The Fifth Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After popping the cork on the sparkling Italian wine Jared poured a glass full for both of the ladies. Belle smiled appreciatively at him and actually felt his being there helped to calm her nerves. Deanna ignored him, but raised her glass to toast Belle, and the lovely evening she was sure they were going to share together.

Jared then began to serve the dinner. The appetizer was a plate of baked clams oreganato. This was followed by a sublime vichysoise and a salad of chopped endive, baby romaine, pecans, calamera olives and feta cheese, all dressed in a wine vinaigrette with just a touch of raspberry. The main course was a wild Alaskan sockeye salmon fillet, baked in a filo pastry, and topped with a thin coating of a rosemary and dill cream sauce. This was accompanied by Parmesan crusted asparagus.

Jared served every course in silence, removing completed plates and bowls, bringing in new ones with each new course, and making sure the crystal flutes were always kept filled with more Prosecco. Belle and D chatted and laughed engagingly throughout. While not a polished conversationalist, Belle was however an avid reader and had devoured and loved all of the Lady's books. Her innate shyness and inhibitions, particularly in her Lady's presence, were somewhat diminished by the sparkling wine, and she found herself discussing the Lady's various works in depth with the actual author. For her part Deanna was delighted with the questions and insights that Belle offered. It was so refreshing to discuss her writings with a fan, from a fan's perspective, rather than from a purely analytic literary one as she usually did with Edward, or from a commercial popularity standpoint as with Michael. When Jared brought out the homemade wild berry torte for their dessert, over two hours had flown by, and just as they were emptying their second bottle of Prosecco.

After each had finished their torte and the tea each had ordered, Deanna looked over at Belle. "I've had a thoroughly lovely time dining with you tonight Belle, and please convey later my compliments to the chef as always. But now I'd like very much to continue our conversation together in a more private setting, upstairs."

Belle dipped her head and blushed once again. "Whatever you wish ... D"

"Yes ... indeed." Deanna agreed as she rose, stepped over to pull Belle's chair out, offered her hand to help her up, and continued holding it as she led her to and then up the stairs to her bedroom on the second floor. Entering the room they also found it candle lit, just as the Lady had instructed Edward to have it. She guided Belle over to the foot of her bed, stopping there.

"I'd like yo to wait for me here for a few moments, Belle, while I go get a bit more comfortable. And please don't turn around when I return."

Belle nodded, almost too afraid to speak. Deanna retreated to her bathroom, and re emerged a few minutes later. As commanded, Belle did not turn around as she heard her Lady approach her from behind. She felt a hand gently sweep her hair to one side, and the Lady's lips next to her ear.

"You look so delicious, Belle," Deanna whispered huskily, "and you're all mine." She then nuzzled and nibbled at Belle's earlobe, nipping it a bit more sharply after a minute, feeling Belle's knees slightly give way again before steadying. She then moved her lips and tongue softly down the side and to the back of Belle's neck, planting little kisses along the way. Her arms wrapped around, and her hands lightly ran up and down the front of Belle's dress, before finally returning to the back to unclasp and unzipper it, then helping it fall slowly in a jumble at Belle's feet. She undid Belle's bra and let it drop to the floor as well. She let her fingers play with Belle's breasts, pinching her nipples slightly every now and then. She pressed her own body up against Belle's back, who became acutely aware that the Lady's breasts were bare as well as they pressed and rubbed against her.

Deanna's hands now roamed at will along the entire front of Belle's body, as her mouth and lips moved down her upper back, leaving little licks as they progressed. Her hands found and fondled the front of Belle's thong, which bulged and strained forward, pulling the back strap between Belle's buttocks cheeks ever tighter. Belle moaned helplessly as the Lady chuckled sensually in response, both of them continuing to sway, embraced tightly as such together. Finally the Lady pushed forward, guiding Belle face down onto the bed.

Deanna stood up and away from the prone Belle for a moment as she retrieved an item that she had previously placed under a towel at the end of her bed. After putting it into place she bent forward to kiss the small of Belle's back, then licked her way up with her tongue again to the back of Belle's neck and to her ear, whispering as she got there, "I said that you're all mine Belle, and now I'm going to make that complete."

She lifted off her again and ran her fingers lightly down Belle's flanks until they entwined with the straps of her thong. Using them she pulled Belle's bottom upward and then guided the thong down and completely off. She then bade Belle to remain kneeling, head bent forward on to the bed, with her posterior up and scrumptiously inviting in the air.

Deanna stood behind her at the foot of the bed, her strap on dildo that she had just put in the harness she had been wearing, jutting forward in front of her. Knowing that this would be Belle's first time she had purchased a slender one, also making sure that it was one of the double ended ones with a shorter curved portion that fitted up into her own vault. As she applied a liberal amount of lubricant to the longer end, and then to Belle's backside crack, she softly spoke. "I know that you're a virgin at this, Belle, so that there may be some pain involved at first. But I'll be as slow and as gentle as possible so that we both enjoy it as much as we can."

Belle mewed in response as the tip of the appliance pressed up against, and then through her anal opening, bringing forth a low gasp from her. Deanna advanced it slowly but relentlessly, watching Belle grip the sheets by her side, until the entire shaft was embedded. She heard Belle breathing heavily and more rapidly, and then sigh deeply, as she sighed as well. She began to slowly rock back and forth, in and out, each time coming a little further out, and thrusting it a little faster in. Each stroke put more delightful pressure on her own end as well as it rubbed and pressed joyfully against the nexus of her own womanhood. She began to also breath more heavily, and then pant as she progressively picked up the pace of her pumping, as it sent course after course of sensuous stimulation surging through her. She humped harder and harder, bucking furiously at the end, forcing Belle fully down onto the bed. Suddenly she threw her head back as her juices exploded and gushed around her end of the dildo, and her strangled scream was joined by one from Belle as well just as Belle's own interior, violated and stimulated to its own breaking point, caused her to erupt forth in front as well.

Waves of ecstacy washed through both of them for what seemed like an eternity as the Lady's plunging continued until Deanna, completely spent, slowed down and finally pulled out, sagging down to the bed at Belle's side, as Belle's own copious emissions slowed to a dribble.

"Oh My Lady, I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean ... I couldn't help myself ... please forgive me." Belle sobbed hopelessly as Deanna settled next to her. The Lady put two fingers up to Belle's lips.

"Shuusshh Belle, please ... I wanted you to enjoy it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It makes me very happy that you did."

"But the mess I've made. I've ruined your sheets for sure."

Deanna laughed softly. "Oh Belle, please. A very small price to pay for what we both just shared. Let's just lie here together a while to savor it, shall we."

Belle nodded, her tears of shame becoming those of joy, and before long both of them, in the afterglow of their shared climax, drifted off into a light but satiated sleep. Around midnight Deanna awoke and found Belle, still lying on her stomach but with her eyes open, gazing adoringly at her.

Deanna smiled. "I think it's time for you to go to your own room, Belle. Take one of my robes to cover yourself."

"Of course My Lady." Belle replied. "But let me clean up my mess first and change your sheets for you." she added plaintively.

"Don't worry about that, Belle. Edward will do it. Please send him in as you leave."

"Yes, My Lady. " Belle got up from the bed, went over the Lady's closet, and as instructed put on one of her robes. She then gathered up her own clothes strewn on the floor and made ready to leave.

"Belle." Deanna called from the bed.

"Yes, My Lady?"

"I really did have a wonderful time with you tonight. The whole night. Thank you."

"Thank YOU, My Lady." Belle answered with the very deepest of emotions as she turned and departed.

********

Jared sat slumped on the floor in the hall by Belle's room, his arms wrapped around his knees. It had been inferred by the others that none of them ever spent the whole night with the Lady, so after he had cleaned up following the dinner, and had changed back into his usual slave garb, he had come here to wait for Belle. He was very worried about her. Over the course of the day and evening he had come to realize just how important this all was to her, and how fragile she was. Much more so than Abel. He knew that Deanna wasn't cruel. Indeed, she was incredibly good hearted and kind. She just needed to be dominant and in complete control. But he felt that one wrong step upstairs, another serious miscalculation, could be devastating for Belle. He waited, fretting.

He stood up quickly as he saw her coming down the hall. "Belle?" he probed anxiously.

"Oh Jared" she responded raptly upon seeing him. "It was magical."

He smiled in relief. But his smile was bittersweet, and Belle, seeing that, suddenly understood. "Jared, I'm so sorry."

His smile became more accepting. "It's fine Belle. I made my own bed and I have to sleep in it. I'm just happy that everything turned out so well for you tonight. It did, didn't it?"

"Beyond my wildest dreams."

"I'm glad. I just had to make sure."

"Thank you." She reached out to touch his hand. "I really mean it."

After wishing her good night he turned to go. "Jared." she called, stopping him for a moment. "I just know she's going to forgive you. She's just too wonderful not to."

As he walked back to his room Jared was finding such a thought increasingly more difficult to believe, and hope, that it would ever be so.

12