All Comments on 'The Feminist'

by PrimalRoots

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

This sounds like a virgin's dream of ass fucking!! You can't even decide if your dick is 8 inches or 6 which is it, probably neither 4 or less is my guess ;)-

PrimalRootsPrimalRootsover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous Commenter,

I hate to burst your judgmental and presumptuous bubble, but I happen to have no dick at all, considering I'm a woman. Thank you for letting me know that I let the concrete details slip around a bit, I'll be sure to proofread more carefully, but please, show some respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice... though it could be more realistic.

This is a fine story you have here. I enjoy the idea of dominating a feminist through exposing her true self in which you have magnificiently done well in this story. In my opinion, I think you can still add some more realistic elements for those like myself who like to connect your story to real life experiences. Afterall, I just like to think fiction stories to be real and possible in life.

Now for inputing realistic elements, I do not think it was that easy to break a feminist like Andrea that easy. Sure, she loves being controlled by men and being fucked by them as Allen had mentioned before. However, as a realistic person, I do not think it was that easy to fuck Andrea right away with no resistance from her simply because Allen has exposed her. Remember, to Andrea, Allen is someone she has hated for awhile and it seemd pretty unreal for her to obey Allen's demands after their first confrontation. I think it would seems more real if Allen has actually "conquered" her after a few more confrontation of subtly put her down, hypotize, persuasion , violence, etc to actually show the process of breaking her down instead of a " 1 shot, 1 killed" ( yes this isn't a very good metaphor but still... the animal won't die away after 1 shot in anywhere but the heart or brain but it will through bleeding which is equal to time).

Also, I think if would be nice to provide more of Andrea's feelings like how or why she becomes a feminist and how/why she secretly wishes to be a man's slut. This can be done by giving her some tragic backgrounds to make the readers like myself to understand more of why she becomes who she is. Afterall, everyone loves to hear about the character's past... especially those like Andrea.

As for masterbation purpose, maybe instead of a random feminist, Andrea can be one of the most influenced one or portraying her as stuck up and hard to get female to make it the more sastisfying when she falls. Perhaps include a training procesd where she has to wear degrading clothed that is worst than being nude to appeal to men who enjoy that type of things.

Note: this is merely my critism, or opinion so please do not take it to heart. If this commrnent had offensed you in anyways, I apologize for making you feel that way.

Thank you for reading.

PrimalRootsPrimalRootsover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You :)

That's just the kind of criticism I've been looking for; respectful, helpful, and elaborate. I'll take everything you said into consideration for my future stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

I enjoyed the story and I would like to it continue.

dahlingdolldahlingdollalmost 10 years ago
Typical male domination and female enjoyment of degradation

Unsurprising that Allen didn't feel guilty for his actions as they are seemingly quite typical of most male desires all that was missing was raping her. In my opinion she was sensible not to desire to be kissed or told how much she was loved by a guy as it seems hetero males are quite incapable of such. It appears for most guys the male-female interaction is one of degrading, humiliating, debasing, and dominating the gal reducing her to subhuman sex toy. Nice slam on feminism to have the feminist desire and enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

pathetic really.. bet the guy who wrote this is an old git who only whacks off to porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This guy clearly has no idea what feminism is... for one, some feminists wear make up.

The irony that you (rightly) paint the ideas of radical feminism as inherently bad things, yet have the male lead completely prove them right....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Haha, to these two butthurt rad-fems angry at the content of this story. Whats pathetic is coming out looking for a story like this to chastise.

Liked the story!

UrsarisUrsarisalmost 8 years ago
What even...?

Regarding the first two anonymous comments:

While valid in a certain respect, your observations ignore the purpose of the fiction and fall flat as simple, pointed insults.

To the latest anonymous comment:

Eeyup!

FestofishFestofishover 6 years ago
Nice!

Hot! Hot! Hot! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't

Don't EVER stop writing!

Timtom12Timtom12over 4 years ago
Love it

I want you to keep writing. Doesn't have to be exactly this topic, but you should keep writing.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 2 years ago

Oh, how I wish it was this simple and easy a way to shut this type of women up... alas, it isn't. Even if you had a million cocks could you shut them up... their words would travel through the man's cock and out of his mouth and ears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe get some therapy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Twist: she accuses him of rape as a way to lie to keep up her status with her feminist friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrimalRoots@PrimalRoots
229 Followers
Horny little Asian woman, tossing out any dumb idea I have. Bisexual, cock addicted, very into WMAF. I'm a whore for comments and a slut for feedback. Literally gets me wet, no lie.