The First Vacation Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not resist. I do not refrain. I do not control myself. I am hard and I am ready and I want you.

And with a familiarity created in only 24 hours, we move as one and unite in desire for our pleasure and for the procreation of our progeny.

In and out and up and down. Backwards and forwards and deeper and deeper. Thrust meets thrust.

I don't know what was in your dreams but I think that they were erotic because it is not very long until you are moaning more loudly and your body is in spasm. I am delighted that you appear to be getting closer to your orgasm.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. I want it. Come on baby. Fuck me. Make me cum. Give me your milk. Squirt in me papi. Fill me. Come on Mark. I want it. Give it to me. O yes. Si. Si. Damelo. Duro bebe. Si. Si. O yes. I'm cumming!!"

You become stiff but at the same time your vagina becomes more soft. It squeezes and caresses me when I am deep inside you. The result is that I become more stiff, more hard.

"Are you ready for me angelita? Can I cum inside you? Do you want me to? Do you want my milk? I want to fill you and fill your womb. I'm so close. I want you. Fuck me Maria. Fuck me and take my cum."

I do not resist. I do not refrain. I do not control myself. I am hard enough to explode.

I empty my seed inside you. I pump and pump and your spasming vagina squeezes my semen from me.

It is not yet bright because it is early in the morning but with my eyes closed, I can see fireworks explode and bright lights popping because of the intensity of my climax. Suddenly I realise that I have been making love with you for ages with much energy. I can feel sweat on my forehead and on my back. I lower myself onto your back but hug my arms around you and move us until we lay on our sides. I bend my legs until we are curled together. Spooning.

The position reminds me of how I awoke this morning. My body laying against the back of your body. My face against your neck and hair. My legs pressed against your legs. My heart is beating faster and more strongly now and you must be able to feel it on your back. You hold my hand and pull it to your bust. Your breast is damp with sweat and swollen with sexual arousal. Your nipple is hard and erect. I can feel your heartbeat and it is fast and strong also.

"Te amo Maria."

"Te amo Mark."

Now that we are awake, we talk more and you tell me about your family and your childhood. How you have been caring for your sisters for many years and the difficulties that you had when you wanted to study.

Once the sun confirms that it is morning again, we leave our bed and shower together. We explore our bodies as we bathe and wash. I am delighted and charmed by every curve, every freckle, every inch of your beautiful body.

Dressed only in towels, we have breakfast on our patio, looking at the landscape that is around us. You are looking at a map of the area.

"Mark. I want to explore the forest. Can we do this today?" Of course I agree and we prepare to leave. You are wearing a black bikini, sandals, a wide brimmed hat, a thin cami top with short sleeves and a short sarong that wrapped around your waist. Both the sarong and cami are also black but also almost transparent. Breathtaking.

We packed some bottles of water, suncream (for me!!), towels, rugs and some fruit and took a bus away from the city. We followed our map towards a lagoon. A tiny speck of blue amongst the dense green of trees and bushes. The path was even and clear so our casual clothes were adequate.

Within 30 minutes, we were at the lagoon and it was incredible. There was a waterfall and the water was more blue than the colour of the ink on the map. We found a comfortable place to sit and relaxed in the sunshine. You removed your sandals, sarong and camisetta. I removed my sneakers and shirt.

We drank a little and we read books and magazines as the sun rose higher. By noon, it was hot. Really hot.

"Mark. I am going to swim. You want to join me baby?" and my eyes follow you as you walk to the water's edge. You do the thing that women do un self consciously. You pull the fabric of your bikini bottoms away from your ass revealing a tantalising glimpse of your buttocks and their cleft.

I mutter a small expletive under my breath in reaction and jump to my feet to follow you. We don't know what is in the water or how deep, we do the sensible thing and walk into the lagoon until we can swim.

The water is cool and clear and relaxing. We swim around and splash water at each other. We laugh and we have fun. There is a flat rock near the waterfall and you climb on to it.

"Wait there mi amor. I come for you." You stand on the rock and remove your bikini. The dark rocks behind you give your tanned body contrast but the image does not endure because you jump back into the lagoon. There is a splash and I realise that you are now naked and swimming towards me.

"This is better. No?" And you wrap yourself around me as I tread water. Your naked body squeezed to my body. I close my eyes to enjoy the feelings and you slip from my grasp. You dive lower and I can feel the cord of my shorts pulled and my trunks removed.

"Catch me!" And you swim away from me towards the rocks again. You throw my shorts on the rocks and turn towards me. "Now we are both naked. This is more better?" You swim into my arms and our bodies glide together.

Despite the cold water, my penis reacts and becomes harder when you are close to me. You move you head close to mine and we kiss for many moments. Then you move your mouth to my ear.

"I have never made love to a man outdoors and certainly never in water. You cannot be my first for all things but I want you to be my first for this. Love me mi amor. Take me in your arms and make love with me, here under the sun and blue skies."

"Si mi angelita. I will love you anywhere and everywhere and make love with you wherever we can. I also cannot have you as my first for many things but this. This is a first for both of us that we can share. Perhaps, in nine months and 18 years from now we can tell our first child that they were conceived beneath the clear Mexican skies in a beautiful lake."

"Mmmm. I like this much. Now, stop talking and make your words into reality." I did not think that it would be use to make love in a lagoon but I was surprised. You raised yourself a little and pointed my penis at your vagina. When you wrapped yourself around me again, I slid easily inside you.

There was no thrusting, no pumping but the gentle motion of the water moved us together and up and down. The result was slow, comfortable, exquisite lovemaking. The water made us lighter and we used less energy. It was only as I became impatient that I kicked my feet to direct us towards the waterfall and the rocks.

Once there, I could stand on solid ground and press you up against the shore. The waterfall covered us and I could thrust you against the side. There was so much pleasure and anticipation that once I started to pump inside you, our orgasms happened very quickly.

After we recovered, I withdrew from you and watched as you swam back to our towels. Your body barely moved the water and yet you swam swiftly and effortlessly until you could step out and lay on our rugs. You wrapped your hair in a towel and lay back, exposed.

I clambered up the rocks to retrieve our swimming clothes, then swam back to join you.

I kissed you on your wet lips. "I'm glad you were my first."

We lay in the sun, resting, reading and chatting until we were more hungry than could be satisfied with the remaining fruit. Our bodies were dry and we dressed and walked back to the bus stop.

We waited almost thirty minutes for a bus but the time went quickly because we chatted and hugged and squeezed and kissed each other. When it arrived, it was full. Because we did not want to wait longer, we boarded and stood together.

When more people boarded, we were pushed closer together and further into the bus. Finally, you were pressed against the luggage racks and I was pressed behind you. The inevitable happened because your bottom was rubbing my groin when the bus moved and I started to become hard.

"Hooooo. Mi amor, what you doing there? Why you get hard now? You thinking naughty thoughts?" As you spoke your hips moved up and down and you rubbed me. Rubbed me harder.

"I am thinking very naughty thoughts Maria. I am thinking that there are only tiny pieces of clothing that stop my cock from sliding into you. Here. In public. On a bus. Surrounded by strangers. This would another first for me. Will you be my first?"

"Mmmmm. You are very naughty man but I love this. I love you and want same. Yes, we can have another first but it very difficult." Now we are moving our bodies more than is cause by movement of the bus. Now there is rocking and grinding. I hold your hips, pretending to help you for to stand but really pulling you closer to me.

The bus passes into shadow and it is darker for a little time. You use that time to push your bikini bottoms down to your knees, then to your ankles. You step out of one leg and keep you panty on the other foot.

"Now there is less clothing to stop you. Will you stop or will you continue?" And you grind your almost naked buttocks into me, shielded by your sarong. In response, I cough to disguise the sound of my zipper. I pull my penis out of my shorts and hide it beneath your sarong.

"Now there is nothing to stop me. Will you stop or will you continue?" And I stroke my throbbing hardness between your cheeks. We try to disguise our movements as you pull yourself higher and I bend my knees to go lower. Unfortunately, there is a violent motion of the bus when it drives over a big hole in the road and instead of positioning myself at your vagina, the head of my penis is forced into your anus.

"Shit! I am soo sorry Maria. That is not what I was trying for. Be still and I will remove it." But your teeth are clenched tight and your hand grips my hip tightly.

"Stop. Stop! Do not move. At least not yet. It feels good. If there is another opportunity, will you try to push deeper. I want to feel you in my culo. I want you to fill my culito with you verga."

I cannot refuse and as the bus drives over the uneven roads, I am able to push deeper and deeper until I can move forward no more.

"O mi dios. That is... I cannot say words. Be still mi amor. The bus will move us and you can fill me with your hardness. Hooo, so deep, so full." And we do this exactly. I hold you as we are bounced by the rhythms of the journey. We hope that none of the other passengers realise what we are doing.

"Mark. We are nearly there."

"Almost Maria. Can I cum in your ass?"

"No mi amor, our journey is almost complete. We must stop now because we need to alight at the next stop. I would like to get my bikini before then and you need to return your penis inside your shorts!!"

I try without success to conceal my frustration. I was close. But I am more successful in concealing my erection. I use your sarong to shield it whilst I put it in my shorts. I drop a packet of gum and when you bend to pick it up, you collect your panty also.

"Thank you mi protector. You help me when I need it again". The bus stops and we alight. When it drives away, we hold hands and walk to our villa.

When we arrive at the main building, you begin to walk to our apartment at the edge of the beach but I delay you. I point to some stools at the bar near the public swimming pool and suggest with a gesture that we sit there.

"I would like a long, cold drink before we eat. Will you sit with me?" and I sit on a stool facing the pool with my back to the bar.

"Yes Mark. I also would like this but I want to return to the villa. You forget that I have no panty and this is very thin and short?" and you pull at the hem of your sarong.

"I am old and I am foolish and I am forgetful but I do not forget this thing. That is why I want to do this. I want to know when we drink that your beautiful, smooth vagina is looking at me when I am looking at you." And I point at the stool opposite me.

"O.K. I do this but do not shout at me if we have trouble with the staff or customers for being naughty." And you slide onto the stool and place your feet on the rail.

"I only will shout when we make love and I scream your name with passion and desire. I could never shout at you with anger." I move my stool closer to enable my knee to move between your knees only a little. "Now, tell me. What do you want to drink?" and I wave at the contents of the bar.

"Mmmm. I like vodka and coke but this is a vacation. I want to try more new things. I would like a cocktail please. One that is creamy with milk in a big round glass that has straws and parasols and sparklers and ..."

I stop you there with a chuckle and a wave of my hand. "O.K. I surrender. You want a ridiculous vacation drink." I study the bar and talk to the barman. "I think that the glass that you want is called a hurricane glass. Or that is what it is called in English. He is going to make you a Tropical Bliss, the name of which sounds appropriate. It is milk and rum and vodka and pineapple and orange juices and he is going to add all the decoration that he can find. Is that acceptable?"

You jump a little from your stool and you giggle with excitement. "O yes. That is what I want and I will drink this every day that we are here in our tropical bliss. Thank you mi amor. Gracias." And you lean towards me for a hug. Your barely clothed body squeezes my body and I am breathless. The bar is not full but it is not empty and there other guests swimming in the pool and laying on the tumbonas. But they cannot see what I can see. There is a shiny column behind you. It is square so each side is flat and is similar to a mirror. And the reflection that I can see is of your sarong lifted higher and the curves of your buttocks and the cleft of your bottom exposed and naked.

"I am pleased that you value my choice for you. I am very pleased." With my hand I hold your wrist and place your palm on my shorts. The image of your nakedness has stiffened me again and your hand can feel the blood pumping into my penis.

"Hooo. Mi amor. I like this more and value this much more." And you gently hold my hardness and rub my penis.

The noise of ice being blended with milk reminds us that we are sitting in a bar and I lean back onto my stool and you do the same. We appear respectable again but my knee remains between your legs and can now press against our thighs.

We watch the barman when he works. He is creating our drinks with smooth efficiency. He cannot see that your hand is stroking my naked thigh, beneath my shorts and my knee has pressed further to touch your naked vagina. I can feel your swollen labia, hot with blood and wet with arousal.

The barman places our drinks on the counter and hopes that we enjoy them. Your glass is full of sparklers and fruit and straws and plastic stirrers. You jump up and down like a child on the Christmas morning when she sees her gifts from Father Christmas.

The sparkler is soon extinguished and it is safe to remove it so that you can drink. Your sweet lips suck at the straw and your eyes melt with pleasure. "Yes. You make a good choice for me. I like this very much. I am glad that I will drink this every day. What is in your glass?"

"I was less adventurous than you but this is also a vacation drink, but I have drunk them many times before. This is a classic margarita. No fuss, no frills but very strong and powerful and always does the job. As do I. Salud! Maria"

We touch our glassed together in salute and once more, entwine our arms in the lovers' pose.

You taste my cocktail and I taste yours. You express your appreciation for a good tequila but that you will not change your choice. Yours is nice and creamy, with a strong alcohol effect. I would not advise anyone to drink it quickly with the straw and then try and walk in a straight line!!

We talk and laugh and make observations about the other guests. Again we have forgotten to eat and the alcohol makes us a little drunk more quickly. We forget also that you are not properly clothed and when we laugh and touch each other, it is sometimes more revealing and intimate than is the custom in the public bars.

Again and again, I watch the reflection of your bottom in the mirror behind you. I also look down your cami at your bikini bra. I am glad that in the years from when we first talked, your curves and bust have changed from skinny flesh and bone to the correct shape for a woman. Your ass and breasts are full and rounded and I can only imagine how your body will change again when you are pregnant.

Pregnant? I remember the times that we have made love in the 24 hours that our airplane arrived in Mexico. Every time that I penetrated your fertile flesh, my potent semen ejaculated into your unprotected womb. The essence of a simple Englishman has been inseminated into the heart of a beautiful Latin princess. Your cervix has accepted my gift. Are your ova impregnated already? Is there life that is forming and growing so soon?

The shape of a pregnant woman is beautiful and you will be a beautiful, beautiful pregnant woman. Your breasts will grow with milk for our baby. Your stomach will grow with our baby. Your bottom will grow as your hips adjust to the miracle that is growing within. Your skin will glow and any minor trace of imperfection will be smoothed and disappear. Your hair will become more thick and more lustrous. Your body will produce more of everything that is you. You will bloom and blossom and perform the miracle of life.

And I will be there. I will watch with wonder. I will protect you. I will provide for you. I will worship and adore you. I will love you more. I will draw pictures of you. I will take photographs. I will film you. I will record as many moments as I can for all too briefly the time will come when we welcome our new, perfect child into the world.

I smile in anticipation of the joy we will share and imagine my attempts to persuade you that you can provide enough milk for the baby and for me. I want to suckle at your teat and share with our child a most intimate bond with you.

You realise that I was smiling and pinch the skin of my thigh to get my attention. When you look down at my legs, you can see that my penis has grown and the shape of it is obvious on the fabric of my shorts. Also, there is a darker area of fabric where I have leaked my excitement into the cloth.

"Hooo. You are not so drunken that your penis cannot make me happy. Yes?" Because we are drunken, your hand returns inside my shorts and strokes my erection and your knees move apart. This exposes your nakedness to me.

I cannot resist. I cannot refrain. I have no self control.

My fingers touch your pussy and using your moisture, I rub your labia and around your clitoris. This stimulates both of us and we make a low moan in unison. Your thighs squeeze around my knee which presses my hand and fingers more firmly against you.

We rub each other until our moans become more loud and our eyes are almost closed.

I must resist. I must refrain. I must have self control.

"Angelita. I think that we should slow down. You know that I want you. I can feel that you want me but we are a little drunken and hungry. I suggest that we eat lunch before we enjoy the remainder of our day." And I withdraw my hand and lean back from you. Your facial expression changes from ecstasy to agony but you release my knee and lean back from me.

We walk from the bar to a restaurant. We sit at a table outside, but within the shadow of the building. The table linen is crisp and white. The cutlery is heavy and shiny. The chairs are generously upholstered and we sink into them.

The waiter takes our order for food and more cocktails. A large pan of spiced chicken with rice is placed on the table between us and the waiter serves a portion to each of us. It is delicious and too quickly, we have eaten all of it and the salad.