The First Knock is the Hardest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad," Charlene teased, taking in Ed's athletic form. "A bit skinny maybe, but not bad. I don't go for muscular guys anyway," she chuckled.

Ed felt his face flush at Charlene's latest tease. He knew he was a good-looking guy with a decent build but his relative lack of bulk had always been a confidence-sapper. He tried to read her face but Charlene gave nothing away. "Like I said, I've not been eating much," Ed mumbled.

"Chill out, dude," Charlene said in an American accent. "Jeez, you're so serious!"

Ed felt his toes curling in his shoes and took a breath. She's just joshing, he reminded himself. Get a grip, man. What would the Canadian do? Ed had no fucking idea what the Canadian would do but the hungover horniness was still strong enough to encourage him to press on.

"Well," Ed said "I've shown you mine."

Charlene snorted with laughter. "Nice try buddy." She looked at his waistband and nodded. "Keep going."

Ed paused and swallowed, his hands on his belt.

"Come on Eddie." That hint of mockery was there again. "Don't be shy."

If he was honest Ed was finding Charlene's teases a little annoying. He hated being called Eddie, it reminded him of school but the tingling in his groin and the chance of a fumble with a hot stranger was a more enticing prospect than a sulky show of petulance. He slipped off his shoes and unbuckled his belt. As he did he saw Charlene lick her lips. He took this to be a positive sign.

Ed unfastened the clasp of his trousers and slid down the zip. His initial erection had subsided a little after Charlene's taunts but he was still somewhat aroused and was glad to see he was wearing black boxers which might hide any early moisture leakages. His trousers fell to the ground and he stepped out of them, skilfully whipping off his socks as he did. He stood in the chilled air of Charlene's kitchen and waited.

"Legs, yep, seen them before," she said. Her tone was still teasing but her smile softened her face.

Ed felt a surge of adrenalin and hooked his thumbs into his waistband, pulled the fitted cotton underwear down and kicked it to one side. Now naked, his cock at half mast, Ed looked Charlene in the eye. "So," he said, emboldened by endorphins and a weird thrill caused by the frankly bizarre scenario he was now in. "This is me." He gestured towards himself.

"So I see," Charlene said almost absently. She was looking Ed up and down but it was obvious where her gaze was trained.

Ed looked at his cock, too. It protruded pretty much horizontally from his trimmed brown pubic hair, bobbing gently with his pulse. If the dark underwear had hidden the moist evidence of his arousal before, there was no avoiding it now. An almost transparent drop of sticky fluid was clearly visible on the dark purple end of his cock. Ed frantically tried to work out what to do next. Charlene was obviously in the driving seat here but his lack of embarrassment surely couldn't last for ever.

"Your turn?" he suggested.

Charlene laughed gently. "Well you seem to like what you see already. Do I need to bother?"

"A deal's a deal." Despite everything Ed was beginning to enjoy his nakedness. Even if Charlene was just a prick-tease he'd happily knock one out over this situation later on. Fuck, he'd knock one out now if she asked him to. Subconsciously the thought of masturbating in front of this woman in her own kitchen made his hand to drift to his cock. He gently stroked it a few times, making it grow substantially as well as sending miniature rushes of pleasure through his groin.

Charlene's eyes widened as Ed began to play with himself. "Mmm, that's naughty," she said quietly, her eyes glued to Ed's steadily growing erection.

"Show me your tits," Ed told her. He might be the one naked and touching himself but the balance of power had shifted slightly. Charlene, still watching Ed slowly wank his sizeable tool, opened her top and allowed it to slip off her shoulders. "Very nice," murmured Ed appreciatively.

Charlene had a beautiful body. Lean and lithe from time spent swimming but not hard and overly-developed like that of a competing athlete. Her breasts weren't big but were supple and pert; the milky-pale skin of each cantaloupe-sized orb topped with a large brown nipple. Perhaps it was the cool air but Ed hoped it was what she was looking at that made her nipples stand proud. She grinned at him warmly.

"Thank you," she said, almost whispering, the teasing tone had evaporated. "You too."

Ed, now fully erect and extremely turned on, let go of his cock. It bounced upwards, almost hitting his abdomen. Charlene seemed very interested in it, her eyes flitting from his to the throbbing shaft that was pointing straight at her. He stepped towards her, the sticky tip of his hard-on only millimetres from Charlene's ivory skin.

"Fair's fair," he said as he gently pulled down her velour pants. Charlene made no attempt to stop him but raised an eyebrow and smiled her assent. Somewhere inside his mind Ed was marvelling at how he'd somehow come to be the one in charge. The Canadian would be impressed.

As the soft material slid down her shapely legs Ed's hands felt the silky-smooth skin of her hips and thighs. Once past her knees the loose material fell to her ankles and Ed stepped back to allow Charlene to step out of the pants. She was naked underneath and Ed took a moment to admire what he saw. The creamy paleness of the skin never exposed to the sun under her lifeguard's one-piece bathing suit contrasted with the delicious, subtle tan that began at the tops of her legs. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair was darker than he expected -- the collar and cuffs weren't a match - but Ed felt he could forgive this minor imperfection, given the circumstances. Just to the right of the triangle of soft-looking hair a tattooed dolphin leapt upwards from a patch of blue. Charlene saw Ed looking.

"Not many people know I have a tattoo, you know?"

"I won't tell," breathed Ed. As he spoke he knew that wasn't strictly true but reckoned as long as names were changed to protect the innocent he was probably okay. They stood in silence for a second, momentarily self-conscious of their nakedness in front of a stranger.

Charlene took Ed's hand and pressed it to her breast. Beneath his palm he felt the firm yet yielding softness. He squeezed a little, lost for a second in the tactile pleasure of holding her perfectly formed tit, the nub of her nipple hard against his hand. Immersed in the sensual beauty of a woman's bosom he felt the weight, his eyes fixed on her hand atop his and the sacred flesh of female breast beneath it.

"You've got lovely tits," he said, finally looking her in the eye.

Charlene laughed. "Glad you like 'em." Her free hand closed around his now aching erection, causing him to groan. "You've got a lovely cock."

"Fuck, that feels good," Ed hissed as Charlene's hand began to work up and down.

"Kiss me."

They kissed slowly at first, then with more intensity, lips against teeth, their tongues exploring one another's mouths, wriggling and writhing, wet with a growing passion. Ed held the back of Charlene's head, still squeezing her tit. Charlene's own hand, now wet with Ed's excitement massaged him, the sensitive head, his swelling balls, and the thick, veiny shaft of his throbbing cock.

Charlene let go of Ed's hand and grabbed at his muscular buttocks, dragging her fingernails across his flesh, up his back, then onto his toned chest. He grabbed at her other tit, squeezing hard, pinching her nipple as he caressed her slender neck, her lean back, her taut bottom. His other hand slippedbetween her legs, and cupped her. Immediately he felt her labia part and his palm became slick with her deliciously aromatic essence.

Charlene pulled back from his mouth, gasping. She had an animalistic look in her eye, her expression one of pure lust. "Get down there," she ordered, pushing Ed's head. Ed did as he was told.

He crouched in front of Charlene, his face level with her pussy. Her parted, protruding lips were glistening, the dark hair moist. Ed licked upwards once, his tongue pressing hard against her most intimate areas. He looked up at Charlene, gave her a cheeky smile, then dived in for more. This wasn't the time for slow lovemaking. His tongue slid between her labia, spreading her protective shields wide, and lapped greedily. She was seriously wet. Her juices already flowing copiously as Ed drank her in. His tongue penetrated her opening, probing the silky-soft tunnel then upwards again, onto her swollen clitoris, sucking at the whole area. Charlene gasped, grabbing at Ed's hair, forcing him onto her. Ed sucked harder, his tongue flicked at her pleasure centre. He felt the tiny hood give way as her clitoris stood to attention and Ed devoured her.

"Holy fuck," Charlene panted. "That's so fucking good. Don't stop."

Somewhere below her, between her toned thighs, Ed had no intention of stopping. He knew he was good; licking a pussy was easily in his top three things to do to a woman. He paused for a second to breathe and looked up at Charlene again, his mouth and chin slick with her essential oils. "Sit on the worktop," he told her.

Charlene hopped up, scrunching her face as her bottom hit the cold stone. She wiggled for a few moments, warming her nether region, then shuffled to the edge and opened her legs wide leaving her pussy utterly exposed, waiting for Ed's tongue to pick up where it left off.

With Ed in position she draped her legs over his shoulders and drew him into her. Now with full access to everywhere he wanted to explore Ed slipped his tongue from the very edge of her tight arsehole up her opening, to her clitoris. She looked down, her face a picture of wanton desire. "Do that again," she growled.

"What, this?" Ed asked mischievously, lowering his head to her anus and flicking it with his tongue. Charlene yelped at the feel of his tongue on her puckered orifice.

"You dirty Pommy bastard. Do it again."

Ed grinned and went back to work. He licked her arsehole again, his tongue probing into her a fraction and slipped his middle finger inside her slick pussy as he did. Charlene squealed and closed her legs, trapping Ed's head against her burning loins as she rode out the wave of pleasure. Once released from the grip of her soft thighs he went back to lapping at her cunt and sucking at her hard, needy clitoris. He slipped the tip of his well lubricated finger into her tightest hole and gently manoeuvred it, making a figure-of-eight motion.

It wasn't going to take long. Charlene lent back on the worktop, one hand still pressing Ed's head against her, encouraging him. Ed's tongue worked rhythmically against her, exciting her further and further, his finger gently probing. Charlene was panting hard, telling him he was a filthy, horny motherfucker. Although she couldn't know it, between her legs, Ed was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

Ed must have found the exact spot because Charlene shouted something incomprehensible and squealed a string of obscenities. His tongue worked like a clockwork toy, relentlessly slurping away. Her body started to quiver as her orgasm really began to take hold and Ed's finger worked its way a little further into her bum. He kept up the pace, licking her clitoris and gently fingering her arse, prolonging her ecstasy as long as she could bear it. Above him Charlene's head was thrown back, her hips bucking as the pleasure waves crashed through her. Suddenly, the intensity became too much. She gasped, her hand on his head, begging him to stop.

"Oh fuck... Ed... stop. I can't take it," she panted.

Still grinning, Ed slipped his finger out and gave one last cheeky suck on her delicious pussy. Charlene squealed. He appeared from between her thighs and stood up, his face awash with his saliva and her sweet nectar.

Charlene, breathing heavily, her eyes half-closed, shook her head slowly, as if in disbelief. "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?" she asked.

Ed's grin grew even wider. "That would be telling," he laughed. The truth was he'd been corrupted many years before by a most forward older woman called Kate but he didn't think Charlene really needed the full story just at the moment.

Her face and chest were flushed pink, a sheen of sweat coated her body despite the coolness of the kitchen. "I don't fucking care. It was fucking amazing."

Ed couldn't help himself. "All part of the service," he laughed.

Shaking her head at the predictable joke Charlene pushed him away and jumped off the worktop. She gripped his still rock-hard tool and looked him in the eye, a serious expression on her glowing face. "Well if you fuck as well as you lick I'll be recommending you to everyone," she said, walking towards the dining table, leading Ed by the cock. "Now come here," she said, grabbing his head and pulling his mouth to hers.

They kissed fiercely, Charlene not in the least bit perturbed by the presence of her own juices. As their tongues clashed and Charlene massaged Ed's throbbing cock and balls his hands roamed over her body, crudely mauling her tits, groping her bum, his own excitement growing at the thought of finally ridding his body of his horny, hungover spunk. Charlene turned them around and lent back against the table, pulling Ed closer. They fell backwards, her legs opening, welcoming him between them. Papers and unopened envelopes fell to the floor as they writhed on the wooden surface, a chair overbalanced and crashed noisily onto the wooden floor. Ed wetly kissed Charlene's neck, licking and kissing his way down to her tits. He sucked greedily on her nipples, squeezing the other breast as he did. Charlene moaned appreciatively, her fingers in his hair once more.

As Ed rubbed the tip of his stiff cock against Charlene's slick lips, so close to finally sliding into the hot, velvety tunnel, she held his face between her palms, lifting it so they looked at one another.

"I want your cock so bad," she breathed. She looked as though she was concentrating. "Just don't come inside me, okay?"

Ed nodded andgrinned. "Don't worry," he assured her. Ed didn't care where he put his filthy, boiling goo or about the fact that he wasn't bagged up. His thoughts were now entirely governed by his need to come. If there was a man in Charlene's life then he should look after her better.

He lowered his mouth to hers and, as their lips parted and tongues met once more, he slid his thick, hard cock inside her. As he filled her tight, hot pussy, Charlene gritted her teeth. "Fuck, you're big," she gasped, her hands on his shoulders. Ed, his weight supported by his arms, smiled, paused, then began to move his hips.

"Ohhh god," Charlene cried out, her as wide as Ed's cock slid home and his pelvis met hers. He waited a moment, enjoying the initial exquisite clench of heavenly soft pussy on his hard, smooth member then, looking Charlene in the eye, began to steadily fuck her.

He held Charlene's legs open, each stroke hitting deeper inside her. Charlene yelped with each forceful thrust, her tits bouncing in unison with Ed's hips as they steadily pistoned into her. As much as he would love to make the experience a lengthy one Ed knew the rising pleasure in his groin from the feel of Charlene's hot cunt completely enveloping him and the desperate desire of his balls to empty themselves meant it was destined to be a quickie to remember.

The table creaked loudly as the vigorous copulating of the two strangers became ever more intense. Although the kitchen was filled with sound neither Ed nor Charlene spoke, their utterances not consciously formed. Charlene's were high-pitched, almost pained-sounding whilst Ed's were more akin to primal, pre-language grunts. All Ed could think about was the building pleasure in his groin and, the ever-nearer release he'd been longing for all day.

So deep were Ed's strokes that Charlene was being stimulating in a very profound way. At the base of every stroke his rough, wiry pubic hair rubbed against her exposed clitoris and the head of his cock bumped against her G-spot. Each thrust took the air from her lungs and as her orgasm grew from deep inside her Charlene gripped the sides of the table as her body convulsed and bucked as waves of ecstasy surged through her. Her yelps became louder until, finally, the sensations overwhelmed her and she grabbed at Ed's back, pulling him on top of her, his neck muffling her scream as her nails dug into his skin.

As Charlene held him tight, surfing her monster wave of bliss Ed's own climax began. He thrust a final few strokes and readied himself to pull out at the crucial moment. Charlene released him a little and he looked her in the eye. She looked as though she was on some wonderful, euphoric drug. Her eyes were glassy, her pupils dilated, filling almost all of her big brown irises. He smiled, then the moment came and he pulled away from her, reluctantly slipping his throbbing tool from her velvet glove of paradise. Holding the table for support as his knees buckled, he gripped his wet cock and shot thick white strings of his filthy seed all over Charlene's pale tummy and up onto her pert, creamy-white tits. Each spasm of his orgasm was accompanied by an animalistic grunt as all the pent-up, hungover tension was finally released.

Ed stroked out the last drops, his body bucking as the crescendo of his orgasm slipped away. Charlene gave him a look bordering on disbelief, shaking her head. "Jesus, Eddie. I've not come that hard in a long time." Her fingers ran through the sticky mess that covered a good proportion of her belly and breasts. "Looks like you haven't either," she laughed, tasting a blob of come that she found by her left nipple.

Ed was breathing hard. He was propped up by one arm on the table, still between her bronzed legs. He grinned stupidly at Charlene, proud of the mess he'd made of her feminine form. His cock twitched as it slowly softened, its goal for the day achieved. "That was pretty special," he agreed. "Fucking great, in fact."

Charlene let her head fall back to the table top and blew her fringe from her eyes. She stared at the ceiling for a moment, as if replaying the last few minutes. Her eyes suddenly shot to the clock on the wall. "Fuck," she shouted, sitting bolt upright, her legs still open, her body a sticky mess.

Ed was slumped against the work top, slowly recovering. Her sudden shout caused him to jump. "What?" he asked, panicked.

"Get dressed, quick." Charlene's tone and volume told him she meant it. She leapt to her feet and tore several sheets of kitchen towel from the roll on a stand and began mopping herself dry. "My ex'll be here any minute with my son. Seriously," she implored Ed, "Get dressed, now."

Spurred into action by the thought of an irate ex and a curious child Ed was dressed as quickly as a fire-fighter en route to a blaze.

Ed stood at the front door as Charlene made a show of inspecting the vouchers he had given her as a well-built man opened the door of his ute to allow a child of around seven or eight out. Charlene waved to the man and boy as they began to walk up the drive.

"Well, thank you for your time and your custom," Ed said politely as he pocketed the notes and smoothed out his clipboard.

"No problem," said Charlene. "It's a great deal. I'll recommend it to my friends, too."

"That'd be great," said Ed, trying not to grin too obviously. The man was almost at the door, holding Charlene's son by the hand. Ed nodded a hello and stood to one side as the man picked up the boy to say goodbye and hand him over to his mother. He looked back to Charlene and, as he turned to leave, caught a glimpse of something white and sticky in her hair. Charlene saw him looking and instinctively ran her hand through the area he'd looked at. "Well, thanks again, Charlene. It was nice to meet you," said Ed.