All Comments on 'The Fate of Terra Ch. 14'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not cool

living it as they die and not telling us that the revival was a (sease)? or not

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
Your story

The writer is the one that writers the story. If I remember corectory. I am One of your readers that likes the story just find. Waiting for your next one. Thanks sqhead

CsharpeCsharpeover 11 years ago
Great Story line

OK. Now you need to get another chapter up to find out what happens. I am assuming the part were they will have the memories uploaded to their new bodies will be in the next chapter.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
What happen??

Will we still have all of our people, that we have loved to read about? OR are you killing some off ?? Ok, our only change to find out what is next is to wait. But plz do not keep us waiting to long. I an 70 yrs old... sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
but but but....

WHAT THE FACK...

I have to wait months for Ch. 15?!?!?!?!?!?

Your evil, truly evil! They didn't mention little one having a body double like Michael did, so I hope that was a change made w/o need to announce it.

Still, are you really under 30? I have to ask because so far both of your story's posted here on LR have blown me away, I would even peg them as done by a professional (sure, some issues exist, but no-where near enough to cause doubt).

Please update your Biography on your user page from time to time with info, as well as possibly submission notices (since it takes a few days for approval, we at least will know when to lookout for a posting), AND/OR make a blog... something of that sort at least, you cant just cook up a nice 5 star high class meal in front of us and not give us the details... thats just cruel (EVIL!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Realy Realy Realy Evil

I have to admit that i hate clif hangers like this and the way you did it was evil waiting for the next chapter to find out what you are planing next

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 11 years ago
About time...

It's been awhile since I commented, so let me remind others of what I had said before: something needed to come along and put Michael on his ass. And it seems that just came along in the form of the fanatics that just killed him. Granted, it won't be a permenant death, but still, it was something he and Pan were powerless to stop.

Is Michael planning on adding a new girl to his harem on every planet he visits here after or is he gonna be satisfied with the seven he has already? I'm not counting Tanya because she's underage.

Also, get an editor. You need one. Seriously. I saw several instances where you used the word "other" when you should have used "either," and in that final scene just before the missile hit, it sure sounded like you had Michael being a pedophile by feeling up Tanya, unless it was Kat that was in the fighter with him, with Tanya still back on Earth with Michael's parents for whatever reason. That's a clarification a decent editor should, and possibly would, have caught.

I'm still reading despite my criticism, hoping that I'll see improvements in your writing. Keep writing and hopefully I won't end up fitting that definition of insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time."

macster_man1976macster_man1976over 11 years ago
faith

have faith,my friends,do you honestly think Michael is unaware of a few uneducated fools,or Pan would allow him to come to harm,have patience,he knows what he's doing.

dliterdliterover 11 years ago
Wow

Well we know Michael and Kat will be ok, Pan is probably already bringing them out of the tank. Tanya stayed with his parents for a few days so she is all right, but how many of the crew think this way and how will they deal with them? Can't wait to see where this goes from here and the move into space and other planets.

arelativearelativeover 11 years ago

ok for u guys worried that tanya died, she was with his parents, it says so if u read the story properly

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome.... Writing

Your writing skills are really awesome........ Please keep writing .........

You are doing every thing right till now so keep doing what ever you have in mind, it really is working for me.

LSG16LSG16over 11 years ago
Keep Writing, I don't care what.

Both of your stories are amazingly well written, better then many of the famous published authors that I read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy ......

What a way to end a chapter.

Can't wait for the next one, I'll checking every day cuz no way is this story gonna end like this.

Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm really hoping that there is going to be at least one more book.

\Well done.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
...holy fuck.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

From the first few chapters of this story, there is absolutely NO indication that this is where it would end up. But I'm happy to say that it ended up quite a good read.

And having two more books to look forwards to should be nice!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Oh brother

I guess there is just no escaping fanatical zealots who think they are special and have a license to force their view on the masses, killing any who dissent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nothing good

ever came from religion other then sad clown paintings. but other then that i gave 5 stars all the way through the book and it would have been just as good if it left out the sex .. funny how the best stories with sex can work without the sex but thats how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best. story. ever.

omg finally a story that actualy has a plot instead of just drive up,fuck,leave. it has every type of thng and appeals to everyone. I also loved the path of the necromancer series and hope you continue both of these storyies as soon as possible!!!!!!!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
huh.

Totally forgot about the author's note at the end of this chapter.

Greatest (re)surprise ever.

cicbeastcicbeastabout 11 years ago
Truly Epic

I've absolutely loved the first "Arc" of your story. All the characters are fleshed out beautifully, the world you've created is rich and vibrant, and most awesome of all, you've managed to make it sexy without losing the grand scope of the sci-fi storytelling. Keep up the Freaking AMAZING work!!!

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
well shit.

"I plan to write two more arcs, so unless something completely unexpected happens, this effort should continue for months to come."

"so unless something completely unexpected happens, this effort should continue for months to come."

"unless something completely unexpected happens"

Well, it's obvious that something did.

I hate reality setting in and fucking up life-plans.

zarroc789zarroc789almost 10 years ago
please

You wrote this, but never followed through it has been years since you wrote.

Hey,

Just wanted to thank everybody for the tremendous support and feedback I've received and give you all an update. These first fourteen chapters make up the first arc in the story I imagined in my head. I plan to write two more arcs, so unless something completely unexpected happens, this effort should continue for months to come.

To put that another way, if I was writing a trilogy, chapters 1-14 would make up 'Book 1' -clocking in at roughly 108,000 words. The second arc begins with chapter 15 and will mainly have to do with the crew of the Intrepid traveling to distance worlds and meeting exotic races. I'll try to work more action in than I had in the first chapters and you can expect lots of space and land battles. I also have other stories in my head -Path of the Necromancer for one- and I'll try to release those at a decent pace, as well.

You all are the ones who made this possible by giving me the motivation so thank you and I hope you continue to enjoy my writing.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

I am reading this whole series from start to whereever...what a terrific tall tale!!!!!!!!!!

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 8 years ago
Then why did you leave us?

Why?

Path of the Necromancer will continue under my work. Ch. 4 is underway and the Info sheet for the first 3 chapters is available.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
haha you fool

@jc_the_continuer's

something unexpected happend..

do a good job continuing these for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus christ Intrepid Fate is still alive!!!!!!!!!

Ok this is really great to know that he is ok but is also upsetting we did not get it from his own hands.

But in a way i am happy that the story was not forgotten. This storyand it's idea is still one of my favorites.

KRONOS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lousy Ending

Great story. Rotten ending, It didn't fit. You got all else right, but you got that dead wrong (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No

No that was not the end. There are two more chapters.

Gamer_dadGamer_dadalmost 4 years ago
Hi

You wrote through a rape and torture scene breezily. What happened to Ms Sung was pure evil, she was drugged and raped by our hero and his crazy cohorts. What the fuck man?

KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago

Glad they're dead, even if it is temporary, they're rapist scum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous