The Fight Ch. 01

Story Info
Female underground fighter falls in love.
2.4k words
3.81
22.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night I was walking down a street. I was with Nikki. We were talking when a limo pulled up. The window rolled down and said, "You are on in 30 minutes." We got in the limo.

I told Nikki, "This is a part of my life that I didn't want you to know about but there is no time to get you home." I put a blindfold on her and turned on my MP3 player. "Please don't look, you are in no danger but you have to trust me."

I was an underground street fighter by night. I was undefeated and in great demand. I got out of the limo. I knew that she was going to look but I had tried. I beat my opponent easily. I looked over my shoulder and there was Nikki looking at me. She moved quickly, but she knew she had been seen.

I finished with my fight, waiting for my payoff. My agent came over to me and said you have 2 weeks to get ready for your next fight. This is a big one. This woman has searched you out and apparently has a problem with you. I asked, "Where is she from?", but I already knew, Oklahoma.

"Danny Davis, 453 pounds, 5'3" and out to murder you, Buy in is $500,000."

I told my agent that this was a dangerous fight. I dated her for 5 years before I broke it off.

All he said was, "Then you better be ready."

I took my $5000 paycheck and walked away. I had just banked $50,000. I walked back to the car and got in. I took the blindfold off and asked what she thought. She tried to look dumb but it didn't work. She just wanted to know why.

I held up the money and said, "Because I am good at it. Driver take me to my favorite diner" and we were off. On the way, I told Nikki, "I have a big fight coming up in 2 weeks and I will very likely get hurt. This person has it out for me. I can retire if I win though I will likely win $5 million or I will die. You cannot be there or she will use you to hurt me."

About that time we pulled up to Denny's. She said, "This is it, breakfast sounds great." As we ate, Nikki talked and talked.

Finally I said, "The fight is against Oklahoma."

She stopped mid-bite.

I said, "You cannot be there."

"I will be and I will help you."

"Over my dead body, besides you won't know where the fight is. Now drop it." We ate and chitchatted but I knew it was coming. It had been 5 years since I broke up with Oklahoma and my anniversary with Nikki was just around the corner. We got back in the limo and she laid her head on my shoulder. I felt her take a big breath and I knew it was coming. Boy was I right.

"Why do you have to take this fight? Why can't I be there? Why did you tell me if you are not going to let me be there? Do you love me?" She took a breath to speak again but I stopped her.

"First, I have to do this for me. Second, I don't want to have to think about you and what you are doing during the fight. Third, I had to tell someone, and you know about it now. Finally, if you have to ask if I love you then why are we even together? After James got killed there was no one else I wanted to be with. I turned my anger to the streets. I need you to be understanding so that I can use you when I have nothing left to give."

We pulled up to my house and there was a note stuck to the door with a bloody knife. I took a picture and then removed it. I started a box; I knew this would not be the last. The next morning I got up and started working out. Very soon, I smelled bacon and steak and eggs. Nikki peeked her head in. She brought me water and was like my little trainer, so I worked hard. I was already beefy but my muscles were starting to pop.

There were many threats and they all went into the box. 3 days before the fight. I told Nikki, "Tomorrow we were going to run some errands."

I got up early and worked out and then showered. Nikki walked in with a yellow rose and asked what was going on. I quickly got dressed and we left. We had a quick breakfast at Starbucks and Nikki got handed another rose, this one was white. She looked at me funny but knew not to ask.

We next went to the mall to shop. We went to Bath and Body Works and picked up a few things. Upon paying she was handed a red rose. Next, we went to a clothes store. I told her she needed something nice but sexy to wear to dinner. She found something she liked. In the dressing room was a white rose with pink tips.

We went to the adult toy store. We bought a strap-on and a couple of toys that were remote controlled. We paid and she held out her hand for her yellow rose with red tips. We went and had a light lunch in the park. When it was time to go, she got in the limo and there was a red rose. She asked what was next but I wouldn't tell.

We pulled up to the airport, to a private leer jet. She wondered where we were going but I wouldn't say. She was led to her seat. We took off and when our stewardess came by, some sexy music came on and she started to strip and then did a lap dance for Nikki. She reached up and pulled a white rose from above, then as she was grinding in her lap she bent over for an ass shot and when she came up she handed Nikki $100 in ones. She turned to me, kissed me on the cheek and I tipped her.

I pulled from under my seat a box. I handed it to her and told her to open it. There was a note, get naked and start putting each thing on. She did as she was asked. First, was perfume. Next was matching black panties and bra. Then there was a small vibrator. She stuck in her pussy. Next was a pair of black Capri's. There was a stop sign.

In walked our stewardess with a cart for hair and make up. Nikki said, "No" but I buzzed her. She realized I wasn't playing and let Billy go to work. When it was done, she pulled out this hot red button down top. Finally, there were black sandals.

"Are you comfy? Now it's my turn," but I left. Every once in awhile I would zap her just for fun. We landed and I walked out in a pair of form fitting blue jeans, a white sleeveless top and black cowboy boots.

We got off the plane and into a limo. Every time she started to ask a question, I buzzed her, a little harder each time. We pulled up to TGI Friday's. I kissed her and we went in. We ate and had a grand old time. The bill came with no rose. I think she was upset, but she didn't see what I saw.

A waitress came up from behind her and laid a rose on the table and then moved her hair aside, whispering in her ear, "You are a lucky woman," and showed her the diamond necklace before she put in on her. Nikki was trying not to cry.

We went outside and she hugged me. We got in the limo and headed for Shakers. Billy was standing inside the door when we got there and she got us settled in. Billy, Conroe, Lexus, Jamie and a couple of my other favorite strippers were all there. We had a blast.

Just before we were ready to leave Conroe led Nikki on stage and set her down and then blindfolded her. All the strippers came on stage decked out in black. Each stripper was holding a rose. They danced and then one by one they gave her rose and kissed her. Conroe was last, she handed her the rose, sat down on her lap and started to dance and then turned around grabbing Nikki's boobs and kissed her like she needed air and Nikki was the only one that could give it to her.

All the roses were white with pink tips in honor of James, as it was our anniversary. I took Nikki's hand when she came off stage and we walked out. We went back to the plane and boarded.

Once we got up in the air, some soft slow music started to play and I asked her to dance with me. I started to undress her so that I could make love to her. She went to take off her necklace and I told her I wanted it left on.

My shirt came off and my boots but I asked her not to go any further. She danced closer and then she felt it. She ran her hands over the shape of my strap on, she looked puzzled and then smiled, dropped to her knees and let him out. She sucked on him till I finally pulled away and took her to the bed.

I ate her pussy like worshipping a queen and got her ready to be fucked. I started slowly until we got into a rhythm, but soon I was fucking her hard. I flipped her over and worked a jelly vibrator into her ass. I sank my dick back into her pussy. As my motion got faster so did the vibrator until I was slamming into her pussy and had her screaming to a rolling orgasm that went on and on. I came and collapsed.

We both fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later to my pussy being played with and Nikki being strapped up. I didn't waste any time, I flipped over and took it doggie style till we both collapsed again in orgasmic bliss. I pulled out a red rose from under the bed and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

When she woke up, she looked out the window to see and realize where we were. She ran in, jumped on me, and said, "Are we really in Conroe?" We got up and got dressed. It was lunchtime so we went and picked up her mom and dad in a limo and went to Nikki's favorite Chinese place. As we were eating, a white rose was handed over Nikki.

She turned around to see JD. He joined us as we ate and talked. We took them back to the house. I asked Nikki; "Don't you have a present for your mom? It's in the compartment right beside you." She picked up the gift wrapped pack and handed it to her mom.

Her mom opened it to find a matching necklace to the one Nikki had. They both cried. Her mom looked me in the eyes and said, "YES."

Nikki and I left and went to Windy Willows and Nikki said, "They were closed for the season", but we drove in anyways. We pulled up and someone opened the door, and escorted her off. I quickly got ready. Black jeans, black boots, tuxedo shirt with a shimmery black vest.

I was sitting at our table when she came in. She was in the outfit I bought for her. We ate and had a wonderful time. We went away from our table to dance. When we came back there was a black rose lying in front of a little black box. She opened it and sat back in her chair. It was a white gold ring with a diamond or two or maybe more mounted upon it. I loved it and thought of her.

I came around the table and asked her to stand up. I got down on one knee and said, "Will you marry me?" I took the ring and waited for her answer.

"Yes."

I took her out on the floor again, the lights came on. There was her mom and dad, JD, and several of my friends. I said my vows to her and put the ring on her finger. She started to cry and said I wish I had a ring for you. Her mom stepped up and said, "I love you and I hope you will always be happy."

She handed her a white gold ring just like the one I had just put on her finger. She said what was in her heart and then we kissed. I told her, "I have given you 2 dozen roses in the last 48 hours, but I have one more gift for you."

JD handed me another small box. She opened it. There were keys. She looked at me with a puzzled look. "Those are the keys to our apartment here in Conroe. I have to go fight but I will be back. JD is going to stay with you until I return. I have something to fight for now, its time to take care of business." I hugged and kissed her and left.

I flew back to the fight. I brought in the box with all the threats. I looked at her and said, "This ends here and now."

Oklahoma slapped me and then it was on. It was a long hard fight but I just kept thinking of my wife. Oklahoma was kicking my ass and then she made the crucial mistake. "Where's your bitch Nikki? You are mine and I am taking you with me to fuck you till I feel satisfied."

I stood up, looked her square in the eyes and said, "I married that bitch Nikki yesterday." I started swinging like someone was doing it for me, and I knew it was Nikki. Oklahoma staggered away and grabbed one of the knives. She swung at me and I kicked her wrist and the knife flew away. I punched her once more and she fell.

I walked away, it was over. My payoff was $7.3 million. I flew back to Nikki after I visited the doctor to have my broken arm casted. Nikki and JD did what I hoped they would do, and Nikki got pregnant. We had a baby boy and life went on. My agent called yesterday, Oklahoma wants a rematch, but someone is going to fight in her place.

To be continued...