The First Noel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers

In a gentle but deep stroke my cock opened her large, distended lips and filled her pussy until our pubic bones met. Her legs wrapped around my back, feet hooked into one another, Deirdre was pulling me directly against her clit. She shivered, vibrated in my arms for a moment. She then opened her eyes, sun-smiled at me and asked me to make love to her once more.

One of my hands was behind her neck, holding her up against me while the other one was clutching the mattress' top. My own face was nestled against her shoulder and neck, kissing and licking her delicate skin. I began by simply flexing my belly against her body, keeping my cock as deeply buried as I could. For now I was simply saving my strength while mauling her clit. And she was feeling it: already quiet moans and groans were reaching my ears.

When I began to pull in and out, my rhythm guided by her legs around my waist, my moans joined hers and we picked up the pace. At one point I felt her legs opening suddenly as she couldn't contain my thrusts anymore. As I kept on driving into her, sliding in and out of that most forbidden of pussies, feeling her lips, inner muscles and walls opening and contracting around me, I raised my torso from her body. From her neck my kisses moved to her mouth and as her lips raised against mine, out passion raised with them.

Tongues dancing and sucking, lips biting and even a few moments of shared breathing, the most intimate form of kissing. My head was spinning when our kiss broke. Looking down I saw her breasts, bursting into my view once more, moving this way and that in a sexy out-of-sync rhythm. I arched down further and began playfully kissing one, then the other. But by now Deirdre wanted something else than being kissed on the breasts.

As I kept moving up on my spread knees, the angle of my thrusts changed. Her legs were now splayed lewdly in the air, her pussy was fully opened to my eyes and cock. As I held her knees wide apart I watched, fascinated, as Deirdre's pussy was being loved, penetrated and fucked by her brother's cock. The bright patch of copper-red hair, thick and wild above her lips, was flawlessly shaved below. The sight of her smooth pink skin below that red patch was making my heart beat even faster than it already was. Her opened pussy, like a ripened flower under the summer sun of her bush, was completely developed: her large lips opening to welcome me in, her small lips drenched with her juices were also forced opened around my shaft and the rosy hood of her clit was visible even in the dim light.

Tightening my grasp on her thighs I lowered myself slightly and began pounding her harder. Deirdre raised her hands above her head and clutched at the metal bar at the head of the bed. Raising her arms like this changed the dance of her breast and suddenly I could see them moving slower, more in sync with me, as each of my thrust reverberated into them. The soft, pliable, womanly flesh was tracing circles, nearly faerie circles, just below my eyes.

Once again we had brought our blood to a boiling point, pushing the limit of this forbidden pleasure in the secret of the night. My mind was now trapped between two poles: the lovely sister I had always loved, my family, my flesh and blood, my twin; and the sexual nymph I had discovered, a woman who loved me beyond all others and who wanted to have my children. The thrill of the forbidden was already mixing with the deep love I had finally allowed myself to feel. Fucking my sister, loving my promised wife.

I could see in her eyes the same fascination, the same incredulity, as she was looking back at me. She was covered in sweat, moaning with her mouth agape, holding on to dear life as we fucked, but at the same time she was looking the twin brother she had shared so much with, had felt secure with, at home. I was holding her legs up in the air, opening them up to fuck her like some man possessed; the very last thing a brother should be doing with his sister. And yet there was nothing else in the world we would rather be doing than fucking each other silly.

Breaking the twin vision, the duality of brother and lover, she hissed like a cat, feverish with pleasure and lust, before pulling me against her. Even as I was falling against her burning hot skin she was turning me around, twisting me under her. My cock fell out of her pussy at one point but now, straddled above me, she reached below her around her ass and guided me back in. Driving herself down in a single impaling move, Deirdre opened her eyes again and began to ride me.

At first she was leaning forward above me, her hands over my head holding the bar once more. Her pussy was mashed against my pubic bone and her breasts were free to dance just as madly as they wished. All the while she was riding my cock like a bull-rider, overloading my body with too many waves of pleasure. As if my body wasn't able to understand how so much joy and ecstasy could be summoned so quickly, I was beginning to loose myself into my sister.

And then she began pulling herself backward, letting go of the bars. From the intense grinding motions of earlier, her thrusts transformed into harder slams, using her body weight to impale herself downward. The sensations, slower but much more intense, had practically the same effect: I was overwhelmed. Her hair, face, breasts, belly, pussy, hips and thighs easily overloading my eyes with too much beauty and raw sexuality, while her pussy itself now felt like sheer magic. I had never felt what I was feeling right now, even though I have been with girls that had fucked me faster and harder.

My love for Deirdre, the pure sex we were creating together was wakening something new inside me. Something sexual, something so intimate I had never even felt it. The sense of accomplishment, of triumph, of sex when it rang with truth. I wanted nothing else in life but to have sex with Deirdre right now, of discovering just how deep our minds and body could meld, could go. Made to fit, made for one another in the same womb at the same time, we were coming full circle to our fundamental intimacy, our fundamental bond.

Seeing Deirdre arching back even further, pushing her breasts up in the air in front of my eyes, I could feel her energy that was coursing through her. Through me. When her hands clamped on my ankles as she was pushing her body to the limit, I knew we were about to cum, to explode. And I knew that this explosion would release a lot more than physical bliss. It would seal what had happened so fast in a single day, it would solidify the shift we had made eighteen years after the moment when we had forgotten about it. We were made for each other and now our entire beings, bodies, minds and souls were remembering the truth of that very simple fact.

I saw her muscles clenching from her thighs to her belly, her pussy contracting in that first beautiful pulse of orgasm. Deirdre snapped back towards me, her hands on my chest, as she was opening herself willingly to the ravages of this orgasm. My eyes wide in wonder I felt the same orgasm hitting me as well. We were being transformed, transmuted by this union, this raw sex, primordial desire for one another. Consumed. Renewed.

Nothing could drive us apart and as we each moaned our love into the other ears, we knew that nothing would ever come between us again. Either I would come back to live here or, more likely, she would come to like with me in California. We were one, nearly married now despite the terrible sin of love between brother and sister. Against all customs and defying every moral fiber that was, my cock was still inside my twin sister's pussy, feeding my seed into her body. And it was going to be back in there. Soon. As soon as possible and as often as we could manage. And soon afterwards, when our incredibly immoral situation would allow, we'd have children, redheaded children, fruit of our sinful but wonderful union, the loving and sexual union between a brother and his nymph of a sister.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,833 Followers