All Comments on 'The Fireman and his Wife'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
fantastic story

Really enjoyed it fantastic writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

I'm NOT really into sharing...but these stories are HOT! I can't imagine how sexy it would be, provided all were confident in their relationships. I loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
dumb

another writer who instead of writing just watched to many cheap porn movies.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
hot

my husband wwould never share i do not think but this is one of the best swaps i have read, of course i would luv to hav fucked alex all night

very real and believable, maybe one day all of us will get this chance to go wild one night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cuckold!!

just another cuck story and a guy who enjoys looking at big ones!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cockolds

Are always in love with other guys huge cocks, this I just found sad, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

this story did not go where ithought it might. itwas made better bi being a swap story instead of real cheater or cuckold story. great descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Good story, if you like cuckolding and eating your wife's lovers creampies. But that's what you wanted to write about and your readers will of course enjoy the story, because they are into the cuckold/wimp lifestyle as well, just like you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lets See

She is already planing on fucking someone else and he hasn't even gotten a kiss, never mind the worries about S.T.D.s that any sane person would have. Is this really the kind of so called marriage anybody wants? Some white guy found this erotic? Fucking amazing.

jpl7490jpl7490over 10 years ago
Trouble coming

Looks like she likes the experience and he may have a fire on his hands. I think he has a problem coming his way. Can the marriage survive???

Jean

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well written and hot!

dwayne369dwayne369about 3 years ago
Setup...

Their friends Jim/Sue set them up with the black couple to introduce/seduce them into the lifestyle...

Just goes to show guys if you want to enjoy watching/participating in the action then cut back on your drinking!!!

GiganticGiganticalmost 3 years ago

What an introduction to swinging with a Black couple at that. I'm Sure Pam had a great time and had one of her fantasies fulfilled by that huge black cock. No doubt her husband was spell bound watching also. Now we can see that they will be enjoying other couples for a fun time for all. Great story, loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous