The Flirty Prosecco Drinker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was in fact strangely calm, enjoying the sex but not close to release. His brain was focussed on enjoyment not completion. Dan pulled out and asked Mae to turn over, enjoying the pace with which he found himself strangely capable of. Face to face and erection still firm Dan asked for assistance once more, Mae took hold of him and Dan slid back into her once more. Mae was so wet, close fitting and just luxurious to be inside. Dan had missed sex like this. Previously it was always too tight, too quick and no foreplay. This was a sex marathon and he was still OK at mile 13!

Dan raised and lowered himself onto Mae. Grinding, bearing down, trying to create as much friction between their two hot bodies as possible. Dan was savouring the deep thrusts and slow retractions. He wanted Mae's legs over his shoulders, to relive a brief free moment in his sex life some 25 plus years before. "No you'll go too deep!" said Mae in a breathless exhale between thrusts. Disappointed Dan was actually pleased by that rejection as he continued his intense pace. Again Mae had to pee once more. Dan was enjoying these breaks, time to appreciate the magnitude of the night.

It was late and really they should be sleeping not fucking deliciously. The upstairs neighbours dog scuttled about above disturbed by all their sexual commotion below. This time Mae returned to bed with her determined mind now set to finish Dan off. Dan was on his back looking at Mae as she returned. She strode confidently straight onto the bed, a tiny feisty woman who purposefully stood over Dan, plunging herself onto him and moaned slowly as she sat down upon him. Dan sensed Mae was single-mindedly going to get the job done now, smiling and groaning as Mae mischievously lowered and raised herself onto just the very sensitive tip of him. The bedroom door ajar and the hall light behind Mae silhouetted her as she bobbed up and down on him. Dan absorbed this fabulous sight and was now getting very excited. He couldn't resist it anymore. "It's close" he said with gritted teeth and with that Mel slipped off of Dan. They removed the condom and Mae did, as she had boasted so boldly outside on the promenade, what she does best. Mae had said she loved giving oral sex and Dan was about to experience her expertise shortly. She took his now naked, still firmly erect, penis in hand and slid beneath the covers saying wickedly "You just lie there and enjoy".

Below the duvet Mae slid up and down and the unfamiliar sensation of a warm mouth engulfed Dan's penis. Slow at first, with gentle strokes around his thighs and squeezed testicles, Mae speeded up. She was both very bad and very good. Faster she bobbed, soon Dan was helpless, arms out wide, clutching the mattress sides. Without swearing, he was determined not to swear, he came, his groin twitching and warm tingling sensation down his long legs. Dan's head full of released sex induced chemicals and his well-used penis tip became instantly very sensitive. Mae's slowly raised herself off him, kissed his stomach gently as she returned to face him. They kissed a long slow kiss and Dan could taste himself on Mae. Dan laughed. That was great sex, so good, so relaxed at times and so damn fast at the end. Mae was pleased too. She nestled into Dan's arms, their bodies still very hot and sweaty from a ridiculously active night. Dan lay still heart pounding rapidly with Mae head against his chest looking at him smiling with a mischievous grin.

After a few minutes of rest Dan turned to his side and curled around the sexy, tipsy lady who'd just changed his outlook on his new life ahead. Mae drifted off to sleep but Dan led their replaying what just happened in his head. He was inexplicably moved, utterly confused and very, very happy.

12