The Femmedom

Story Info
My first experience in a dom/sub relationship.
1.7k words
4.21
15.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met you at a BDSM party in New York. I was watching a flogging showcase, my brow furrowed and my breathing shallow. You approached me confidently, startling me out of my trance. "Thirsty? I've got a few extra bucks if you want a drink."

By the end of the night, we were fucking in the bathroom. At first we kept it vanilla, but our mutual interest in BDSM (you were a die-hard femmedom and I was a submissive soft butch) soon kicked in and we began to arrange regular...meetings.

The first of these encounters took place at your apartment, late at night. You had lit the room with a few candles, and your dark eyes shone cruelly in the dim light.

"First off, you will call me 'mistress' from now on. Anything else and you will be severely punished. Understand?"

I nodded my head, and you slapped me across the cheek. "'Yes, mistress.' Say it."

My eyes widened. "Yes, mistress."

"Good. From now on, you will do everything I tell you to do. You are at my mercy. No arguing; anything I deem punishable is, and you will be punished. Now take off your shirt."

"Yes, mistress." I compiled, standing up and sliding my tank top off my shoulders. You were already undressed, wearing nothing but some sort of harness that covered almost nothing and a pair of high leather boots. Your long hair was pulled back from your face, and though your voice was sharp, there was a smile on your lips.

"Good," you said, and I was happy I'd pleased you. "Now you're going to stand very still until I make sure you can't move. Raise your arms above your head."

I did. You took a roll of black duct tape and wrapped a strip of it tightly under my breasts. Your breath was hot on my shoulder as you reached around my front, and you stopped to squeeze a nipple. I let out a sharp breath, and you squeezed harder, almost painfully. I whimpered, and you slapped me again. "No noise. If you make another sound you'll be punished."

I was silent as you wrapped another strip of tape across my chest and down my back, and then another, forming an X. The last strip went around the top of my breasts, directly under my arms. My breasts bulged out of your makeshift harness, tingling as the blood rushed into them.

Kneeling in front of me, you unbuckled my belt and slowly pulled down my jeans and boxers. My clit was already swollen and tender, and my boxers were wet. You slipped a finger into me and bent it upward, and I bit my tongue. I will not make a noise. But my willpower weakened when you licked my clit, your tongue warm and soft. I moaned softly.

You pulled your finger out of me and sat down on the bed, grabbing my breast and forcefully pulling me with you. "I said no noises," you whispered. Suddenly I was afraid of you.

My heart sunk as you pushed my head down and held it there by my hair, bending me over your knees. You brought your hand down hard on my ass, and I cried out in pain. You grabbed the sides of my mouth and forced my head to turn so I was facing you. "No. Noises!" you shouted, and slapped me again. I almost cried out again, but gritted my teeth and took the pain.

"Good," you said. You smiled, but your eyes were still angry. "You disobeyed me. Don't let it happen again." You landed one more smack in the same place as the first two. I choked on my scream, my skin raw with pain.

My jeans were around my ankles at this point, and you tore them off and threw them in a corner. "Lay down on the bed," you told me, and I complied. Straddling me, you crawled up the bed to my breasts. You began to suck on them, softly at first and then harder. Soon your teeth pulled at my skin, and pinched my tender nipples. I grabbed the bed posts with both hands and squeezed so as not to shout.

After you finished playing with my breasts, you slid further up me and sat over my mouth. You smelled sweet; you were wet already from watching me. "Eat my pussy," you commanded. That order I was happy to obey.

I sucked at your clit, nibbling softly and flicking my tongue back and forth, and when you moaned loudly I sucked harder. I pushed my tongue between your lips, moving it in and out while still sucking on your clit. You cried out with pleasure and grinded your hips over me. I finished you with a flick of my tongue, and your sweet cum filled my mouth. You were immediately back to business.

Taking out the ever-present roll of black duct tape, you secured my hands together behind my head. You pulled me forward so my legs were hanging over the side of the bed, and then pushed them back and fastened my ankles to the bedposts.

My legs were spread wide; my flexibility had reached its limit. I was almost immobilized. You were bent over a table, and when you stood back up you were wearing a strap-on.

Bending down in front of the bed, you began to suck on my exposed, swollen clit. As you did this, you slipped two fingers in and out of me, bending them against the inside of my pelvis. I gritted my teeth and held back my moans, and when I was on the edge of orgasm you pulled away from me.

My breathing was shallow; I wanted you inside of me more than anything. "Please, mistress," I pleaded. "I promise I'll be good."

You leaned against me, caressing my swollen breasts. The dildo brushed against my tender pussy, and I flinched. "I am going to fuck you until you cry," you said, and it was a promise instead of a threat. My heart raced.

Finally, holding the tip with three fingers, you pushed into me. I shuddered, but I didn't make a sound. You went slowly, but pushed all the way in, your hips resting against the bottom of my thighs. You pulled out and went back in, harder this time. Over and over you did this, your thrusts becoming faster, harder, and deeper until you were pounding me and tears streamed from my eyes. I tried to hold back, but when I came I let out a scream of pleasure and pain. My legs tugged at the restraints, and my clit pulsed as I soaked the white bedspread.

You didn't hesitate. You slapped my exposed ass, in a new spot this time, and even harder than before. I screamed again. You gave me another slap, and then one on my tender pussy. I was sobbing by now, the pain almost too much to bear.

Three more times you hit me, ignoring my pleas for mercy. "No more," I cried. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I promise I'll be good!"

"You said that last time too," you responded, your tone angry. "I don't believe you. But I can't have you making noise, so I'll have to do something about it myself."

Tearing off a strip of tape, you said, "Close your mouth."

I did. I was scared.

You placed the tape over my mouth and when I tried to open it I was unable. I whimpered softly, but the noise was barely audible, muffled by the tape.

"Now then, where were we." Turing back to your table of toys, you selected a powerful vibrator and a black plug with a flared end. "This is going to hurt," you told me, and pushed the plug into my ass. You didn't use any lubrication, and it did hurt. I yelled, but the duct tape covered the sound. The pain was over in a second, but the plug was still uncomfortable.

Next, you switched the vibrator to the highest setting and held it on my clit. I moaned into the tape and moved my hips against it. Already I could have orgasmed, but I knew you would have been angry with me if I had. The vibrator was intense, and you grinded it in into my clit, pushing back the hood to get to the most sensitive spot. All of my nerves were set on edge and I cried out.

Suddenly, you slammed the dildo into me. It took me by surprise, and I screamed. You didn't start gently this time, you pounded my pussy as hard and fast and deep as you could. I sobbed and pulled desperately at my restraints. The feeling of the three toys combined was too much for me. I felt so full, and my clit was throbbing. You saw me about to come, and immediately you pulled out of me and turned off the vibrator. I screamed again. The withheld orgasm shuddered through my body intensely. I couldn't take it any longer. You pulled out the plug too,and then turned back around to your table, ignoring my muffled sobs. You brought over a paddle.

Before using it, you leaned over me and leered at my tearstained face. "Whore," you said. "You don't come until I tell you to."

You ripped the tape off my mouth, and I pleaded incessantly for you to let me come. You ignored me, biting my swollen breasts almost savagely. It hurt, but not as much as the paddle did when it hit my exposed backside. I let out a scream that could wake the dead.

Once more you hit me, this time on my pussy. I screamed again, my voice hoarse. "Come, you little slut!" you shouted, and I did, hard and fast and gushing onto the sheets.

As I lay on the bed, my chest heaving, your lips curled into a smile; a real smile this time. "Good job. That was really hot," you said softly, your femmedom persona disappearing almost at once. I smiled back, unable to say anything. You knew how much I liked it already; I didn't have to tell you.

After you wriggled out of your dom costume and I painfully removed the duct tape harness and restraints from my skin, we slipped under the covers of the bed and curled up together naked.

I was asleep within minutes.