All Comments on 'The Fifth Day: Another Ending'

by enovelist

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
this is the writer i appreciate

loved it. this one more to your writing abilities. are you sure someone else didn't finish "tony must be punished"? this one followed through with husbands thoughts and plan, no wavering. plus a lot better ending than the original.

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
Hot Damn, I love it........

Are you sure you don't live next door to my ex? Her mom would

have made Adolf Hitler cringe. She tried to intimidate me

when my ex and I were dating, and I laughed at her. OK, not

smart, but when you are young and all that.....! But she

tried her best to ruin our marriage while we lived in the

same major city. THEN I got a promotion and we had to move

across the country. The ole "Battleaxe" would jump on the

Greyhound to come see us. I would try to schedule our

vacations around her surprise visits, but I was only partially successful.

If I had read this story, I would have dumped her daughter

and saved myself a lot of grief and $$$$$$.

I love this story. Thank you....Dave

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
Good Story

I to have a problem with humiliation/revenge x100 stories. I never underdstood why the husbands in these stories just sit there and take it for so long.

I can see being guilty and accepting payback even a little in excess of their original deed (although just knowing about it as it happens makes it worse than an infidelity that later comes to light). I cant understand why anyone who sit their and let their spouse vicously attack them. I always thought that the vicousness exhibited by some of the women in these stories was enough to show the husband in some of these stories that they didnt have a marriage anymore. Maybe its the husband's fault, but blame hardly even matters anymore when your spouse hates you enough to do something so totally hurtful and 100x worse.

There are several stories like this were the husband is humiliating the wife (usually not through sex with other women) and the wife hardly puts up with it for any length of time (nor should she). She ends up saying something to the effect 'Im sorry I hurt you but if you really hate me so much, we should just end this now. You cant save a marriage through humiliation.' This is a perfectly normal and reasonable response no matter how guilty she is feeling for whatever she did.

At the same time, there are lots of husband screws around and gets caught stories that feature the husband sitting there all meak and mild while the wife does incredibly hurtful and mean spirited things & continues doing them long after she got her 1:1 'revenge'.

Thanks for a realistic ending to these weird revenge stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks

Consequencially well done!

Your talent and viewpoint on marital cheating response is appreciated beyond words. Thanks with high Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fine, but one quibble

You made a big point of the fact that in none of her note or messages does she say she's sorry. I was expecting him to call her on that when they met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
clearly the wife was mean

but lets not forget the guy also - he is a manipulative cheater as much as she is, maybe more. this is a story about 2 people with ugly insides.

look at what he did when he decided to divorce - seize the house (community property) by changing the locks, empty the bank accounts(community property), e-mail the woman he cheated with and make sure she lied on the witness stand, he destroyed evidence of HIS affair, but secured all evidence of HERS.

then look at the way he thinks, he is as manipulative as she is.

if his wife is a sample of how evil her mom is, he must have had evil parents as well.

they are an evil pair, both of them.

rip32rip32about 19 years ago
Great Story

This is a much better ending than the original. So many authors are into humiliation of men that it gets very irritating to read their stories. I don't care much for revenge stories, either male or female. I like it when the love is gone and the wronged party goes on to live a better life. As for the comment about the division of community property, the way he reacted I assumed the house and most of the money was his before the marriage, otherwise the judge would have given her half. I found out the hard way that infidelity has no affect on the division of community property. Unless there are children involved and you want custody, there is no sense in spending money to get proof of infidelity. The judge splits it right down the middle, and if the people can't decide how to split it the judge will make them sell everything and split the cash.

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
A much better story than the original

In order to fully appreciate this story I had to read the original 2-part series. Of course, I was skeptical. In my experience, sequels and alternate endings by different authors rarely surpass the original author’s material.

In this case, the original story started with a strong premise and degenerated into a fantasy with the wife, her lover, and the husband in a menage-et-trois. While somewhat entertaining as farce, that story lacked any rooting in reality.

However, your story was firmly rooted in reality. We knew that the husband had flaws as told in the original. You accepted his flaws and turned them into an advantage. Men cheat in greater numbers than women do and it was good to read a story that began with the husband’s infidelity. I will not say that his behavior was admirable but he did act to protect his interest, even going so far as to have his ex-lover lie for him during the divorce.

While the wife’s revenge was extreme and I was initially put off in the end, she seemed to be merely exercising her nature, a nature that had been hidden to that point in the marriage.

I thought that introducing the influence of the mother was very appropriate to the plot and made for a credible rational for the wife’s extreme actions. By using the mother, you made the marriage untenable for the husband. Therefore, when the relationship degenerated it became ‘every man for himself’. The husband simply struck first and he did so with little regard for his adversaries.

In keeping with the sober approach to these characters, you withheld a happy conclusion from either of them and I thought that was appropriate too given the circumstances. With two people with such poor impulse control how could there be a happy ending...together or apart?

Thanks for a very refreshing alternative.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Great

Such a great story, very well written and thought out. Enjoyed the theme and the mother in law part

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
This ending was far superior

if only because it is 2000000% better than the wimpy threesome crap of the 'original'.

Obviously that was his thing, but definitely not mine.

How could any woman want one of these sleazy, spineless wimp men, unless all they want is someone to humiliate?

thanks for a refreshingly different take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Finish the story.

I liked your ending to the story better too. I read Patricia51's analysis of revenge and I agree with her. The outcome depends on the degrees of infidelity. He had a four day tryst, knew he was wrong, kept it from her at least partially to avoid hurting her, and clearly states it won't happen again. She on the other hand got revenge (deserved) but didn't stop there and in my mind the scales tipped back in his favor once that happened. I have read stories where the woman gets her revenge and they live happily ever after. I believe that can happen if the revenge doesn't go over the top. Not in this case. She went over the top and the ending of the marriage is fitting. Good ending. And, by the way, who cares about the community property issue. She is out and has lost a guy who (even with his faults) loved her. She is the loser.

charleybearcharleybearabout 19 years ago
I echo several other comments.

I am sorry, I didn't mean the caption to read "finish the story"

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Revenge

Sex should NEVER be used for revenge or punishment.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Yes it is a better ending

But he still had some culpability in the whole mess.

Too sad really! But at least he wasn't a spinless cuckold creampie eating pansy that is so invasive in this category and has gotten to be totaly boring and unrealistic. This ending had some realism to it. But actualy the story was a sad revenge fuck story that only led to disaster. Which will usually be the case 99% of the time.

X_BishopX_Bishopabout 19 years ago
Let's not forget the guy?

The story was great. If it had not been the mother it would have been her girlfriend (not lesbian). Payback is one thing what she did was hateful. She's lucky he didn't kick her ass. Thanks for showing that there's more than one way to skin a cat or in this case beat the bitch.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
awesome ending

This was an awesome ending. I am glad he stuck with his plan. That fifth day was the kicker, when and she said she was going to fuck other men. His decision to give her the divorce papers was as swift as it should have been. This story was a great read.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
awesome ending

This was an awesome ending. I am glad he stuck with his plan. That fifth day was the kicker, when and she said she was going to fuck other men. His decision to give her the divorce papers was as swift as it should have been. This story was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent--Look at the mother of the daughter.

This is much better than the original story. How nice to have a normal person write a story. It seems like most writers that post stories are a combination of wimps, perverts and queers writing about wimps jacking off. Of course, only queers are interested in men jacking off so when I read that in a story I know the author is a queer or at least strong feelings in that direction.

I liked the restraining order and having the wife locked out of the house. That is what women are always doing to their husbands so it is nice to see it the other way for a change.

Far more women than men commit adultry. It is just that women are far more sneaky and are far less likely to get caught. Also, men are usually more forgiving of adultry than women.

Of course, there is a good reason that women commit adultry. It is called natural selection. First they find a good provider but to have the strongest children and the best chance to pass on their genes they mate, when possible, with alpha males. Through 100s of thousands of years, evolution and natural selection has resulted in women that have outstanding stealth abilities to hide their infidilities from their provider mates.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Excellent

Just finished reading The Fifth Day after again reading the original and was very impressed with the writting skills exhibited. I also felt that this alternate ending was much more satisfying. While I usually like reconciliations, Sally was shown to have few redeeming qualities that would realistically allow such an ending.

This tale was very well written and well plotted. Thank goodness the husband refused to become a spineless wimp for his wife. Kudos for the author. I certainly hope that we can expect more stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good story,what happen to dan

dan got away clean.why not ambush him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Better My Ass

A hateful story that comes up full of excuses for the hubby fucking around in the first place. What bullshit he luved his wife so much he hid his adultery from his wife and the fact he couldnt wait to contact his slut shows it.

If you fuck around and get caught then you pay the price.

As for the wife you go girl!

I for one preferred the orginal author as for this author get your own story line and stop borrowing others!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
better ending

only a PERV gets turned on from watching his wife getting fucked by another man. she could do that to man w/ a low self-esteem, just too bad that's not him.

nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a second minority vote.

I did not read the original story so my comments may be incorrect, but in reading this narrative, I would have to second anon in Kalifornia's comments. She was a vicious, vindictive bitch and he was a vengeful, vindictive bastard. Two evil people who deserve each other. the Ct. Yankee

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
is it plagiarism or was permission given

The only thing I have a problem with is did the writer contact the original author and get permission to write this ending. If not then it is plagiarism and I cannot stand to see someone steal from a writers hard work no matter if I like the story or not.

Because of my misgivings and not knowing if permission was granted I don’t know how to rate this story, so I’ll give it a 50

I loved the story ending as being what a man would do, and not get a hard on watching his wife in pictures with another man right after being devastated by the wife saying she was going to get fucked again by her lover. That’s just the wimp/cuckold writer’s submissive junk portrayed as normal.

The husband deserves a lot of shit for starting this whole thing and not the righteous harmed partner. The dialogue was very good and too the point of the wife going way to far and her lack of any blame or remorse as a probable outcome of divorce. It should have been a divorce of equal spilt and sad that two people could fuck up this bad. The husband was no saint and deserved no credit except the whole thing had gone too far and it couldn’t be fixed.

If it had been on the other shoe the Wife would have been the villain in this category for giving up on the husband to easily and should get counseling or forgive. Most of the Loving Wives stories are about the husband being the injured party and wife being the cheating slut. I would love a little more often to see the roles reversed by the mostly male authors on this site. We have very few where the husband ties the wife to a chair and makes the wife watch him get revenge with his lover, or go off telling the wife it might be over if she objects as he goes off to rub it in some more. It might not be as well received but would be a little refreshing. But this is Loving (Cheating) Wives not Husband category. In real life more women do forgive but that’s not necessary for a fantasy.

No hero’s here, just two changed people who need to move on with their lives.

After all this rant and I found it very good writing, dialogue and story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the first predisposition would'f been more

interesting, if the wife was to take it. if she had maintained the "loving" as opposed to the "vindictive" stance ("please, give me, give us, a chance: you did wrong and I did wrong, but I still love you and I believe you still love me" emotional appeal) --- it would have put the husband into more turmoil

i think saying "Now that I've Dan in my body, I'm gonna show you I can have more men inside me" is just not a smart move on the wife's part, even if she intended (indeed, ESPECIALLY if she indended) to exact deep, lasting, vindictive vengence ,,,

but then that would have been a different story, wouldn't it? yes, the bastard started the whole thing; but she ended it spectacularly to her total disadvantage; being kicked out and locked out of one's home, with nothing but a van vull of one's clothes, it ain't the story that when told to a lover is gonna get you a solid relationship, especially when the lover finds out you gave your former bastard husband a whole bunch of pornographic pictures of yourself! again, stupid move on her part, in her planned revenge,,, lol

good ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Caught out at last

I found this ending wonderful, it's good to read about the cheating wife get her just deserts, what a bitch!! It's very true that you should look very closely at her or their mothers as many are very viscous vipers indeed, many thanks for such a wonderful read, I'll have to be careful or I could become a fan of yours.

as ever Jemma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Caught out at last

I found this ending wonderful, it's good to read about the cheating wife get her just deserts, what a bitch!! It's very true that you should look very closely at her or their mothers as many are very viscous vipers indeed, many thanks for such a wonderful read, I'll have to be careful or I could become a fan of yours.

as ever Jemma

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The alternative enhanced the outcome.

I wonder if there is such a woman who would go to such lengths just to "get even" with her hubby.

The story on its own I found inadequate that it could happen in real life, the sex scene in the motorhome was a bit far-fetched that hubby would knock on the door and ask to be admitted, then speal on about the wife's participation in it with the boyfriend looking on, naked. I would be more inclined to belt them both. However, the ending suggested the more likely finish to me anyway, as the two characters attempted to find why the wife persisted in continuing her sexcapades. That they parted on bad terms was predicted. A good story, noetheless.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Well told

I agree with Anonymous in Kalifornia: there are no winners in this story, only losers. The husband is unfaithful, a liar and a thief. The wife is vindictive, mean-spirited and selfish. I suppose in some warped realities that they deserve each other.

A tale well-told about two very ugly individuals that one can rightly hope never to meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great ending!

This story is worth re-reading every now & then - it is a great "turn-around" plot with the stupid slut getting exactly what she deserves. Perfect ending - keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great ending

This is a much better ending than the one "written" (?) by VanCliff. I agree w/ your initial statements, his story had no motive for why Sally acted in the horrible, denigrating humiltating way she did toward husband. Of course, I don't excuse his infidelity, but what she did was so over the top, so unforgivable that he had no real choice but to act after her relevation just exactly like he did. This ending, & her mother's involvement makes the entire story have some motive, some reason that a reader can identify w/. You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect!

This story is worth reading time and time again. Bravo to the author for such a great ending & finish that significantly demostrates why these stupid slut-wife[s] need to be put in their places. No wimp-husband ending here! In fact, it is refreshing to see the husband come out way ahead of this fucked up bitch. Having personally seen a similar example - the husband's actions were totally justified and it is only a sad fact the stupid bitch does not have a bullet in her head & buried in the desert.

A fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what did you do to dan

justice is not revenge.dan new she was married and he went along with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it wa s FAR better than Original BUTStill flawed

yes this version was far better than the original but still seriously flawed.

after getting those awful pictures which were NOT part of the punishment WHY did he HAVE to know why his wife changed the rules of the punishment?

would any reasonable Man care? Oh I suppose intellectually sure but NOT enough to met her again.

and her mom gets off scott free

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A much

better(and more logical)ending than the originals.I don't see how his was tricked into the affair with Tina,but what she did was too premeditated and too cold blooded.I hope Peter got tested for ant diseases the slut passed onto him.This is the first of your stories that I have read and I shall now try the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yep

i prefer this than the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Les Heroes (De Gaulle pronounciation svp))

The story has little or no redeeming value and can't help but tell us something about the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Justified Ending!

Bravo - stupid slut wife deserved it all and then some! This really shows how unrealistic & pathetic the original author's attempt to finish this story turned out. To bad this author is not available to finish some of JPB's wimp husband stories. "Hats off" and well done to this author's efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too much

It's better than the ending by Vancliffe. But still can not be justified. The ending of marriage is undeniable. But this story totally crucified her. The changing of locks, restraining order etc. are not justified 'cause the whole mess started up by the husband. This story just made a hero of a slime husband 'cause as far i know a man can be seduced to have sex once if he is not willing but 4 days in a row!!!! ??? They both are slimes... actually they deserve each other ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Better

I like your story better than Laying the ghost. Although I do not approve of his tryst with Tina, Sally went way overboard with her revenge. I think he made the right choice. Their marriage would not have last much longer anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stand Alone Story

I know that this was a different ending to someone elses story. I thought the way you explained everything throught the story as to what happened to get you to this point was suffecent as it's own story!!

It was well written and followed a great story line.

If that were to happen to me I would of never allowed her to have revenge. If she needed revenge because I messed up terribly. It would have been over right there. If she wanted a divorce so be it more factual than getting revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ALMOST PERFECT ENDING

Unlike the reader below I thought Peter's actions were completely justified. Sally not only had some anger issues but was also a spoiled brat that had to have her own way. So, who knows what she was capable of. The thing that would have made the ending perfect was for Peter to go pay Dan a visit and do some mushroom picking. Any man the has sex with a married woman should be castrated. I enjoyed your ending so much more than the original. Thank you for a very enjoyable read. Especially, after I read the original it left a bad taste in my mouth. Your version was the perfect mouthwash. Thanks Again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Truth

I thought this ending to the story was great other than one part. He lied and he asked Tina to lie for him in front of a judge and she could have faced purgery charges in doing so. He should have been man enough to admit the truth in court and let the chips fall where they may. Ironically what he hated most was her not taking responsibility for her actions but he ended up doing the exact same thing by lying about not having an affair during the divorce proceedings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Much better ending

Men and women seem to have a double standard when it come to cheating. Women seem to have a greater ability to forgive than men do, in the real world. It's not far, but it is the truth. Revenge never works out the way people think it will. Waiting for a clearer head would make that easier to understand. revenge is done willfully with intention to hurt. This is far worse that the orginial act. Why can't people see that. These actions, on both sides can't be taken back. They shape us into who we are forever. Both endings to this story was over the top. But I hate weakness and your ending was one I could live with much better.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Very Good Alternative

This does not mean that I agree with perjury. I would not even know how to do it. But if I were the judge and they did not go the perjury route. I would certainly grant the divorce and give any advantage to the husband because he did not rub her face in his infidelity. He would not have any reason to stay with her nor her with him. That she would talk about repairing things seems strange to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great revenge ending - stupid slut had it coming!

Got to enjoy a well crafted tale of simplistic revenge on one of the many fucked up psycho slut wives out there.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
Not bad, but..

You must be aware that you can't just delete an email. It takes a very sophisticated scubber software package and a complete wiping of your hard drive. Also, the file servers of the email provider and the person in receipt of the email. Even then, there will potentially be copies.

Also, NO JUDGE ever will admit or consider any testimony unless it is under oath in the form of a deposition or direct testimony. The other side had the absolute right of cross examination.

So, Tina would have to be willing to commit perjury to cover for him. She could just refuse to testify and remain silent if she invoked her 5th amendment right, but that is extreme.

Rethink this a bit and it could be really good.

grogers7grogers7about 14 years ago
much better

...and, for me, more real than Vancliffe's "...and they all lived happily ever after."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
damage control

Pushing blame all to him? Her mother pushed her? Where did she assume any responsibility? The episode did have its value, where he saw the what was hidden, and damage control. At least open to a better situation. And her, she learned something too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

He fucks up his marraige first then he can't stand the heat when his wife does the revenge fucking. All of a sudden he grows somw balls and decides to take action against his wife. All I see is a fucking weak man who could not accept his wife worshipping another mans dick- after all he enjoyed another woman while his wife was patiently and faithfully waiting for his return. I have no respect for him because he lied, he covered up his tracks and he was further despicable in getting his lover to deny the affair. Yes he got his revenge on his wife- he tried to destroy her when in fact he started the wrongdoing. All I can say is he did her a favour by divorcing her. He was a pathetic coward who was not man enough for his wife. She deserved better and if I wrote an ending I would partner her with a good decent faithful man. Her husband was a hypocrite so whether he feels 'like mother like daughter' at least she did something about hisbetrayal. At least she had the convictions to show him that she could play around better than him. In the end he was a lesser man and Good Riddance to him who couldn't stand he heat. To the wife: welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Good Riddance to a pathetic man who did not deserve you. To celebrate ytour divorce go find a real man and fuck him senseless- if you havn't already!

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Agree almost totally with previous commenter.

The man is created as a weak, hypocritical, lying coward. The overdrawn agonizing of the author was unnecessary and weakened the impact of the actions. I don't agree with the assessment of the character of the wife. She is not one to be sympathized either. Neither character was given much common sense, honesty or lovingness.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I usually love a happy ending, but...

this story has no winners. They both were wrong; it was just a matter of degree that made her the worst offender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She was well rid of a stupid man.

If you do the moral equal of driving at 70 through a 30 limit and cannot imagine why those blue lights are flashing then:

A/ you are an idiot.

B/ you have no right to complain about what happens next.

C/ you will have no control over what happens next.

D/ Your only hope is to beg for mercy

BUT

E/ you are probably too stupid too do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not worth a 1

Sally is better of without him.

He started the cheating. She just finished it.

As for Tina, lieing in a court of law? Lock her up and throw away the keys!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CALLING THE ASYLUM

and finding the head warden was in charge. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A little nit pick

I liked the story but thought I would point something about the emails. When you delete an email, it's not really deleted. Even if you had a wipe program to digitally wipe it from your computer it still exists on the server of your ISP. A simple court order would have the ISP produce all your emails. That goes for your job too. I just thought I'd point that out.

ParPlus10ParPlus10about 12 years ago
No one to like here.

He put himself in a position to cheat and did. There is no forgiveness for that situation. She was a complete slut and vindictive bitch. No one will stay married to her.

So all in all, while technically well written, I don't see anything redeeming about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Much better than the original

I am sorry as written in the first and the current story i really see no reason to fault the husband. The wife went overboard to the point of mental illness. She committed acts that exposed herself to diseases for what, to rebuild her marriage? He did wrong screwing the woman previously but according the story he learned from that. The mother, as the fellow adulterer, seriously manipulated the wife, but she is and independent person and at any point could have not done those things. And I agree no where in the story did she show remorse or regret at what she had done, in fact she was talking of spreading it around. He is much better off without her and there can be no trust. Also looking at the mother tells you many things about the woman, not only her personality but also her physical aspects.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Beautiful story

My husband & my mom doesn't get along, My mom wanted me to marry my own kind ( I'm from the islands) but I disobeyed her and married an American . She tries to put him down but I'm like a mother Bear protecting her cub and a pit viper all rolled into one when it comes to my man.. He tells me he's thankful I'm nothing like my mother:.. She's been married twice both ending in divorce because she likes to belittle & control the men but I refuse to talk to my baby like he's a piece of shit.. That part of your story talking about her bitch of a mother made me laugh, Peter was 100% correct. She's a grown woman who didn't have to destroy her marriage just because her mother told her to. The fact that she couldn't even apologize speaks volumes! I don't condone cheating from either spouse, I feel if you can't forgive he/she the best thing to do is divorce but when you start plotting, planning & distributing "revenge fucks" you never had a marriage to begin with! Marriage is not about an eye for an eye... If Sally didn't want to be married to him anymore she should've just divorced him instead making a complete ass of herself and than turning into just another dirty slut... Maybe it's because I was born on the islands -- I never heard of revenge fucks in all my 28 years... I've been married for four years been with my husband for 10 years. Sally was a child in a grown woman's body.. I really don't understand why she expected Peter not to react? What he did was wrong but he didn't rub her nose in his affair; Sally wanted blood, guts & balls. Even towards the end she refused to take any of the blame, I wanted to jump through this screen & slap the taste buds out her mouth... I can't stand a stupid woman! She kept saying all of it was his fault that she had to spread her legs for another man... Can you say braindead moron... I think he made the right decision in divorcing her, her revenge was overboard & honestly did he really want to be married to a slut like that?! Revenge was more important than repairing their marriage... Bitch got what she deserved...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
A liars and cheaters convention

I must admit that I have not read the trigger story so my comments apply to this tale as stand alone. The story is well written in that it tells a coherent tale of events the author thinks are a better ending to the original tale. That's okay, it is a valid approach to being a reader, many of us do the same in our mind when we read. I know I do.

This is another story, much like the one DQS1 just shared with us, where everyone is cheating with each other. In this story, the break-up is absolute. There is a glaring similarity between this one and DQS1's story Slip of the Tongue. In both cases the husband goes off the deep end when faced with wife having an affair after husband has done the same. In both cases, husband and wife are equally at fault.

In this case, however, the husband goes well beyond any reasonable efforts to try to save the marriage and in fact works in a duplicitous manner to screw things up beyond any hope of reconstruction. The action of calling the locksmith, which seems to be a favorite tactic of authors in the LW section of Literotica, brought a question to my mind. This is a question I do not know the answer to, I certainly am not a lawyer. If husband and wife jointly live in and own a home and one of the couple has the locks changed to keep the other out, wouldn't that constitute theft of property and be a crime?

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Well Written

The style, tone and speed of this tale was very well done. It pulled me in and compelled me to read it through to the end.

Well done.

Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Five But

I understand that his love for her was so strong that he constantly looked for ways to justify leaving her and yes - he did; however, she was vindictive, ruthless, cold, cunning and blatantly demeaning to him! Humiliating him for any reason was well beyond payback and totally unacceptable for any two people with problems.

Okay, he was wrong and I don't give him any room for acceptance on his tryst but right from the start of her campaign - he should have known that it was over!

Thank you for a very good story, well thought out and what seemingly and accurately depicts the very possible reality of just such occurances happening to a young couple.

Your ending was oerfect - Thanks!

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Nicely written

One time is enough. Two wrongs don't make a right. He should've met with the lawyer day one and changed the locks day one. The husband was a wimp. The wide was in need if mental health care along with her mother. He should've never cheated. They both got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well played

And in case you've never meet the Mother of someone you're serious about, get your head examined and get going. If she's hiding her Mother RUN FOR THE HILLS!

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
women

the makeup comes off and you see the true face of evil, and more often than not nowadays we call it "wife" because the lover and mate we knew is gone killed by the modern world of ADD women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Revenge

We'll written story. Don't see the husbands point of view. His fault he cheated, then blames the wife because she was hurt and she wanted him to feel the same pain she felt. Shouldn't have cheated in first place. No, her revenge was not overboard.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Revenge fuck = I'll never forgive you

Just get the divorce and move on.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SALLY WAS A GOOD OL" GIRL

until she wasn't anymore. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
His fault

It was his fault. Not sure why all anger is directed at her. Did he expect to say "sorry" and all is forgiven? Asinine. If he couldn't handle the consequences shouldn't have done the crime!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
I just love reading the comments

Yes it started off with him at fault but the wife would have 1) forgiven him - unlikely, 2) divorced him - reasonably likely or 3) have a revenge fuck - moderately likely. But she went way over board. He never gave her pictures of his tryst. He never took her out to where he had meet with Tina. He never humiliated her publicly. She did way more than what he had done. If she had only had the revenge fucks, the marriage might have survived. But when she did all the over the top things, divorce was the only thing left for the man to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not realistic, and the story condones cheating at some level (as long as he does it)

The lead male character did not merit mercy. He cheated, end of story. He deserved to have his balls cut off. Then he got his slut to deny it in court.... a real asshole indeed.

The idea of some judge granting a permanent restraining order just because he did not want any contact with her is ludicrous. She never broke into the house, did not physically assault him nor threat to. She did not stalk him, did not unduly harass him and did not threaten bodily harm. If they granted restraining just to keep away people we find objectionable the whole justice system would collapse with the burden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge Fuck??

She went way way too far!!! Revenge is one thing, total destruction and humiliation is another!!!

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
ah ha cool

The latent slut got just what she deserved. Oh and yeah a good story I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

For not completely making this guy an emasculated cuckold.

I was beginning to think that is all you do when you write stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this ending deserves a zero

Why do you guys celebrate the guy no matter what? They both are losers and deserve to be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

Good on him ! Got rid of a Bitch with just minimal amount of wasted years ! Now he can hopefully find a good and sane wife to spend the rest of his life with.

5*

phil2213phil2213about 8 years ago
Just didn't like it

I don't condone cheating myself included. If I suspected that my wife was getting revenge of this sort I would have thrown the towel in at the first realization without discussion of any sort. I found the protagonist lack of action disturbing. The protagonist was too weak and damaged for my taste. Although, I believe that this author's ability to write a good story is omnipresent. This was too flawed in so many ways. I rated it one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hate fucking cheaters

Both of them

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
The asshloe of LIT tells everyone he hates cheaters, yet the fool reads everyone of these

stories an then gives a 1 . I give 5s for every one of his fag comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deep Diving

Since the crap being posted lately in LW is some of the absolute worst garbage I've seen since I discovered this site , had to do some archive diving.

Been a long time since I read this one , but it is superior to the gay male crap that's been posted these last few days , as if that's a very high bar to clear.

Author , if you're still around , please give us some more just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

This should be in Humor and Satires.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
kinda liked it 5*

but i think her personality was difficult to take seriously, from "loving wife" to evil cuckoldress slut, she had to know how that would end? he's a cheater too and deserved it, you don't fuck someone seven times and claim " never meant to hurt you". divorce was inevitable.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
I loved this ending

Actually, I read all three stories in one night. This is the best one. What I don't understand is this: why would a woman go to that kind of thorough humiliation unless she wanted to be divorced. Period. No other questions needed. If my wife did that type of revenge on me I would be gone in two seconds. No divorce needed I would not get remenarried, but I would stay underground for life. It can happen.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
A glimpse into the future

My daughter always wanted her boyfriends to meet us. Me to make sure they were respectful of her. She wanted them to meet her mother for the reason he said in the story. Once the young men met my wife, they had a pretty good idea of my daughter in the future. She was a good marketing tool for my daughter's relationships. The young men might have seen a bright future but since only one ever got my approval, their opinions didn't really matter. My wife even in her later 50s was and is very attractive and keeps in great shape. She is also a much better person than I and has made all our years very happy.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Just read

all three. Thanks for cleaning up that mess.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Happy Now!!

Great ending. I know for a fact that there are women out there with whom a man will never be even and that eye for eye is far from enough. Really glad you straightened this story up. Thanks! 58S.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
MUSTANG SALLY WAS A GOOD OLE GIRL

until and unless her feathers were ruffled; TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JUSTICE

An ending exactly the way it should have ended :) Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A much better ending to the story

Wow, I read the original story, the other ending, and this one more than once. This one really is far much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant rectification & excellent Ending

This is a proper response to the humiliation & over-retribution that was enforced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too much !!

This ending took way too long to get through. It is also far too harsh for casual reading.

I thought the original story line, and it's ending, were quite entertaining and a nice departure "from the norm, BTB" tale. Turning such a unique story into just another "run-of-the-mill" cliche has not done it justice. As much as I enjoy BTB tales, I choose to let the original version stand unmodified. It is a fresh view on an old, and well used genre, and I want to enjoy the uniqueness of it.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Story Is A True Rorschach Test If You Are A Misogynist

How many of the BTB loving commenters on LW if the genders were reversed would have said that him acting out his revenge for her infidelity was warranted? If she had been the one to have sex for four days at a resort with her lover emailing her how amazing it was. If after HER "tryst" as he called it he brought a woman home and fucked her in front of the wife and made her watch and then sent an email with pictures of her with her lover to everyone she knows to destroy and humiliate her. How many commenters on this site would have said that was perfect revenge? But, of course, the woman doing it she is a total bitch like her mother.

The guy was a total panzy in this version. He has the gall to tell his wife in their last meeting that HE was the "VICTIM" in his tryst with Tina. What man can be such a pussy to say he was a victim in a 4 day affair in a resort? And then he turns around and is offended that she doesn't take responsibility for her actions. And then he accuses her why on any of the four days of her "tryst" she didn't stop it and come to talk to him. Really? Why the fuck didn't he stop his "tryst" on any of the 4 days and called and confessed to his wife? The only thing that stopped, him was that his time away was over.

And how many of the BTB lovers would have called the wife and her lover scumbags if the situation was reversed if her lover came to court and denied the original affair? Tina, at the behest, of the scumbag cheating husband lied under oath. Forget if she was caught, like if the wife had printed the original emails between them, she would have gone to prison. But the point is she lied to hide the "original sin".

Now mind you I would not have stayed in the club and left myself. And most likely I would not have taken her back, because what the wife did went overboard and it was a relationship killing act. But then if she had cheated first that would have been a relationship killing act for me as well, but to her credit even with his cheating she was willing to continue the relationship. But even walking away I would not have been delusional enough to put all the blame on her and made her out to be satan. He is at least as much to blame for the desolution of his marriage as her and likely much more.

And if for four years she had been the perfect wife AND she was willing to turn her back on her mother for his sake before then that says a lot about her character and that she was NOT like her mother. And in the original she stated that she was a virgin when she got together with her husband. So is it so inconceivable she would love the sex with a skilled lover? If it was reversed and he enjoyed the sex with a skilled female lover would all men understood how that could be? Are the male egos so weak that we think only us could have thrilled our spouses sexually?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you thank you

So much better than original. Thank you.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Never read the original. But from the comments I'm seeing here, it's clearly a fucked up cucky boy ending. I'll pass. This was more than satisfying. Yeah he had an affair, and that isn't defensible, but her nuclear response was way over the line. Good call on him.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Just a couple of things

As he said, her obvious enjoyment of her affair and refusal to apologize was huge.

Other than WANTING the fifth day, why did she put so much stock in what her mother said about her father? She KNEW what her mother was like, and that was what caused her father to leave, not that he was a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like Jharp

I didn't read the original either. I just looked at the score and saw no comments allowed and that was enough for me. This one was satisfactory. Simple divorce where I assume he won most of the assets due to filing for adultery. He's moved on and knows what to look for in a woman now. Happiest of all endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well, boofuckinghoo

He cheated, stabbed her in the back, didn't confess, hid it from her, but she found out. Whatever she does at that point is fully justified. You assholes exposed yourselves on this one, including the last two comments. You'll cheer on murder, slavery, violence and theft, as long as it's a cheating bitch being burned. When it's a cheating bastard, it's a different story. I guess everyone knows now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
no love here

Really not sure there ever was. He cheated, she found out.Till then, she was justified. But instead of just divorce, she had to have revenge, and even that wasn't enough. She had to publicly humiliate him and provide pictures. I think her biggest problem was he cut her game short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anon below boohoo

You exposed yourself dude. No one is talking about murder and slavery you twat. Did you even read the original? He turned into a complete cuck in that one. Did you even read this one? She went above and beyond. She wanted a 5th day and she paid for it.

Now the original wasn't bad. That next chapter though was horrendous and that's where you exposed yourself. You strike me as someone that loves edrider.

Given the circumstances it's alright to root for the husband. The other option is the wife and she's much worse. All he wanted was an apology and she didn't even offer him that. You blew your load when you saw those 2 comments that you didn't even read the story. Read the story quickshot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

so he was an asshole to bad he was no better than her

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous