Alpha Male's Paradise

Story Info
Alpha Male has fun at a lesbian porn studio.
4.3k words
4.36
69.9k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,099 Followers

Life in the city of Evening wasn't paradise, but it was the closest thing to it on Earth. Crime wasn't eliminated entirely, but the offenses were just a small fraction of what other cities saw. The streets were clean, the rent was cheap, and there was opportunity everywhere if a woman was just willing to go out and seek it. It was a city where a woman could ride the subway without fear of creepy stares, perform her job without worry about an unfair gender gap, and walk home at night from the bar without needing to look over her shoulder.

The secret to the city's success was exclusivity. Everyone wanted in, but there was a strict criterion that needed to be met.

The first, most obvious one, what made the city more liveable than anywhere else: No men. Out of the 500,000 people living in the city, all of them were women.

Second, no children. No one was born into Evening: citizenship had to be earned, and new immigrants were only allowed to apply once they were at least 18 years of age. Even then, of the hundreds of millions of women to apply each year, only a relatively few were allowed to move to the city.

Inside the studio, the women were eating cake because of the third rule: No one over the age of 39. The studio's founder just had, and it was time for her farewell party.

Kate Winslow had started the Sapphic Erotic Fantasies studio fifteen years ago, moving into Evening after spending the past seven years as a hardcore porn actress. In front of the camera, she'd been a legend with her 5'6 frame blessed with exactly the right curves that men wanted, the cheekbones and cute nose framed by wavy auburn hair that could have made her a model, and the almost obscenely large, all-natural L-cup breasts that it would almost have been a crime for her to not be in porn. Here in Evening though, there was no shortage of talent and she'd literally had girls lining up to star in her videos, letting her show off her talents and experience behind the camera. And as great as she was faking orgasms and giving titjobs, she was even better as a director and writer, the studio producing volume after volume of best-selling, critically acclaimed girl-on-girl action distributed around the world. There had even been rumors that because of her service she'd be allowed to continue working in the city even as she entered her 40s.

Unfortunately, she was no exception to the rule.

"I can't believe you're going." If it wasn't for the fact that she'd already gone through makeup, Sarah would have been weeping. As it was her mascara was already starting to drip. She'd only been in the city for less than a year, had spent even less time as an actress, but the petite blonde teen was already a sensation, looking dangerously tempting in a slutty schoolgirl uniform, her youthful looks and attitude type-casting her into all the ageplay roles. She wore her emotions on her sleeve and Kate was more of a mother figure to her than her own family, so it was rather impressive that she was holding it together as well as she was, "It's just not fair!"

"Now, now. It's not the end. She's going to be living just out in the suburbs. It's hardly more than an hour's drive. And if you don't want to make the trip, you can always try calling." Ruby said as she enjoyed the cake. The curvy redhead was Kate's second-in-command and protege. At thirty-two, she was one of the top professional dominatrixes in the world, her high cheekbones, toned, fit body, and her icy blue eyes able to leave a girl stuttering like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Yes, and if this is the last video we make with Kate, we should make it the best." Moeko still had a noticeable Japanese accent, but the young woman was always careful with her words. Behind the scenes, she was the most serious-minded of the bunch, the bespectacled twenty-year-old having her nose buried in a book or her eyes glued to a laptop, always studying. Even though she had moved to Evening, she was attending university and studying for her engineering degree, and none of them had any doubt she'd be successful when she did.

Moeko was a genius, fluent in six languages, graduated from school at only fifteen, and already she had published work in math journals.

In front of the camera though, Moeko turned on a youthful charm that outmatched even Sarah's natural attitude, which might have convinced an audience that she wasn't old enough to be starring in these films. Once her top came off and that audience was able to see the heavy E-cup breasts she was hiding, those doubts would be blown away.

"Exactly! It's been a pleasure working with all of you." Kate raised her voice, addressing Megan the camerawoman and the new assistant Kelly as well, "A pleasure and a privilege, and I'm sure that even after I'm gone, you're all going to continue doing great work. These were the best years of my life, and I'll never forget the memories we made together, the friendships forged in—"

"Afternoon, ladies."

All heads turned towards the door. There, standing with his arms crossed and a giant grin on his face, was the exception to the rule. Marco Henshaw. The one man allowed to live inside the city because he was the one who had founded it in the first place.

He was the one who made the rules and he alone was the one who enforced them.

No one understood just who he was or how he could do the things he did, but he was impossible to oppose. If he said something, that was the way it went. Telling more than half a city's population to leave their friends, family, and lives behind? Not a single man argued the point. Suggesting that all the hottest women in the world apply to take their place? It was a ritual that all girls went through on their 18th birthday now, talking with an Evening representative to see if they had what it took to join the city.

He had used his powers to end all wars and eliminate poverty. Crime still existed-Henshaw had said he didn't want to erode the free will of the planet any more than he had to-but it was a rare occurrence. He had been the undisputed ruler of the world for more than fifty years, and those old enough to remember how shaky things had gotten before he took charge were grateful for it.

If Evening was the paradise of this world, then he was both its Creator and the one most enjoying his creations. A reward to himself for all the good he had done elsewhere.

And at the smaller scale, his words were just as overwhelming, "How's it going, Kate? You're looking great. But why don't you get out of that frumpy sweater and let me really see how you've held up?"

Kate's heart caught in her chest as she pulled the loose grey sweater she was wearing up over her head. She had on a plain beige bra underneath, and since it wasn't up to his standards of sexiness, it followed soon after, leaving her in just the comfortable jeans that were almost but not quite 'mom jeans'. Out of habit, she kept her arms behind her back, grabbing her wrist so she wouldn't try and cover herself.

In the fifteen years she'd lived in the city, she'd had more contact with Henshaw than most other women. She'd even lived in his penthouse the first year she'd moved into the city, all those years ago.

It had been her responsibility to be his breakfast cockwarmer. Each morning she would follow him to the table as he sat down to eat, then wrap her lips around his cock and suckle until it was hard. Once that was done, she'd squeeze her chest around it. If he scratched her head, that was the signal for her to start massaging it, moving her chest up and down. A flick in the forehead meant to slow down.

More than any urge for modesty, she was resisting the urge to rub her forehead right now as those memories came flooding back.

"Not bad, not bad. I don't think it's my imagination. I think they really have gotten bigger since the old days." Henshaw stood in from of Kate, lifted one of her breasts in his palm, let the soft flesh spill out of his hand, then let it drop. Kate bit her lip to stop from speaking out, "Just a bit of sag, but nowhere near what I'd have expected. Good girl."

"Thank you, sir." In spite of herself, she felt a bit of pride at that. When a man had a near limitless supply of the most beautiful women in the world all vying for his attention, even faint was a rare and valuable treat.

"So what have you girls got planned for the last day?" He looked towards the others, his eyes narrowing in on Sarah and Moeko, traveling up and down their highly sexualized schoolgirl uniforms.

"It's, um...it's the final installment of our Schoolgirls In Love. It's a romance erotica series. The storyline has a love triangle between the teacher Miss Ruby and her students, Moeko and—"

"Schoolgirls, got it. And lemme guess, you're this cutie's mom, right?" Henshaw interrupted Kate as he put his hands on Sarah's shoulder from behind, gave her a squeeze. The young woman's face had her panic painted all over it, gave out a high-pitched squeak.

"Well, no...I've not been in one of these in years." She had a vague idea of the direction he was heading.

"Well that's no good. But don't worry. While I'm here, I might as well fix this script for you."

Her suspicions proved to be right on the money. One hour later she'd gone through makeup and was dressed in an approximation of a schoolgirl uniform. Aside from the twin pigtails, she didn't match the other girls too closely, the skirt rode up so high her panties were showing—not such a bad thing, since they were still making pornography—and her nice $400 sweater had been cut up with a pair of scissors, becoming sleeveless and sliced so high that even with her arms down, the hint of her dark areolas was still poking out.

She was standing side by side with Sarah and Moeko, and she didn't need to fake her embarrassment or the blushing as she looked down at her feet, the view like always blocked by her massive chest.

"Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to do with the three of you." Henshaw was playing the part of the Headmaster-Principal would have made more sense in the context of the series, but Henshaw had objected, saying "Principal is fine, but c'mon, it's got Master in the name? Of course we'll use that."-as he sat on the edge of his large desk. Ruby was still dressed like the strict teacher, her fiery red hair in a tight bun, but she was on her knees, worshipping Henshaw's balls with her tongue.

"Late for class. Because you were busy making out. Trespassing into the teacher's lounge. To make out with Miss Ruby here." He patted her flushed cheek, "And you were even making out in the middle of class. Girls, you can't just make out with each other all day. You're at this school to learn, not be whorish sluts."

Henshaw was the one responsible for the script, especially his own lines. The girls had all had to pitch dialogue they thought would humiliate and embarrass the women the most.

"Now, when I was your age, I had my own little addiction. Cigarettes. When my pop found out, he sat me down with a pack of them and I had to go through each and every one. It was terrible. But it was the last time I ever lit one up. Clean living from then on." He stepped forward, Ruby crawling backwards to get out of his way. His hands went under the skirts of Moeko and Sarah, rubbing them both, their tiny white thongs providing almost no defense as he stared straight into Kate's eyes.

Kate could hear the girls on either side of her whimpering. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that Moeko's tongue was hanging out of her mouth. Their arousal was as real as her embarrassment. More real, since Henshaw had told both of them to be more aroused now than they'd ever been in their life.

"You're a clever girl, aren't you, Kitty? So use your mouth to show me how I'm going to turn you three from a bunch of sluts..." His fingers must have finally penetrated both girls, the excited gasps were genuine, "...into good girls."

"Yes, sir. Headmaster. You can...ah..."

He took his hands off the women beside her, put them on Kate's chest and squeezed down like they were twin stress balls, "I said use your mouth, bimbo. Not your brain."

He'd told her that her breasts were a powerful erogenous zone. That having them squeezed tightly like this would melt her mind and make her think only of sex, of pleasing him. It didn't matter that he'd told her that more than fourteen years ago, the command was still as strong today as it had been then. She cried out as she felt the will-weakening orgasm ripple through her.

She sank to her knees, leaned forward. Her mouth was open and already drooling as she licked his shaft. It had been years since she'd even touched anything phallic, but she still swallowed his cock and took it down her throat without a hint of a gag reflex. The sensation of it pushing down her throat, stretching her jaw open, took her back in time to those hazy days of pure pleasure and obedience. She got back into the old rhythm, her head bobbing up and down, her tongue lashing at the crown of his cock, her eyes looking up at him worshipfully. Just the way he liked it. Just how he'd told her to do it.

"That's right. You girls need to be stuffed with so much cock you're not going to be want to see it again for the rest of your lives. Too bad I'm the only one here though, I'll have to handle you all myself."

He grabbed Kate's head in both of his powerful hands, then started to control the pace. She almost gagged as he treated her so roughly, but muscle memory kicked in and she started relaxing, let him take control. She stared up at him with pure devotion in her eyes. She'd missed this feeling so much these past few years.

As he started cumming, she gulped down, surprising herself as she was unable to keep up, his cock popping free as the last thick ribbons of cum splashed into her face; he'd not been this virile back then, and it was hard to imagine that he'd somehow gotten even more masculine since the last time she'd been with him.

"Good girl. Not bad, taking it all yourself. Now it's your turn, girls. Miss Ruby, go ahead and clean Kitty up."

He put his hands on Sarah and Moeka's shoulders, gently pushed them down to their knees. Both girls were nervous, Moeka so much so that she bit her tongue saying "Yes sir", but they gave it their best efforts.

Sarah had never been with a man before. She'd set out to Evening dreaming of romance with the world's #1 bachelor. She'd thought of romantic candlelit dinners and a big wedding with the most amazing dress and a giant rock on her ring. Instead, she was on her knees, her jaw stretched out farther than she thought it could as she struggled to take his cock into her mouth; she had no idea how Kate had made it look so easy.

Moeka hadn't been thinking of romance at all. She told herself that the reason she came to Evening was so that she could get away from it. After all, in a city with half a million girls as pretty or prettier than her, what were the odds she would even run into him? Even working at a porn studio, she told herself it was just being efficient, a few hours of her time once a week was more than enough to give her enough financial independence to focus on her studies.

But as Moeka hungrily sucked and licked Henshaw's nutsack, she had to admit that a small part of herself had been hoping for this. She could hear her own heartbeat and the sound of her own breathing. Every breath in and out was a moan, and even after she became aware of it, she couldn't stop. Just like she couldn't stop fingering herself even after she'd already brought herself to orgasm twice.

She watched them work at it with jealousy and admiration. Sarah was so young and inexperienced, she'd still only filmed scenes with partial nudity, topless and having her ass spanked. She was shy about kissing and said it was uncomfortable. Moeko was bolder, but she'd never shown any interest in sex outside of the job. Now the normally stoic genius was a slave to her emotions. What the two lacked in experience, they were more than making up for with their raw energy.

"Alright, girls, enough with your mouths. Show me what you can do with your pretty tits now." Henshaw gave the order and the two were ready to obey.

"Yes, sir." They answered in unison as they unbuttoned their blouses. Sarah had less than a B-cup, Moeko's E-cup looking even bigger by comparison, but there was no room for hesitation when Henshaw was talking to them. Together, then pressed their soft chests on either side of his cock, Moeko squeezing her firm but marshmallow soft breasts against him while Sarah cradled the shaft in one hand while the other gently squeezed and played with his balls.

"C'mere." Kate's eyes were drawn from his cock to his face as he brought her up to her feet, pulling on her pigtail more gently than she'd remembered him doing so in the past; even if Henshaw hadn't seemed to age at all since founding the city more than fifty years ago, she could see that on the inside he was a bit more mature and comfortable with himself, even if he was still a narcissistic egomaniac who kept a whole city as his harem.

She nuzzled up against his cheek as he pulled her close, her heavy breasts resting on his shoulder. As distracting as the two petite, sexy girls working together to please him might have been, he didn't seem to be paying them any attention as he struck up a casual tone, "So what have you got planned for after you move?"

"Well..." Her eyes glanced over towards the camera still filming them even as he'd so blatantly broken character, then back towards him, "Some of the same. I'll still be working with the studio, running the website, editing the videos. I was...I was also thinking I might start a family, settle down."

"A family...mmm..." He gave her chest another mind-blanking squeeze, her eyes fluttering right up to the second he finally let go, "I like the sound of that. Whatever it is in your genes that led to these," Another small squeeze that nearly made her cum, "That's definitely too valuable to be lost forever. Any lucky guy in mind?"

"No, sir, of course not. I live in Evening. I am yours."

He knew without asking. From the moment they entered the city until they left, the only man they could remember or think of was him. Friends, lovers, even their fathers were lost in a haze, their whole idea of masculinity associated with only himself.

"Thought so. Well, let me help you out."

"Sir?" She couldn't imagine the master of the city playing matchmaker for any of his girls and another man.

"Alright, girls, that's enough. You two are going to need a bit of practice if you're ever going to hit par for this course." He said as flicked Sarah and Moeko on the forehead; even if they were doing their best, even if any other heterosexual man on the planet wouldn't have been able to last even half this long, he'd experienced the very best the world had to offer, day after day. It took more than a can-do attitude to keep him happy, "For now, help Miss Kate here up onto the desk and keep her legs spread wide open for me."

"Yes, sir!" Both answered with a thrill, and neither had any trouble with the unresisting Kate. Thoughts of matchmaking had left her mind as she bit down on her lower lip. To think that her last day at work could end with a creampie from the one in charge of everything.

She gasped as she felt the head of his cock pushing against her dripping wet hot slit. When he pushed inside of her, she felt her pink walls go into spasms, the orgasm making her grateful for Moeko and Sarah being there to support her.

Sex with Henshaw was the most amazing experience in the world, for the simple reason that he'd said that it was and every woman was helpless but to believe him. She could think of no greater moment to go out on, a memory she could keep with her for the rest of her life. She didn't see how it could get any better.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,099 Followers
12