All Comments on 'The First Time I Dominated A Man'

by LadyAnalLover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 13 years ago
good story, but needs lots of proofreading

the grammatical errors took away from the quality of the story. next time I suggest you have an editor review it

LadyAnalLoverLadyAnalLoverabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your suggestion Bob_Aganoush

I consider myself more of a "Cormac McCarthy" type author as far as my usage of grammar and punctuation go. While this is who i am as an author i understand that not everyone enjoys reading that style. I will try to keep things more "normal" in the future :)

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 13 years ago
I could feel the passion!

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, better than a lady who knows how to get what she wants sexually because giving it to her is all a real man needs to completely enjoy sex with her. Being vocal is the key! Letting him know what you want...what you need. Take control girls...you will never be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ooh

This was some crazy shit! Never read about a femdom either... It was quite hot. Thumb up from me.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 6 years ago
Anal Virgin

I’ve never done the anal but now I want to more than ever. I want to experience all that has never been done before with my eager ass.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What???

First, you are not dominate, you are dominant. (that in itself is questionable, of course.)

Secondly, if you are dominant, you dominate. (dominate is a verb, I leave it to you to figure out what figure of speech "dominant" is but it isn't a verb.)

Thirdly, this story involves an insatiable slut, aggressive but not dominant. Were you dominant, you would have fucked him in the ass.

Nuff said.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 3 years ago
Where Oh Where

Are women like this when I want to be overpowered. A bit of secure bondage would have been fun too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous