The Fence Ch. 02

Story Info
White wife revisits naughty affair with black man.
5.4k words
4.57
72.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several weeks since James had come by to build the fence, and we had had our little rendezvous. I had really come to enjoy my new privacy fence; I often wondered what James was up to. My husband and I had talked many times on the phone and on IM since then, A couple times we had naughty phone sex. I really wanted to tell him about my encounter with James, but each time I was about to do so, I hesitated.

Finally, early one morning, I summoned up the nerve to share my secret with him. Well, sort of.

"Hi honey, I was just dreaming. It was a very erotic and realistic dream," I sighed as I lay in bed.

"Oh really? Well tell me more," he insisted.

So I went into details that were not at all fantasy or from my subconscious, but that were vivid memories of an event that was all too real. I told him how it all started, with a casual flashing of my panties, then being caught with the big, black dildo. I retold how we kissed passionately and gave each other amazing oral pleasure. Finally, I recounted how he plunged his massive black cock into my pussy and ravaged me for hours until he came inside me. My hubby kept asking for more details; he was clearly turned on by the whole account that was supposedly a dream.

"Damn, baby, that was one hot dream; you sure you didn't make any of it up? It was so detailed. That was a real turn-on. Did the guy in the dream have a name?" He asked.

I stopped for a moment. Should I tell him? How far should I go with this?

"James was his name, I think," I said as if somewhat unsure.

"I see, so what else happened in your dream," he asked, still obviously aroused.

I told him in more detail some of the events.

"So, that really turns you on, huh?" I asked coyly.

"Oh yeah, you know that is one of my favorite fantasies," he replied.

"So, what would you do if I actually did that," my heart raced as I posed the question.

"You mean if you turned that fantasy into reality," he pondered. "Well it'd be pretty fuckin' hot, but it would certainly change things. The visual I get is so erotic, I would just wonder about the after effects. You know what they say, once you go black..." he chuckled.

"Hmmm, I was just curious what you thought, if you really wanted to go through with it someday or if you were just into the fantasy alone," I reasoned, unsure where this was going.

"Well, if the opportunity ever presents itself, I guess we'll just play it by ear. Still, the fantasy is so arousing, yet the prospect of it suddenly becoming real, maybe on impulse is definitely erotic."

"So what if the opportunity presented itself and it happened so fast that I had to tell you about it after," I asked, really wondering if he would see through the questioning.

"Well, I trust you so much that I also trust you to make the right call in a situation like that. If it were a spontaneous thing like in your dream... I think you'd know what to do and you know I would be ok with it. But you'd have to tell me about it," he added.

So there it was; validation that he would not only be ok with it, but also turned on by it. I felt both a sense of relief and suddenly extremely aroused. We talked a little more, then he had to go.

I immediately began touching myself. I was thinking of James licking my pussy. I was thinking of my husband watching and getting very turned on and stroking himself. It was all too much to contain and I came, very hard and very wet.

I got up and went at the daily morning chores. I kept thinking about our conversation and analyzed what my hubby said and if it represented his true feelings or was just really pillow talk.

Several days went by. Hubby, still affected by the "dream" kept asking if I had had any more. I told him I hadn't had any but I would share them if I had any.

One morning, as I was running on the treadmill, the neighbor's dog started barking and I heard a vehicle coming down the drive. I jumped off the treadmill and went over to the window, it was James' truck. I felt a rush of anxiety as I watched the door open. However, it wasn't James that got out, but a 40ish white man with a clipboard. As he came to the door, I wondered what he could possibly want.

I opened the door before he knocked.

"Hi, you must be Lynn," the man greeted me, "good morning, I hope I'm not bothering you."

"No not at all. What can I do for you," I asked feeling somewhat disappointed but also a little relieved.

Before he could answer, I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. It was the passenger door opening. As the man emerged from the truck, my anxiety came back instantly. Here was James, the man who had rocked my world about a month before walking toward me. He looked stunning.

"Well, we're just here to follow-up and check on the fence to look for settling, shifting, etc. He added something about a gift certificate for landscaping, but I was not paying him any attention, as I was focused on the tall black man walking toward me.

"Hi Lynn. Great to see you," he greeted me with a smile and a wink.

"Hi James, how've you been," I replied, feeling flush and a little weak in the knees.

"Hanging in there. We've been very busy. Joe, if you want to check out the fence just go around the side there," James said as he pointed the way to Joe.

Joe tipped his hat and made his way to the fence, leaving me and James on the front porch.

"So I am taking a new job in the Bay Area in less than a month so I am finishing up all my jobs here and getting ready to move," James said, sounding somewhat apologetic.

I told him the Bay Area is nice but expensive and wished him luck in his move and transition. I told him good workers like him were hard to find, so it'd be a shame not having him in the area. He smiled and chuckled a little.

"You look great," James said.

"Yeah, well, I just got done running on the treadmill and heard you drive up," I said sheepishly, feeling very self conscious like he could hear my heart pounding or read my thoughts.

"So, have you thought about our little rendezvous much," he asked, shattering the ice.

""Little" is not a word I would've chosen to describe it. And yes, I have thought about it a few times," I replied, no idea where the conversation was heading.

"Yeah, I sure had a fantastic time," he said as he moved up and sat beside my on the porch bench. "I was hoping I'd hear from you, even though I was pretty sure you meant what you said. Honestly, that was some of the best sex I have had and I can't stop thinking about it."

Wow, he was forward. It was quite sexy. I paused. I could smell his cologne again, just like the first time I smelled it. Here he was, laying it out there. All I had to do was accept his advance and I would once again be rocked in unbelievable fashion. I recounted the conversations with my husband. My heart raced and my pulse quickened... not to mention what was happening between my legs.

"Yeah, it was pretty amazing. I couldn't walk right for days," I offered, warming up a bit.

"Well, Lynn, I'd love to do that to you again. I will if you give me the chance," James said confidently.

He leaned in to kiss me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he drew closer. I felt flush and weak. I closed my eyes and turned my head toward him as I parted my lips. His luscious lips found my cheek, then my lips. We kissed passionately; I met his tongue with mine and lightly bit and sucked on his juicy lower lip. He reached around and pulled me closer, holding and massaging my breast with his massive hand. He trailed his lips away from mine and kissed my chin then my neck. His full lips found my ear and he bit my earlobe lightly as he whispered in my ear.

"Lynn, I want to fuck you so hard and for so long. You are so damn hot," he whispered as his hand left my breast and made its way down.

He slid his hand under the waistband of my shorts. I parted my legs, accepting his massive fingers and betraying my arousal. His long middle finger slid past my clit and gently parted my pussy lips; I could feel the moisture indicating how fucking turned on I was.

"Damn, girl; you are so wet. You want it, don't you." As he said this, he pushed his finger past my lips and into my very wet pussy.

"Oh,God....James," I managed, beginning to lose control. "Yes, I want it. I really want it. But we can't. Not here, not right now."

Right as I said that, James withdrew from me in a flash and stood back up. I was startled. But then I heard Joe's voice.

"Looks good James; you put her up real nice," he said as he rounded the corner of the house, unaware of what had just happened.

"Yeah, I really took my time on this one," James said as he winked at me. I was completely flustered and my heart was racing.

"Well, Lynn, give me a call if you need any other work done," James said with a big white smile. "By the way, we'll be working just down the street for the next week," he added as he winked at me.

He reached his hand out to help me up. As he pulled me up to me feet, he leaned in and whispered, "I truly hope to hear from you."

I could only manage a quick smile, then I turned away, knowing full well how flushed I must have looked. I waved as they got in the truck and drove off. As soon as they were out of sight, I sat back down. My heart-rate was still up and I felt weak.

After regaining my composure, I went back in the house, played with the kids and went about my daily rituals. My mother was coming down the next day so I wanted to get the house cleaned up a little. She was going to stay for a week and help out and watch the kids and keep me company.

That night, I found myself thinking about the day's earlier encounter. I was so horny, yet so tired. I drifted away with strange, fleeting images running through my subconscious.

Sometime during the night, I drifted out of sleep. I was not completely awake, but not asleep. I ran my fingers across my pussy, it was slightly damp. I lightly touched my clit as I lay there. I began to play with my pussy with both hands; one rubbing my clitoris and the other caressing the folds of my pussy. I had drifted out of a dream state that, although I didn't remember anything, had spun up my hormones. I was barely awake yet fully sexually charged. I rolled around in bed, first lightly caressing, then rubbing, then penetrating my pussy with my fingers. I was so hot. My mind was clear but my pussy was on fire and ached with passion. I ran my hand along my inner thighs and down past my ass. I fingered the outside of my asshole. I inserted one finger in my ass as I continued to rub my clit.

I moaned as I continued to pleasure myself. Before long I was climaxing hard. I clenched my jaws as I spasmed with each rush of nerve tingling sensations. As the spasms subsided and the sensations turned to numbness, I drifted back to sleep.

As morning came I awoke and made some tea. I showered and got the kids ready. My mother was set to arrive later in the morning. As I went through the usual routine, my mind kept flashing to images from my subconscious. Vague and abstract images flashed through my head of dreams I had but couldn't quite recall. I tried to visualize them but with no luck. Whatever I had dreamed, it launched me into incredible bliss and compelled me to bring myself to orgasm. I had a feeling it was brought on by my brief encounter with James the day before.

My mother arrived and we took the kids to the mall. My mother entertained the kids while I tried on new clothes and got my hair and nails done. Then we went to the park. As we were returning to the house, we passed by a familiar truck out in front of one of the neighbor's house. First, I saw Joe loading tools back into the truck. As we got closer, I could see James sitting in the cab writing on his clipboard. He didn't see us as we passed but as I saw his face, and instantly remembered part of my dream. I recalled James' face and upper body. He was smiling as he guided me down to his massive cock. As I reached for it, the recollection ended. It was a short flash of memory. It was enough, however, to cause me to miss the turn into our driveway. My mother joked with me and made some comment like "how long have you lived here?" I backed up the car and turned down the driveway.

As I unpacked the car, I tried to recall more but couldn't. That night I tried again but still could not bring back the dream... it was a little frustrating. I hoped if I dreamt again, I would revisit it.

I was restless and had a hard time getting to sleep. When I finally fell asleep I slept hard.

I awoke the next morning and immediately remembered either the dream I had the night before or one from this night. I remembered James pinning me against the wall and kissing me from my forehead to my lips and neck and then my breasts. I remembered kissing his bare muscled chest and smelling his cologne mixed with his masculinity. I remembered him pulling my panties down and rubbing my ass as he lifted one leg and grinded against me. I don't know where we were or anything else. But that brief scene was very vivid and very real.

I got up and made the usual batch of tea. I was up much earlier than usual. I decided to try to call my husband on his cell phone, although I was rarely able to reach him. To my surprise, he answered. We talked about the usual daily things. He asked me why I was up so early and I told him I had had another erotic dream, similar to the last "dream."

"Oh really? Wow I sure wish I could hear about it, but I am about to start a meeting," he said, sounding really excited. "Please tell me about it later... I really want to hear the details. I have been thinking about the conversation we had about if you ever actually went through with it. Ever since you told me about the first dream, I have been really turned on."

I told him I definitely would and wished him a wonderful day. I was a little disappointed. I wanted to share it with him. I wanted to hear him say "Yeah, go fuck a big, studly black man and tell me all about it." The whole situation was a turn on. The forbidden and unexpected rendezvous. The fact that it turned on my husband. The recent encounter and the recurring dreams. It was something that I certainly had never expected but was awakening a sexual excitement in me that I couldn't remember having felt in a while.

I decided since I was up already I would go for a walk. I told my mother to listen for the kids, although I doubted they'd be up for several hours. I threw on some running shoes, panties, a sports bra, shorts and a tank-top and headed down the road. I had bought new workout clothes at the mall the day before and was excited about wearing them, especially since they were 2 sizes smaller than the last ones I bought. As I rounded the corner of our lazy neighborhood road, I spied James' truck out in front of the neighbor's house again. My heart started pounding. I had only walked for about 500 feet so it wasn't the exercise. As I approached, I could see James working a shovel as he dug a post hole. He saw me and instantly smiled.

"Good morning, Lynn," he greeted me with a friendly wave as he rested against his shovel. "I was sure hoping you'd stop by."

"Hi, James," I replied. "How's it going?"

"Better now," he smiled.

"So what are the Jones' having you do for them?" I asked.

He explained the work he would be doing for them and added that they had left for the coast for a few days.

"Where's Joe or the other workers?" I queried.

"It's just me today," he said as he picked up one of the posts and sunk it in the freshly dug hole. I watched as his biceps bulged and strained at the tight sleeves of his t-shirt.

"I really like your hair, you must have gotten it done yesterday... it's different than when I saw it earlier," he complimented with sincerity. I was really flattered and a little surprised that he noticed.

We chatted a little, mostly about nothing and the weather. It was a little awkward. We came to an awkward pause.

"I'm already done with the fence in back; do you want to see it?" He offered, filling the gap.

"Sure, let's have look," I managed.

I followed James to the gate at the side of the house and around to the back. I watched him as he walked; very masculine yet graceful. And I couldn't stop looking at his rock-hard ass as it flexed under his jeans. I was really turned-on and could feel it as I walked.

"You see, it completely surrounds the yard so that there is complete privacy," he explained as he pointed to various features. I paid less attention to his explanation and more to his lips as they moved.

"Very cool," I said. "I'll have more done to my yard eventually," I said as I turned and walked toward the house to look at the deck. "I really like their deck, it's so..."

Suddenly, I felt a hand reach around my waist and another reach around my shoulder. I could feel James' hot breath on the top of my head. He whipped me around and planted his lips on mine. I eagerly received his tongue and reciprocated with mine. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pinned me against the wall as he kissed me hard and deep.

Although I was caught a little by surprise, I was less tentative this time. I aggressively kissed him back as I dug my freshly manicured nails into his muscular back. As he pulled me closer to him, I reached down and grabbed his rock hard ass with both hands. I slid my hands under his waistband and squeezed and massaged his butt cheeks.

This time, I wasn't nervous. I wasn't apprehensive. I was horny and I wanted sex, really good, mind-numbing sex. I suddenly felt a sense of deja-vu and realized that this turn of events paralleled my dream.

As he pinned me to the wall and kissed me, I reached down and undid his buttonfly and grabbed his cock through his shorts. It was as big as I remembered it and straining at the fabric of his jeans and shorts.

"Mmmmmm... let's let that thing outta there," I said in a sultry voice.

I reached in his shorts and pulled it up until it sprang free and pointed out at my belly, not fully hard but getting there. I let it just rest there in my upturned hand for a few seconds, feeling its weight. Then I began to caress it. A small bit of precum oozed from the large purplish bulging head. I knelt down so I could look at it up close. I could smell his manliness; I could feel the heat. I was in awe. I flicked my tongue at the head and caught a drop of precum. It tasted salty.

I pulled away again and just stared at it as it bobbed in my hand, slowly increasing in size. I was amazed at how the veins stood out. As it reached its glorious potential, I stroked it from head to base with both hands. I kept looking at it as it responded to my touch. I looked up at James who was smiling down at me.

"You like that... don't you," he said, knowing the answer.

"It's fucking incredible," I managed right before I planted both lips on the bulbous head. I sucked on the head for a while, flicking my tongue across the hole. I began to suck it a little further into my mouth. As I did this, I continued to stroke. I did not deep throat him this time but I managed to get 3-4 inches in my mouth as I continued to stroke him and lick all around his head. I cupped his balls in one hand and massaged them lightly as I continued.

As I continued to stroke, suck and lick this massive tool of his, he began to pump a little. He grabbed my head and massaged my scalp as he continued a slow pumping motion. I reached down inside my shorts for a second. I was fucking soaked... my pussy was on fire. I reached back up and continued to stroke him harder and faster.

"Oh damn, Lynn, you sexy baby. You keep that up I'm gonna blow." He managed.

I pulled his dick out of my mouth and looked up at him while I continued to stroke him.

"Go ahead, stud, you can cum in my mouth if you want," I whispered in a throaty, sexy voice.

12