All Comments on 'The First of Many to Come...'

by blackemerald94

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
join the world

Get a reality check and join the world and use terms consistent with how the worldwide readership knows and uses them. In the world women wear "panty/panties" NOT 'knickers' and any other local ism's distract greatly from any story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

@anon1 your comment was a bit harsh. In the UK and British overseas territories at least we refer to panties as knickers. I am British and have always referred to them as knickers.

To author, I look forward to reading more from you as I love student/teacher fics.

avidreader123avidreader123over 9 years ago
Very good

The characters were compelling and the story was nicely told. Ignore anonymous comments from people who can't write and thus try to tear others down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue the story...

Well done, please continue.

blackemerald94blackemerald94over 9 years agoAuthor
From author

Thanks so much for the nice comments. I wasn't really sure whether this would be a series, but due to the support for my first ever story (which I was rather nervous about) I think I will probably continue this.

To anonymous number one, I am from London, so apologies for my, as you call them 'local-isms'. Might I remind you that, for me and many others who read this site, panties will also be a 'local-ism'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Love everything about it. Beautifully worded and the characters are great. Please continue! I'm dying to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Okay so I know it's so bad to have a crush or desire your teacher but I do any way. And this story was amazing. It was so well written that I just pretended it was my teacher instead of mr. Tate. But more please. This was a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Hot

I have had the same English teacher for the past two years and have a huge crush on him (some people say he likes me too). But he's way to professional to ever do something like this but it's good to imagine. Imagining Jon as him is sooooo sexy. Please write another soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot teacher

It's nice to sit in the front of the class and see the teacher's tight slacks that show the outline of his cock -- especially in khaki pants! Sometimes the teacher wears a polo shirt instead of shirt and tie, and you can see his tight chest muscles, the outline of his pecs, and maybe even a bit of chest hair peeking over the collar at his throat. I'd love to run my fingers across his bulge, or trace the hair on his pecs and abs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Naughty, naughty

You are a naughty girl. Mmmm. Arousing work. Will read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grammar 101.

It's "strode" not "strided".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous