All Comments on 'The First Time I Sucked My Dick'

by thedickman1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yum

I sure wish I could do that. I’d love to watch someone else do it. Maybe even help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is the second most incoherent piece of crap I've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my own cum in my mouth

Itry to sti in a posistio ad bend my head and try to reach my pineis and so I can suck on it and I don't have a big stomach but I get only half way for the most altimate fucking of my self because there are no dates here in the place I live that want to fuck all the time on the first date or date any one like me. That loves to fuck. So I put my legs up in the air and when it comes I open my mouth and mmmmmmm great . And all of it I have a 6 or seven medium penis and one day I will get there and fuck my mouth and eat my cum.... and swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sucking my cock is the best

I like shooting my load in my mouth. I used to do it every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Agrees with Anony as well

Interesting topic but I agree with all the previous comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lame story

Seems like an old story. Even the typo, 1st the girl friend then the wife. Not amused at all. I believe it's been plagiarized. "No soup for you!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Agrees with Anony

I preffer when a story flows. I was dissapointed. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Make up your mind

When you write a story, stick to the characters..... First it's your girlfriend, then it's your wife.... which is it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous