The First Annual Rose...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

"You know I remember that day. I played almost an entire 13th hole by myself. I had a great long putt but no one was there to see it. Our first rule about cell phones went right out the window also but I thought that was because it was just practice. You know the rules as well as I 'No phones unless it is an emergency, or you pay for everyone's game and drinks." I mentioned to Ricky to his laughter.

"I remember that rule oh too well. Sue called me about the dog getting loose one time and everyone including YOU said it wasn't an emergency so it cost me over $ 150 that day." he remembered with a frown on his face but just looked at Susan and smiled again. They both really loved each other and it showed.

"Well the story gets better but probably not for you my good man. It seems that Rose wanted to have a little romantic rendezvous with Alan that day. He ducked out of the bar just as soon as you went to go get your clubs for the first hole. He and Dale meet Rose in the game room. They basically both grabbed her, stripped her naked and tied her to the big poker table. They made her suck their cocks for a few minutes until they had to meet you outside at the 1st tee. They threatened to call you in if she caused any problem." he informed me.

I could picture the scene as he described it and I didn't like it at all. Even though we have been divorced I still felt the pain of betrayal. My wife and my so called friends were playing me and I didn't even know it.

"Well they all snuck away at one time or another to fuck your ex-wife. She ended up pulling a train because some of Alan's friend knew something was up in the backroom and Alan liked to brag, a lot! He invited a few to come in and after a while she was doing about 7 different guys besides the main three trouble makers in the story. They kept her tied up the entire time from what I heard.

She was barely able to walk when you finished your golfing. She even let you sit at the bar while they were still fucking her. Finally Rose started to scream that you would find her tied to a table and they finally let her loose. She cleaned up and she made you go right home that night." Ricky recounted the story for me.

"I remember she looked tired and a little drunk. I just chalked it up to the alcohol." I told Sue and Ricky.

"Well since that day you and the 'Tournament' have been a running joke. They would ask who won the tournament and laugh. I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I didn't want to bring you bad news, especially without any real proof." Ricky finally finished and went silent. I was just as silent thinking about what I just found out about my former friends and wife.

"Well Ricky that is all water under the bridge now. I want to thank you both for your support and friendship. I want a front row seat for the wedding by the way next spring too!" I finished with kisses and handshakes to both of them. I said goodbye and paid their bar bill. I thought about Dale and TJ every day for a week.

Finally one month later I decided to act after much planning. I needed to stick to my plan and get an air tight alibi for me in the process.

That evening I was at the mall buying some pants and socks with my charge card. I went into the bathroom as planned and switched coats and ball caps with Jimmy's friend Terry, who happens to look a lot like me. We told him the story and he said he would love to help. I later found out his ex-wife fucked him over and he was all too happy to do his part.

When we walked out Terry went on shopping with another friend acting and dressing like me. We made sure they went to the food court so they could be seen by the mall cameras. I gave Terry spending cash getting receipts all night. I didn't want any hassles with a credit card slip up. I now had until 10:00pm

I took care of Dale and TJ for fucking my wife behind my back once and for all. I paid a girl to seduce and drug both of them in a hotel room, I paid cash for. I then paid her off (she was a hooker and didn't care if I killed them as long as she got her $5000). I took them both out to a shady area of town known for gay swingers. With some help from Jimmy we handcuffed them to a fence so they were bent over slightly behind a notorious gay bar. They were naked except for their sneakers, a gag and a blindfold.

The best part was when we put smelling salts under their noses and they stared to come around. They were struggling very hard but couldn't go anywhere. They also were blind from the blindfold and their mouths were gagged so they couldn't scream out. Finally they calmed down when nothing happened to them. I could see them trying to listen and tell where they were and what was going on. All they heard was the night wind until I came right up to both of them. I wanted to yell and tell them this was payback but I knew what I was going to say that very minute. I wanted to ask them one question.

"So tell me boys, who won the First Annual Rose Round Robin Tournament after all?" was all I asked them. "Well I did!" I answered back to my own question. They knew who it was and why they were both there. They just didn't know what was going to happen to them. They started to struggle even harder but it was of no use. They were going nowhere for the moment.

We waited until the bar started to get packed about 9:00pm and then the word got around thanks to me. Soon everyone was in the back alley to teach some new subs a lesson. The line to sample the free virgin asses of Dale and TJ was getting longer by the minute. I made sure to take a few pictures for blackmail sake. I even printed a large sign that said right above them "Free ass!" Then I took off their gags. They still couldn't see but were begging up a storm and saying how sorry they were.

Just before I left I heard Dale calling out for them to leave him alone and get off him. Then he made the mistake of his life calling them all 'faggots' and then it was all over for him. They were now not tender or nice to Dale. I think he got it the worst but TJ wasn't much better.

When the guys lifted the blindfolds off them they saw where they were and what was really going to happen. They were being fucked in the ass and the mouth when we left. Some other guy was even under them trying to suck them off. The group of guys were actually posing for some of the pictures for me, the big show offs.

When we got back to the mall at 9:45pm I went back to the same bathroom and waited for Terry to return. He showed up and we switched back coats and hats. I left with Jimmy's friend who was just with Terry. As far as anyone could tell I never left the mall.

I did call the police and report the gangbang at 9:25pm from a throw away track phone. I didn't want to be a total asshole so I made sure they were only going at it for about a half hour.

Very strange how all the pictures got around to their companies, church, friends and wives the next day. Several of the pictures were close-up shots of them both sucking cock with cum on their very recognizable faces. Some of them showed Dale and TJ in a gay group orgy.

I had an airtight alibi that I paid handsomely for that night. They both tried to accuse me of their wild night but my credit card slips, cash receipts and the mall surveillance video of that night show me there all night long until 10:00pm. I worked later so my time before the mall was also covered. The cops had shown up in the alley to rescue them both about 9:35pm.

All of Jimmy's other friends were ready to swear we played cards from just after 10:00pm until 2:00am that next morning if I needed it. They all said I could use them for free when Jimmy told them the story you just heard.

Both Dale and TJ became a laughing stock in our circle of friends. They swore it was me but could never prove it. Their wives both left them, they lost their jobs and the country club set turned their backs on them.

Most knew the real story but said nothing to me. I think the ones who fucked Rose on the 'Tournament Day' were worried I would do something like this to them. Those were the ones who couldn't look me in the eye when I said hello to them at the club. Once in a while a husband or two would pull me aside privately and thank me because Dale or TJ had seduced one of their wives.

I figured with all the wild sex Darcy was giving me I had payback from Alan, Dale and TJ were just icing on the cake.

As the saying on the subway wall goes "Remember never let your Karma run over your Dogma!"

THE END

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers