that. I'm shaking all over when they stare at me, that longing look in their eyes, I haven't seen it that intense in so long and they whistle and shout and my breathing gets faster and faster. I thought pirates were supposed to be old disgusting, scurvy-having bastards that even a mother couldn't love, but that must be a different ship. This must be the ship the wenches hope captures them.

One of the young pirates beside me picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder when we reach the quarterdeck. The men watching me start to cheer when they spank me.

I'm carried into one of the cabins and dropped onto a bed. The two men put their hands all over my body and begin to take off what little clothes I have on.

"I thought your boss said I was his!" I say.

They laugh. "Marty just cares about your ass. As long as we leave that alone, we can do whatever we want."

I moan when the two young pirates kiss my neck. Then they take turns kissing my lips while they fondle my breasts. One of them moves his hand to my pussy and I squeal when he starts to rub it with that familiar salve that the slavers used on me. What the fuck is that stuff anyway? I'm tingling all over and I start to need it bad.

"I haven't had pussy in so fucking long!" one of them says.

"Too right, it's been days." The other one says.

One kisses my lips over and over while the other puts his face in my pussy and starts doing insane things with his tongue that occasionally even hits the right spot. When I start to moan the young pirate that's kissing me starts untying my rope and I notice his sword lying on a side table, just within my reach. Finally a break- oh that feels good, maybe I'll reach for it in a little while.

They pull me to my feet and caress my naked flesh, one behind me and the other in front. The pirate in front puts his hands on my breasts while the other kisses my neck. When their pants drop I get a hand on each pirate dick and start stroking them and I feel just a little light-headed when I see that two other lusty young pirates have just walked through the door.

I drop to my knees and start sucking dicks all around me and stroking the others that I can get a hand on. They don't force me down on their shaft but I try to take them all the way, regardless. Fucking gorgeous horny pirates, someone needs to get them off and it might as well be me. One of them raises me up so I'm bending over and starts fucking me from behind while I suck and jerk off the other three in front of me. Haven't had this many men take me in a long time and I'd like to forget about at least two of those other times.

They lay me on the bed and lean my head back, while they each go into a rotation. One of them will try to stick his dick down my throat while I stroke the other two and the other one fucks my pussy. Have to admit, it takes a bit of skill to do this right, but I've got it covered. My handsome horny pirates need me.

Two of the pirates ejaculate on my breasts and give me a playful slap on the stomach and my eyes grow wide to see two more have entered the room. You know, this is starting to get fucking ridiculous. Not sure how many of them have had their way with me before I black out or maybe I just decided to take a nap. I really need a good nap.

***

I wake up later, though I'm not sure how much, tied to the bed. When I look around the room I see that any objects that I might have used to cut my way off this ship have been stowed. Feels like the pirates decided to clean me up after they were done with me. Well that was nice of them.

Been lying on the bed for several moments when I see the door open again. Can't see anyone coming through the door but I hear someone grunting and a rap to the floor after every groan. When I start to think I might be losing my mind I see two hands on the railing at the end of the bed and hear the groaning voice of a man and then I see his head appear.

"Pussy!" the man shouts.

He pulls himself up over the railing and I start to understand the struggle, his legs have been cut off just above the knee and the stumps are covered by his pant legs. I assume this must have happened a long time ago for him because they're only stumps now and he doesn't seem to be in much pain. Seems a little older than most of the pirates on board, probably closer to my age, and his short scraggly beard has a few gray hairs in it but the rest of his hair is mostly covered by his bandana. Poor thing, working his way over between my legs, what the fuck!

Fellow never looks at my face he just gazes longingly at my vagina. He bends down to take a whiff of my cunt and then his head rises up and I notice tears in his eyes.

"Pussy, baby, Stump-daddy's been missing you so much!" Why did I have to wake up now?

He leans close to my cunt and starts to prod it lightly with his tongue. So gentle the way he tongues me, sends shivers up my whole body. Then he pulls on my pussy lips and sticks his tongue directly on my clit and starts to lick it furiously with the tip of his tongue. I start squealing and breathing heavily and shaking.

"You're really beautiful tonight pussy."

I realize that his tears are falling inside of me while he licks and it's a very odd sensation. He jams two fingers into my slit and sucks on my clit. Prodding me over and over with his fingers and doing twirls and flickers and jabs with his tongue; could be he's insane but insanity feels so good sometimes. When my juices start to flow he starts shouting, "yes pussy," over and over. It seems like it goes on for so long when he stops and sticks his ear inside of me and shakes his head furiously. Not even sure how the fuck he does that but I come all over it. He pops it out of me and starts slurping it all up and then he buries his face in it and starts whispering.

"Pussy, you know Stump-daddy loves you. Can't you see we were meant to be together forever?"

Then he lies down and rests his head on it and just when he falls asleep the door opens. The man the other pirates referred to as Marty bursts through the door and laughs.

"Stump! Not again. You know you've got a fucking problem man."

"Nothing wrong with Stump-daddy pussy can't cure." Stump-daddy says.

Marty grabs him and he begins to shake and squeal while he carries him toward the door.

"Pussy! Stump-daddy loves you; don't forget about me!"

Marty tosses him out the door. When Stump-daddy tries to fight his way back through he gives him a kick.

"Get out of here you little bugger!" Marty says.

"That's not right Marty. I'm not little; I got no fucking legs."

Marty gives him another kick and I can hear him screaming "pussy" outside when he locks the door.

"Every fucking time." Marty mutters.

"Look at you, all tied up and sexy." He says.

"I thought you were going to let me go." I say.

"Oh baby, why would I go and do a thing like that? Ever since I laid eyes on that beautiful ass of yours I knew I had to have it."

Marty walks over and puts his hand on my cheek. I eye the pistol in a holster on his waist when he takes it off and puts it on top of a chest nearby. He begins to slide off his pants and jacket, revealing his hard young body. Does every pirate on this ship have abs like that? Even though he's a skinny fellow his arms look so strong. When he takes the bandana off of his head I see his short blond hair, I quiver a little. Then I think about what he really wants from me and it passes, mostly. Through the distraction of his erect cock popping out of his pants, which is definitely above average, a thought occurs to me.

"Did you find the man that took Alexis?" I say.

"Didn't get her back yet. The boss is pretty pissed at me, keeps making threats."

"I thought you were the boss."

"Me? Yeah I do seem the type, but no, second in command. Baby, you're about to get fucked by the First Mate of Redeye the Ravager. Does that make you hot?"

I whisper the name over in my mind a few times. My thoughts drift to a wanted poster I saw in Velna and a number with all those zeroes behind it, wanted dead or alive. Oh yeah Marty, I am feeling hot now.

Marty leans over me and kisses my lips; he's actually pretty cute, such boyish good looks, not to mention that body of his. My eyes drift down to his penis, and then I think about where he wants to put it. I haven't had anal sex very often, at least willingly; got to get away quickly.

"Hard to have good sex when a wench is all tied up, you know? Let's get you out of this, not like you're going anywhere, right?"

When my hands get free I start to squirm but Marty pins me down and kisses me.

"Relax you silly whore, I'm not going to hurt you, on purpose."

He bends down to kiss me again and puts his arms around me. There's something on his breath that tastes wonderful, but I can't quite pinpoint it. My body begins to deaden slightly while his tongue rubs against mine and I realize that he has some sort of metal ball pierced into it that's the source of the taste and it's doing something to me. It seems to enhance the sensations around my more sensitive areas while weakening the rest of me and forcing me to relax. My head feels a little groggy and I giggle a little.

"That's a good whore. Marty's gonna take good care of you." he whispers.

In this state it doesn't take more than one hand to hold me down and I start hoping that he's going to be gentle like he said. Then I think about the fact that he's a lying, thieving, murdering, good-for-nothing, fucking pirate but I can't fight anymore, not like this.

To my surprise he starts with his head between my legs. He isn't particularly good at the oral side of things but my mind drifts to Stump-daddy and I realize that he was the most orally skilled man I've ever had. Maybe I'll take Stump-daddy with me when I kill all of these fools.

Now, the sensation of whatever drug was on the piercing of Marty's tongue is starting to make me even more sensitive than usual down there so Marty's lack of skill is a lot less lacking than it would be and I start to moan. When I finally start getting really excited Marty rolls me on tops of him and mounts my pussy on his dick. He gets me bouncing up and down on him really good and he seems to hold out for the longest time. On the other hand I don't hold out very long at all and find myself coming to climax very quickly.

Not long after this he pushes me off of his dick and positions me face down in his feather pillow on the bed and I'm hunched there on my knees waiting for him. I feel his finger rubbing something inside and around my asshole and then he stops.

"Pull your cheeks apart." He says.

He pulls my hands up to my ass and I get this crazy idea that if I do what he wants it will all be better for me. Then he starts to rub more of whatever he was rubbing earlier and it definitely feels cool to the touch, so at least that's something. I breathe hard when I feel the tip of his dick touch my sphincter and I have to admit, so far Marty's been alright. Then the tip goes in and my asshole starts to stretch and he eases it slowly past my sphincter and stops and wiggles his dick around a little right there.

I squeal a little when he does this, but it starts to loosen me up a little. He goes a little deeper and starts wiggling around again and I groan into the pillow in front of me. Soon I feel the full length of Marty's big dick all the way down but he doesn't thrust into me right away. First he bends over me and starts whispering all sorts of things about how I'm his whore and how my ass belongs to him now but I can't really respond. Then he gives slow, short thrusts into me, which aren't really painful, thankfully.

My ass starts to adjust to the girth of his dick and he goes a little harder and I'm starting to tingle a little bit. Then I clench onto his dick, thinking I can make this unpleasant for him to and he just cries out and laughs.

"Do it again, baby!" he shouts and slaps me on the ass.

He starts making quicker thrusts but they aren't overbearing and I begin to rub my pussy because I'm longing for more. When he starts to really slap against my ass I start to moan and pant and I bury my head in the pillow and shout while I rub my cunt harder. The bastard really loves it and I'm feeling the full force of his thrusts, so deep. He puts two fingers into my pussy while he slams his dick home and I start to squeal and then I come so hard but he keeps going.

I'm light-headed and about to pass out when I feel his seed filling me up. I grunt into the pillow and he pumps me a couple more times before he rolls us over on our sides with his dick still up my ass. He leaves it in while his dick shrinks and it slides out of me and he begins kissing my neck over and over again.

"Congratulations baby, you just became a pirate whore."

So tired, I fall asleep almost instantly with his arm draped over me.

***

When I awaken Marty is nowhere to be found and I can tell through the porthole to the outside that it's still night. I'm shocked to find that my hands and legs aren't bound and I spring to my feet, but just when I reach the door Marty barges through. He wraps his arms around me and carries me to the bed, kissing me. Laughing he tosses me on the bed and pins me down, kissing me and squeezing me tightly.

"How's my little whore? Not gonna believe this; the Captain isn't pissed at me anymore; in fact he wants you in his cabin. Isn't that great?"

I shake my head a bit. It feels like the effects of Marty's drug have worn off and a wicked smile comes to my lips.

"Can't wait." I say.

"That a girl." He says.

Marty, you gorgeous moron, we've had a decent time, but I never thought you'd prove yourself so useful. It almost hurts to know I won't need you anymore. Oh baby, maybe your head is worth something too, I can only hope. The Captain's stateroom is so spacious, decorated the way you'd expect and my eyes are drawn to these two crossed cutlasses mounted on the wall adjacent to the bed, they aren't just decorations.

Then I see the man called Redeye. He's so strong, all those tattoos, that serious but playful look on his face, just like a young man should look. I doubt I'll be able to take him alive, but from what I recall he's worth almost as much dead. There's a sad but pretty little red-head in a cage in the corner, her sweet little face drooped to the floor. That plain peasant dress she wears is hardly worthy of her. Maybe I can use her to my advantage.

Keep a smile on your face girl, try to dazzle him. Marty walks out the door behind me saying, "I'll leave you alone." I'm standing there left with the Captain and his pretty little prisoner waiting in her cage. He takes a key hanging from the wall and walks over to her cage and unlocks it.

"Take that dress off." He says.

"You said no one would touch me!" she says.

"I said no man would touch you, and my word is true." He says.

So this is Redeye the Ravager, typical pirate scum. Poor little darling, if only you knew what I know about men like this, they're only good for one thing. I move close to the naked little sweetheart on the bed and I kiss her deeply and touch her forehead to mine.

"Don't cry little girl, I'll make it all better."

A quick backwards roll and I spring off of the bed in a leap toward the cutlasses on the wall, all mine. Oh Redeye, let's find out what you can do. He pulls his rapier to block my first strike but I give him a little cut with the next and he jumps back. Feels so good to have a blade in my hand again, but to have two. Blow after blow, pressing the advantage and he can do little; the way he handles that weapon, I thought pirate captains were supposed to be better at this.

Then he lands a fist to my chest and I slide back away from him. He's strong, I'll give him that and he's fast, but I'm faster and more- flexible. I land a jumping kick to his head and he reels backwards and I start to laugh.

"How did you live this long with such poor footwork? Do you even know what your head is worth? Almost a shame to remove it from your shoulders."

He comes at me with a relentless rage swinging wildly over and over and I have to keep it together to parry his blows. Going backwards, Gods he's strong, pushing me toward the window, but I'm just playing with him. A kick to his knee followed by a spinning strike to his head with the pommel of the cutlass in my right hand. Faster than he looks, rolls out of the way when I try for the killing blow.

His eyes grow wide and he starts to back away, his rapier held in front of him. Sometimes I get carried away. I'm laughing wildly at his every futile attempt to block my slashing patterns, I manage to cut him at least three times, but they're shallow strikes, meant to increase his desperation. The rapier goes flying into the wall nearby after I strike him in the head with the flat of my blade and twirl it free of his hand with my other. Then I land a blow right in his nose and my blades rise to strike at his exposed neck. I laugh loudly, my body tingling with delight, his head is all-