The Feud Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci smiled as well, sitting up and turning aside. With a wave of her hand, she beckoned a man over. Anadia let her head fall back into a pillow and her eyes fall shut, her anxieties beginning to subside as she savored the weight of her twin atop her and slowly allowed the wave-like motions of her body to overtake her mind. Staci kissed at her chin, at her neck, across her throat, leaving cool patches of saliva here and there, but as Anadia heard and felt the presence of another at their bedside, they came to an expected halt. Looking upon her sister again, she saw her as she never had before—with a man in her mouth.

Anadia was not unaware of Staci's sexual preferences; the two shared a sororal bond that grew into an attraction and affection they refused to share or reciprocate with other women. Staci had taken a small handful of boyfriends over the decades, and although she was never one to share her toys, let alone her romantic partners, Anadia imagined she was intensely intimate with each of them. "But imagining and watching are two entirely different things," the blood elf thought as she looked on, watching Staci grip the off-hue cock at its base and take it into her mouth. The head disappeared and did not reappear for some time as the priestess slowly bobbed upon it, looking up at her naturally-willing volunteer with bright eyes.

Anadia could not even tell who or what Staci was sucking off, but he was grayish-green in this light and did not reek of death, and so the hunter did not hesitate. She leaned up and in, diving in and kissing the stranger's shaft and taking in his scent; a heady combination of musk... and a clean fragrance that reminded her of the beach. The cologne alleviated some of the doubt to his cleanliness, and Anadia through herself more into the act, licking and sucking at his manhood while Staci massaged his head with her lips and tongue.

A slow sigh and some heavier breathing from above them broadcasted the quality of their performance to the room. Staci shifted her hand higher to give her sister room, and Anadia took the cue and moved her mouth closer to the base, before dropping down to take a testicle into her mouth. His scrotum didn't entirely match the clean taste of his member, the interesting texture and powerful feeling of having a man's balls in her mouth outweighed this just slightly. Sighs became soft moans. Staci pulled the dark, nearly-purple head from her mouth with a pop and stroked him hard.

"Taste it," she said.

Anadia looked over at the curious object, its full length and girth now unconcealed. She, admittedly, had not been the most racially diverse in her choice of lovers, and had never looked upon the bodies of orcs or trolls before—most other races were beyond what she could stomach. But with the perfect curvature of the head, the way it swelled outward and broke into an equally impressive shaft, the way the peculiar skin tone concealed his thick veins, the way her sister's saliva glistened against it in the dim light, and how it throbbed for more of their attention—Anadia had to have it. She moved up without another thought and slipped her mouth over it, moaning onto the head of his cock with salacious satisfaction.

Some inexplicable element of aroma set her off—it wasn't the easiest fit into her mouth, but for all the heat building between her thighs and the tender meat between her lips, she took all that she could. Anadia's guided the warlock's member up off against the inside of her cheek, stretching her mouth almost uncomfortably askew, but loving the pressure. Staci grabbed hold of the base of his shaft and pushed his balls up against his flesh, stroking him firmly while Anadia's tongue washed every trace of the fleshy flavor from his skin. It aroused her, it satisfied her, it fulfilled her—but a salty secretion soon joined it. The hunter was not so naïve to what it was, but in swallowing it immediately, she felt a certain invigoration.

Her eyes shot open.

"Like that..?" Staci asked her sister, who did not reply. Anadia threw herself upon the man's cock, taking him in both hands and working her lips down his shaft. Staci quickly ripped her away by the hair. "Ah-ah... just a taste."

Anadia found herself dazed and unaware of what was going on. She only knew that the stranger's precum was providing her with a level of energy she had not felt in weeks. Were she not so hungry, so horny for another drop, she would be able to add two and two. Staci waved the troll (as Anadia could now see) away and out of sight. The tall, lanky creature strutted away while Staci took care to explain what was happening for her sister.

"There's a kind of magic in their semen. The darkness that they dabble in and wield every day has come to leave subtle traces in their bodies, their bloodstreams... in everything."

Staci maneuvered herself into a spread-legged kneel, placing her knees between Anadia's, to keep her legs apart as well. She felt very exposed, but her feverish arousal washed any vague insecurity she had from her mind. Staci bent down to embrace her sister in a passionate kiss, distracting her further from the overtly provocative positions she had shifted them into. Their tongues rubbed together as Staci, whose rump was displayed proudly, quickly attracted what Anadia expected to be the troll.

The warlock climbed onto the bed, and had no trouble positioning himself for the priestess. She broke the kiss and gave a half-look back, leaving Anadia to plant kisses upon her temple and cheek. Staci's body rocked forth as the he thrust into her and her otherwise stoic demeanor broke with a light squeal. Anadia looked on as her sister squinted painfully and her hands gripped at the mattress. Her face contorted with discomfort as she was slowly rocked back and forth on the troll's cock; clearly she was not accustomed to the size and shape of other races, either. Anadia began to feel the pull of pity and wrapped her arms around Staci, but the priestess opened her eyes upon her. Small tears had formed at their corners, but they were filled with a radiance—not the green hue she was accustomed to, but one of emotion. It had distant hints of pleasure, but far more than that, it was a look of love.

Anadia fought to suppress the feelings growing within her, but succumbed in another form. She pressed her lips to Staci's own, savoring the feeling and subtle taste of her soft mouth. Preferring not to sully the moment with an intrusion from her tongue, it lingered for some time. Her love for her twin was pure, and in spite of the severe fucking she was receiving out-of-sight and the labored moans bellowing from her throat, so was this kiss.

A grunt in a foreign tongue signaled the end of the moment. Staci pulled away to snap back at the stranger, telling him to pull out, which he did in groaning protest. That was when Anadia felt it.

It was a very quick, very brief experience, and though she had been ready for it since the troll left their bedside, to feel his cock suddenly press against her entrance was surreal. Anadia's mouth opened in silent shock as the head of his member slipped and glided across her labia, rubbing firmly against her clit. While it very may well have been an accident, it forced a girlish squeal. He found his way into her body, and she gasped loudly. Staci had lubed him well with her own secretions, but the hunter was in no way prepared for his size, and he did not intend to wait for her to do so. She whimpered with pain and pleasure as she vainly struggled to piece together her thoughts. With a series of slow, sturdy thrusts, it was over as soon as it began.

Anadia's eyes grew wide and focused onto distant nothings, her thoughts wrapped only around the thick protrusion peeling her apart on the inside. It ceased to move, twitched hard, and filled her depths with hot fluid. Her body drank it in like water after days of trudging through hot desert wastes. Instinct took full control of her muscles, her movements, her mind—she clenched against him, and though there wasn't much that she could do, she pushed her hips into the air so that not a drop of his thick, fel-laced cum could escape her orifice. There was a strangeness to it that left her tingling from her lips to her navel, yet refreshed, and comfortably warm.

It took a few moments, but with Staci kissing at her neck and nipping at her earlobe, sobriety soon returned. Anadia had just begun to question what happened when the troll withdrew himself from her, his thick mess becoming all the more apparent as her body returned to its normal state.

Normal.

Anadia felt more normal than she had in weeks, as if she finally got a good night's rest. The troll got up off of the bed and stepped aside—but he was no troll. It was an orc—an unknown, unshaved, somewhat hefty, vaguely muscular orc. "Is this some sort of free-for-all? Am I laying on a welcome mat?"

Anadia grew deeply upset, and attempted to close her legs, but Staci's own held them apart. Her sister seemed to sense her unease and redoubled her efforts to distract Anadia, but to no avail. She felt as if her consent was of little consequence to the men around her, and that loss of control made her sick to her stomach. She attempted to push herself up from the bed, but Staci braced her by the wrists and kissed her.

It was empty gesture to Anadia, now, but her words held meaning.

"Don't fight it, this is the only safe way to feed your addiction... and you must feed it. If you don't, you won't win—you won't survive! You can't turn back, now... you can't succumb to—unnh!"

The troll—the real troll, as the hunter could tell from the three-fingered hands gripping at Staci's waist—mounted her sister. Her words were interrupted by an initial thrust, followed by several more in a neat succession. She was much readier now than she was for the orc, and even flit her ass up into him a few times, exciting the other warlocks around them. Even in her state, Anadia had to admit that with Staci's messy blonde hair, her unbound bosom, and the tiny droplets of sweat dotting her body as far as she could see, her twin looked gorgeous when she was being fucked, and for a moment, Anadia wondered if she looked just as good.

"I'm doing this for you." Staci whispered. It was misguided reassurance. The anonymity of the act is what bothered her. She cupped the priestess' face in her hands.

"But with whom...?"

They shared a lengthy gaze into one-another's eyes, and Staci bit her lip in thought. The troll, clearly growing bored with her performance, decided to give her a love tap on her backside, making her wince. Whether it was the strike that made her smile or the idea that came to her, Anadia had no idea, but it was the last thing she saw before Staci shifted into a violet transparency. Her form was engulfed in the smoky hue, leaving faint outlines of her body but keeping her tangible for all practical purposes. The men around them were as fascinated by the tactic as they were with Anadia, who they could now see through the shadowform—and who could now see them.

She looked on to the warlock embracing her sister, and though he was slightly obscured, she could make out his features: the long nose, the tusks that offset his jaw, his monstrous gold eyes and scraggly hair. His body was more attractive—thin, toned; lanky but muscular. His skin tone didn't bother her too much, as nothing in the underground dwelling was quite the color it should have been, but his cock commanded the same attention it did when it was at her bedside. She watched as his hips pushed back and forth into her shadowed sister, his member almost fully visible in the act. Though Anadia was curious about how the release would look within another woman, each thrust of his manhood only intensified her desire to feel it for herself.

She reached down to grapple Staci's ass and spread it against the troll, unsure if it would improve matters but desperate to take a role in the activity. He hunched over the priestess, grabbing at her chest as she mewed and whimpered into Anadia's ear, her body being groped and penetrated by two people at once. Staci bit into her sister's shoulder, nearing an orgasm when the warlock withdrew from her and switched down to the hunter, barely able to set himself inside of her before he unleashed a torrent of hot cum into her soaking slit. The energy she drew from it was as good as the first, and left her feeling even better—but if there was anything wrong with the experience, it was that she did not enjoy taking second place to her twin.

A blood elf took Staci's backside, and though it was hardly necessary for her sister to fuck him, she tolerated it for the interesting view and the feeling of Staci's breasts sweeping against her own. While anticipation may have been the cause, his turn was over much too soon, and he shot his load onto her lips, only managing to dribble its remains into her body. The sensation of cooling semen tingled upon Anadia's clitoris, and Staci all-too-kindly cleaned it up with her hands, fingering the poorly aimed juices inside her. It was then that Anadia had decided she was fed up, and pushed her sister aside to take on the remaining men by herself.

Though it mostly consisted of harmless blood elves, Anadia was lubricated and empowered enough to take on the remainder of the room. Staci took a place amongst the few succubi present, entertaining the men with her untiring hands and mouth, prepping them for her twin sister. Anadia was mounted again and again without complaint or protest, enjoying not only the sights, the sounds, the pleasure, but the attention.

After the sixth man removed himself from her and she entered a tired, post-orgasmic haze, her mind drifted to the threat of pregnancy, but found herself unable to care. A people as beautiful as the Sin'dorei were not without contraceptive medicine. Still, the risk enticed her in a strange way, and she as she took a pillow into her arms and turned over onto the bed, she held onto that excitement as she began to drift to sleep. Still the men did not relent, as the first orc from the evening curled up behind her, taking her from behind in her half-sleep.

Too numb to feel any more, she allowed herself to be rocked into an over-sexed slumber.

Anadia awoke feeling both whole and hollow at once. The ache of her addiction, while not eliminated, was but a distant appetite now—but at what cost? She pondered on the question as she rubbed her eyes, fearing that her lapse in judgment could have jeopardized the only advantage she sought to gain the match. She discarded the idea of returning to her regimen, knowing it was no use fumbling with meditation now—the match was only three days away. Traditional combat training was her only option. She would make more use of further duels with Errog and perhaps Staci, now that the bridge between them was temporarily mended.

Staci, she thought.

Anadia looked around the Sanctum, which was now emptied save her and a few male bodies curled up in the corners. She looked to another side and saw Staci admiring herself in a mirror. Anadia felt immediately reassured.

"You're awake." Staci beat her to the punch, looking at her sister through the reflection.

"What..."

"Don't pretend you don't remember. You proved yourself to be quite the slut last night."

Anadia had made a mistake in thinking that their sexual outing would melt her twin's icy exterior. It had apparently returned the moment she dawned her robes.

"... But it was a necessity," Staci continued mercifully, "A lewd, entertaining, unspeakable necessity."

There was a pause that gave the hunter only enough time to discover that she was still naked, and that she stunk of sweat and spunk. Her maidenhood was sore, but the sting could not overtake the rejuvenating effect of the orgy. The word was uncomfortably foreign once again, but less-so.

Staci continued to speak and curl her lashes. "You see, the world cannot see the Sin'dorei as magic-addicted maniacs. I, like many others, had heard of your misguided undertaking, and knew that disaster was imminent. Your antics threaten not only the security of the Sunreavers and their hold upon Dalaran, but could also cause irreparable damage to our image and standing amongst the Horde."

Anadia scoffed. "I had no idea you were slithering your way into international politics now."

"Higher and further than you'll ever be. I mean really, Anadia, just look at yourself."

Staci meant it literally, holding the mirror up to her sister's face. It was no different, but something seemed off about her hair. It was almost... loose.

Anadia slipped her fingertips into her scalp and combed through her hair. Strands—alarmingly thick strands of hair fell loose. Her eyes widened at the horrific sight, wanting to deny it instantly, waiting for her to awaken in her home. "This is a nightmare," she thought, "I have to wake up, this can't be happening!" Staci clutched her wrist. It wasn't a pinch, but it hurt and stopped her from pulling any more of her hair out. Anadia swallowed and pushed away the mirror, not interested in discovering more ways in which she was becoming one of the Wretched.

"None of those warlocks were very seasoned. The fix from last night, quantity accounted for, won't last you long."

"Three days until the match. Only three days."

"That's alright," Anadia replied, "I don't have long."