All Comments on 'The Fifty Year Lie Wife's Story'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
solotorosolotoroalmost 11 years ago
Rot in Hell??

So much for unconditional love. She never said the same about her mom.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Your Name!!!***

Mikoli5763 is that short for milk? You really know how to milk a storyline. At least it's the good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sorry Mikoli, but this one isn't up to your standards. It reads more like an outline than an actual story in the respect that the woman in question is almost clinically indifferent to everything. Kinda like she's reading a script about somebody else. You dont provide any insight into motives or feelings. At least with the husband you had rage.

And there is still be major issue about the way the husband treated the bastard children. Even considering the level of betrayal it's way out of character and therefore ruins the credibility of the story.

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
crap

utter crap..... that says it all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Hmmm

I guess he should have acknowledged the children he raised. Other than that it was an excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If the dad rots in hell

Where does the Biofather go-what about inheritance left by the Biofather was the estate shared with the step siblings-How do you account for the slut mother with a fifty years lie- do Jessie should know who the wronged party is-to blame a stepfather does not put him in hell.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
FOR ONE HOLDING TRUTH AND JUSTICE

and not dispensing it the same, is vulgar, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Likely should of continued role of father to the bastard children.

By definition the children were bastards. But, not their fault and he was the only father (by deed) that they knew. Should of not let his slut bitch whore wife damage that relationship. Would of likely to see the slut bitch whore have a lot of pain before she cashed in. Same for asshole John. Maybe final scene John had given her an STD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not worth your effort

I am sorry to be anonymous but I don't remember my password. Your stories are usually good, but this one was a waste of your time. I added nothing to the original, didn't offer the reader any plot or explain the wife's side.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Great scorched earth story

Nice ending. Please write another

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Maybe I'm mixing up stories...

...but didn't the children know he wasn't their father and never clued him in? If so, I can understand the excommunication the "dad" put on the illegitimate children. If not, then that's just a massive asshole move, but still atleast understandable. That level of betrayal would be hard to push aside when seeing the reminders of that betrayal all the time.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Mostly Reiteration of the Facts

Really there is no clarification or emotional tension and thus adds nothing to the husband's version. The issue with the children he raised and apparently simulated loving, does nothing for his image, IMO.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
awful

who gives a fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hard to

believe people like his wife exist in real life but they do be it male or female there should be a place for them wait there is hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the bastards arent happy, they should sue the adulterers that caused this

he cared for them, raised them,, then left em with their parents, they damn sure were never loyal to him

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Wow

How many more unnecessary chapters is this story going to have?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Sorry Mikoli5763 but I had to post a"letter" from dead daddy to "uncle john's" kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
True Love? Blackmail?

I don't understand - she only sees John because he threatens her with the picture from her wedding day, but then let's her "true love" father her children?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sucked

This author should really give it up. All of his stories suck big time. He must relish the feel of his reader's boot in his ass.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A bit of a rehash of the first story

It's still a very sad story, from either point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How did Jessica's mom skate without retribution ?

it is quite apparent in this story who the World Class Whore was it was Jessica's mom, what didn't the children get DNA tests done ? Or was to just to easy to blame the man who raised them and footed their bills and education but their mom for intentionally fucking John bareback during her peak of her cycle. The woman was first class slut and a extremely deceitful bitch and doesn't merit a proper grave stone.

The ending of this flash story was a bit disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't polish a turd

Just let this story die dude it was dumb to begin with and your subsequent parts haven't changed that fact so please stop with this storyline

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

I LOVED THIS TOO! this is where i got the 'Uncle" part of my story about the husband and how they are innocent.

well the fucking husband was innocent too and he raised them and did everything he was supposed to do.

god damn guys, leave the poor husband alone -YOU ARE NOT HIS KIDS, blame your whore of a mother, blame the "uncle" but the man who gave you everything you needed for almost 50 years is blameless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In what fantastic universe is anyone, man or woman, completely blameless?

The previous commenter . a fantasist and a pathetic loser. would you want a sad prick like that living within a barrio containing your mother, aunts, grandmothers, nieces, sisters, grand daughters, girlfriends, neighbours, female workmates etc?

Cantbuyit - please get fucking cancer or something which I could only wish on my worst enemy. And die in screaming loneliness you fuckwitted excuse for a man. Your trolling fun comes at the expense of the pleasure of real lovers of literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

while the story idea was OK, the development of the husband as a father seems disjointed. The character states he loves his wifes kids - he knows they are not his for quite a few decades - but not as much as his own kids he had with his lover/ defacto. As far as it goes a fair character development. However once he lets his wife and the world know that he is aware of her betrayal he never speaks to the kids he was a father to for 50 odd years? Even knowing they had no knowledge, could easily be seen as victims of their mother as well and in the story often expressed their love for the only father they ever knew?

It seems to stretch the character created to beyond the credibility mark and presents the reader with a disjointed meaningless ending to the story in all the versions written.

Of course a story is just a story, however I think you can write better than this and would encourage you to do so.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
I get it he loves

his real wife and kids not the whores.....why should he? he did his father thing but he wasn't the dad... sucks to be them but he was innocent, besides he truly loved his real wife and kids not the fake family..how could he love them without seeing the evil that they represent, just because they were someones kids(not his never his) doesn't mean he had to give a shit about them or for that matter could..its not fair but they were a lie, a slap in his face every time he saw them, like any of us would have been that noble and stupid.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
MORE HATRED THAN IS NECESSARY

and why blame the children, the real innocents, TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
So far Jessica's is the only perspective without a problem

The children were completely ignorant - of what their mother did they were true tu their dad not the sperm donor.

He betrayed them in the end -

The ultimate revenge would be to live well and happy with his new wife and all of the children, they were all his one way or the other.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
I was hoping there would be some joy in mudville

but alas, it was not to be. This version was even worse than the others.

btw, does it annoy anyone else that other authors promote their own stories in the comments?

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Wife Got Better Than She Deserved

She got to have the life she wanted for decades, married to a man who loved her while cheating on him (and having kids with!) with her "true love". She probably wasn't going to live much longer anyway.

But to take it out on the kids is wrong, wrong, WRONG! They had nothing to do with it, he was the only father they knew, they never even had the chance to really know their birth father as a father.

He should have divorced her ass as soon as he found the pictures, or at least after the kids were out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"The pill" in 1962??

Awful story about awful people.

And if in the future you decide to write about a time which you know NOTHING about, go have a long talk with your grandmother first.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
almost good

"The pill" came out in 1960

Divorce was much stigmatized until the 1970's

People who divorced even if cheated on were looked upon as failures.

The worst part of this story is the sudden cold blooded treatment of the children, who were innocent of wrongdoing.

They had no strong attachment to the sperm donor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Star for the wife's story. Five stars for Jessica's. So 3*

All four "adults" were scum.

The story reads like a business report. No emotion, just like Sgt. Joe Friday of Dragnet asking for "just the facts, ma 'am."

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

It's just a shame the wife lived so long. Also that the asshole lover's kids got screwed over, losing everyone.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Poison

For all those that sit in judgement of Ricks actions, you must realize his "wife" poisoned him from the beginning of their relationship. Her behavior was the cause of his reaction. HER children were living, breathing, proof of her evil betrayal. No, life isn't fair, and often it isn't nice. In the wild, he would have killed her offspring in addition to her lover. If he had let her live, she'd be nothing more than a refuse container for his sperm. It is nice to pretend we are better people and would do better. Consider the fact that in many cases when a man finds out the children his wife had are not his biological children and gets a divorce - he has to pay child support! There is a story for you. Tell me that is "okay" and that you could live with it. I for one could not. I am not some kind of self righteous saint. I am here for two reasons: to survive and to procreate. Those are every normal persons instincts. Interfere with them and risk death.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

Tough shitskovich. Blame it ALL on your slut mother. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

absolute mess.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
completely well done story that makes LW a great

place to enjoy as you masturbate. 5 for your effort. Eat shit annony!

deadonedeadoneover 8 years ago
Jessica has a valid point

If he had been a Man and ended the marriage early on when the kids are very little it would be one thing, still far from good for the kids. But to wait that long and then cut them off is the act of a shit headed egotist. He is the only person in their life he will be the man that the boys will emulate. So he is scum.

IT also looks like Rick is not equally guilty he is more so because he did every thing that she did BUT also was vicious, vindictive and used a double standard.

She did seem to love Rick in a strange way, it appears that he did not reciprocate that feeling. Victims here are the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tough shit

You're lucky be stayed around and supported your whore of a mother and you kids. A real man would have divorced her and made a big stink about her cheating. So suck it up. He was there for you until you were an adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Stupid spoiled brat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Started good

BUT that ending really SUCKED!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Life's a bitch and then you die

That's all folks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid once again.

I hadn't went off the pill? In 1962? The pill wasn't legal in more than half the states and unmarried women might as well forget it. Do your research!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

Another "my big cock". Hehe!

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Fuck Me

Jerry Springer would have loved this? JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! ( I can't help myself ) Anyway that's my Comment 2 ★ WOOF! Ps What A Fucked Up World We Exist In!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Pathetic........really pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You fucked it up

When you had Rick abandon the kids he raised, you changed him from the cheated on father to a total fucking piece of shit. The kids were right. He was the only father they knew, and must have been a good one, since they all loved him. He was an absolute shit for abandoning them. They did nothing wrong, and the two cheating on him were dead. His abandonment of them showed him to be a total asshole. No more sympathy for that rotten mother fucker.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oh

Now we are the rest of the story. Cheating bitch got what she deserved, just a long time overdue. Johnny got burned too. Too bad about John's children, but they had been raised, educated, and on their own. Good reasons for the initial BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nothing

NOTHING LIKE AN ASSHOLE NO CHANGE THAT A DICK HEAD FOR BEING A ANGRY PUSSY AND PRETENDING TO LOVE THOSE KIDS AND BE THE REAL MONSTER OF THIS MILK TOAST 🧚‍♂️💩

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
WHEN THE PIPER CALLS FOR HIS COIN OF THE REALM

and demands the payback to be for eternity, the steepest of prices, TK U MLJ LV NV

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Some questions answered

As comment in first story on children they treated badly he is total ass wipe

Good sequel 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked it

But the children aren't innocent like author claims.

They represent the wife's disrespect, her indifference, her willingness to STEAL a man's chance at giving the world his own children. They are a constant living reminder of black and inky toxic hatred.

Yes, these children are their own people. They themselves are innocent. But we don't live in a vacuum. Much like children that result from rape, children born from affairs are very painful representations of something bad and ugly to a very select few people. It's a lot easier for an outsider to pretend otherwise. But just as we NEVER minimize how a rape victim feels, we wont make the mistake of minimizing how a man cheated out of having his own children feels. It's NOT his fault he can't love his children anymore it's NOT a woman's fault she can't love a baby she's given birth to as a result of being brutally raped.

She may WANT to love that child, and maybe she tries. Maybe she succeeds a little, but always hold back a little love. Maybe the husband of this story really tried. He didn't kill them, he didn't hurt them, and his only sin is walking away to find his own happiness. From all the statistics out there, he at least gave those kids a two parent household, and encouraged them to flourish in careers they may enjoy. THAT is what parents do. They don't HAVE to shower you in affection, but a good parent, at the very least, prepares you to be your own successful adult.

Do these kids deserve some more closure? Yes. Is life fair? No. If he's reached the maximum amount of time he can put up with being in contact with constant reminders of his ex wife's disrespect and utter contempt, than that's all there is to it. I'm just happy he set them up to have successful lives outside his own life. That was a beautiful demonstration of love, because most of us couldn't do what he did for so many years. And then what? Two broken homes? A family without a father in it. A slutty and lazy housewife left to raise three kids that remind her of the shit choices that left her bitter and divorced?

Kids can't play the selfish game anymore. They're adults now. They can't keep viewing themselves as innocent. They represent something toxic. And that's a biter pill to swallow. But honestly, they should be spitting on their mother's grave if they need to blame someone. Her or her shitty post malone lover. At the very least their father tried to love them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

All this grief because of a married slut. The kids should not have to suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feel sorry for the kids.

Why did he turn his back on the children. It was not their fault their mother was a slut. He raised them as his own and should never have turned his back on them.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I feel sorry for the kids also

but you say it coming. That why he fought her over private school and everything else. He knew the kids weren't his. He started distancing himself from them when he found out. And their mom was such a whore she did this to them not him.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

She was a cheating whore the entire marriage. It wasn't the kids fault, but in this case the sins of the mother were visited on her children. They were not his.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Can spin all the justifications you want, abandoning the people who'd considered him their father up till that point was a bitch move. If he had known about their parentage earlier, he should've addressed it at the time. If he found out recently, then the nurturing relationship between them should have been stronger than their parentage. Nobodys perfect, but right now, it seems like all 3 people involved in this triangle are assholes.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Pretty fucked up to blame children for the sins, faults and outrages committed by those same fucked up parents, lovers and friends. But, it's a fictional story, and many of the characters are truthfully flawed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I'm contradicting my comment from eight years ago. Obvoiusly he find out a long time ago and discovering the kids weren't his, staked out his own life with the sister. He stopped all contact with the kids not because he blamed them, they were the end result. If she din't die she would have suffered more punishment. Same with her lover who was actually a despicable human being. As for the kids, oh well, fuck 'em

I gave this tale four stars before but now I wish I had given it a five. Will change it if I could.

Yay. I did! Five Stars

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star and no comments necessary - just look below.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

One star...terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could have been a 5 but you just had to have him shun the other kids he raised. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but did not care for the ungrateful pontifications of the bastard children. It was not the mother who provided for them and paid for their expensive educations, nor was the cheating bitch ever repentant for her transgressions. On the day of her death, she continued to revel in her betrayal; while one bastard child attempted to intervene on not-his-real fathers presentation. Shit happens when a marriage collapses. Shit is not sentimental or caring, it is the effluent of a lifetime of cheating. The ungrateful bastards are free to eat that same shit! I really appreciate mixology and his tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did he shun the children that he had raised. It wasn't their fault.

He raised them and loved them yet when they needed him most he deserted them.

He is the lowest of the low in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband’s story was a crap-heap, and so is this, the wife’s tale. Pure, unadulterated crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How can a dead person narrate a story? Also, the narrator clearly has as vast a canyon between her ears as she has between her legs. If this is meant to make the reader sympathetic to her point of view it fails miserably. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree Rick should rot in he'll for the treatment of Barb's children.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story has more holes in it than Bonnie & Clyde!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just lousy writing.

WrickettsWricketts3 months ago

Needs a better ending. I don’t think blaming the kids for what their mother did is fare

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Tough one. I’ve changed my mind about treating the kids a little better, but what a happy coincidence that the cheating bitch and John died together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous