The Fantasies X - Pirate Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strong hands grasp both of my sword hands and I'm spun around quickly. A hard blow to the head, and I roll onto the bed, my vision blurry. Still have a cutlass in my right hand but the other is gone and then I see him.

"Bertie!"

"Fucking Selena, how did you get away?" he laughs.

"I didn't."

Redeye leaps to his feet and I notice Bertie's eyes dart to the red-head cowering in the corner and his blade goes to Redeye's throat.

"That's fucking Selena!" Redeye says.

"Am I interrupting something?" Bertie says.

"Oh- it's not what it looks like. I mean the part where she was going to kill me does, but-" Redeye says.

I grab the rapier out of the wall beside me and grab the girl.

"I take it she's yours Bertie. Why don't we make a trade? You help me take him alive to Velna in exchange for the girl; I may even give you a percentage, why he's worth three times what you are anyway."

"It looks like we need to renegotiate our agreement." Bertie says.

"So it would seem." Redeye mutters.

Then the door swings open and Marty and a few other pirates burst through the door.

"Cap'n, your brother esca- well shit." Marty sighs. Oh great.

"You brought a fucking bounty hunter on my ship, you stupid fuck." Redeye says.

"She seemed like a whore to me."

"You'd better start cooperating with me or she dies, Bertie!" I say.

"Go ahead! Either way you won't be getting out of here alive." Marty says.

"He's right Selena, if you kill her you die. Bertie might kill me, but it won't make any difference to you. However, if you release the girl I might let you live." Redeye says.

I laugh. "Trust a fucking pirate! Tell me another one, please; I could just die."

"Selena, don't! Cassandra's just an innocent girl that got dragged into this because of me. If you kill her you'll be no better than the men you've been hunting for so long. I'd hate to see you die like that sweetheart."

What is that in his eyes? Bertie and his pathetic face. You fucking bastard, don't act like you care what happens to me. Look at the wall don't even think about making a deal. Then I throw my swords at the Captain's feet.

"Little girl, get away from him while you can." I whisper in her ear.

"Lock her in the brig."

"What about him?" Marty says.

"Leave him with me." Redeye says.

The pirates are mostly gentle while the walk me down, but Marty keeps feeling my ass while we walk.

"Don't worry baby, I'll come visit your pretty little ass in the brig." Ugh, I can't wait.

When we get to the brig I notice a familiar face beaming at me. He sits on a barrel and begins to clap when I enter the room.

"Pussy! You're back."

"Mmmmm, Stump-daddy, baby; you're my jailor?"

I lie down on the hard bench secured to the wall of the jail cell, rocking gently with the ocean. After a long time I notice someone at the bars.

"Clear off Jailor, I need to talk to the prisoner."

"There's nothing you have to say that I want to hear, Bertie." I say.

"Stump-daddy is supposed to watch Pussy."

"How would you like to get kicked into the fucking ocean?" Bertie says.

"Stump-daddy has something pressing to attend to."

"Come to gloat Bertie?"

"How many more names are on your list?"

"List?" I say.

"I know you're not just out there hunting wanted criminals."

"If you must know, you're the last name, Bertie."

"Selena-baby, I could have killed you a dozen different times, but I didn't. Doesn't that mean anything? I'm not the man I was fifteen years ago."

"Aw, Bertie's not a bad man anymore. Tell that to the girl you had chained up in that box when I found you."

"You mean the one you and your pet had your way with in the woods?"

I laugh and spit in his face. "She didn't seem to mind that much. Besides, I was a lot gentler with her than you and your gang were with me. She should thank me for opening her eyes. Bertie, the big bad mercenary, changed? Never! There's only one thing to do with you."

His eyes start to water and he gazes at me. "I'm sorry Selena. I know we hurt you, used you, made you kill for us; they thought it was funny to turn you into one of us. I tried to be gentle but it was a rite of passage. I didn't have a choice, it was that or die."

"Poor Bertie, if you feel that guilty, I don't mind giving you a quick death."

"I see. Guess we did take everything from you. But I'll never understand why you didn't go back to your parents? You know, after you left. Did you think they wouldn't want you anymore?"

"You know they were killed the night I was taken."

Bertie laughs. "Is that what Veng told you?"

"No! I remember when you bastards killed them. All the terrible things you did."

"What?! But we-"

Bertie turns his back to me and faces the adjacent wall, where's a blade when I need one?

"You were always peculiar to me, like you were different after that night-" Bertie says.

"What night?! What the fuck are you talking about Bertie?"

He turns back with a confused look on his face. "Do you remember your real name?"

"Selena is my real name!"

"No, no, I mean the one you were born with."

"What?"

"How about this, where did you live when we took you?" Bertie says.

"That- that fishing village near Rhoeweigh."

He gives me that look again.

"Do you remember your brother?" Bertie says.

"I never had a-" I say, but then I just stare at the bulkhead of my cell.

"You really don't remember anything?"

I look at my enemy, who doesn't give me the satisfied smirk of victory that I expect. His eyes are almost sad, but his composure is much more stable than mine. Bertie always did have a soft spot for the ladies.

"Bertie, if I told you that I've been having a dream about a boy and a carriage for the last ten years, would that mean anything to you?"

"Sounds like the night we found you and your brother."

"Bertie, what's wrong with me? Why can't I remember?"

"I honestly don't know."

"You have to tell me Bertie. You're the only one left who can."

"Goodnight, love."

I scream at him over and over but he pays me now mind. I sit on my bench and shake all over. Bertie, you bastard, I'll get the truth out of you if I have to carve it out of you piece by piece.