The Fire Red Arrows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkerlong
walkerlong
81 Followers

"Oh. Yeah? I'll keep that in mind," Paul heard Diana reply vaguely as he slipped away. This was going to be harder than expected, he realized. It was definitely going to be worth it, though. She was amazing! Beautiful, smart, and funny. It was little wonder that every guy in the place was trying to get her attention.

Back at his desk, Paul sat down and tried to get some work done. About every twenty minutes or so he would get up and casually walk past Diana's desk, but she consistently had two or three visitors. Finally, on his third trip Paul didn't see the usual crowd. Unfortunately he didn't see Diana either because her cubicle was entirely empty. He was no closer to fucking the gorgeous intern than when he started. He was, however, finished with the TPS report that Hendricks was looking for. Paul decided to go to lunch.

He bought a hot dog from the vendor in the building lobby and sat down on a bench beside a gigantic potted plant. How was he going to get Diana alone? Offer to write her reports for her? That might seem suspicious. Hide in the women's restroom? That would only get him fired. Follow her home after work? That was a possibility. Unless she lived with roommates.

"Mr. Anteros," Paul's plotting was interrupted by Sharon Hendricks calling to him across the lobby. "There you are. Come with me."

He downed the last of his Coke and tossed the paper cup and napkins into a trash barrel. Then he followed after Hendricks. Ordinarily, this scenario would lead to Paul getting chewed out. Today, however, he didn't know what to expect when he caught up with his boss in the elevator.

"Director's meeting," she said. "I want you to go with me."

"Me?" Paul was confused. He'd never been to a director's meeting before. He had assumed it was only for, well, directors.

"You can help me take notes," Sharon winked at him.

"Ok," Paul shrugged. He rode the elevator up to the thirtieth floor for only the third or fourth time in his career and followed Sharon to the meeting room. There was a gleaming, wooden table with plush chairs all around. One wall was entirely glass, providing a breathtaking view of the downtown skyline. It definitely beat the scenery in his cubicle -- an unobstructed view of Wayne the systems analyst.

"This is Paul Anteros from my department," Hendricks introduced Paul to the group. There were ten or twelve old, white men in dark blue suits seated around the table or standing in small groups. "He'll be joining me today."

Hendricks walked to the far end of the room and took the next to last seat at the vast table. She patted the very last seat and motioned for Paul to sit down next to her. She set her laptop computer on the table and powered it on. No wonder Hendricks was such a hardass, Paul considered. She was the only woman in this room -- it had to be tough to compete in that world.

"Let's get started," a tall, broad shouldered man with steel gray hair and excessively upright posture strode quickly into the room and took the spot at the head of the table. Paul recognized him as David Duquesne, the senior vice-president. At his word, the room went quiet and everyone took their seats.

Duquesne tapped a button on a panel set into the table and a projection screen just behind him lit up. He tapped a few more buttons and the lights dimmed and blinds slowly shut out the wall of windows. The screen showed the company logo and the caption "First Quarter Progress." Oh great, Paul moaned to himself. Death by PowerPoint.

As Duquesne began to drone on about a series of pie charts, Paul slumped down in his seat. He would be lucky to stay awake in this dark corner. Then he felt a hand brush against his leg under the table. He looked at Hendricks in surprise. He could just make out her profile in the glow from her laptop screen. She turned to him and cocked an eyebrow suggestively.

Then the hand was back, stroking gently up and down the inside of his thigh before sliding into his crotch. Without a thought, Paul spread his legs wider so Sharon could massage his cock. His body quickly responded to her attention and soon she was stroking a full hardon through the fabric of his Dockers. Was she just going to tease him through the whole meeting? It would keep him awake, but his balls would surely be aching by the time he got out of there.

Sharon slowly unzipped his fly and slipped her hand inside his pants. Now there was nothing but the thin material of his boxer shorts between her wiggling fingers and his engorged cock. Paul clenched his teeth to hold back a moan.

"I have missed your cock sooo much," Sharon leaned over and whispered in his ear as she stroked his throbbing shaft. "I want to play with it." Paul looked around the room anxiously, but all the faces were turned toward Duquesne and his presentation. Her hand found the fly of his boxer shorts and glided inside. He felt the heat of her skin as she wrapped her fingers around his manhood. Paul drew in a sharp breath and held it.

She lightly caressed him for a moment, then pulled his cock out his open fly. Paul's hardon was in the open air. He let out his breath slowly. Sharon gently drew her finger tips up his full length and then paused to lightly caress the head of Paul's cock. Then she slowly slid back down to start all over.

The sensation was delightful! Paul's cock pulsed and grew even harder, stretching straight out of his lap and nearly bumping the bottom of the table. Sharon rubbed her palm over the head of Paul's cock, spreading around the slick precum that her attentions had produced.

Sharon closed her cum-slickened hand around Paul's member and squeezed him gently. She pumped him up and down, twisting her hand in a corkscrew motion. More pecum oozed out, increasing the lubrication of Sharon's fist as she stroked him. She was no longer just playing with his cock, but rather whole-heartedly jerking him off under the table.

Paul tried to focus on breathing in slow, deep breaths. He did not want to orgasm in the middle of the director's meeting! Sharon apparently didn't share his reluctance, because she continued rubbing Paul without mercy.

He tried paying attention to Duquesne and his dry presentation. Sales figures, cash flow, soft firm hands, pumping up and down, waves of pleasure ... Damn. "I'm going to cum if you keep that up," he warned Sharon in a barely audible whisper.

"Sharon," Duquesne was talking to Hendricks. "What are we doing to make sure this project gets back on schedule?" Oh, crap! Paul squirmed. What was he talking about? He hoped Sharon had been paying more attention because he had no clue.

"I plan to get more involved in day-to-day management," Sharon replied confidently while continuing to caress Paul under the table. "Take a more ... hands on approach."

"Are you confident you can finish this off?"

"Absolutely," Sharon assured him. Duquesne seemed placated and went back to his presentation. Sharon turned to Paul, flashed him a wicked grin, and went to work on his rod with even greater enthusiasm. Paul accepted that he was going to blow his load whether he liked it or not. Sharon was the boss, after all. He might as well enjoy it.

Paul leaned back in his chair. He looked toward the presentation screen and hoped he appeared to be paying attention. In actuality, however, his attention was focused on the pressure building in his balls. He could feel his body hurtling toward the point of no return! His muscles tensed. His toes started to curl. He gripped the sides of his chair and prepared to explode. Then Sharon let go of his cock!

"Whaaa," Paul released a tiny squeak of disappointment. What was she doing to him?! In the next seat, Sharon was calmly unwinding the power chord for her laptop, as though she hadn't been administering a vigorous hand job under the table just moments before. She dropped the plug through a port at the center of the table and ducked under to reach one of the sockets that were always in the floor.

No sooner had Sharon crawled under the table, when Paul felt small hands push his knees apart. Then his still rock-hard cock was tugged downward and enveloped in a warm, wet mouth. Sharon sucked enthusiastically on the bulging head of his cock while stroking the shaft with her free hand. The urgency of her oral attack immediately pushed Paul over the edge. He pumped his spunk into Sharon's eager mouth.

She quickly popped back into her seat and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. Paul was breathless. He looked at the room full of executives anxiously. What had they seen? What had they heard? None of them seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary, however, and soon the meeting was over. Duquesne tapped on his control pad and the room was bathed in light. Sharon closed her laptop and started reeling in the power chord.

"Don't' forget to zip up your pants," she told him with a wink. Paul snuck a hand under the table and tucked his softening phallus back where it belonged and zipped his fly. "That was an amazing meeting, don't you think?"

"Uhh, yeah," Paul nodded. "Very productive."

David Duquesne collared Sharon after the meeting, so Paul headed down to his own floor on his own. On the way to the elevators, however, he caught sight of Diana the intern in the break room. She had been cornered near the coffee machine by three admirers. Julio from accounting was waving a coffee mug and enthusiastically chattering about something. Barry from the mailroom had blocked her escape to the north and someone Paul didn't recognize was standing to the east with his chin tucked into his shirt collar in order to stare directly at Diana's round, full breasts straining against her tight blouse. How did she ever get any work done, Paul wondered.

He was going to wave and be on his way -- he didn't even have an arrow with him -- but when he caught her eye she gave him such a pleading look that he stopped in his tracks. "Help me," she mouthed silently. Paul shrugged and decided to try to rescue the poor girl.

"Hey, Diana," he called out. "Do you have some time this afternoon to go over that report?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed and pushed her way through the gap between Barry and the third guy. "I have some time right now. Would right now work for you?"

"That's perfect," he grinned. She was so adorable. Julio from accounting glared and pointed his coffee cup at Paul like a pistol. Barry from the mailroom moved off sadly. The third guy tracked Diana's breasts all the way out of the break room and down the hallway.

"Thanks, again," Diana said when they were alone in the elevator. "I thought I was going to be stuck there all afternoon."

"No problem," Paul chuckled. He was finally alone with Diana, but he didn't have a single arrow with him. This was a perfect opportunity! Why wasn't he prepared?! Of course, he never planned to go upstairs. He hadn't expected to see Diana there either. "So why were you on the thirtieth?"

"Raiding their break room," she held up sack she had been carrying. "My boss is meeting with a big customer, so he had me get some of the good coffee."

"Good thinking. The stuff we have downstairs is dishwater."

"Oh my God! Totally!" she agreed. "I had some my first day and had to throw it out. Haven't touched it since."

"Well, now you know where to get the good stuff."

"Yes, I do," she declared. Paul allowed his eyes to linger on her tiny midsection. It seemed like a man could close his hands around that impossibly slim waist. It would be fun trying, either way.

"Hey, what were you doing on the thirtieth floor?" she asked after a while.

"Oh, my boss dragged me along to the director's meeting."

"Really?" she said with admiration. "Wow. You must be, like, Sharon Hendricks' right-hand man."

"No, not usually," Paul shook his head. The elevator door opened on their floor. "Today was ... out of the ordinary."

"Okay, Mr. Modesty," Diana twirled a lock of her glossy, brown hair and stepped out of the elevator. If only he had an arrow! He was alone with the most beautiful girl he'd ever met and the magic arrows were just a dozen yards away. If only he could get her to follow him back to his desk.

"Listen, I was wondering ..." he started to ask.

"Hey, I was thinking ... " Diana said at the same time.

"Wait, what? Were you saying something?" he asked.

"You first," she insisted and nibbled on the corner of her plump red lips. Paul found it very distracting and forgot for a moment what he had been about to say.

His reverie was interrupted by Sharon calling to him from across the aisle. "Mr. Anteros, there you are. Could you come to my office please?" Damn! What did she want now? Were they going to have a threesome with the CEO?

"You better get going," Diana said and backed away toward the marketing area. "I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah," Paul said glumly and turned to follow Sharon to her office.

"I owe you an apology, Mr. Anteros," she said stiffly when she had settled behind her massive desk.

"What? I don't ..."

"My behavior today has been extremely inappropriate. I have no explanation ... I have never ... " Sharon paused to collect herself. The magic arrow had clearly worn off. They apparently last about 6 hours. That was good to know. "As your manager, I should not have taken advantage of you this way and I apologize. I never intended to create a ... a ... hostile work environment."

"Actually this was one of the least hostile days I've had here," Paul mumbled.

"Something just came over me today. I have had to work and struggle to get where I am," her voice cracked with emotion. Paul could see tears well up in her eyes. "I don't know how I could risk it all like this!"

After years of angry lectures from his boss, he was tempted to rake her over the coals. He could probably file some sort of complaint and she would lose her job. Maybe he could even sue the company for a load of money. Of course, it was his fire-red arrow that started the whole thing, even if Sharon didn't realize it. "Listen, we both got carried away. We got it out of our system. Now we can move on. Forget it ever happened."

"Yes? Yes," Sharon sighed. "I appreciate your understanding. I really don't know what came over me. Over us."

"Everybody has needs," Paul shrugged. "If they get bottled up, eventually we just explode."

"Perhaps," Sharon looked thoughtful. "I have been focusing on my career to the detriment of my social life. I am just sorry you had to suffer for my ... breakdown or whatever it was."

"Well, I wasn't exactly suffering," Paul smirked.

"No? There were some positive aspects of the experience, I hope."

"Are you kidding?" Paul retorted. "It was great. You have a lot of skills that have nothing to do with project management."

"Well, I don't know about that. Nonetheless, it may be time for me to get out more." Sharon looked significantly at Paul. "With a more appropriate partner, of course."

"He's a lucky guy, whoever he is," Paul said with a grin.

"Mr. Anteros, it's a little late in your career to start brown nosing, isn't it?" she retorted with the barest trace of a smile on her thin lips. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were hoping for an invitation to the next director's meeting."

"Ms. Hendricks! Did I hear that correctly? Did you actually make a joke?"

"It's hardly the strangest thing I've done lately," Sharon rolled her eyes. "So are we in agreement? We're just going to forget all about this?" She looked at Paul with a pleading expression.

"Forget about what?" Paul stood and moved to the door. "I better get back to work, don't you think?"

"Yes. Let's get some work done today."

Paul, however, had no intention of getting work done. Instead, he was planning to go back to his desk, grab one of the red arrows, and find Diana the intern as fast as possible. He fully intended to spend the next six hours getting to know her perfect, little body. Much to his surprise, however, when he got to his desk Diana was there waiting for him.

"Hey, Diana. What's up?" this wasn't a problem. He could nick her with one of the arrows right here, he decided. Wait! Where were the arrows? They should be lying on the top of his desk beside the computer monitor.

"Hi, Paul," Diana greeted him brightly. "How was the meeting with Sharon?"

"Oh, pretty good," he answered absently. Paul took a step back and tried to lean over and look under his desk without drawing attention to himself. There was nothing there. Where the hell did the arrows go? Did someone steal them? "She just wanted to touch base on a couple things."

"Good deal," she smiled. "So, I was wondering ...."

"What the hell," Paul saw a small, naked boy not more than three feet tall standing at the end of the aisle behind Diana. He had a full head of curly hair and he'd thrown the quiver of tiny arrows over his shoulder. The miniature bow was clutched in one chubby hand. When he saw Paul looking at him, the little boy glared angrily, extended his middle finger, and scurried around the corner.

"What is it?" Diana turned in the direction that Paul had been looking, but the naked boy had already gone.

"Nothing," Paul mumbled. "Just thought I saw something. It's been a strange day." He didn't know what he had just seen, but it seemed like a sure bet that the fire-red arrows were gone for good. Now he would never have a chance with Diana!

"Yeah, definitely," she said quickly. "Quitting time can't get here soon enough for me either. Maybe we could go get a drink after work?"

"Yeah, I know. Wait, what?!"

"You and me," she said more slowly. "Going out for a drink or two. Only if you want to, of course."

"Wow. Yes. I'd love that."

"Great," she smiled radiantly. "Come by my cube when you're ready to go, ok?

"Sure," Paul nodded. "I'll just follow the aroma of gourmet coffee." Diana giggled and turned away. Paul stood and watched her hips sway seductively as she walked down the aisle. Yes, it had certainly been a strange day.

THE END

walkerlong
walkerlong
81 Followers
12