The Fight I Could Never Win Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few slices later, my right pectoral was nearly covered in the long, dripping slits, and I was enjoying every one. Who could possibly care about the pain when it came with something so wonderful? I did not realize the true meaning of what I had thought until a split second later, when I reached another, far less pleasant revelation.

Somewhere along the line, the erotic strokes had stopped. In fact, her hand was no longer even on my crotch. For at least a few cuts, I had felt the pleasure of her touch, not in spite of, but because of the pain. My mind still slightly fogged, I had been suggestible enough to lose track of the distinction between punishment and reward, to whatever extent those terms still held any relevance. The lines that divided suffering and enjoyment in my mind had been erased by new lines, lines that bled.

Just as unexpectedly as it had begun, my terrible, lovely torture had come to an end. Once again, a weight was lifted from my chest, although I was much more sorry to feel her breasts go than I had her knee. I spent a moment alone with my thoughts and a few slow, vermillion rivulets. I was dimly aware of an intense erection as I felt the bed move again, descending until I was a little below her knee, forcing me to look straight up in order to see her face. She dropped the controller like a spent cigarette, imperiously staring down at me, legs spread just enough to grant me one more look. She was positively glistening with moisture by now, an observation that only made me even harder, fascinated that my pain could have such an impact. I needed to rethink my definition of "hurt."

"To be honest, that worked even better than I had expected. How do you feel, Champion?"

I didn't mind the cruel, mocking tone twisted into the last word. I was rapidly slipping away from consciousness under the chemical sedation, my mind slowly fading into a warm fog of lust. I murmured an answer for no other reason than a vague desire for another taste of the new feeling I had discovered.

"I feel... good, Mistress. Thank you, thank you... so much."

Despite my exhaustion, I was still anything but flaccid. I was reminded of that fact when I felt the toe of her boot pressing my glans hard into my stomach. The warmth in my member seemed to increase by a few degrees as she ground down with a few slight twists. An even hotter sensation began to build in and around, something I had not felt in quite some time. I was nearing my limit, ready for her to finish me off.

From where I lay, she seemed impossibly tall, utterly unreachable. The idea that she would take an interest in something of my level made me vaguely happy, far more than it really should have. As close as I was to sleep, any rational examination of any situation would have been ludicrous, let alone this one. Nothing mattered except her and the toe of her exquisitely arched, heeled boot grinding against me, the feeling of my burning hot, achingly hard shaft forced from side to side under the pressure. I could feel my lust reaching the boiling point, boiling over with a beautifully agonizing slowness.

"You would do anything for me right now, wouldn't you?"

My already half-closed eyes shut the rest of the way with the pure joy of hearing her voice.

"Mmm... yes, of course, Mistress. Anything, anything for you."

Anything more than a contented mumble was out of the question. The raging heat in my lower body was the only thing holding me back from the soft embrace of sleep.

"I've taken you right to the edge, haven't I? You're just steps away from an orgasm like nothing you could have imagined, I can tell. Now, you don't think I would simply allow you something like that, do you?"

This was emphasized with a particularly hard stroke, tossing more fuel onto the ever-expanding fire within me. I wanted the glorious release the she, only she could offer. I would do anything, whatever it took, to feel that.

"Please, Mistress, I want it, I want it so much. I could never hope to express it. I-"

"Just be silent. You're rambling, it's pathetic. You'll finish when I order you to."

Still more or less oblivious, I opened my mouth to respond, but shut it again when I saw her eyes. Another attempt at persuasion would not be tolerated. Her foot stayed still for a moment, and she seemed almost contemplative.

"You'll fall asleep in a few minutes at the most, the adrenaline I woke you up with is wearing off fast. I really can't let you fade without this lesson finished, that much is obvious. You don't deserve this, slave. You don't deserve a tiny bit of what your gracious mistress has condescended to give you. Never forget that. You are meat. You are my tool. Your life has the sole purpose of making mine easier and more profitable. This order is a gift to you, an unimaginable generosity. Your pathetic prayers have been answered."

She lifted her foot from my throbbing, desperate member, placing it firmly on my chest, letting me feel the sharp weight of the long, cruel heel and the firmer pressure of the toe dig into my body, compressing my ribcage. My eyes were captivated by the lights' reflections on the spectacularly polished black leather. Reaching above her knee, the boot seemed like a gorgeous tower, a monument to my wants and her power. This, I thought to myself, was what true authority looked like. Dazed, I stared up at her, overawed by her captivating, effortless touch, when a few simple, almighty words swept away any other thoughts.

"Do it. Now. I'll allow you this one moment. What are you waiting for? Now, slave."

The mixture of contempt, disinterest, and pure force was far more than I could withstand, even if I had wanted to. I erupted, my warm seed pouring onto my stomach in burst after burst, my body emptying itself of the lust, my tortured desire that had finally boiled over. Lifeless as they were, my muscles managed a few powerful spasms as wave after wave of hot, all-consuming ecstasy burst over my body. I felt as if the pressure of her boot was the only thing preventing the rest of me from exploding with pleasure. All other sensations crumbled before a tidal wave of the most undiluted good feeling I could ever imagine, my closed eyes rolling back in their sockets as the omnipotent, infinitely wonderful surge washed away even consciousness, the world and my body fading into a delighted, eternally grateful unconsciousness. The weight on my chest, my closest connection to the woman who had, in that moment, ascended to the status of a goddess for me, was the last sensation to dissolve in the bottomless ocean of warm, welcoming pleasure.

12