The Final Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Barely.”

“Good.” John dealt the cards and explained the elementary rules, as well as handing Anna another drink.

Three hands later, John was covering himself with his hands. Anna laughed and gave him a towel. “I’m glad I didn’t know how to play.” She downed the remainder of her drink. John just grumbled at her.

She offered him her hand and led him to the roiling hot tub.

“Are you okay, Anna?” John asked.

Anna reached behind her neck and gave the ties to her bikini top a tug and let the triangles fall to the wet tiles. “I am now.” John just stared.

Loosening her bottoms, Anna looked expectantly at him. “Well?” she asked as she stepped into the tub, nearly tumbling over. John moved fast, despite the liquor swirling around his brain and caught her in his arms. He let his towel drop in the process.

He joined her in the tub and possessed her mouth. Anna let a small moan pass through her lips. Her breasts felt heavy and her nipples went taut as his chest stroked against them. She felt the weight of his sex stroke against her inner leg. The heat of the water and intensity of his kisses filled her to the top with a heat she couldn’t remember feeling before.

John stopped and wrapped his arms around her. “Are you sure about this, baby?”

Anna stared up at him, doe-eyed innocence peeking through sultry lashes spiky with water. John pulled her close, feeling her rounded curves fill his hollow places like she was meant for him. “I love you, baby. I love you with all my heart.” he said, harsh against her ear, tickling her there with his tongue. Anna smiled and looked into his eyes again, “I love you, too.”

Her hands roamed his back, feeling his skin burn under her fingertips. Feeling as though her could take no more, he pulled Anna to a tiled seat and perched her there. He gently moved his hips between her long legs, finding her softest spot with his hardest. He pulled her close, loving the tickle of her nipples against him. He gently pushed inside of her murmuring assurances against her ear.

He felt as she took in breath sharply, then exhaled. He waited for the pain to pass, and then moved again inside of her. Soon, she moaned against his neck and was throwing her wild curls against the steamy tiles. The moved as one, thrusting and parrying, harder and faster as the water churned around them.

Suddenly, Anna felt as though her insides were shattering like a mirror into a million pieces. Each piece reflected light and the light was blinding, but warm. She felt Johns arm tighten around her and heard him exhale her name into her ear, and his release came.

Clinging to one another, they came down from their ecstasy as one. When her heart finally slowed to something resembling normalcy, Anna pulled away, looking into John’s eyes. Her head was still spinning slightly, but his sober look brought her back.

In a husky voice rife with emotion, he whispered, “I love you, Anna. I’d do anything to make you happy.” His voice choked off, and he fought back tears. Instead, tears spilled over in Anna’s eyes. She’d never felt so complete.

John pulled her from the tub gently and carried her to an oversized hammock on the deck. There, he wrapped them in a blanket and they dozed in one another’s heat and love.

************************

Paul and Jessica sat idly watching the stars on the beach wrapped in one another’s arms.

“You know how much I love you, right?” Paul asked, toying with Jessica’s wild, windswept hair.

“Of course, sweetie. I love you, too.” Jessica replied, smiling under Paul’s somber gaze.

“Good. I don’t want you to think that because of what one guy did to you, it’ll be like that forever.”

“Of course not, baby. I know you’d never hurt me.”

Paul’s eyes sparkled and he beamed at her. “Come on, I have a surprise for you!”

Jessica stood, laughing. She let him lead her to a darkened spot close to the water’s edge. “Stand here, okay?” he asked and moved away, as if her were looking for something.

He came back and moving around her in a circle, lit five tall torches arranged in the sand. He then bent down to flick on a portable stereo she hadn’t noticed before. Sir Elton John’s voice soon filled the crisp evening air with the beginning og “Your Song.”

Paul moved to her and executed a gentlemanly bow. “Milady, may I have this dance.”

Jessica smiled, trying to suppress the urge to laugh and to cry, and took his hand. He pulled her close and began to sing in her ear, as if he’d written the words just for her.

“I love you, Paul. I love you.”

They stayed like that long into the night.

************************

When they finally returned to the house, they saw the deck lights were still on. They tiptoed onto the back patio, and around Anna and John’s sleeping form.

“How sweet!” Jessica whispered as she unlocked the patio doors. As soon as they slid inside and turned on the low lights, they saw a hug, ridiculously gaudy bouquet of flowers sitting on the dining room table. Upon a closer look, Jessica found a note. She unfolded it, careful to hold it on the edge.

I enjoyed the hot tub and Dance.

Keep me entertained.

-Yours-

Jessica dropped the note and sagged against the table. Paul picked it up, and promptly crumpled it. “That bastard! I’ll kill him! I’ll castrate him! I’ll kill him after I castrate him!”

“Paul,” Jessica whimpered, “please. I just want to go to bed. I want this gone. Please, don’t wake them...”

“How can you ask that of me, Jessica? I’m only reacting as anyone should to a perverted intruder who is stalking my girlfriend! How can you let this go on?!” he all but shouted the last part pacing frenetically behind the love seat.

Jessica moved to him, “Please, Paul. We’ll call the police first thing in the morning. Let’s not let this ruin our perfect evening.”

Paul relented, pulling her into his arms. “I’m sorry, baby. It’s just that... that you’re everything to me, and I can’t let anything happen to you!”

Jessica smiled against his shoulder, glad of the love behind his words.

**********************

The morning dawned cooler and rainy. Once Paul had awakened, he kept his promise and called the police. They came just after Paul and Jessica had explained what they had missed the night before. They flowers were destroyed to spare Anna, but the note was logged in as evidence.

“We can survey the house once an hour from six a.m. until twelve. Then, from midnight to six, we can have an officer positioned inconspicuously to watch the house,” an officer named Bruce explained. “We’d only leave if there was a major call.”

Paul and John talked with the officers while Jessica and Anna excused themselves to the upstairs.

“This is getting really bad. I don’t want a repeat of last time, Jess.” Anna said, sitting on the bed and dragging a pillow into her lap. Sitting there like that, she looked like a frightened child. Jessica felt just like one.

“I know. And I really do love Paul. I’m so afraid of what might happen... because of us. You know how hard-headed he can be.” Jessica said, wringing her hands and pacing - a habit she’d picked up from Paul.

“I’ll be okay, Jess. Both Paul and John haven’t been scared off yet. They’re here for the long haul.” Anna said, joining Jessica in pacing.

Jessica only nodded, “That’s what scares me. I think I’ll change. I’ll see you downstairs.”

Anna smiled at her friend, and laid back on the bed, quietly reliving the past night’s events. Her skin absolutely crawled with the thought of someone watching them.

“Oh get over yourself, Anna! You’re supposed to be the level headed one!” she admonished herself aloud, and stood, moving to the closet to change her clothes.

Downstairs, the officers had left. Jessica was dressed in a barely existent skirt and a bikini top and occupying Paul’s lap. John sat on the opposite couch laughing at something one of them had said.

“So,” Anna interjected, “what are our plans for tonight?”

“I was thinking we could go tot eh Brass Balls and shoot some pool, then make it a B-Horror Night?” John suggested. Apparently, he’d already told Jessica and Paul, because they were looking at her expectantly.

Not to much later, they found themselves occupying a quiet corner, nursing a few drinks, and chalking pool cues.

“Who’s up for Battle of the Sexes?” Jessica suggested, eying up the pool table. Paul laughed, knowing full well that Jessica’s best pool trick was posing on the table with a cue.

“You’re on, girls!” John proclaimed. “And, you have the break.”

And so the game continued, with the girls goofing off, but somehow they were left with only the eight ball on the table. Jessica balanced herself on another pair of ankle breaking sandals, aiming impossibly at the cue ball. With stunning accuracy for someone so inept at the game, the eight ball rolled precisely into the called pocket.

Anna cheered and she and Jessica hugged and jumped around. Paul smiled, gamely. “Well, it was worth the loss to see that little drunken display.”

Jessica slapped him on the bum and shook her head.

Anna smiled at John and twined her hands behind his head, “So, what do we win, baby?”

Paul answered, “I can think of a few things.”

Anna made a face, “You have to share it.”

Paul’s smile became devious and he received another slap, accompanied by a laugh.

“Okay, uh... we’ll pay for tonight’s fiesta.” John said, smiling.

Anna laughed and rolled her eyes, “As if we would have paid anyway.”

After hitting the video store and buying some more liquor, they made their way into the cozy basement. There was a big screen television and two giant sofas, made for cuddling. Anna cranked up the air conditioner and locked the doors. John even grabbed some spare blankets from upstairs. Paul popped some popcorn and Jessica made drinks.

Soon, everyone was snuggled in, munching popcorn, and laughing at the ridiculous movie they’d chosen, Terror at Summer Camp.

Outside, the dark sky was starless. The rain that had been keeping the day gray turned into and all-out thunderstorm.

“Who ordered the special effects?” asked John.

“Creepy,” agreed Jessica, snuggling closer to Paul. It was quiet for a few moments as someone died a less-than-creative death on screen. Paul smiled wickedly over Jessica’s head, and simultaneously, both boys poked the girls and shouted “Boo!” Anna squealed and Jessica screamed. Then the power snapped off.

“I’ll go get the fuses.” John offered.

Paul reached over and tapped the power button on the television and it snapped back on. “Taken care of.”

They all settled back in for the rest of the movie.

“Well,” Paul said, standing to stretch, “I think I’ll get some rest.”

“Come on Paul, just say you and Jess are going to bang and spare us.” John said, slightly bitter.

“All right, Jess. Let’s go bang.” Paul said, holding his hand out to her.

Jessica laughed sheepishly and took his hand, “My Prince Charming.”

Anna stood and popped in the sequel, Terror 2: Cry of the Campers then settled herself against John’s shoulder. After a few minutes, Anna settled further down and put her head in his lap.

“Uh, babe, that’s not a good place to be right now.” John said, looking down at her.

Anna smiled up at him and unbuttoned his shorts with one hand. John adopted that shocked look and let his mouth drop open.

Anna closed his mouth and got up and swung her leg over him so that she was sitting in his lap, facing him. She let her short skirt ride up around her hips, revealing her lack of panties. Taking advantage of her position, she lowered herself onto him and hushed his moan with a deep kiss.

They moved their hips on unison that was sensual and somehow familiar. They quickened and let their release tumble over them. Breathing heavily, they clung together and cuddled close. John rolled Anna off of him and settled her under a blanket on the couch.

“Baby, wait right here until I get back, okay?” Anna smiled at him, sated and happy.

*************************

“Paul, do you think John is mad at you?” Jessica asked, cuddling close to him. Both were fully clothed.

“Nah, just horny and nothing to do about it.” Paul reassured her, twirling his fingers in her hair.

“I feel bad that they only think we have sex. Sometimes I like to just lay here with you.” Jessica said, contentedly closing her eyes.

“And I love holding you here. It’s comfy and familiar. And, plus, it usually leads to sex anyway.” he laughed.

Jessica punched him good naturedly and they started wrestling around.

“How sweet.” a dull, male voice said from somewhere in the darkened room.

“John?” Paul asked.

That was the last word either of them heard.

*********************

John dug through his top dresser drawer before extracting a turquoise box with a white bow that proclaimed “Tiffany & Co.” on the lid. Without looking inside, he envisioned the sparkling earrings he’d bought for Anna.

“Even these aren’t as beautiful as she is.” John murmured, pocketing the diamonds.

“Diamonds are a girls best friend,” a quiet voice stated, just before reaching a large suffocating black gloved palm around to cover John’s mouth.

He couldn’t even hear his own protests over the rushing of blood in his ears as he passed out.

**********************

Anna was beginning to feel lonely. She stood up to turn the air conditioner down. When she returned to her seat on the couch, there was a note folded there.

A kiss is a kiss,

a rose is a rose.

I have the camera,

now I want you to pose.

- Yours -

Anna dropped the note and turned around. She caught a glimpse of someone before the flash caught her off guard and something smacked the back of her head.

A red wash of pain fell over her eyes as the screams on the movie echoed her own.

**********************

When Anna came to, she felt as though she’d been hit by a bus. Her joints were stiff and her vision clouded. A cool breeze caressed her face.

When her vision cleared, she saw that she was on the deck, facing the ocean. Her arms were tied behind her.

A thick shadow fell over her and she looked up. It was Bob. She tried to scream, but she was gagged.

“The first to awaken, my darling?” he asked, a licentious grin crossing his sallow featured face.

Anna only cringed, but remained looking him in the eye. He laughed and stalked away. “So, how have you enjoyed you vacation?”

When Anna said nothing, he was on her. He ripped her gag away painfully and roared at her, “Answer me!”

Anna stared him defiantly in the eye, unflinching.

He grabbed her by the hair and wrenched her head up at an unnatural angle. He bent and smashed his slug-like lips over hers in a gruesome kiss.

“Get off of her!” John shouted. He’d distracted Bob just enough for Anna to pull her head away. Smiling again, Bob reeled back and backhanded John across the mouth. Anna flinched at the sickening sound of bone against bone.

Bob then reached down to pinch John’s cheek. “Little boys shouldn’t speak unless spoken to,” he said with a cruel laugh.

Just then, Jessica moaned from behind Anna.

“Ah, my other sleeping beauty awakens.” Bob said, moving to her. Then he heard Paul groan from behind his gag. “And her fool as well.”

Bob lifted Jessica’s chin, and she winced as pain suddenly flashed behind her eyes. “I can’t understand you, princess. After that skinny little Billy-Boy, how could you have wanted this wiry little dork? Aren’t the similarities too much for you?” he asked, eying her like a fresh cut of meat. “Or is that you’ll suck any dick that gives you the time of day?” he asked with a cruel smile. Jessica just looked away, sickened and Paul wrestled against the restraints.

“You bastard! Don’t you dare talk to my girlfriend that way, let alone look at her! You’re nothing but a backwoods white trash freak who has to stalk innocent women to get off! Or maybe it’s really boys you like, you ugly prick.”

Bob moved to Jessica and quickly sliced through her wrist bonds and then dragged her to Paul and threw her on him. She whimpered and kissed his bruised face, tears spilling over. Then Bob grabbed Jessica by the hair and threw her back onto the deck. Bob withdrew a lethal looking blade and dragged it down Paul’s cheek as he fought against his restraints. Jessica screamed and tried to stand and attack Bob, but her legs were still bound.

Bob sat back on his haunches and dragged his greasy finger over the deep slice. Paul spat in his face, smiling defiantly. Bob’s smile faded and he dragged Jessica up again by her hair and promptly stabbed Paul in the side with the blade. Jessica screamed and doubled over with sobs. Bob dropped Jessica and she scrambled to Paul. She ripped off her shirt and tried to slow the bleeding. Paul was already beginning to pass out.

By that time, John had worked his wrists free of the bonds and was working on Anna’s behind his back. Bob caught him and without hesitation, slammed the blade hard into John’s side. John screamed, soon joined by Anna. Jessica finally had Paul’s bleeding under control and moved to help John.

“A whore to the end, huh, Jessi?” Bon asked, pulling a gun from his waistband. His aim was point blank, but Anna thrashed backward enough to knock him off balance.

On her side, she could see that the knife was only inches from her. Wresting against her loosened bonds, she freed herself.

“You bitch!” Bob roared, turning the gun on her. He aimed and Jessica screamed.

All at once, Anna rolled to the side to miss getting shot and reached for the knife, hiding it behind her back.

Bob turned on Jessica and smacked her in the head with the butt of the gun. She fell silently against John, who was passed out from loss of blood.

Bob turned back to Anna, a sick smile on his face once more. “Now we can be alone.”

Anna was backed against the house, her ankles still bound and her knife hidden behind her. To Bob, she looked defenseless.

“You have always been my obsession, darling.” Bob said, tracing Anna’s face with her gun, “At first, I was more infatuated with that whore Jessica. Her looks... that blonde hair... those curves... But! She was never you. You have something special,” he came close to her for another kiss. Anna spat in his face.

“The police will be here any minute! They patrol the house, you sick bastard!” Anna shouted.

Bob shook his head, laughing, “I took care of them. I called in a bomb threat a nearby theater. Do you think I’m an amateur?” He laughed again, “Come on, baby. Just a kiss. We can be together...” He leaned down to her, pulling her hair roughly.

Anna suddenly smiled, “All right. I guess I can’t fight it. I mean, you’re so manly. I was just jealous of Jess because you wanted her over me!”

Bob smiled, “I knew you felt this way!” Anna rose to meet his mouth and pulled him to her. Forgetting his gun, he snaked one hand up under her shirt to cup her breast and the other settled on her thigh. Though repulsed she kissed back, waiting until he was distracted enough. Finally, in one swift motion, she swung the bloody knife in a wide arc and stabbed him in the back.

Bob cried out and collapsed against her. Anna didn’t relent until she felt his blood puddle on her legs and saw him breath his last breath.

She cut the bonds from her legs, and moved to her friends. It felt like hours before she saw the flash of red and blue lights flood over her.

**********************

“Oh, Jessica. Baby. God! I love you, I love you!” Paul said, holding Jessica’s hand over the hospital bed rail. Jessica was in a wheel chair with a broken leg. One of her eyes was still swollen closed, but aside from that, she was fine. Paul was bandaged all around his torso. His face also exhibited bruises and cuts.

“Oh, Paul, I love you too. I’m so glad I didn’t lose you. I never want to let you go!” Jessica said, smiling at him through her tears.