The Film Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers

When I next looked up, Anna (I'd already got used to thinking of this sexy vixen by that name rather the deeply inhibited 'Annabelle.') had turned over onto her back with her knees drawn up and her legs wide apart so that I could actually see some of Tom's viscous white fluid escaping and oozing down her thighs between her buttocks. All three of them were cuddling, kissing and giggling like kids who've just discovered an exciting new toy.

After a little while, Tom said, "Right...sorry to spoil the party, but we've got a long drive ahead of us if we're going to make it to the new location by morning. I'll go first in the shower." And he got up, gave a loving kiss to each of Anna's nipples, and headed to their ensuite bathroom.

Moments later, my view of my wife was obscured again as David climbed on top of her and began to guide his once-more erect penis towards her soaking wet entrance. I could hardly believe that he'd been able to recover so quickly, but I heard him attempt to take control by teasing, "Do you want this, Anna?" but the effort was wasted because she just laughed out loud and said:

"Don't piss about! You haven't got time to waste. If you want it... just get it in and fuck me!"

And that was exactly what he did. There was no subtlety, no tender words or touches – he just pushed it into her and began to fuck my wife vigorously and urgently. Her arms and legs were soon clasped around him and she urged him on, almost desperately, as she quickly began to approach yet another orgasm begging, "Fuck me, David! That's it... fuck me hard! Oh, Yes! Oh... Jesus Christ... yes! I love it! Give it to me... fuck me... fuck me!" and then her words trailed away into a long, drawn-out wail as she arched her back off the bed in the throes of her orgasm.

Her legs slipped from around him and her arms only just had the strength to cling to him as he pounded into, faster and faster until at last, with a groan of agonised rapture, he erupted inside her.

When, a minute or so later, he rolled over to lie beside her, I saw again a trail of cum trickle from my wife's insides. This time, though, she reached down to scoop some of it onto her fingers – which she immediately placed in her mouth with an appreciative purring sound.

"Steady, Anna... you're going to get me going again!" David laughed.

"There isn't time," she smiled, "Not if you and Tom are going to make it to the next location."

He gave her a lingering kiss and, as Tom emerged from the shower and began to dress, he hurried off to clean up and get ready. As my wife lay back, chatting to Tom while he gathered his things together in preparation for departure, I snatched the opportunity to climb the remaining stairs and slip silently into our own bedroom.

A little while later I heard the men saying their final farewells. I heard them – only half-jokingly – try to persuade Anna to go with them and then, when she laughingly refused, to come and wave them off at the door.

"Yeah... sure!" she laughed, can you imagine what anyone would say if they saw me at the door like this? Anyway... take a last look and remember what you see...okay?"

There was a minute or two of laughter and horseplay and a lot of giggling, and I heard Tom say, "Come on Anna... you gave his cock a goodbye kiss and... oh! Jesus! That's really nice! Remember... you've got our numbers. If you ever..."

"I know," my wife said, "bye, Tom... bye David!" Then I heard them go downstairs and open the front door. A moment later I heard the click of the cylinder lock as it locked behind them and, at the same time, our room was suddenly flooded with light. I looked up from where I sat on the bed, not knowing what to say. My wife stood in doorway, stark naked, but there was no sign of shyness or embarrassment and her eyes were twinkling with mischief.

"Well then... I take it that you enjoyed that?" She asked in a teasing voice and then, seeing that I was completely flummoxed, she went on:

"I've been watching you... watching me! I saw you at the pub... and I could see you enjoyed watching all those men having dirty thoughts about me... amazing what a bit of make-up and a sexy outfit can do, isn't it?"

"But...."

"I've got very wide peripheral vision love. It's one of many things you don't know about me." As she was speaking she took hold of my hands, inviting me to stand up, gave me a little kiss on the end of my nose and starting to unfasten my trousers. I couldn't find my voice at all. I just stared at her lovely body: at the large, beautiful breasts with the dark nipples that David and Tom had fondled and kissed; at the firm, slender waist and the straggle of pubic hair that was matted with their cum, and with hers, and at her smooth, luscious thighs with the fluid that seeped onto them.

"That's why I kept the lads waiting," she told me, "What took you so long to get home? No... tell me later. I heard you come in... don't worry, they didn't... but I'm used to how quietly you come through the door... and I knew when you were creeping up the stairs.

"You saw it all... everything... you know? I hadn't even let them kiss me until I was sure you were there to see what was happening. If you'd done... or said... anything to object, then that would have been it. I'd have stopped there and then."

She paused for a moment to unfasten and remove my shirt before going on;

"But that would have been unfortunate, to say the least. Over the last couple of days I've had my first ever chance to discover myself... who I really am. My dad virtually locked me away and you simply thought of me as a useful wife and housekeeper. I suddenly realised that I could be so much more... that I could actually enjoy life... and I'd made up my mind to do that, either with you... which is what I'd prefer... or without you."

She paused again, then, to gently push her absolutely gobsmacked husband back down onto the bed and proceeded to remove the rest of my clothes.

"I really wanted to know what it would be like, Love... but I didn't want to do anything behind your back... I just had a feeling that you'd enjoy it...and I was right, wasn't I? Oh good! You've got a hard on!"

She was right in every respect: I had more than enjoyed watching her with the two men and I did have another raging erection.

"I was afraid you might not get another one after you shot your load on the stairs...."

"But... I...."

There's a stain there, Love. I saw it when I was saying goodbye to them... and I know it wasn't there before! Anyway, I pretty much guessed that you'd be there,,, it's the perfect spot, isn't it? And knowing that you were almost certainly watching us probably turned me on even more."

As she spoke she began to move on top of me on her knees until she was poised above my very solid erection.

"You're going to find that my cunt's very wet and very slippery... is that okay, Love?"

"Oh, yes," I whispered.

As she slowly lowered herself onto me, I soon discovered her description was accurate, the only thing missing from it was the incredible heat I felt from her insides.

"Oooh, yes! That feels nice!" she murmured, It's not as big as Tom's, but I do love your cock inside me, you know?" Then she took my hands to place them on her breasts as she began to grind languidly against me and said, "I know what I am, Love... I'm what some people would call a 'slut.' But I don't care what anyone else says as long as we can enjoy ourselves. And even if they're right... I'm your slut!"

As she began to work a little more energetically on me, she went on; "If we're going to have an exciting lifestyle like we've had tonight, we'll have to move away from here. It's too restricted. Everyone knows everything about everybody. What d'you think?"

"Yes... we could do that," I gasped, "We could sell this house and buy somewhere a bit smaller... somewhere near the city... anywhere, as long as it's private. And we'd still have a very good income..."

"Somewhere that I could sometimes bring another man to?" she asked and, when I nodded vigorously, she went on, "We could set it up so that you'd be able to watch with no risk of being caught. You'd be able to watch me enjoying other cocks. Would you want that? Because I really want you to watch me," she said, her breathing becoming very heavy.

"Oh, yes... Anna, "I said, "Oh, yes!"

"And then I'll come and fuck you... like this... with my cunt full of someone else's cum." And she started moving up and down on my cock, leaning back so that I could see my cock moving in and out of her. Then, quite suddenly, I felt the gush of warm liquid pour from her and heard her ecstatic yell as she reached the first climax she'd ever had with me. But even then she kept on with her movements, knowing that I was close to adding my own juices to those already inside her.

"Is that what you want? Are you certain, Love?" she managed to ask between fast, urgent breaths, and I barely had time to say;

"Yes... I do... I really do want that, Anna!" before I started to empty another load inside her and was rewarded with her glow of pleasure and a gorgeous smile.

Gale82
Gale82
149 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah but it's a BAD story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I don't understand why this sort of thing appeals to anyone.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Wife, husband, voyeur and threesome is a cuck story every time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
pretty bad

obviously pretty bad, written by a cock hungry female who does not cherish marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No marriage, No wife

No Story, No Man, No Comment

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories