The First Noel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,849 Followers

But now my palm was beginning to feel the supple warmth of her left breast. And I was going crazy. It was the simplest explanation: I've been afraid to look at her for the past two years and the first chance I get to feel her up, I do. What kind of fucked up guy was i? the kind that was deeply frustrated sexually, that is! Then out of nowhere my hand wrapped around Deirdre's breast, my fingers reached their goal and finally my hand was completely opened around her flesh. Soft, oh so soft! We constantly hear about firm breasts... Don't know why. Deirdre's breasts was like a the definition of womanhood, of femininity, of beauty, sensuality. As my fingers closed to feel all the richness and magnitude of that softness, she stirred.

I could hear her exhale a laugh. "Coping a feel, brother?"

"No!"

But as I was pulling my hand away she grabbed it and pulled it back against her breast. But I pushed away again until she got up, laughing loud.

"You were! Pervert!" But she was laughing even harder now.

"No I wasn't... I was asleep, probably dreaming about another girl..."

"Liar!" through even more laughter.

Grabbing the pillow from the other couch she threw it at me. I got it squarely in the face and sat there, stunned. I looked at her, eyes wide, and screamed: "Pillow fight!" She squealed and jumped away, running for her room. I grabbed the offending pillow and ran after her. Pillow fights, and tickling matches, were other things that had disappeared after our 16th birthday.

When I turned the corner and ran into her room she was standing on her bed with a pillow in her hands. I jumped on and the fight officially began. Bing bang boom, poof... My hair, which until that point had been tightly held began to spill out and I must've looked like a caveman fighting against a nymph. Then things changed again when Deirdre pinched my right side, the most ticklish spot on my body. Without even thinking about it I jumped on her and grabbed the back of her thigh, a few inches below her ass, and squeezed. She shrieked in response and jumped backwards instantly.

Again, some part of my brain was telling me not to do this, but I had way too much fun to care. We circled each other like animals, waiting for an opening. We were breathing hard, already sweating, disheveled and loving every minute of it. Then the mandatory rumble began: I could no more reach her thigh without bringing my side within her reach than *she* could tickle me without exposing herself. We wrestled and tickled, then wrestled more.

Completely unplanned, this tickling match was undoing the two year old knot thread by thread. More than a few times I got my face against her thighs, belly or even her breasts. At one point she even held me directly against her breasts while being in a very advantageous position to tickle me. I was hard as a rock by now and Deirdre knew it: her hands and legs were brushing against it often enough! Then later my hand slipped from her thigh directly against her pussy and we kept wrestling as if nothing had happened. Then her head found its way against my naked belly.

At one point she even gave my ass a hard slap, laughing just before pinching my sides. Without hesitating I returned the favor, slapping her ass. Hmmm. My brain was screaming "red alert" but I barely heard it. After that point everything was legal in our little game. I got a few good feels of her ass and breasts, all the while my erection was making it difficult for me to move out of her reach fast enough. She was winning this match and enjoying it very much.

At one point she managed to pin me down on my belly, with one arm trapped beneath me. As she was tickling me mercilessly, she asked:

"Do you bow down?"

'"Never!" But I knew I couldn't hold for much longer.

And indeed seconds later I said yes. All of a sudden Deirdre jumped up, screaming "Victory!" I turned around and laughed with her, watching her jump up and down above me, legs spread... Argh!

A few hours later, in my bed after meeting my parents, I thought about what had happened with Deirdre tonight. We had apparently begun to break through the bad tension that had been plaguing us for the past two years. On the other hand I had more than crossed a line tonight, grabbing her breast, then her ass and her breasts again during the fight... Yet she didn't seem to mind at all; she was even laughing about it! She caught me right handed with my hand on her breasts and my hard cock against her ass and she merely laughed!

I can well understand why I'd try to feel her up, weird though it is to feel one's sister, but what about her? She *has* been single for seven months now... And she has always told me how unsatisfying her fingers were. Can this be true? Can she feel as sex starved as I was? My cock was getting hard a t the mere thought. And what if she was? It's not as if we were going to have sex together! She's my sister! Then again, she didn't mind my feeling her up...

My hand reached down to my cock and I began masturbating slowly. I could hear my father snoring from across the hall, even though both our doors were closed. But soon my thoughts turned to Deirdre, to the fresh memories of her breasts in my hands, her smooth thighs and ass. Suddenly I could see her riding me, impaling herself on my cock, her breasts jiggling with each stroke, each thrust...

And then I stopped. Breathing hard, blood pumping, I stopped. I was going crazy! ...Yes! Yes I was. I wanted to fuck my sister. Not only did I want to be at ease around her body, I want to see it all, touch it, taste it, lick it, fuck it, fuck her breasts, her pussy, her mouth, fuck her... It was late, very late; I was tired, overexcited, on the verge of a climax and I did what came naturally: I got up.

Opened and closed my door silently, walked down the corridor to Deirdre's door and got inside silently. When I looked around there was a lit candle on her night table and she was smiling softly at me. "I knew you'd come. I was waiting for you." She blew off the candle. "Now keep quiet... I don't think the parents would enjoy finding you here... Come sleep next to me."

I did. Sure enough she was naked, but it was clear that she didn't want to have sex. She curled up against me just as before, warm, soft in my arms. When she felt my cock against her ass, a boxer away from her skin, she didn't flinch. "Able to take those off without turning into a sex maniac?" I think I could manage it... Oh who am I kidding! I *knew* I couldn't, but I knew there was no way I was going to let this opportunity pass me bay! When I lied back down behind her, I placed my naked cock against her ass gently. Even nestled it between her cheeks. My hearth was once again beating so fast that it was sur to take minutes off my life. She merely said, with a giggle: "Still having problems with that big thing of yours?" I kissed her head again and patiently waited for her to fall asleep a few minutes later.

I sure I didn't fall asleep: I was taut with sex, just as taut as my cock in fact, and this cock was nicely snuggled against my sexy sister Deirdre's ass. Serenely, objectively, coolly... yeah right. Anyway I tried to think about was had happened tonight. First she had asked me to be at ease around her nudity. Or partial nudity, whatever. Then she had begun teasing me with her panties, her ass, her breasts I had been allowed to see beneath her tee-shirt. Man she even dropped on all fours right in front of me while we were decorating the tree! And then we had our pillow fight and tickle match: we had touched each other like never before in those games: asses, thighs, hips, bellies, breasts, chests, faces; not to mention pussy and cock...

And then I find myself here, naked in the spoon position with her, with my cock inches away from her pussy. And it was getting very hot under the blankets even though we were not moving at all. And I certainly wasn't the only source of this heat: Deirdre was burning hot against my skin and under my arm. Yet, I could not forget it even in this state of arousal, she had specifically asked me to come and *sleep* next to her. She could have said: "Come lie down next to me" or simply "Join me".

She didn't. She had mentioned sleep. Was I seeing things with my cock and not with my head? Well, yes. Of course I was. On the other hand was my cock so wrong? I didn't think so. By now Deirdre was sleeping deeply: her breathing was loud and regular. I couldn't see her face because of her hair, but I had not doubts that she was gone for the night. So I did, once again, what came naturally: I slowly moved my hand down to her breasts.

This time when my fingers closed around her flesh, her naked flesh, I closed my eyes in wonder. Not only had I more time to explore these mounds of breasts, but they were naked, their smooth, creamy skin exposed to the millions of nerve endings in my fingers. Her firm nipple grazed the palm of my hand as I began making slow circles against it. It became soon seconds later.

I was determined to have a good feel of those breasts, but I didn't want her to wake up. So I closed my hand slowly until her breast seemed to be ready to burst. I let it go slowly. Dear God it was wonderful! Then I repeated the same slow process on the other one: just as incredible! I would have given the world to be able to open my hand wide and squeeze as much of them both together. But that would certainly wake her up.

Instead I pulled away gently and slid my hand down to her belly. By then we were both sweating and the feeling of her skin against mine was even more stimulating. Her smooth belly opened up to me, completely hairless even below her black pearl, until I reached her bush. I knew that if I dared go in there I would wake her up, so I moved up to her hip and began caressing the curves that rose from her side. I slipped up to the small of her back and down, on one of her buttocks, then down to her thigh. Careful not to tickle her I gave her a deep caress until my hand couldn't go lower. I moved up and around her leg and brought my hand back to her hip.

I was in heaven, caressing the body of a girl I dearly loved, the most beautiful and sexy girl I had ever met. As I realized just how much I loved Deirdre, my cock twitched against her ass. ...would I be able to resist? Would I really be able to resist or was I simply wasting my time trying to convince myself that I would only caress her? I think even my head knew the answer to that question...

I lowered myself gently until my mouth reached her neck and shoulders. Of course, I also felt the head of my cock slipping lower, deeper between her legs. But right now I didn't really care. While my hand was slowly making its way up to her breasts, I began kissing Deirdre like I had never kissed her before. Soft loving kisses against the delicate skin of her neck; soft licks behind her ear, other kisses on her upper back and shoulders... All the while I was taking deep enthralling breaths of her body, her skin, her hair...

When my hand reached her breast I squeezed one of them a lot more than I had a few minutes a go. She didn't stir. So I kept on kissing her neck, daring to go further around towards her face, all the while massaging her breast like I had always dreamed of doing. After two or three slow drives against her ass I realized that I was doing it: my cock was now locked deep between her thighs, and instead of sliding up with each slow movements, it simply pressed harder against Deirdre's ass. I was probably mere inches away from her pussy, I was maybe even driving against her asshole right now.

Shivers ran up and down my spine at the thought. But I kept kissing her and licking her skin softly. At one point I squeezed her breast harder than I wanted and she woke up. "Oh Cillian..." she moaned softly. She moaned! She knew it was me and she was enjoying it. More than enjoying it in fact: she placed her hand on my own, began mashing her breast, alternating from one to the other. "I love you Cillian, please don't stop kissing me... If you only knew how I've been waiting for you to do this..."

I was flabbergasted. Floored. Here I was realizing, at eighteen, that I was in love with my sister, while she had known for years. My voice was shaking when I replied: "I love you too Deirdre... I've been wanting to do this for years too, but I don't think I even realized it..." She moaned in response and cuddled up closer against my body. I felt like I was dreaming: kissing and fondling my sister like there was no tomorrow. And my cock felt like it was on fire, burning hot and covered in sweat by now. I pulled back a little, changed my angle and pushed back against her skin. As simple as that.

Deirdre took a sharp intake of breath as my cock, instead of pressing against her skin, slipped along her wet lips, grazed her clit and moved up for a few inches. Sliding my hand down across her sweat-covered belly I grabbed the head of my cock and pulled it back against her pussy. When I began moving my cock up and down again it was rubbing against her clit. Deirdre began shivering and moaning, trying her best to keep her voice down. But she was now writhing in my arms and against me, pushing her ass against me.

Gradually I pulled my cock farther and farther back until the head began to caress her clit directly. Soon there was a definite bump as I moved back up, since my cock was getting too low and was pushing into her folds. Each one of those bumps made her inhale loudly. We knew what was coming and there was no one who was going to stop us now.

Since I didn't our first penetration to catch us unawares, I stopped and pulled my cock back slowly until it found her wet opening. And I mean wet: Deirdre was dripping. We were getting too hot and sweat covered both our bodies, but neither one of us wanted to leave this little bubble of intimacy. When I pushed up again I felt her large lips opening up for me. I wasn't pushing them in until enough lubrication would allow them to slide easily. No. I was opening them smoothly and their inner sides were already welcoming me with more than enough wetness.

I still wasn't inside her pussy, just between her lips. Deirdre said:

"Cillian you're crazy..."

"What about you? Are you crazy as well?"

"Oh God yes... But what will happen if—"

"You're not on the pill?"

"What? Yes I am, but that's not what I meant..."

We both moaned as I couldn't prevent my cock from pushing a little bit deeper. Right now I was pushing against the first ring of muscles. No inside yet.

"I meant... Well, that you were my brother. And that I love you. I love you like a lover, not a brother..."

"Me too Deirdre... I love you too Deirdre."

"Cillian—" she paused, breathing hard. "Not as a sexual partner Cillian. I want to be with you, to live with you for the rest of our lives. I want to have children with you..."

The wave of energy that grew from deep inside me electrified me. I was shaken to the core, hearing from her lovely mouth the words I hadn't even known were true for me as well.

"Four months living apart was what it took to realize that." When she saw that I wasn't doing anything, she asked me, "Cillian... Oh Cillian I'm sorry I've told you all—"

But I stopped her: "Marry me Deirdre... Marry me with the old traditions: alone in the forest with nothing but a pagan priest to speak for God. Marry me Deirdre..."

And with that I pushed inside her completely, meeting no resistance whatsoever. The wave of energy that had grown was now exploding and I tried to ride it as best as I could. My hand was now against her clit, doing *its* best to fill Deirdre with as much joy and pleasure as I was feeling myself. We were completely keyed up, brimming over with arousal and affection. With love.

When Deirdre's breath caught in her throat a few minutes later, a first orgasm so fast. "Yes Cillian... Oh yes I will marry you and have your children." And then her pleasure was too much and she stopped talking. I was merely a few seconds behind her, the incredibly quick climax explosing from my balls to the deepest parts of her womb. We clutched at each other while the first waves gave way to the second and third and fourth... Pleasure, happiness, joy and bliss were overloading our minds and bodies, melding them together.

When we came back from this first union, Deirdre pulled away from my cock and turned around to face me. She began to say: "Cillian, I—" and then I kissed her. Kissed her like I'd never kissed a girl before. We had our lips, tongues, teeth, inner cheeks all mixing together, but it was clear that the kiss went much deeper than this. We were still making love, transforming ourselves from brother and sister to young lovers and even into a married couple.

When she pulled back, her incredible smile glowing over me, she took my head in her hands and began again:

"Cillian, I love you. More than I can ever understand, more than you'll ever know. I want to join my life with yours, my pain and sorrow, my joys and my happiness. I want you to be the rock that will support me in times of need, the arms I will always be able to run to when life's too hard. I want your seed to flourish and bloom inside my womb, want to see your children feeding at my breasts... and of course you too, I want to see feeding at my breasts!" she giggled as she finished.

"Deirdre, I love you more than I even know myself. You've been the ideal that no other girl has been able to match, the dream I kept trying to turn into reality somewhere else than in your arms. I want to marry you, my nymph, create and invent my life with you by my side. I want my children to call you mother, I want to feed with them from your breasts, " a smile here, meeting hers, "and I want them to grow while seeing us in love, kissing, being happy together."

She bent down to kiss me again. When she pulled up, knowing that we had already completed two of the three steps of our pagan marriage, she looked at me with a grin:

"What have we done Cillian? We'll never be able to tell that to mom and dad..."

"No, probably not. Nor to any of our friends."

We paused, uncertain of how we'll be able to deal with this. By now my cock was flaccid against my thigh, even though I knew that Deirdre could make that change with a snap of her fingers. She was looking at me, in silence. She was truly a nymph, her face flushed, some of her hair matted against her neck because of all the sweat, her blue eyes responding to the moonlight, and those breasts, those incredible breasts that were now quiescent against my chest.

When she felt my cock twitching against her thigh, she looked down and then up with a naughty grin.

"Really?" she simply asked.

"Really." I replied.

Throwing off the covers and blankets completely, she lied down on her back and spread her legs. Looking at me she said: "Come Cillian, make love to me." And I did. When my thighs met the insides of hers, goosebumps covered my entire body. My cock, while not yet fully hard, bumped heavily against her pussy. It nearly got burned. Deirdre was like a furnace right now, burning hot, wet on the inside as well as on the outside. I bent down and began kissing her breasts, sucking on them as if they were already filled with milk. Deirdre laughed softly.

As I was milking her breasts, she was doing the same to my cock with her hand. Soon I was ready to go, ready to fuck her until the end of the world. Hovering above her like this, I could see her in all her luscious glory, the redhead nymph, my sister, my lover for the rest of my life. Rounded breasts, as soft as a baby's bottom, capped with nipples I could barely resist diving down and kiss again... Her smooth belly, soft and slightly curved when she stood up, was now covered in sweat, pale rose in the moonlight.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,849 Followers