The Festival Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually we were done and I pulled out of her. I collapsed on the floor.

"I wanted to taste it," said Kate, pouting.

"Well you know where it is," I said, nodding at Keira's pussy.

Kate gave me a dirty smile, then began sucking my cum out of the teenager's hole. I watched as she slurped it all out, Keira still panting loudly from her recent orgasm.

"Don't swallow it all," said Keira, in her sexy French accent. "I want to taste it too."

Kate was in a generous mood as she crawled over to Keira's face, and began to kiss her. They kissed lasciviously, swapping my cum back and forth between their hot little mouths, then licking it up from each other's cheeks, chins and necks until they were both clean. Then they lay there in each other's arms, their legs entwined and their wet pussies openly displayed to me.

After a few minutes of catching my breath and thinking over the strange events of that morning, I got up and walked over to them. I asked them to untie me and they did. I told them I was going for some breakfast. They didn't take much notice. Keira had her eyes closed, and Kate was idly stroking the younger girl's breasts.

I shrugged my shoulders, put on my clothes and made for the door.

"You know you've lost her, don't you?" said Kate, just as I was about to leave.

I turned round to look at her. She was running a finger over Keira's nipple. "You and Amy," she said. "You're finished. The sooner you realise it the better."

I didn't bother to reply. Deep down I guess I knew she was right. Something had happened over the weekend. It wasn't so much the foursome we'd had with Jen and Ste on the first night, or even the way that Jen had been with me ever since. It was since Kate turned up that my girlfriend had changed. Amy had become someone I didn't know, in fact someone who I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

I took one last look at Keira's beautiful naked body and walked out of the tent into the prickly heat of the day. I ignored the stares from the group of boys in the tent next door. They must have heard most of what we'd got up to the night before and that morning. The poor bastards must have been burning with jealousy.

I didn't stop to think about it too much. This was the last day of the festival and I knew what I wanted to do. I was going to find Jen.