The First Chains

Story Info
An edgy first meeting between a master and his sub.
1.4k words
4.02
16.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction; the events took place in the minds of the participants...

*

I feel the slight movement of air in the room as the door softly closes behind him. I pull myself up straighter, the balls of my feet tensing, my shoulders and breasts straining slightly forward, even as the ropes that bind my breasts pull at me. The blindfold obscures my sight, but I am aware of his shadow blocking the threads of light that filter through as he circles me.

"Still at attention kitten - I like that..." It is delivered in something between a growl and a whisper.

"Yes sir..." I whisper, trying to outguess him; does he want silence or an answer?

I get it wrong. One hand wraps in a handful of my hair and pulls my head back roughly as he bends down and whispers "did I tell you to talk -- cunt?"

My heart beat speeds up at the intensity of his voice, and my cunt starts to speak in its own way, wetness flowing out of me faster now, my clit hardening even as the voice of sanity whispers, "you barely know this man, he could do anything to you." Insanity whispers back "let him do what he wants, you know you want it too, nothing really bad will happen..."

Insanity wins.

"I asked you a question cunt!"

I quickly shake my head, his hand tightens in my hair, the motion of his hand alternating between a pull and a caress.

"That's better," as he bends down to nibble on my ear, a nibble that quickly turns to a bite. Inadvertently, I flinch, my hands which had been clasped behind my back unclasp and I make a slight movement as if to defend my bitten flesh. "Bad cunt," he says, his faintly accented English making the vulgarity sound sexier, somehow. He reaches down and slips two fingers in me slowly, sensually, fucking me almost tenderly with them. "Hmmm, what a sloppy wet little whore you are. If that little bit of pain does this to you, let's see what a lot will do..."

I start to shake, whether from fear or arousal is hard to say. I hear him moving away from me again, then the sound of something opening, a drawer? a door? And then the silvery sound of something metal. He moves toward me again, the silvery something is dragging along the floor. Next I feel the feeling of something cold and hard against my throat, not tightening around it, snaking around it. Now I can feel that it is a chain, the undulations of the links sliding across my neck. "Scared yet?" He whispers it to me seductively as he bends down again, pulling me to him and kissing my wet parted lips while holding the chain lightly around my neck. I nod, I really am scared, but I'm also trembling with desire. My nipples strain against the clamps and my clit throbs. He takes a few links of the chain and slips them in my mouth, "Hold it cunt, and don't drop it or I'll whip you with it until you beg me to stop." I close my lips around the chain and a tear slides down my cheek. He laughs and wipes it away.

"Don't waste your tears yet, you'll need them." He reaches between my legs, roughly this time, and kneads my clit. I moan and he slaps my ass hard. "Be quiet, and I'm telling you that for the last time." I fall silent, the color of my fear turns from red to white. I feel movement in the chain, and now I feel him stuffing part of it into my soaking cunt. "Hold it." I tighten up. He nudges my leg to let me know that I can bring my knees together to make it easier. I feel him circling me again, behind me now, stroking my ass cheeks, speaking soothingly to me, "good kitten, good little slut..."

I jump and groan when he thrusts a finger into my ass, fucking me hard with it. Now I feel the chain there too, lubricated with something, violating me. "Hold that as well..." I kneel there in this abject position, fighting to hold the links of the chain in all of my openings, the room seeming to spin and tilt now with the force of it all; the shame, the fear, the discomfort and the lust. He ties the ends of the chain together. "There, a nice little package." My tears are flowing faster now; I'm shaking from the exertion of holding my position and the chain. He begins to flick at my bound breasts with a crop, and I can sense his growing arousal from the quickening of his breathing. He whips my tits faster and harder and then I hear the crop fall and his hand pulling my face to him as he growls , "I'm going to cum in your face now cunt and you're going to lick up anything that falls." As if in a dream I tilt my head back and open my mouth, letting the chain fall as his hot cum sprays my face and pours down my throat. He jerks my head back savagely in the throes of his orgasm, his grip loosening as he comes back down. He wipes his cock across my face and uses my hair as a towel to dry himself with. "I didn't tell you to drop the chain, kitten."

Sudden light as the blindfold is snatched off. "Look at me." I open my eyes and look at him. His eyes are cold. "Did I tell you to drop it so that you could swallow my cum, bitch?"

"No," I murmur.

He slaps me then, hard enough to hurt, but not hard enough to leave a mark. "SHUT UP, I told you not to speak. Apparently, you need a harsher lesson." He moves away from me again. He takes an electric curling iron out of the drawer and plugs it in. I whimper, and this time he laughs. "Say your safe word, bitch, or run away -- but I thought you were so tough?" I look up at him defiantly, angry now as well as insanely aroused; my eyes defy him to come at me with that thing. I close my eyes and brace myself, praying silently that he's not crazy and that this is still just a scene...

I hear the soft sound of metal touching metal, another silvery sound. The chain starts to get warm; my eyes fly open and back on his, pleading with him to stop. He stares back into my eyes. The chain gets hotter. My ass and cunt are getting warm; the links of the chain that are resting on my bare flesh begin to burn lightly. "You can stop this at any time, just know that when you do that is your will breaking to mine." My eyes flood with tears again, I fight to stand it, to prove that I can take it, that he cannot break me, but it's too much, and with a scream I surrender, pull the chain out and crumple up at his feet sobbing.

"How do you feel cunt," he says pleasantly, "you may speak now."

He hands me a bottle of water, and I take a long pull from it. "Wet -- humiliated - need to cum so bad," I say in a disjointed rush.

He gives me an amused look. "Pull yourself together, cunt."

I lay there as he leaves the room, disoriented, still in heat, frightened by the intensity of my reactions. I slowly get back to my knees and wait, knowing that he is not finished with me yet. He returns. "Did you compose yourself cunt?"

"Yes sir."

"Did you cum?"

"No sir."

"That's a good cunt."

Without warning, he pushes me down on all fours, forcing my legs wide and thrusting into my ass without any preamble. "Your cunt doesn't deserve this yet," he growls in my ear. I shriek like a fireball from the searing pain and pleasure, intensified by the fact that my ass has been "preheated". "That's it cunt, scream while I rape your ass, tell me that you want it..."

"Yes, I scream, yes..."

"CUM NOW SLUT!"

I do, screaming and shaking and sobbing my release, the shock waves almost throwing us both to the floor as he rides me. He grips my hips and plunges deeper still, his seed pouring into me in a hot gush. We lean against each other like that for a time; Master and bitch, Dom and sub...

Not bad for a first time.