The First Vacation Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We order some fruit juice and relax as we digest our food. Once more, we talk and flirt and my fingers stroke your hand and forearm that is laying on the table. I cannot imagine anything that could improve the perfection of the previous 24 hours.

I tell you that I am the most happy that a man can be and ask if you understand the phrase 'When in Rome, do as the Romans do' and the explain that it encourages people to adopt local customs and behaviours when you are in a new place.

"And with that in mind, I would like to suggest that you demonstrate to me the Latin American custom of the siesta. Will you take me back to our apartment and take me to bed now?" My hand is now holding yours and I am looking into your dark eyes. I have not felt more loved and in love.

"Siiiiii!!!. I like this idea very much. Yes. Come with me and we have our first siesta together. Yes. Yes!!" And you jump up from your chair. This causes your breasts to shake magnificently beneath your cami and the noise of the table and chair rattling on the stone floor attracts glances from the other diners.

We walk quickly to our apartment and close the doors and shutters but the windows remain open to permit air to circulate and the gentle sound of breezes to be heard from outside. We close the drapes around our bed.

"Normally, I would not undress for a siesta but our clothes are too tight and too dirty so this time, I think that we can be naked. Yes?" and you unwrap your sarong. Then you turn away from me so that I can admire your curvy back and hips as you remove your other clothes. When you are undressed, you crawl up the bed on your hands and knees. You are amazingly beautiful. Every inch is perfection and every angle of you shows your beauty perfectly. I see glimpses of your shaved, naked labia when you move. They appear swollen and expectant again.

"Maria. You know more about the customs of Latin America than me. Our preparations for this do not give me ideas for sleeping and relaxing. I want you again. Will you permit me to share my love for you?" I have discarded my clothes and sandals on the floor and my penis points expectantly at the bed.

"Hooo. Mi amor. I want same. Look." And you lay back on the bed, with your legs open. Your fingers spread the labia of your vagina also. I can see that you are aroused with moisture and swollen expectantly.

I cannot resist. I cannot refrain. I have no more self control.

Positioned above you, my penis knows our intentions and touches your clitoris. A minor adjustment as I look into your eyes and I lower myself deeper, slowly penetrating and enjoying every millimetre's descent.

Once embedded, you wrap your legs around me and hug me close.

"Do not move mi amor. We can relax and take our siesta like this. You like. Yes?" for a moment, disappointed frustration rises in me but does not surface because I can feel new sensations.

You are squeezing me penis with the muscles in your vagina. It is a tender caress that dispels any disappointment or frustration. We are making love most slowly. Or to be more correct, you are making love to me.

I must resist. I must refrain. I must have self control. And I am rewarded with new feelings that provide exquisite stimulations.

Our breathing is the only indication of our rising pleasure and gratification. It becomes louder and deeper until it becomes groaning and moaning with pleasure. I am already buried deep in your womb, pressed at your cervix when my engorged penis swells further and prepares to ejaculate again.

"Are you ready for my cum mi amorita?" the strain of not moving makes my body stiffen with repressed desire.

"Si papi. Let me take your milk. Let me squeeze your cock and take your hot cum. Give me your seed and make our baby. You want this? I want this. Give it to me papi. I want all of you."

The dam breaks and my seed floods your womb. The feeling is intense and unlike anything that I have experienced previously. My orgasm is joined by your orgasm and ripples of ecstasy wash over and through us.

"WOW!" is all I can say. We turn onto our side, maintaining my penis where it is happily inserted. Our lovers' entwined becomes an embrace and we hug each other close until sleep finally takes you from my sight and fills my dreams with you instead.

End of Part Two