The Fence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn.... Oh damn, baby... I'm gonna cum so fucking hard," he grunted, now pumping a little harder. I reached around and grabbed his ass and ran my hand up and down his ass crack as I pulled him into my mouth.

He started to jerk and really flex his ass muscles. I kept my lips sealed on his head as I licked it and continued to stroke his veiny shaft, now hard as steel.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm....Ooohhhhhhhhh....Damn.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," was all he could form as he shot one then two then three bursts of cum in my mouth. I held my mouth sealed over his head but stopped licking so I could taste the cum as it coated my mouth and tongue. He continued cumming for what seemed like a minute as he filled my mouth with his salty-sweet man juice. I held it in my mouth briefly and began to swallow it down. It took several swallows before it was mostly down.

He slowly released the hold he had on my head. I let his cock slide out of my mouth and bob on my lips and chin. I rubbed it along my cheeks. I looked up at him and smiled, Knowing I had cum all over my lips and chin, I licked at it with my tongue so he could see.

"You are fucking amazing, girl," he sighed as he looked down with a confident grin. "That was the best blowjob I have ever had."

He reached down and wiped some cum off my cheek with his finger. Then he fed it to me. I sucked on his finger like I sucked on his cock. I was really turned on and really satisfied that I had done something for him that was as stellar as what he had done to me a month prior. After I had licked all the cum off my face I stood up and began kissing his chest. He reached down past my panties and touched my soaking wet pussy.

"Ok girl, you are wet and ready to go, aren't you," he said with a grin.

Before I could even say anything, James grabbed me around my waist. As he pulled me up with one hand he grabbed my shorts and panties with the other and pulled them past my butt 'til they fell to the ground. I threw my arms over his shoulder as he hoisted me up. He reached down and grabbed his still hard cock and simultaneously found my pussy and put his thumb inside. Still holding me up and with his cock in the same hand with which he was thumbing my aching pussy, he slowly guided his cockhead to the quivering flesh of my pussylips.

As his cock inched inside he withdrew his hand until I was slowly sliding down his shaft. The pain and pleasure mixed instantly as I tried not to scream out, alerting the neighborhood to my ecstasy. I continued to slide down until he was all the way inside me and I was supported by his massive rod. He held me there as I struggled to breathe normally.

Except that I was holding on to his neck, I was impaled on his huge and very, very hard black cock. I wrapped my legs around his ass and hooked my feet for leverage. I just rested there for a few moments. I could again feel his cock deep inside me, seemingly all the way to my stomach. As I hung there, I felt his cock throb and pulsate inside me; it was almost rhythmic.

"Damn James... how are you still so hard," I asked, regaining a normal breathing pattern.

He just winked at me and began to kiss my neck. He reached around and grabbed my ass with one hand and explored my stuffed pussy with the other. He ran his fingers along my stretched out lips, where his cock and my pussy formed a very tight seal. It felt fucking amazing. He ran his other hand up and down my ass, caressing my asshole and massaging my butt.

He then hooked one hand around my outer thigh and under my ass and started pulling me up. With my hands around his neck, I assisted as we slid me up his cock, almost to the head. James then let me slide back down, slowly, until he was all the way in again. We repeated this for a while, up and down, in and out. All the while he supported my weight with his strong right arm and caressed my pussy and ass with the other hand.

I pulled one hand away and rested it on his very muscular arm and felt it flex and relax as he pulled me up and down. It was so fucking sexy. Then I reached my hand down and felt his cock as I slid up and down it. I could feel the tightness of my pussy lips as they stretched to accommodate his girth. I could feel my lips push out as he slid me up and then fold inside and I slid back down his amazing cock.

I was better able to appreciate the situation since the sheer shock factor of our last encounter was less apparent this time. I reached back up and clung to James' neck as he continued to pull me up and down. We kept this up for some time. I was amazed at both his sexual stamina, as well as his physical stamina.

He kissed all around my neck as he continued. He also began to pick up the pace. He walked us over to the covered hot tub and laid my ass on the top. Now with the hot tub supporting me, he started pumping faster and harder. I let go of his neck and reached around and grabbed his flexing, pumping ass. He thrust and pumped. He changed angles with each thrust as he hit every inch of the inside of my pussy. Only a large cock like his could hit the walls, the cervix and still rub against the clit with each thrust. And only a man who has mastered his cock could work it like that to include every nerve center every time. It was, again, incredible.

I came in waves, probably three or four times. I looked at him as he continued to fuck me and watched the expressions on his face. He was covered in a light sheen of sweet and his upper body muscles tensed and flexed with each thrusting. It was amazing to watch.

My pussy went from numb to overwhelmed with sensation to numb over and over again. My head spun. I looked up at the trees as James kissed my chest and licked my breasts and sucked on my nipples.

James pulled back and looked down at me. He smiled as he slowed a bit.

"Well, since I'll be leaving soon, we may not have the chance to do this again," he said with a sigh.

"Yeah, James, I know, this will be a really nice good bye," I replied with a similar sigh.

With that James began thrusting even harder and I could tell he was going to cum and I could feel another orgasm coming as well. He leaned down and kissed my lips as he thrust faster and faster. We held our lips locked together as he began to groan and I started moaning louder. I reached around and clung to his back and pulled my body against his. His short fast thrusts turned long and deep as he started to cum inside me. I could feel his cock pulsate as he released each load of cum. Still locked to his luscious lips I screamed into his mouth as I came. My body writhed and my legs twitched with each pulse of intense pleasure.

As his thrusts turned into gentle gliding, he picked me up, turned around, and lay on his back on the hot tub cover, with me resting on top of him. We lay there, under the trees, trying to catch our breath.

There I was, outside, lying naked on top of this black man who had fortuitously entered my lonely world a month ago and had rocked that world in indescribable fashion. I missed my husband so much and was so in love with him. James had happened along and filled a void that needed to be filled. He helped me feel sexy and desirable again. He had awakened a sexuality in me that had been asleep for a while. Now he was leaving and I was actually relieved. I would be able to go back to my normal life. I would hold on to this experience and use it when needed. I would be able to give my husband a fulfilled fantasy as I knew he desired. I would also be able to show him some new things I had learned. I felt very satisfied and very complete.

We got dressed. I kissed him one more time. He told me he would give the fencing company his forwarding information in case I ever wanted to get in touch. I just smiled and wished him well in his move and his new job. He whistled as I walked away "Damn, you're amazing!!!" He hollered.

I walked back up the street in a daze, smiling all the way as I felt the warm summer breeze.

12