The Feud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brutal longing ascended from within him. No longer did he seek to preserve her holy glow or elfen 'mystique'. In his mind, the last vestige of her purity had just been tossed aside, a ravaged heap of mooncloth at the side of the bed. He would not wait, he would not relent. As Victor Naught became consumed in the shadow within his mind, his hardened cock was freed from its confines, laying erect in front of the object of his desire, his willing victim, the unwitting Thelise. He was uncommonly large and content with its length, but he knew she would have nothing with which to compare it to—"How cute," he thought to himself.

The man reached up to caress her cheek and reach into her hair. She smiled at him for only a few seconds, searching once again for that kind understanding in his eyes, but she quickly learned the Victor she knew was gone. He took a firm grasp of the hair around her pointed ear and pulled her face down to his stiffened prick. She turned her head in surprise and was prodded at the corner of her mouth, the sap at the tip of his thick member smearing against her other cheek. Her uncertainty was apparent, but his will was not to be questioned—she would do as was expected.

Thelise opened her mouth and received him, inexperienced and unaware of how much to withdraw her teeth. Every tinge of pain he felt he returned to her, shaking her head by the roots of her hair until she understood without need for words. "Shape up," he thought, "Make it good." She withdrew her lips for every thrust of his member and it softened the experience greatly. The cool moisture of her sweet little mouth was as any other woman he had experienced, but the look in her eyes as he pushed closer and closer to the her throat was otherworldly. Hope and doubt spiraled within each glowing, blue iris—ebbing hope that he would treat her with dignity, and growing doubt that she could deny him of his demands. He would have her until all was lost within them, he would fuck her delicate mouth and her virgin throat until she learned to do it properly.

Thelise began to use her tongue to illicit some satisfaction, but he received little. This may have been her first time with a man, or at least with a man in her mouth, but he was determined to make it a memorable experience for the both of them. Victor placed his hands at the back of her head as he watched the high elf, in all her unblemished beauty and hallowed integrity, suck cock just like so many women before her. She bobbed her head gingerly and looked up at him with a full mouth, her eyes alight with the growing enthusiasm of a keen student. Her mounting excitement pleased him, but did little to satiate. His fingers crept up behind her pointed ears, and after she delivered another exuberant glance, he pushed slowly into her throat.

"Breathe," a very human voice said. He did not know where it had come from, but it was certainly his own. The devil inside of him would have given her no such advice, but forgave the trespass to the purpose of his wild pleasure. Thelise inhaled deeply before Victor pushed his member into her throat—the gag came on, and he pulled away to test her. Like a noblewoman, she did not heave her dinner upon him, and like a slut, she opened her mouth again, ready to try once more. A touch of humanity goes a long way.

He pushed again, faster this time, just as deep, and she took him inside. The tightness in the back of her throat was surreal, but the look of this high elf priestess swallowing his cock was too priceless to be forgotten. The man retracted a bit and thrusted again—again—fucking her throat with short pushes, until he once again thought she would throw up. Thelise did not, but the tears and the unprecedented color in her face told him that she wouldn't stand for any more of this particular activity. He could accept that... she would beg for it, later.

With his cock properly soaked in her saliva, other amusements came to mind. He pushed her down; "Relax," he said, to the anger in her face. He knew his jeering would only stir her more, but she would forget his transgressions soon and write them off as mere lover's play. Victor descended the bed and placed his hands on the cusp of her thighs, pushing her legs into the air and spreading them apart for his viewing pleasure. Taking in the sight of her flushed, untarnished vulva, he could hardly hear her cries of protest.

"No... no... you prom—"

She cried out as Victor dropped down and feasted on her engorged lips, kissing and sucking at the virgin priestess with jubilee. He could sense her appall in her thighs; she tried hard to squeeze them shut and deny him access, but not nearly as hard as one might expect from a woman of the Holy Light. Her hands attempted to stop him, but he pushed them away violently enough that she quickly feared to try again. He was enjoying this far too much—fixated on the slightly sour tang of her secretions. He gnawed toothlessly at her flesh, his lips accidentally caressing her clit and causing Thelise to buck her hips at his mouth. He pulled away and his eyes returned to her face; the color remained in her cheeks, but she burned with arousal now more than anger. After a period of mutual silence, he lowered himself to the spot again and teased it with his tongue. Around and around, the tip touched her sweet spot only incidentally... and then a flick. Her convulsion was not so great this time, but Victor braced himself none-the-less. Thelise sighed hotly instead, and he wondered whether the sensation was new to her. He receded once more and met her gaze. He would have her beg for it, beg to experiment, beg for him to do what she had seemingly never tried to do for herself.

Victor waited... like a prowling hunter in the foliage, he waited, still as shadow and his eyes gleaming like the moon. They had come too far now, together.

"Well...?"

The nerve of this woman, the ingratitude! He smirked and replied, "What?"

"You're... you're just going to stop?"

"Oh, you want me to continue?" Victor suppressed a small laugh in the interest of keeping her desire at its peak.

"... Yes."

"Where are your manners?" He took his hand to her crotch and began to rub in a circular motion, not seizing her clit so readily, but moistening his fingers well. "Yes, what?"

"Yes... please."

He pushed a two of his fingers into Thelise, penetrating her two digits deep the very instant her words reached his ears. She was much warmer below than she was at the mouth, and equally wet, but she recoiled quickly, pushing her heels into the bed and her body away from him. Victor held her fast at the waist and faced her fully, her expression of fearful disapproval meeting his mask of playful innocence. With a shaky voice, she started to call his name, and he hushed her.

"Even demons must honor their contracts..." he said, lowering his mouth to her vulva. Her body tensed in hesitation, but his lips only caressed hers, "... but they will bend them to near-breaking." His tongue dropped low along her slit and ascended slowly, leaving his salivary lubricant in its wake, allowing his fingers to slip in with even more ease than the first time. Victor's eyes did not leave Thelise's face, and he watched as she staved off the pleasure of this new sensation.

He plunged inside her gently, shallowly, fingering her in slow, careful rhythm with the up-and-down movements of his tongue. Around and around, he traced the tip on the outside of her lips, occasionally dipping inside to taste of her own essence. The heady aroma wrapped itself around him and coaxed him into further hedonism. The elf panted loudly as he began to curve his fingers inside of her, and it drew more of her intoxicating nectar from within. He devoured her with unholy abandon—she sighed and gasped, and unable to maintain his tease any longer, he sprung upon her clitoris. He had almost thought that she had expelled all the breath from her lungs when she cried out like a born-again whore.

His tongue spun slowly around the tender ball of flesh; the meager teasing was enough to make the high elf squeal in suffering and delight. He coaxed her further with his fingers, pumping them into her with a steady, unwavering rhythm as his tongue worked inches above. Her own pleasure was tainting her state of mind, and from this lewd corruption, Victor grew voracious. His movements became more direct; he pushed his fingers deeper and licked at her clit without caution or reproach. Thelise's reactions were nothing short of exciting. She bucked her hips again—harder, but Victor knew she would grow accustomed to this new and sinful sensation, or if not, too weary to fight it.

His tongue and his hands escalated until they had doubled their efforts on her body, sensing she was close to something tremendous. Her breathing intensified, her moans were loud and heartfelt, and even after she ascended one plateau after another, Victor labored with dark purpose. Harder, he fingered the priestess, and faster, he lapped at her; and in spite of the tinge of tired pain in the back of his mouth or upon his wrists, he pushed onward toward a climax.

Her body began to stiffen and grow tight, breaking only for bursts of movement, from her craning neck down to her curling toes. Even her energetic sounds transformed into whimpering pants, each a different note to the rhythm Victor composed upon her body. Thelise reached for him; whether to grasp his hair or to rip him away, he was not certain. His had honed his focus on upon every lash and flick of his tongue, and soon began to suck upon her exposed and swollen clit, and any ounce of strength or resistance she had was dissipating, breath-by-breath.

The elf's eyes shot open and shined with an otherworldly haze, as if the Holy Light itself had manifested above her naked, writhing body. She grabbed for anything she could brace herself with; her breasts, her sheets, her doubt, which by now was as tangible as the empty space within her clawing hands. Her head pushed into the mattress, her shoulders and back ascended from the bed, and with them her spine was carried, as well, and with that, her petite, rounded ass—and still Victor clung to her. Her body levitated into the air like a feather in the wind, and her eyes glowed as bright as the stars.

"O thus dor fulo su'thus do rini, fallah nor... " Holy scripture flowed from her lips, and with the sounds of lapping and probing between her thighs, it shaped a song of perfect blasphemy. Frozen on her final words like a profound epiphany, her body grew deathly rigid— until finally, she screamed—a long and meek wailing of body and soul that crowned her orgasm with guilty pleasure. She collapsed to the bed, bouncing against the mattress, entirely expended, and at last Victor relented and relaxed.

His mouth had worked to exhaustion, and though Thelise lay sprawled out for the taking, observing her smooth skin and supple breasts reminded him that he, too, sought satisfaction. She looked down at him, her eyes having returned to their natural blue and her skin left a rosy hue. In her state of ultimate pleasure, she uttered the unimaginable.

"Make use of me, Victor."

The words came as if she had read his autobiography before it had been finished, as if she had known him all his life, as if the episode had somehow connected her to his base desires. Deep inside his subconscious he knew he didn't want her heart; he wanted to use her body, again-and-again, through-and-through, and Thelise saw this in him now. To hear her say it was an alien experience, and he suspected her mind was not entirely her own, but her voice rang true enough and Victor was in no position to deny their validity.

"Use me," she sighed.

He stepped up off the bed and finished disrobing at last, allowing his trousers and undergarments to fall, allowing his buoyant prick to bob in front of her. In spite of the priestess' bold words, she was no sexual savant; Victor took her by the wrists and guided her to her knees upon the floor in front of him. Quickly reaching down, he took the wine bottle in hand and turned it upon his cock, drenching it in alcohol before feeding her with it. Thelise sucked his pulsing member clean and then coated it once again with her tongue.

"More?" he asked rhetorically, withdrawing himself from her.

He poured more wine on himself and fed her again; with greater eagerness, she lapped it off of him, sucking so hard at his cock that she could not even taste the precum leaking from its tip. Victor pried himself from her lips and poured again.

"More?" His tone sounded more like a statement than a question, and yet Thelise replied:

"More..."

The high elf took it in before he could even move, her hands reaching up to his hips and fingers wrapping against his buttocks to brace him as she devoured his member. Her tongue danced along the underside of his shaft as she pulled him out, and twisted around his head before she took it back in. After a few plunges into her mouth, she gave it one last deep suck and he felt the familiar tightness of the back of her throat. She no longer bared the visage of purity and piousness—she had become as much of a monster as him. Perhaps it was the orgasm, the wine, his musk, but Thelise had developed an appetite for cock, and it was visibly difficult for her to relent.

"More!" She demanded, having removed him again almost without his noticing.

He opened his eyes to look down upon what he had created; a starving harlot, a worthless tramp, craving his cock, begging for his satisfaction. He poured the wine on his dick again but could not act fast enough for her liking. It splashed against the base of his cock and the remains poured all over her face. The scent of alcohol only intensified their high, and Thelise—or the carnal creature who had taken her place—gripped at the base of him, worked hard for her reward. She was learning what he liked and happily delivered it, her eyes opening up to meet his with the same darkness that he had shared with her only shortly before. She embraced the evil within him, as he, suddenly feeling victim in her sensual quest for release, came to understand her more as well.

Every plunge into her mouth begged for his release. Thelise allowed her remaining hand to drop from his side, squeezing and fondling her own breasts, caressing her nipples before letting it fall lower. She moaned onto his throbbing prick, as if to announce what was transpiring between her legs and out of sight. Victor was staggered and astonished—she was not the woman he had seduced, but someone else entirely. Her appearance and shape was mostly the same, though her hair was freed and dampened with wine, and the bashful color in her cheeks alluded to her intoxication—yet her eyes beamed with wild desire that Thelise could not possibly contain. It was not her. It couldn't be. He could let go.

Victor grunted as the elf quickened her pace. "Take it you filthy slut," he growled, grabbing her hair. It wasn't her mouth anymore—not in his mind. No. It was an orifice—a hole for him to use and get off into. That's all it was, all she was, nothing more.

"It's okay," he thought, "It's not her."

He let his colors show—he let them shine. "Suck it harder! Harder, you worthless fuck-toy! It's all you're good for!" He looked down at her, taking her head in both of his hands, "All you're good for..."

Thelise opened her eyes again to lock upon his, and it was at the cusp of his orgasm that he was struck with an epiphany—she was no whore, no heathen, no monster—she was a woman, and nothing more. Victor felt his balls cling tightly to the body and the distinct sensation of fluid climbing to the tip of his cock. This was what she was meant for—her entire life had lead to this moment, and within his gaze, this message was clear.

Her eyes widened with sobriety. She pulled away and shook out of Victor's grip, but it was too late. With a low, guttural groan, he climaxed. His cock, pulsing and almost red, burst at its peak, shooting jets of white upon Thelise. It splashed off of her cheek and was caught in her hair as she turned at the final moment. Hot streams of cum strung themselves upon her platinum white locks, hanging intact like thick web of pure sex. Her sudden retreat bemused Victor, but he grew rapidly sedated by the release of his semen. The darkness within him was finally at rest, and Thelise, who was likely more of a mess than she had been since birth, sat perfectly still.

Victor began to take notice of an uncomfortable tension in the air, but in his alcohol-fueled exhaustion, he could do nothing but collapse upon the bed. He attempted to form words, to restore the mask of charm, care and concern, but he could only babble and mumble. Even a younger, more romantic man would find great difficulty in explaining himself now that the passion had subsided. Victor, in part tiredness and part cowardice, turned his head away from her, but was forced to listen as Thelise stepped away. She crossed the room twice, and a heavy clamor at the door signified her exit. She did not return for the rest of the night.

TO BE CONTINUED